Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

New judge assigned to oversee challenge to GOP vote audit in Arizona

The audit being carried out by the Republican-controlled state senate includes a recount of 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County, where Phoenix is located, as well as a forensic audit of voting machines. 

State Democrats filed a lawsuit last week seeking to halt the audit, arguing that the process would cause “irreparable harm to the integrity of Arizona’s election systems” by compromising the privacy guaranteed.

 

AZ is going to kill the audit...it is my opinion the county was caught red handed here. Switching judges after 6 months of trial and decisions being rendered? 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/550300-new-judge-assigned-to-oversee-challenge-to-gop-vote-audit-in-arizona

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 4/24/2021 at 2:49 PM, 0R0 said:

The Biden Admin and the rule of law are not compatible with each other. They are mutually exclusive. 

One will have to take precedence over the other.

Well Biden is POTUS, you just outed yourself as a terrorist.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, -trance said:

Well Biden is POTUS, you just outed yourself as a terrorist.

I think that is not Biden's legal status.He is a foreign occupying power in DC. Not clear what he would be president of. 

Believing that a government is a fraud and illegitimate only makes one into a terrorist in the eyes of illegal government apparatchiks and their sock puppets such as yourself. 

The legal fiction the FBI and Dem is trying to create whereby deviation from their chosen narratives makes one a "domestic violent extremist" is not a legal standard and is not even a grounds to obtain a warrant. Besides which, it requires "violence". Of course, seeing that the defacto job of the FBI and DOJ is to prevent prosecution of politicos and their well healed friends and organized crime enforcers: meaning accessories to crimes,The illegality and criminality of their own activity, plans, goals and policy papers would not perturb them at all. It appears that you are one of those criminals supporting lawless government. You must be a progressive Democrat. 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By what Constitutional means does anyone here believe the outcome of the State certified, and Congressionally approved result will be altered?

Maybe I missed something in Civics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

59 minutes ago, turbguy said:

By what Constitutional means does anyone here believe the outcome of the State certified, and Congressionally approved result will be altered?

Maybe I missed something in Civics...

You make a excellent point, a very frank reality actually. What does happen, I will agree Trump stirred up the pot to extraordinary level's, and at the same time the Democratic party is going beyond the extreme to prevent any look into the actual voter roles..to the point of civil anarchy if need be. Why all this fighting it would be extremely easy to actually certify the actual voter roles and end this entire conversation.

It should be noted Obama original election was filled with amature corruption there was 50 indicments made even under his own admin.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You make a excellent point, a very frank reality actually. What does happen, I will agree Trump stirred up the pot to extraordinary level's, and at the same time the Democratic party is going beyond the extreme to prevent any look into the actual voter roles..to the point of civil anarchy if need be. Why all this fighting it would be extremely easy to actually certify the actual voter roles and end this entire conversation.

Certification was performed.

It's done.

Edited by turbguy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, turbguy said:

It's done.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/2009-acorn-scandal_n_5ae23fa6e4b02baed1b86696

It did not occur to Bertha Lewis to be afraid.

She was watching the final presidential debate of 2008, and John McCain had just said something insane. “We need to know the full extent of Senator Obama’s relationship with ACORN, who is now on the verge of maybe perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history in this country, maybe destroying the fabric of democracy,” the Arizona Republican proclaimed.

Lewis had been leading ACORN ― the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now ― for about five months. ACORN advocated for the poor. In addition to helping families navigate federal aid programs, the group ran campaigns to improve city sanitation, protested against predatory lenders and registered people to vote. The nation’s top Republican politician had just declared this body of work tantamount to stealing an election.

The ACORN/Obama Voter Registration "Thug Thizzle"

Systemic corruption of our election process continues. Barack Obama and his old friends at ACORN and Project Vote are leading the way. This radical revolution is taking place in your backyard. And as I've reported before, this voter-fraud racket is on your dime.

On Monday, the two liberal groups announced the wrap-up of a 21-state voter registration drive targeting low-income people and minorities in battleground states including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Wisconsin.

What's wrong with that? For starters, these two groups are militant partisan outfits purporting to engage in nonpartisan civic activity. And their campaign comes amid an avalanche of fresh voter-fraud allegations involving ACORN in many of those same key states.

 

On Tuesday, Nevada state officials raided ACORN's Las Vegas office after election authorities accused the group of submitting multiple voter registrations with fake and duplicate names.

ACORN, which receives 40 percent of its revenues from American taxpayers to pursue an aggressive welfare-state agenda, has already helped register over 1.27 million people nationwide. The rest of their funding comes from left-wing heavyweights like billionaire George Soros and the Democracy Alliance.

Project Vote, a 501(c)(3) organization, was founded by left-wing lawyer Sandy Newman to register voters in welfare offices and unemployment lines with the explicit goal of turning back the Reagan revolution.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/10/the_acornobama_voter_registrat.html

Watchdog Accuses Obama Justice Department of Ignoring ACORN Fraud

The Obama Justice Department administration shut down an investigation into ACORN last year, ignoring evidence of fraud at the community group, a government watchdog claimed Thursday, citing investigative documents it obtained.

The watchdog, Judicial Watch, in releasing the documents, accused ACORN of "evident criminal conduct" and suggested that Obama's past ties to ACORN played a role in the investigation's conclusion.

ACORN responded by emphasizing that it was cleared of wrongdoing, though the federal investigation found problems with how the organization hires and trains employees.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/watchdog-accuses-obama-justice-department-of-ignoring-acorn-fraud

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist, but its tarnished legacy lives on in court, as the activist group and its former employees face criminal punishment.

So far this year, at least 18 former workers have admitted guilt or been convicted on varying charges of election fraud. The punishment has ranged from probation to several months of prison time.

ACORN, once a powerful advocate for low-income and minority voters, shuttered its operations amid plummeting revenues in March, six months after conservative activists posing as a pimp and prostitute caught on video some of the group's employees offering them tax advice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/18-former-acorn-workers-have-been-convicted-or-admitted-guilt-in-election-fraud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/2009-acorn-scandal_n_5ae23fa6e4b02baed1b86696

It did not occur to Bertha Lewis to be afraid.

She was watching the final presidential debate of 2008, and John McCain had just said something insane. “We need to know the full extent of Senator Obama’s relationship with ACORN, who is now on the verge of maybe perpetrating one of the greatest frauds in voter history in this country, maybe destroying the fabric of democracy,” the Arizona Republican proclaimed.

Lewis had been leading ACORN ― the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now ― for about five months. ACORN advocated for the poor. In addition to helping families navigate federal aid programs, the group ran campaigns to improve city sanitation, protested against predatory lenders and registered people to vote. The nation’s top Republican politician had just declared this body of work tantamount to stealing an election.

The ACORN/Obama Voter Registration "Thug Thizzle"

Systemic corruption of our election process continues. Barack Obama and his old friends at ACORN and Project Vote are leading the way. This radical revolution is taking place in your backyard. And as I've reported before, this voter-fraud racket is on your dime.

On Monday, the two liberal groups announced the wrap-up of a 21-state voter registration drive targeting low-income people and minorities in battleground states including Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico and Wisconsin.

What's wrong with that? For starters, these two groups are militant partisan outfits purporting to engage in nonpartisan civic activity. And their campaign comes amid an avalanche of fresh voter-fraud allegations involving ACORN in many of those same key states.

 

On Tuesday, Nevada state officials raided ACORN's Las Vegas office after election authorities accused the group of submitting multiple voter registrations with fake and duplicate names.

ACORN, which receives 40 percent of its revenues from American taxpayers to pursue an aggressive welfare-state agenda, has already helped register over 1.27 million people nationwide. The rest of their funding comes from left-wing heavyweights like billionaire George Soros and the Democracy Alliance.

Project Vote, a 501(c)(3) organization, was founded by left-wing lawyer Sandy Newman to register voters in welfare offices and unemployment lines with the explicit goal of turning back the Reagan revolution.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2008/10/the_acornobama_voter_registrat.html

Watchdog Accuses Obama Justice Department of Ignoring ACORN Fraud

The Obama Justice Department administration shut down an investigation into ACORN last year, ignoring evidence of fraud at the community group, a government watchdog claimed Thursday, citing investigative documents it obtained.

The watchdog, Judicial Watch, in releasing the documents, accused ACORN of "evident criminal conduct" and suggested that Obama's past ties to ACORN played a role in the investigation's conclusion.

ACORN responded by emphasizing that it was cleared of wrongdoing, though the federal investigation found problems with how the organization hires and trains employees.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/watchdog-accuses-obama-justice-department-of-ignoring-acorn-fraud

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist, but its tarnished legacy lives on in court, as the activist group and its former employees face criminal punishment.

So far this year, at least 18 former workers have admitted guilt or been convicted on varying charges of election fraud. The punishment has ranged from probation to several months of prison time.

ACORN, once a powerful advocate for low-income and minority voters, shuttered its operations amid plummeting revenues in March, six months after conservative activists posing as a pimp and prostitute caught on video some of the group's employees offering them tax advice.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/18-former-acorn-workers-have-been-convicted-or-admitted-guilt-in-election-fraud

It's done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

By what Constitutional means does anyone here believe the outcome of the State certified, and Congressionally approved result will be altered?

Maybe I missed something in Civics...

Fraud vitiates all

The fact of fraud does not require judicial decisions to determine it.

It is the Military's decision as to whether the Biden admin is a foreign occupation force taking over HQ and masquerading as the government. Once they have made the decision they will go about their way to make the removal of the treasonous Junta with as little loss of life as possible once civilian legal paths have been exhausted. Several avenues available, one of which starts with proving fraud in a particular county in a swing state to the state legislature and the people, followed by many others.

it is up to the military justice system to determine how much and who of the civilian system participated in the treason. 

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Fraud vitiates all

The fact of fraud does not require judicial decisions to determine it.

It is the Military's decision as to whether the Biden admin is a foreign occupation force taking over HQ and masquerading as the government. Once they have made the decision they will go about their way to make the removal of the treasonous Junta with as little loss of life as possible once civilian legal paths have been exhausted. Several avenues available, one of which starts with proving fraud in a particular county in a swing state to the state legislature and the people, followed by many others.

it is up to the military justice system to determine how much and who of the civilian system participated in the treason. 

So you say some non-constitutional process is possible. 

You are describing a military coup "to the tee".

I asked for a Constitutional process.

You know, that document that is in writing, for all to see.

The document that the military take an oath to defend.

No matter how "defective" the constitutional process is, it is still  constitutional.

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

45 minutes ago, turbguy said:

So you say some non-constitutional process is possible. 

You are describing a military coup "to the tee".

I asked for a Constitutional process.

You know, that document that is in writing, for all to see.

The document that the military take an oath to defend.

No matter how "defective" the constitutional process is, it is still  constitutional.

No.3 in charge Nancy Pelosi....which is why the courts would not even hear a Trump argument. It would be a civil war make no mistake what so ever. Actually we may be their now.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/550370-kerry-faces-calls-to-step-down-over-leaked-iran-tapes

Kerry faces calls to step down over leaked Iran tapes 

https://thehill.com/policy/international/550370-kerry-faces-calls-to-step-down-over-leaked-iran-tapes

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

No.3 in charge Nancy Pelosi....which is why the courts would not even hear a Trump argument. It would be a civil war make no mistake what so ever.

Excuse my density.

I have absolutely no idea of what you are attempting to communicate, much less respond to.

After 2022, the No.3 in line could be somebody else.

That somebody could even be D.J. Trump!

Didn't he just chage residency to N.J.??  Could be fake news.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, turbguy said:

Excuse my density.

I have absolutely no idea of what you are attempting to communicate, much less respond to.

After 2022, the No.3 in line could be somebody else.

That somebody could even be D.J. Trump!

Didn't he just chage residency to N.J.??  Could be fake news.

 

Well it is quite simple, if indeed the elections were tainted it would invalidate the election...that is simple contractual law Pelosi is next in line. There is a long way to go however, as of right now the sitting judge in AZ presiding over this case has stepped down. There is a new judge sitting on the bench, i have never seen that legal maneuver in my life time. And i have seen more than a few courtrooms in my adventures this occurence is next to announcing alien life in a sane world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well it is quite simple, if indeed the elections were tainted it would invalidate the election...that is simple contractual law Pelosi is next in line. There is a long way to go however, as of right now the sitting judge in AZ presiding over this case has stepped down. There is a new judge sitting on the bench, i have never seen that legal maneuver in my life time. And i have seen more than a few courtrooms in my adventures this occurence is next to announcing alien life in a sane world.

Can you refer me to a part of the Constitution that deals with a "tainted" election, after all other Constitutional processes have proceeded successfully?

It is done.

 

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, turbguy said:

Can you refer me to a part of the Constitution that deals with a "tainted" election, after all other Constitutional processes have proceeded?

You have the word constitution to close to your nose, odd behavior for a engineer, In contractual law there is no word tainted, contracts are legally binding or they are not. 

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/2017/04/04/yes_the_constitution_is_a_legal_document_34471.html

Yes, the Constitution Is a Legal Document

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You have the word constitution to close to your nose, odd behavior for a engineer, In contractual law there is no word tainted, contracts are legally binding or they are not. 

https://www.realclearpolicy.com/2017/04/04/yes_the_constitution_is_a_legal_document_34471.html

Yes, the Constitution Is a Legal Document

 

I didn't think you had a viable answer, because there isn't one. 

All Constitutional processes were followed to the letter.

I know it.

YOU know it.

I thank the Lord the Constitution is a "legal document".  Else elements could not be argued in a Court of Law, could they?

"The Constitution is not a contract or, as Chief Justice John Marshall noted, a code, but that does not mean it cannot be a legal document, interpreted with legal rules appropriate to a constitution, as were state constitutions at the time".

It is done.

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I didn't think you had a viable answer, because there isn't one. 

All Constitutional processes were followed to the letter.

I know it.

YOU know it.

I thank the Lord the Constitution is a "legal document".  Else elements could not be argued in a Court of Law, could they?

"The Constitution is not a contract or, as Chief Justice John Marshall noted, a code, but that does not mean it cannot be a legal document, interpreted with legal rules appropriate to a constitution, as were state constitutions at the time".

It is done.

I defer to meme's at this point...

CffZDNPWIAADM69.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I defer to meme's at this point...

CffZDNPWIAADM69.jpg

Again, excuse my density.

I have absolutely no idea what your posted "meme" tries to communicate.

If you have a response, please say it without a "meme".

It is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, turbguy said:

Again, excuse my density.

I have absolutely no idea what your posted "meme" tries to communicate.

If you have a response, please say it without a "meme".

It is done.

 

162786012_1171009566668664_2530034828649538392_n.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

 

162786012_1171009566668664_2530034828649538392_n.jpg

What Constitutional process addresses a "bamboozle?

Or, is the Constitution itself the "bamboozle".

It is done.

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, surrept33 said:

What's credible? It's interesting to see who trusts who in America these days.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/30/951095644/even-if-its-bonkers-poll-finds-many-believe-qanon-and-other-conspiracy-theories

 

The MSM is horrified we're not swallowing their blatant lies and going all in on the MKUltra tactic of calling anyone digging into the truth a "conspiracy theorist". How's that working for you? Oh, never mind you are a mindless drone waiting for them to tell you what to think

114AA04A-8275-4C6B-87DC-6074B260878F.jpeg

1CF123AB-8DBD-45B5-B3E4-DCF067A421C0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

20 minutes ago, turbguy said:

What Constitutional process addresses a "bamboozle?

Or, is the Constitution itself the "bamboozle".

It is done.

Ok well from this point it is up to you....

Due Process of Law

SECTION 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

ANNOTATIONS

Generally

Due process under the Fourteenth Amendment can be broken down into two categories: procedural due process and substantive due process. Procedural due process, based on principles of “fundamental fairness,” addresses which legal procedures are required to be followed in state proceedings. Relevant issues, as discussed in detail below, include notice, opportunity for hearing, confrontation and cross-examination, discovery, basis of decision, and availability of counsel. Substantive due process, although also based on principles of “fundamental fairness,” is used to evaluate whether a law can be applied by states at all, regardless of the procedure followed. Substantive due process has generally dealt with specific subject areas, such as liberty of contract or privacy, and over time has alternately emphasized the importance of economic and noneconomic matters. In theory, the issues of procedural and substantive due process are closely related. In reality, substantive due process has had greater political import, as significant portions of a state legislature’s substantive jurisdiction can be restricted by its application.

https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-14/04-due-process-of-law.html

This due process was it flawed? One side says yes the other side says cant touch it...Now we have judges playing musical chairs trying to decide if indeed it was flawed.

Opps that would be the 14th amendment

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ok well from this point it is up to you....

Due Process of Law

SECTION 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

ANNOTATIONS

Generally

Due process under the Fourteenth Amendment can be broken down into two categories: procedural due process and substantive due process. Procedural due process, based on principles of “fundamental fairness,” addresses which legal procedures are required to be followed in state proceedings. Relevant issues, as discussed in detail below, include notice, opportunity for hearing, confrontation and cross-examination, discovery, basis of decision, and availability of counsel. Substantive due process, although also based on principles of “fundamental fairness,” is used to evaluate whether a law can be applied by states at all, regardless of the procedure followed. Substantive due process has generally dealt with specific subject areas, such as liberty of contract or privacy, and over time has alternately emphasized the importance of economic and noneconomic matters. In theory, the issues of procedural and substantive due process are closely related. In reality, substantive due process has had greater political import, as significant portions of a state legislature’s substantive jurisdiction can be restricted by its application.

https://law.justia.com/constitution/us/amendment-14/04-due-process-of-law.html

This due process was it flawed? One side says yes the other side says cant touch it...Now we have judges playing musical chairs trying to decide if indeed it was flawed.

Opps that would be the 14th amendment

It is done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The MSM is horrified we're not swallowing their blatant lies and going all in on the MKUltra tactic of calling anyone digging into the truth a "conspiracy theorist". How's that working for you? Oh, never mind you are a mindless drone waiting for them to tell you what to think

114AA04A-8275-4C6B-87DC-6074B260878F.jpeg

1CF123AB-8DBD-45B5-B3E4-DCF067A421C0.jpeg

I think that's a imagined victimhood complex to be honest. It's a self-defeating malady that can become "infectious" over social media. 

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.