Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

You are assuming that election fraud in which the congress and supreme court participate due to blackmail and bribery by China results in a constitutionally valid process. You are badly mistaken. Considering the available intel to the Mil, it is their ultimate responsibility to determine treason to the country and the constitution, and remove the treasonous actors and other foreign agents They would then restore civilian rule through new elections. It would not need to be as crude  as it was in Myanmar, but their military did what it had to do to remove a Soros/China installed administration and set up new elections that are not prone to fraud. 

The military failed to act in 1871 when congress and the president and later the supreme court created the legal fiction of the USA corporation and let it substitute itself for the government behind the scenes and force admiralty law onto America, displacing common law. This act of complete treason was carried out for money, to assure receipt of a loan to roll over the Federal debt. It is that failure that has brought the US into the predicaments that followed. including two world wars a cold war and the mess we have now. 

How well have these "sovereign ideas" worked in the past? By this, I mean, de facto.

I don't think they have a great history of success in the real world: https://people.howstuffworks.com/sovereign-citizen-movement.htm

Now, re: the 1871 "corporation". This is a map of the District of Columbia (land donated by Maryland and Virginia) in 1862 - the middle of the civil war: https://www.loc.gov/resource/g3851s.cw0674000/?r=0.009,0.051,1.35,0.849,0

During the civil war, because of the close proximity of the capital to the actual war, there was a huge growth of the city due to people fleeing. The "unincorporated" areas, for example, modern day Anacostia on the other side of the Anacostia river, had no real organization. So in 1871, the borders of "Washington" (the city) and the old "Washington County" were legally united, and incorporated into the new idea of "Washington D.C". That's all.

Flynn, McInerney, Trump, Powell parroting these sovereign ideas probably helped make them popular, but it certainly does not mean any court would take it seriously. If there was a movement inside of active duty members ("the military") to act on such claims in unlawful ways, a different set of rules/laws apply. It looks like to me it's pretty clear that the military brass is on the side of upholding the mainstream interpretation of the constitution. 

Extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence, and it's sad to see some of the former military generals try to subvert American democracy, but not completely unexpected: https://taskandpurpose.com/analysis/military-generals-conspiracy-theories/

Go read Anna Von Reitz

Get a grounding in what happened on the legal plane rather than the highly doctored "history" of DC sources. 

Clue: It was not the DC incorporation that mattered, but the incorporation and secession of the DC into the foreign  USA corporation which was granted succession to the USA of the several states and imposed admiralty law. It was called "the crime of 1871" for a good reason. .  

(edited)

13 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Contract law is utterly irrelevant. It is Constitutional law. Judges recusing themselves is very common, at least among judges of integrity, in this case it was because a lawyer who used to be his intern was added to the case. Completely normal behavior.

We very much agree in the literal sense, mentioning the constitution brings quite a bit of ire out these days. It would seem many do not like the limitations. Contractual was was merely as vehicle to describe we are obligated to follow the constitution.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You are assuming that election fraud in which the congress and supreme court participate due to blackmail and bribery by China results in a constitutionally valid process. You are badly mistaken. Considering the available intel to the Mil, it is their ultimate responsibility to determine treason to the country and the constitution, and remove the treasonous actors and other foreign agents They would then restore civilian rule through new elections. It would not need to be as crude  as it was in Myanmar, but their military did what it had to do to remove a Soros/China installed administration and set up new elections that are not prone to fraud. 

The military failed to act in 1871 when congress and the president and later the supreme court created the legal fiction of the USA corporation and let it substitute itself for the government behind the scenes and force admiralty law onto America, displacing common law. This act of complete treason was carried out for money, to assure receipt of a loan to roll over the Federal debt. It is that failure that has brought the US into the predicaments that followed. including two world wars a cold war and the mess we have now. 

The next thing I might hear is that Trump was #18.

Do consider yourself a sovereign citizen?

Edited by turbguy

56 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Go read Anna Von Reitz

Get a grounding in what happened on the legal plane rather than the highly doctored "history" of DC sources. 

Clue: It was not the DC incorporation that mattered, but the incorporation and secession of the DC into the foreign  USA corporation which was granted succession to the USA of the several states and imposed admiralty law. It was called "the crime of 1871" for a good reason. .  

DC for statehood! 

21 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

DC for statehood! 

I don't know about that...

Why?

25 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

DC for statehood! 

Not a possibility.

Most likely place to become a wetlands bird sanctuary rather than a state. 

2 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I don't know about that...

Why?

It would make the foreign USA corporation into a domestic corporation. Or whatever to mess with the stupid sovereign citizens.

• Haha 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

It would make the foreign USA corporation into a domestic corporation. Or whatever to mess with the stupid sovereign citizens.

Ah!  OK!

I'd like to pick and chose what legislation I intend to follow, as well.

It's much easier to ride a horse in the direction its already going.

Edited by turbguy

9 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Go read Anna Von Reitz

She certainly writes a lot.

I guess this is most relevant? http://annavonreitz.com/actof1871part1.pdf

The meaning of a corporation, from the century dictionary in 1901: http://triggs.djvu.org/century-dictionary.com/cent2jpgframes.php?volno=02&page=1275

In some senses, in that era, corporation was kind of synonymous with 'body or community of people'.

She seems hung up on the idea of a corporation as some financial entity, or some secret hidden debt owed to the british. 

If there was debt, why did the British pay America during the Treaty of Washington? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Washington_(1871)

It seems like she would be happy in Sealand: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

12 hours ago, surrept33 said:

If there was debt, why did the British pay America during the Treaty of Washington? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Washington_(1871)

Debt was not to the Crown it was to the Vatican, i.e. Rothschild bank consortium (London, Frankfurt, Paris, Geneva) Those same banks were creditors of the Crown as well. 

• Like 1

Or we could get back to the election

3DEAA5E7-6C8A-40F1-8922-0D472E8904A3.jpeg

DFAC9B69-4BA4-4438-ABE0-E55270C60447.jpeg

9BA19D71-CF8E-457D-B2EB-37CB40B3A132.jpeg

• Like 1

(edited)

On 4/26/2021 at 6:28 PM, turbguy said:

Certification was performed.

It's done.

What's wrong with the auditing when it is done? How does certification and audit relate to each other while one was done in the past and one for the future? Don't you like transparency and ensure a fair election at least in AZ in the future?

We all can watch them live https://azaudit.org/

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

What's wrong with the auditing when it is done? How does certification and audit relate to each other while one was done in the past and one for the future? Don't you like transparency and ensure a fair election at least in AZ in the future?

The "certification" was done by states turning a blind eye to all the discrepancies happening under their jurisdictions. Arizona has been a reliably red state for over 70 years but everyone is supposed to believe it magically transformed this year. And @turbguy  refuses to answer the simplest of questions as do all the other democrats and leftists posting here. 

4BFCAEC6-3EB4-4AF9-BFB4-994B30CDDE4C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The "certification" was done by states turning a blind eye to all the discrepancies happening under their jurisdictions. Arizona has been a reliably red state for over 70 years but everyone is supposed to believe it magically transformed this year. And @turbguy  refuses to answer the simplest of questions as do all the other democrats and leftists posting here. 

4BFCAEC6-3EB4-4AF9-BFB4-994B30CDDE4C.jpeg

I cannot respond without some background. Which states are you referring to?

As far as I know, counting might have been interrupted, but counting did not stop until all lawful ballots were lawfully received.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/nov/04/facebook-posts/battleground-states-did-not-stop-counting-votes-el/

But, I'm sure there will be a counter.

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, SUZNV said:

The constitutional process of states submitting certification and congress verifying those certificates, and the inauguration of #46 is done.

By what constitutional process can that process be "reversed"?

The only one I can think of is removal from office via impeachment.

If there is another, please respond with a reference to the Constitution that spells the reversal process out.

An "audit" could provide some assurance, but cannot reverse the past result.

Edited by turbguy

(edited)

6 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Arizona did not "magically" transform. The trend has been there in the last few elections. 

I think the biggest trend is that the Trump/GQP was not as popular in suburban areas as Republicans traditionally were. 

Before the election:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/523693-why-maricopa-county-will-choose-the-next-president

Maricopa is 60% of the vote in Arizona.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/bidens-victory-came-from-the-suburbs/

Unlike 2016, which was a very low turnout election because of Hillary/Trump, 2018 and 2020 were very high turnout elections.

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

9 hours ago, turbguy said:

The constitutional process of states submitting certification and congress verifying those certificates, and the inauguration of #46 is done.

If there is another, please respond with a reference to the Constitution that spells the reversal process out.

With all respect, I studied a few pages back carefully and couldn't see anyone hoping that this "audit" will reverse the election. The best (or worst for some) would prove that there was cheating in the election in AZ and some people go to trail and that's it. That's why I confused myself why would anyone  would need to argue while the auditing is going on and assumed that you implied the audit is unnecessary? I couldn't see how auditing is against the constitution and therefore couldn't see the point in  why you keep repeating the constitution or "it's over" out?. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SUZNV said:

With all respect, I studied a few pages back carefully and couldn't see anyone hoping that this "audit" will reverse the election. The best (or worst for some) would prove that there was cheating in the election in AZ and some people go to trail and that's it. That's why I confused myself why would anyone  would need to argue while the auditing is going on and assumed that you implied the audit is unnecessary? I couldn't see how auditing is against the constitution and therefore couldn't see the point in  why you keep repeating the constitution or "it's over" out?. 

Part of the reason is how the audit is being conducted. They hired a relatively new company called cyber ninjas, who've never done anything like this before, who believe the election was a fraud and so cannot possibly have anything resembling impartiality, who are trying to obscure what they're doing, and are haphazardly approaching it even so much as using black and blue pens/markers against the rules.

They had a bunch of (useless) cameras, no cameras in the area where they are taking apart machines, and declared its inspection methods "trade secrets".

It looks like things are changing now thanks to judicial oversight. With the extraordinary nature of the audit, the burden of proof is to make sure that the audit is very transparently done.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/ap_cnn/firm-recounting-arizona-ballots-wants-methods-kept-secret/article_42d50520-9917-514d-b571-acc9bfab7239.html?block_id=997196

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/judge-rules-cyber-ninjas-cant-hide-procedures-from-public-in-arizona-senate-gops-election-audit/75-cefbe785-1e7c-48c1-8aa4-6ca19bce9856

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

35 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Part of the reason is how the audit is being conducted. They hired a relatively new company called cyber ninjas, who've never done anything like this before, who believe the election was a fraud and so cannot possibly have anything resembling impartiality, who are trying to obscure what they're doing, and are haphazardly approaching it even so much as using black and blue pens/markers against the rules.

They had a bunch of (useless) cameras, no cameras in the area where they are taking apart machines, and declared its inspection methods "trade secrets".

It looks like things are changing now thanks to judicial oversight. With the extraordinary nature of the audit, the burden of proof is to make sure that the audit is very transparently done.

https://www.azfamily.com/news/ap_cnn/firm-recounting-arizona-ballots-wants-methods-kept-secret/article_42d50520-9917-514d-b571-acc9bfab7239.html?block_id=997196

https://www.12news.com/article/news/politics/judge-rules-cyber-ninjas-cant-hide-procedures-from-public-in-arizona-senate-gops-election-audit/75-cefbe785-1e7c-48c1-8aa4-6ca19bce9856

Now explain how transparent election night (and the infamous 3 A.M. ballot dumps) was with observers ejected from the building and no cameras allowed. The only reason I was able to post the videos from Georgia was because the Atlanta basketball team had their own security cameras, which would have been turned off if the Demoncrats had known about them. Not exactly the definition of transparent is it? But yeah, the auditors need to follow rules the previous audits you're so proud of most decidedly did not. The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a axe. 

439D1E52-C773-4B94-AF9E-DC0F5E171E6D.png

Edited by Ward Smith
Added graphic showing hypocrites in action
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, turbguy said:

I just want to take this opportunity to admire how your narrative has changed from "nothing untoward happened, it was a perfectly fair and legitimate election" to "how dare you change the results of the election, we stole it fair and square". You sound exactly like your DNC brethren in that. Meanwhile the laughingstock of the world gave a "speech" to an empty building because of cough cough Covid protocols, even though Nancy pushed through a sham impeachment with a packed building of shoulder to shoulder lawmakers. Hypocrites much? 

Meanwhile you're not wrong that we're facing a constitutional catastrophe. The founding fathers could never have foreseen cheating this rampant. @0R0 is right, the most logical remedy is for the military to set things straight. Absent that, we have Kamala drinking her way through the day, wondering how the BLM will fare against actual patriots. 

EE90A991-6560-4809-AD04-294BD088A55D.png

2BAB4B11-0838-4BC6-88DE-630B55FE5272.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 4/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, surrept33 said:

What's credible? It's interesting to see who trusts who in America these days.

https://www.npr.org/2020/12/30/951095644/even-if-its-bonkers-poll-finds-many-believe-qanon-and-other-conspiracy-theories

NPR CNN MSNBC CBS NBC ABC NYT WaPo etc. are conspirators. Since 2012 DAA where the Smith-Mundt Act was repealed, US government was able to subvert media to promote its narratives. The point of contact is the old Mockingbird operation by the CIA, which was merely made legal and increased in scale. It is why we all call it Fake News. Because it is. Because the law authorizes the promulgation of lies through media. 

Your repeated references to publications with no credibility and no journalistic standards as allowed them when promulgating the 4 am talking points CIA=DNC hands out daily, is an indication of your failure to investigate.

I suggest you start by dropping google as your search engine, and knocking out WaPo NYT CNN etc off of your search results with a AND NOT or "-". The ad copy has now engulfed the entirety of the bandwidth of these publications/broadcasters. They are reliably false.

The polling samples are methodically biased to produce "desirable" results. 

Mainstream media should take up the space in your mind where "Pravda" was back in its day. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Now explain how transparent election night (and the infamous 3 A.M. ballot dumps) was with observers ejected from the building and no cameras allowed. The only reason I was able to post the videos from Georgia was because the Atlanta basketball team had their own security cameras, which would have been turned off if the Demoncrats had known about them. Not exactly the definition of transparent is it? But yeah, the auditors need to follow rules the previous audits you're so proud of most decidedly did not. The hypocrisy is so thick you can cut it with a axe. 

Georgia already investigated the salacious claims of the "infamous 3 A.M ballot dumps":

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.284055/gov.uscourts.gand.284055.72.1.pdf

Perhaps the GOP should have spent less time throwing as many darts into the air to see what sticks rather than try to win the runoff.

Or are these people "RINOs" as well because they dared stand up for the truth?

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/opinion-the-noose-behind-gabriel-sterlings-moment/3JH7YDXDIRA75NKTOY4SHU6VIA/

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1