Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

4 hours ago, turbguy said:

Good screenshot.  Source of "Eligible Population" data??

Census

3 hours ago, Gregory1972 said:

They did a lousy job of cheating...  of the 26 counties where you show 'Registration % of Population' > 100%, DJT won 18 of them (70%).

So that means Biden won the other 38 counties fair!

No. What it means is that Dems had such a low turnout they didn't have enough fake ballots to make up the shortfall. Dem districts were empty on election day with no lines by 2 pm, some areas ran dry earlier. Then there was no surge at the end of the work day. The mechanics of the fake registrations are that they can't use Dem registrations of likely voters since they will be coming in to vote, so taking a fake ballot in their name is not adding Dem votes to the count, so they need more fake ballots from fake registrations. So the less turnout they had the more ballots they had to fake, since the ballots differ by precinct they could not print enough of them so when a larger % than normal of their voters didn't show or worse, voted Trump, they used all they had and then lost anyway. 

The Dems are scared because they actually had to cheat in some of their strongest precincts. I don't know how to estimate it but  considering anomalies in VA and NY as well as some CA counties in addition to the swing states, it is likely that actual votes for Biden were far below the 60 mil you can back calculate from count data and fake registry entries as well as excess ballots over eligible residents. 

There is also a problem in referencing prior elections because Dem cheating was prevalent then as well.. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

38 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Uh, where did it say Biden? Fareed Zakaria is a hardly the type to think America should cut and run from interntional affairs. He writes about it all the time in a newspaper that in practice, people from 191 state departments read (the Washington Post). Is this opposite day?

https://fareedzakaria.com/columns/2017/12/28/the-decline-of-us-influence-is-the-great-global-story-of-our-age

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

13 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I would be particularly careful about promoting anything published on April 1st.

Or anything written by @Wombat since he comes from the future. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, turbguy said:
31 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I would be particularly careful about promoting anything published on April 1st.

Don't worry about it. This story covers old ground. The bragging was videotaped and circulating for months, the only new component is the "document" where they admit proudly and in some detail what they did. But the contents themselves are well known and the organizations involved that were recruited into the Chinese CCP plan to overthrow Western governments and particular the US and replace them with puppets were very well known and documented in the alt press and Time''s "we did it" election fraud cover story elaborated further. 

That any of these people may think they will be free at any point in the future is a truly hilarious joke. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Still, the results of the 2020 Census have yet to be published.   This must be "approximations" based on 2016, no?   And Covid-19 could imact the issue.

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Translation needed. I wish there was a question mark emoji for comments. Eye roll doesn't mean I disapprove necessarily, but definitely means it makes no sense

??

18 hours ago, Selva said:

Ward,

I'll try to answer to your questions although risking of being accused as another Enthalpic's sock puppet 🙂 I wouldn't say that anyone is hiding here or is afraid of anything, especially members of this forum who are mostly voters of this country. Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it. Time will show who was right in election process and I really don't see a point arguing about it until competent authorities determine otherwise. Both sides see things in a different way and express their opinions as they wish and that's the point of discussion, but that doesn't mean that we should underestimate other people's opinions and respond with insults to them. Let's try to rise above the current level of communication and talk more civilized for a change. 

Hi Selva.  I'll say this about your comment: We cannot believe we still need to debate it either.  WE have presented compelling evidence, not opinions, since this whole thing went down.  "Others" who may not be others continue their efforts to silence us in that presentation of evidence.  I absolutely give you kudos for not allowing that to happen, no matter how the multiple-personality people try.

That is the only reason we keep debating it: because someone wants to discredit evidence and shut down every voice of dissent.  

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

3 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hi Selva.  I'll say this about your comment: We cannot believe we still need to debate it either.  WE have presented compelling evidence, not opinions, since this whole thing went down.  "Others" who may not be others continue their efforts to silence us in that presentation of evidence.  I absolutely give you kudos for not allowing that to happen, no matter how the multiple-personality people try.

That is the only reason we keep debating it: because someone wants to discredit evidence and shut down every voice of dissent.  

There is no compelling evidence. I'll put out the scoreboard of legal cases cases (something like 65-4) brought so far since November. Since I was doing real work, I didn't reach the early versions of this thread, but, it certainly doesn't age well.

I have empathy to people who got hoodwinked by a chucksters like Drump. I grew up in NYC and saw it all the time. Trump was no exception. To have people still parrot his big lie these days serves no one except those who point at America and say "gee! that American democracy doesn't work so well!). 

We'll over the long run, heal our own wounds, and our Democracy will remain strong. In the short term, who knows. It could have gone the other way, and the Trumputinxi autocracy being the rules of the "free" world? Yeah, that's a joke. 

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

17 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

There is no compelling evidence. I'll put out the scoreboard of legal cases cases (something like 65-4) brought so far since November. Since I was doing real work, I didn't reach the early versions of this thread, but, it certainly doesn't age well.

I have empathy to people who got hoodwinked by a chucksters like Drump. I grew up in NYC and saw it all the time. Trump was no exception. To have people still parrot his big lie these days serves no one except those who point at America and say "gee! that American democracy doesn't work so well!). 

We'll over the long run, heal our own wounds, and our Democracy will remain strong. In the short term, who knows. It could have gone the other way, and the Trumputinxi autocracy being the rules of the "free" world? Yeah, that's a joke. 

Dude, if you really grew up in New York you know how the mob operated. All the time, good citizens would sign affidavits and Waddya know, court date come and witness bye bye, often found in Hudson River. The "score" was mob 100 state zero. Did that make the mob innocent, or the system rigged? Asking for a friend. 

DDC35FDA-548B-4A31-BE85-1CE1E07F7AEB.jpeg

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Maricopa county supervisors continue fighting the audit

An intelligent person would have to ask, why? What is it they are trying so hard to hide? This latest joke of a response is clearly intended to break chain of custody, so that when not if "irregularities" are discovered, they can pretend the phony ballots came from elsewhere. Just how much are they being paid, and by whom? 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, turbguy said:

Still, the results of the 2020 Census have yet to be published.   This must be "approximations" based on 2016, no?   And Covid-19 could imact the issue.

The census produces estimates that are rarely off by more than 1% in between census years. 

2 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The census produces estimates that are rarely off by more than 1% in between census years. 

You are probably correct.  COVID-19 just might make those estimates less accurate this time around.  I'll wait for the results (end of April?).

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Maricopa county supervisors continue fighting the audit

An intelligent person would have to ask, why? What is it they are trying so hard to hide? This latest joke of a response is clearly intended to break chain of custody, so that when not if "irregularities" are discovered, they can pretend the phony ballots came from elsewhere. Just how much are they being paid, and by whom? 

Because they don't trust the state legislature? Keep in mind the Maricopa county support supervisors are 4-1 Republican and they rejected the original recount was after they tried to push through a firm that that most likely headed towards a lawsuit in other states anyways. This will be another aduit.

It's just political grandstanding at this point, but do you think this will help engended the voters of Maricopa county to the politics of greater Arizona? I don't think so. 

• Downvote 2

On 4/1/2021 at 11:10 AM, Selva said:

Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it. Time will show who was right in election process and I really don't see a point arguing about it until competent authorities determine otherwise.

Competent authorities have already vetted the election. 

There is absolutely no purpose for this thread anymore other than to give criminals a venue. 

• Downvote 2

(edited)

23 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

There's really no remedy under the law in this country.

If someone admits there is no legal path to acquiring what they want, and yet does not stop, what are they planning to do / already doing?

Simple. 

@Selva

Edited by Symmetry
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

You are probably correct.  COVID-19 just might make those estimates less accurate this time around.  I'll wait for the results (end of April?).

Trivial to subtract dead people, census does this all the time. No reason to believe it will be off, unless there's a rule change between now and then allowing illegal immigrants full citizenship along with Democratic Party membership of course. 

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Because they don't trust the state legislature? Keep in mind the Maricopa county support supervisors are 4-1 Republican and they rejected the original recount was after they tried to push through a firm that that most likely headed towards a lawsuit in other states anyways. This will be another aduit.

It's just political grandstanding at this point, but do you think this will help engended the voters of Maricopa county to the politics of greater Arizona? I don't think so. 

Those politicians are no more Republican than you're a Cadillac because you sleep in TDW garage. They ran as Republican but they most certainly are not. There are a lot of RINOS in this country. 

Meanwhile you've never answered why they are committing political suicide and facing jail time to fight duly issued subpoenaes. @Symmetry can't either, that's why you keep whining for the thread to be shut down. Logic and reason must be horrifying to you. 

• Like 2

And crap like this is how Dominion got caught. They're terrified of an audit. The politicians they bribed and blackmailed are too. 

CBF250DA-45E6-492F-90A1-E16E245ABBBC.jpeg

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Add some defamation to the pile!

I wonder how this has played out for other media....

https://www.dominionvoting.com/contact/

You forgot too explain away the fractional vote. Maths too hard for you? Not to worry, people much smarter than you have analyzed mountains of votes, that ratio shows up no matter how many there are. The media doesn't have a Dominion problem, Dominion has a Dominion problem. Truth has a way of getting to see the light of day, regardless of how hard evil people try to bury it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Those politicians are no more Republican than you're a Cadillac because you sleep in TDW garage. They ran as Republican but they most certainly are not. There are a lot of RINOS in this country. 

Meanwhile you've never answered why they are committing political suicide and facing jail time to fight duly issued subpoenaes. @Symmetry can't either, that's why you keep whining for the thread to be shut down. Logic and reason must be horrifying to you. 

If they are Republicans, they are by definition Republicans. There is no such thing as a RINO except in the radical right's minds. Most of these people who have been Republican have been Republican for far longer than Trump has. 

Last I heard, the county commissioners are still wating for impartial forensic group, which is well within their right. The first group Fann had hired clearly had become discredited. In this second group, the leader of the forensic auditors is clearly biased as well: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2021-03-31/arizona-senate-hires-firms-to-re-count-21m-maricopa-ballots

I don't whine for this thread to.be shut down nor would I want to, because I love politics (but more so policies than insipid personal attacks against people rather than people's arguments). OTOH, I don't care about personal attacks made against me because that's fighting a meaningless "Like War" where the website isn't even promoting posts based on likes anyways. Who cares?

• Rolling Eye 1