Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You forgot too explain away the fractional vote. Maths too hard for you? Not to worry, people much smarter than you have analyzed mountains of votes, that ratio shows up no matter how many there are. The media doesn't have a Dominion problem, Dominion has a Dominion problem. Truth has a way of getting to see the light of day, regardless of how hard evil people try to bury it. 

people much smarter than you ??? everyone is smarter than you. Your posts show that you are unable to accept the results of an election. You are unable to move on? Pathetic loser.

• Rolling Eye 1

5 minutes ago, notsonice said:

people much smarter than you ??? everyone is smarter than you. Your posts show that you are unable to accept the results of an election. You are unable to move on? Pathetic loser.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

tenor.gif

Troll? another low IQ post from your desk. Your pal Ward  is mentally  disturbed  and you yourself are the  same. Pathetic

(edited)

6 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Troll? another low IQ post from your desk. Your pal Ward  is mentally  disturbed  and you yourself are the  same. Pathetic

how-occam-razor-works.jpg

preview (2).jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, notsonice said:

It's always amusing to me when I can bring the whole @Enthalpic army out to play. As if it isn't totally obvious the same person is typing all the responses. One more and I'll have the trifecta

• Haha 1

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

It's always amusing to me when I can bring the whole @Enthalpic army out to play. As if it isn't totally obvious the same person is typing all the responses. One more and I'll have the trifecta

Dont under estimate yourself, my count has you at a full house...Give it a few minutes..the operative word would be "IT"

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

If they are Republicans, they are by definition Republicans. There is no such thing as a RINO except in the radical right's minds. Most of these people who have been Republican have been Republican for far longer than Trump has. 

Last I heard, the county commissioners are still wating for impartial forensic group, which is well within their right. The first group Fann had hired clearly had become discredited. In this second group, the leader of the forensic auditors is clearly biased as well: https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2021-03-31/arizona-senate-hires-firms-to-re-count-21m-maricopa-ballots

I don't whine for this thread to.be shut down nor would I want to, because I love politics (but more so policies than insipid personal attacks against people rather than people's arguments). OTOH, I don't care about personal attacks made against me because that's fighting a meaningless "Like War" where the website isn't even promoting posts based on likes anyways. Who cares?

Egads bias? Like the documented bias from Eric Coomer about Trump? He's the CTO of Dominion and no one was in a better position then him to affect the outcome of the election in a (supposedly) impossible to detect manner. No wonder he's in hiding.

Meanwhile your logic about RINOS is as real as the left's logic about genders. Just saying you're a woman doesn't make it so, no matter how many cheerleaders you have in the MSM. 

15B5AEA8-70BE-4FCF-811E-AA9C9D253CA4.png

• Haha 3

(edited)

10 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Dude, if you really grew up in New York you know how the mob operated. All the time, good citizens would sign affidavits and Waddya know, court date come and witness bye bye, often found in Hudson River. The "score" was mob 100 state zero. Did that make the mob innocent, or the system rigged? Asking for a friend. 

DDC35FDA-548B-4A31-BE85-1CE1E07F7AEB.jpeg

Yeah, clearly that's happening often in the new new york.

For example, here is the location of the "Triangle Social Club", where the five families used to make deals:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sullivan+Street+Tea+%26+Spice+Company/@40.7291646,-74.0002061,3a,75y,314.61h,89.32t/data=!3m8!1e1!3m6!1sAF1QipMqbJJMbxUvIkk3qz22abL6R_AOkRDAZNn6vPnx!2e10!3e11!6shttps:%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipMqbJJMbxUvIkk3qz22abL6R_AOkRDAZNn6vPnx%3Dw203-h100-k-no-pi-20-ya158-ro-0-fo100!7i8704!8i4352!4m7!3m6!1s0x89c259918caeaaf3:0xb7ffc5e27c8308d4!8m2!3d40.729192!4d-74.000276!14m1!1BCgIgARICCAI

Clearly the wise guys have hipstered up. 

It's not to say some NYC regulations are stupid. They are. But way less so than other places like SF. It's always people screaming "not in my back yard!!!", so it causes developers to be creative and build stuff like this: https://www.dezeen.com/2017/03/16/oiio-imagines-big-bend-skyscraper-new-york-longest-building-in-the-world/

Trump was a relatively two-bit player in NYC - he was a creation of the NYC media market, maybe doubly so after he started the birther thing, which was anathema to most New Yorkers. I give him kudos in being media savvy in the toughest media market in the world, but a lot of value was in the branding, and he recognized that. He was a man who called into outlets with a fake voice to keep himself in the news. That's the guy who you guys elected. NYC elects Republican mayors all the time, it would have never ever ever ever DJT.

Edited by surrept33

(edited)

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Egads bias? Like the documented bias from Eric Coomer about Trump? He's the CTO of Dominion and no one was in a better position then him to affect the outcome of the election in a (supposedly) impossible to detect manner. No wonder he's in hiding.

Meanwhile your logic about RINOS is as real as the left's logic about genders. Just saying you're a woman doesn't make it so, no matter how many cheerleaders you have in the MSM. 

15B5AEA8-70BE-4FCF-811E-AA9C9D253CA4.png

Pretty reductivist. Genders, sex organs at birth, and tee shirt sizes have little to do with each other.

Either way, the LGBT issue was used by Rove to galvanise people to the polls in the 2000s. It worked for a while until the Republicans realized that they had lost the entire culture war because for the most part, being "woke" is actually seen a positive "virtue" to "signal" in younger generations: https://news.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/340349/american-public-opinion-equality-act.aspx

Transgender people, as well LGBTQ have always bad a lot of bullying, but love does win in the end. And science agrees with the separation between sex and gender. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Ahh great execution easy come easy go..simple solutions go along way well done S

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

The fact that this stream is on this site is pathetic.  The fact that it is still alive is pathetic.  It has nothing to do with oil and gas, other than being a bunch of hot air.  

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 4/2/2021 at 7:27 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Hi Selva.  I'll say this about your comment: We cannot believe we still need to debate it either.  WE have presented compelling evidence, not opinions, since this whole thing went down.  "Others" who may not be others continue their efforts to silence us in that presentation of evidence.  I absolutely give you kudos for not allowing that to happen, no matter how the multiple-personality people try.

That is the only reason we keep debating it: because someone wants to discredit evidence and shut down every voice of dissent.  

Dan,

I've kept this thread only because of the huge interest. Noone's voice has been shut down in this forum unless it's said in a way that is against our rules. For the last two days discussion in this thread has nothing to do with  the topic and some of the members are banned because of posts that are contrary to our Guidelines.  I am locking this thread. 

So, the thread is opened back up.  Thanks @Selva.

Now let's see if anyone still wants to discuss the election...

@Ward Smith ??

On 4/2/2021 at 2:18 PM, Ward Smith said:

I'll have the trifecta????

you already have the Ultimate Trifecta

Trump lost the House

Trump lost the Presidency

Trump lost the Senate

MAGA

Enjoy your Trifecta

Trump is a Loser

Electoral vote 306 -232    

• Rolling Eye 1

27 minutes ago, notsonice said:

I'll have the trifecta????

you already have the Ultimate Trifecta

Trump lost the House

Trump lost the Presidency

Trump lost the Senate

MAGA

Enjoy your Trifecta

Trump is a Loser

Electoral vote 306 -232    

52mo81.jpg

• Upvote 1

How does Biden only get 0.659 of one vote recorded in the Dominion system???

On 4/3/2021 at 2:35 AM, Ward Smith said:

And crap like this is how Dominion got caught. They're terrified of an audit. The politicians they bribed and blackmailed are too. 

CBF250DA-45E6-492F-90A1-E16E245ABBBC.jpeg

agree entirely. refusal to an independent, competent audit is tantamount to guilt.  the USA is a corrupt enterprise. what more proof is needed? is there no coincidence why BLM was created and funded?  or the scapegoating of 2 asian countries? etc.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bob D said:

How does Biden only get 0.659 of one vote recorded in the Dominion system???

I'd be interested to know the true source of that often cited data. It obviously didnt come straight out of a voting machine. Probably likely a case of gibberish in, gibberish out. Even if Dominion machines supported fractional/weighted voting, which they say they don't, but take that with a pinch of salt if you wish, why on earth three decimal places?? And 7 decimals in other columns. Smacks of someone who doesn't know how to process and present data correctly playing in excel to me.

4 hours ago, LiamP said:

I'd be interested to know the true source of that often cited data. It obviously didnt come straight out of a voting machine. Probably likely a case of gibberish in, gibberish out. Even if Dominion machines supported fractional/weighted voting, which they say they don't, but take that with a pinch of salt if you wish, why on earth three decimal places?? And 7 decimals in other columns. Smacks of someone who doesn't know how to process and present data correctly playing in excel to me.

Probably, Likely, Gibberish. Smacks of something LiamP.  You're right there.  🙄   Do you want or care to know why this is??

Could it be a mechanism to distribute votes based on an algorithm rather than simply tallying the votes??  LiamP casts a vote for a candidate and finds his vote distributed to three candidates.  You're OK with that??  I'm not!  

• Upvote 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Bob D said:

Probably, Likely, Gibberish. Smacks of something LiamP.  You're right there.  🙄   Do you want or care to know why this is??

Could it be a mechanism to distribute votes based on an algorithm rather than simply tallying the votes??  LiamP casts a vote for a candidate and finds his vote distributed to three candidates.  You're OK with that??  I'm not!  

Do you think Trump won California? Considering that Biden won the state by 30% (inline with numbers since 2004 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_California), the algorithm would have to have an very interesting "rigging strategy".

If you look at states that were much closer, for example, Georgia, where there were by hand recounts done, how did the mysterious algorithm not get caught? https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

It is "interesting" watching the GQP tear itself apart, but who is on the right side of history? Trumq or people who followed the law?

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/the-jolt-gov-brian-kemp-censured-by-two-county-republican-parties/N3ZB3ZTX5JCCBIIXLWDVHNT5WA/

Edited by surrept33

My Question ... How does Biden only get 0.659 of one vote recorded in the Dominion system???

You never stay on topic.  Your response is very Enthalpic.

How does Biden only get 0.659 of a vote??  The ballot was cast for 1 candidate yet three candidates got partial votes??  That's the question.

You know, you can answer "I don't know" or "Something's not right" and still not loose your far left wacho status.  But your deflection and misdirection is sad.  You gain no benefit from it.  Hiding is not attractive.

So ... your answer to my question is??

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, surrept33 said:

Do you think Trump won California? Considering that Biden won the state by 30% (inline with numbers since 2004 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_elections_in_California), the algorithm would have to have an very interesting "rigging strategy".

If you look at states that were much closer, for example, Georgia, where there were by hand recounts done, how did the mysterious algorithm not get caught? https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/historic_first_statewide_audit_of_paper_ballots_upholds_result_of_presidential_race

It is "interesting" watching the GQP tear itself apart, but who is on the right side of history? Trumq or people who followed the law?

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/the-jolt-gov-brian-kemp-censured-by-two-county-republican-parties/N3ZB3ZTX5JCCBIIXLWDVHNT5WA/

So many posts, so much crap. I've got better things to do than constantly correct you. 

Xiden received the most ballots in California, now if only there were voters attached. 

"Georgia, where there were by hand recounts done" no there weren't "by hand recounts done". What happened was a spot check "audit" by non qualified highly partisan academics. Governor Kemp said there was going to be a recount, then his future son in law was murdered and he reneged. I posted about this in this very topic area months ago, with pictures. Three cars blown up, but it was "a fender bender". 

GQP? Kemp and Raffensberger are compromised, without a doubt. Doesn't matter what letter you've got by your name, if blackmailed you're just another puppet. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Bob D said:

My Question ... How does Biden only get 0.659 of one vote recorded in the Dominion system???

You never stay on topic.  Your response is very Enthalpic.

How does Biden only get 0.659 of a vote??  The ballot was cast for 1 candidate yet three candidates got partial votes??  That's the question.

You know, you can answer "I don't know" or "Something's not right" and still not loose your far left wacho status.  But your deflection and misdirection is sad.  You gain no benefit from it.  Hiding is not attractive.

So ... your answer to my question is??

How do you know "Biden only get 0.659 of a vote"? How do you know that is the mechanism that is used to tally votes?

If it were, why would hand counts of paper match? It goes without saying that disseminating spurious conspiracies after it has been refuted by numerous sources itself is a civic harm. These types of conspiracies eat away at democracies and encourage extralegal action, for example an insurrection, and discourage legitimate security researchers. I never thought I would see it in the United States. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

5 hours ago, surrept33 said:

How do you know "Biden only get 0.659 of a vote"? How do you know that is the mechanism that is used to tally votes?

If it were, why would hand counts of paper match? It goes without saying that disseminating spurious conspiracies after it has been refuted by numerous sources itself is a civic harm. These types of conspiracies eat away at democracies and encourage extralegal action, for example an insurrection, and discourage legitimate security researchers. I never thought I would see it in the United States. 

The "hand counts of ballots" when they are allowed do not match. Antrim county is the poster child for this. The only reason a recount was allowed there was because of the down ballot races! The heavily Republican county had a ridiculous number of votes go to the Demoncrats there. The math matches what happened elsewhere, what shows up as fractional voting and a clear algorithmic manipulation. But no one wants to admit the presidential election was stolen. It's like the proverbial tree falling in the forest. As long as no one gets to hear, we can keep pretending it didn't make a sound. 

The bad guys are losing. CNN caught with their pants down. They make a (fraudulent) statement, then veritas releases the next video. Hilarious. That's your team

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2