Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Gentleman let us be of sound mind and reasoning in such matters. One cannot expect a fraudulent act would have any constitutional consideration to say the least. To attempt to protect a fraudulent act using the constitution as a shield would in itself be a chargeable offense.

Ok you can capitulate now, it will only deepen from this point on...

popcorn.gif

What will it deepen with, a bunch of highly erudite memes? 

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Haha 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

What will it deepen with, a bunch of highly erudite memes? 

I shall deploy them with in a metaphorical sense only. Now do plzz carry on the liberal mind is quite fascinating.

Upon further review if indeed they  distract from your concentration or perhaps train of thought, I would politely withdraw them.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Just now, Eyes Wide Open said:

I shall employee them with in a metaphorical sense only. Now do plzz carry on the liberal mind is quite fascinating.

Carry on what? You are the one making the claim about a finding of fraud overturning the Constitution. Go right ahead and lay out your case.

44 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

All law in the US is subordinate to the Constitution. End of story.

I do believe you started here.

To which my response was

Gentleman let us be of sound mind and reasoning in such matters. One cannot expect a fraudulent act would have any constitutional consideration to say the least. To attempt to protect a fraudulent act using the constitution as a shield would in itself be a chargeable offense.

Continuity is rather important to which a man in your postion would be keenly aware of.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Well there is always ...the votes led to Bidens were indeed fraudulent. Now if I may,is there not a remedy for fraud in both civil and legal law?

I do believe that is insufficiently laid out in both state&federal courts. As matter of fact it does.

No, you started with the above claim  to which I replied that all law is subordinate to the Constitution.

The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution of the United States (Article VI, Clause 2), establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the "supreme Law of the Land", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

Please go on with making your legal brief about how remedies in law and the courts override the Constitution. Surely you can cite something that backs up your claim? Can you cite the law? How about a court decision? 

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Sorry for your cognitive dissonance. Your MSM disinformed liberal mind will find it hard to comprehend that fraudulent actions have to be unwound, there is nothing final after a fraud. Just as there is no end to a bank robbery once the robbers left the bank, i am certain that plenty of the election fraudsters are coming forward in hopes that they will not face treason charges now that they realize that what was serious fraud if they didn't succeed in altering the presidential vote becomes treason when they do succeed, To make it that much worse, when the fraud manages to swing the control of the Senate as well, and the house, then there is just that much more severe  a case of treason. 

The false flag event by Antifa and associated groups breaking into the Capitol along with CIA contractors and FBI agents controlling them, and managing to  fool some Trump supporters to follow in will result in low level charges. The "insurrection" in Pelosi's brain was not armed, The Feds are sitting on all the evidence and are refusing to release anything into the public. 14000 hours of camera footage from within and without the capitol are only released for the prosecution's use in court. Defense is not allowed access, nor is the public. As a result, the cases will be overturned on appeal. 
Kudos to the Pelosi and McConnel plan for a false flag to attempt to libel Trumpists as terrorists, but they needed to keep their plans off the computers, and the DNC riot coordinator should not have given candid interviews admitting to it. Their crooked FBI investigators and DOJ prosecutors are doing their best to keep the actual violent Antifa mob and Soros' Ukrainian nationalists from being charged or serving time. In doing so, they are becoming accessories after the fact, just as are the AGs and police commissioners releasing and dropping charges against violent rioters in blue states and cities.  They are committing crimes. They will be prosecuted. 

They are committing crimes. They will be prosecuted. ????? more delusional posts from you. Please make your charges public on your evidence and sign your name to them, anything less and you are nothing but a coward. Once again you make all Trump supporters look like idiots. Should we call you Sydney Powell?

Edited by notsonice
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

12 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No, you started with the above claim  to which I replied that all law is subordinate to the Constitution.

The Supremacy Clause of the Constitution of the United States (Article VI, Clause 2), establishes that the Constitution, federal laws made pursuant to it, and treaties made under its authority, constitute the "supreme Law of the Land", https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supremacy_Clause

Please go on with making your legal brief about how remedies in law and the courts override the Constitution. Surely you can cite something that backs up your claim? Can you cite the law? How about a court decision? 

Legal brief? I think not. If indeed Biden's votes in AZ were fraudulently obtained both civil law and legal laws would invalidate AZ election results.  

If you assume the constitution would validate fraudulent election results, your up to late.

The line of succession if needed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

(edited)

44 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Legal brief? I think not. If indeed Biden's votes in AZ were fraudulently obtained both civil law and legal laws would invalidate AZ election results.  

If you assume the constitution would validate fraudulent election results, your up to late.

The line of succession if needed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

So you got nothing, what a surprise. 

But let me help you out, there is one mechanism that could work for you...a constitutional amendment invalidating the election. Now go look up what it takes to get a constitutional amendment passed.

Hopefully you at least realize that Arizona doesn't have enough electoral votes to overturn the election? So you want Pelosi to be President? She is next in line if Biden and Harris are kicked out.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

The false flag event by Antifa and associated groups breaking into the Capitol along with CIA contractors and FBI agents controlling them, and managing to  fool some Trump supporters to follow in will result in low level charges. 

So your excuse is that you patriots are a bunch of dumb sheep who can easily be tricked into insurrection? 

If all the people in the photos are antifa then that means no Trump supporters actually attended the rally... 

• Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So you got nothing, what a surprise. 

But let me help you out, there is one mechanism that could work for you...a constitutional amendment invalidating the election. Now go look up what it takes to get a constitutional amendment passed.

Hopefully you at least realize that Arizona doesn't have enough electoral votes to overturn the election? So you want Pelosi to be President? She is next in line if Biden and Harris are kicked out.

I have nothing? No surprise coming from you, dementia runs deep this late. 

A primer, if indeed Bidens votes are fraudulent a crime was committed in the state of AZ, that would need to be addressed. Next De certification of election results, 

In your infinite wisdom you seem to have missed a few steps... LMAO have fun with that.

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I have nothing? No surprise coming from you, dementia runs deep this late. 

A primer, if indeed Bidens votes are fraudulent a crime was committed in the state of AZ, that would need to be addressed. Next De certification of election results, 

In your infinite wisdom you seem to have missed a few steps... LMAO have fun with that.

The state can decertify the results all they want. That has no bearing on anything, it is out of their hands and completely a federal issue once the Congress accepts a certified set of electoral votes.

13 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The state can decertify the results all they want. That has no bearing on anything, it is out of their hands and completely a federal issue once the Congress accepts a certified set of electoral votes.

Ahh again you miss...The small things. GA, MI and a few other states such as PA such a lovely state..all go under review, chaos maybe? Does Biden stay in office? Was he complicent in the fraud? 

The line of succession that is what the constitution calls for....Or anyone can make the argument hey it's certified fraud...The constitution says he's still the president...let me know how that works... lol

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ahh again you miss...The small things. GA, MI and a few other states such as PA such a lovely state..all go under review, chaos maybe? Does Biden stay in office? Was he complicent in the fraud? 

The line of succession that is what the constitution calls for....Or anyone can make the argument hey it's certified fraud...The constitution says he's still the president...let me know how that works... lol

What you are missing completely is an understanding of the law.

All the contested states could decertify their election results and it still wouldn't mean anything for the President or even members of Congress. It is completely a federal issue once the first certification has been accepted. End of story.

States can't recall their US Senators or Congressman let alone their vote for President!

Here is an explainer as to some basics:

As to removal by recall, the United States Constitution does not provide for nor authorize the recall of United States officers such as Senators, Representatives, or the President or Vice President,

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL30016.html

The rest is just your fantasy. Will never happen.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I get it. One side flouts the law, cheats their way to victory but now it's time to follow the law? When a burglar breaks into your home and you catch him red handed with a gun in your hand, you can be sure he'll say you need to follow the law, now. If you were in England and most blue states you would be in violation of the law. The Mckluskeys are still fighting for their freedom, for standing up to a mob. 

Months ago I posted a graphic that said, "you are here" with a litany of excuses the Demoncrats would use starting with, "there was no fraud" thru "fraud, but not enough to overturn the election" all the way to, "so what are you going to do about it?". We're just about there aren't we? Since this is an oil site I'll just congratulate Xiden for another fine achievement. 

9A03428D-BF5E-45EA-89A8-248E122DB3ED.png

2361AB3E-75D4-431F-BCD5-19F7846D34C1.png

So if Republicans and Dems can’t run govern goat herders in Afghanistan what tells you there is a chance for Trump to govern woke tech advanced patriots who know that old fart has been planning a coup for years.

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I get it. One side flouts the law, cheats their way to victory but now it's time to follow the law? When a burglar breaks into your home and you catch him red handed with a gun in your hand, you can be sure he'll say you need to follow the law, now. If you were in England and most blue states you would be in violation of the law. The Mckluskeys are still fighting for their freedom, for standing up to a mob. 

Months ago I posted a graphic that said, "you are here" with a litany of excuses the Demoncrats would use starting with, "there was no fraud" thru "fraud, but not enough to overturn the election" all the way to, "so what are you going to do about it?". We're just about there aren't we? Since this is an oil site I'll just congratulate Xiden for another fine achievement. 

9A03428D-BF5E-45EA-89A8-248E122DB3ED.png

2361AB3E-75D4-431F-BCD5-19F7846D34C1.png

And it was Trumps Russians. Knew he was a traitor. And Putin’s a punk. Russia is becoming a third world country. Putin is just making it happen faster.

• Downvote 1

Lasers can take out small space debris. We should just take out Russian satellites. They may or may not learn hacking is not tolerated. Some people and groups of people will never have the skills to be “woke”. But at minimum you have to adapt or run into problems. Guys like Trump and Putin are non adapters. 

• Downvote 1

(edited)

On a good note I am here to report after taking a relatively deep dive on diabetes that the science is there and a slow growing groundswell supporting new diets is happening.  A diet of high fiber, high protein and minimal carbs/minimal sugar has the potential with calorie control to save the health of millions. 
Go to YouTube and type in Nina Teichoiz. A video of her being interviewed by Dr Mark Hyman explains much of our food history and the path of being woke to better health. Yep, it’s all about politics. You’ll love it.

Edited by Boat
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Boat said:

And it was Trumps Russians. Knew he was a traitor. And Putin’s a punk. Russia is becoming a third world country. Putin is just making it happen faster.

Tweets from Trump in 2012:

212466971_ScreenShot2021-05-12at11_08_48AM.thumb.png.d7a7d478d28f3b85f8c8da956153c24d.png

All the times Trump has alleged fraud: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/11/29/all-the-elections-trump-has-claimed-were-stolen-through-voter-fraud/?sh=2a9416481d30

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I suggest you check your legal reasoning with the predecessor of the Constitution, which is legal language and common law. These include good faith which is a lack of fraud. The milestones of constitutional process have not been met if they are conducted in bad faith. Meaning that the bank robber does not get to keep his haul just because he got out of the bank with it. I know it is outside the realm of liberal thought that principles of law are superior to political goals, as we can see in the persistent unequal application of law by Dem AGs Police chiefs and courts. Their policies are in themselves crimes of corruption and accessory to the crimes they refuse to prosecute. 

Your reasoning is beyond faulty. it is just a mish mash of words to create the illusion that you got away with the election fraud and there would be no consequence to the crime itself. 

• Great Response! 2

5 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

What you are missing completely is an understanding of the law.

All the contested states could decertify their election results and it still wouldn't mean anything for the President or even members of Congress. It is completely a federal issue once the first certification has been accepted. End of story.

States can't recall their US Senators or Congressman let alone their vote for President!

Here is an explainer as to some basics:

As to removal by recall, the United States Constitution does not provide for nor authorize the recall of United States officers such as Senators, Representatives, or the President or Vice President,

https://www.everycrsreport.com/reports/RL30016.html

The rest is just your fantasy. Will never happen.

There is just now a Quo Warranto action against the AZ elected office holders to prove that they are indeed elected to their posts as the election audit in Maricopa shows clear reasons to doubt that. 

You are entirely blind to context. The law does not work the way the idiot commentators on MSM say it does. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

So your excuse is that you patriots are a bunch of dumb sheep who can easily be tricked into insurrection? 

If all the people in the photos are antifa then that means no Trump supporters actually attended the rally... 

Insurrection presupposes a motive to at least stop or disrupt a process of government. The process at hand was the presentation of evidence of election fraud to Congress, most definitely not something the Trump crowd wanted to disrupt. Besides which, the Trump intruders were walked into the Capitol. They should have known better and understood it to be a trap. But there was no insurrection. Definitely not armed insurrection. Even Antifa did not come in armed. No one's life among Congress was actually in danger. 

It is, however, the motive behind Mitch and Nancy's and Antifa/DNC actions to break into the Capitol and stop the presentation of the evidence of electoral fraud. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, notsonice said:

They are committing crimes. They will be prosecuted. ????? more delusional posts from you. Please make your charges public on your evidence and sign your name to them, anything less and you are nothing but a coward. Once again you make all Trump supporters look like idiots. Should we call you Sydney Powell?

The Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol were indeed being idiots. They should have known better. 

The prosecution of the corruption is in good hands and will be done and brought to public attention in due course. If you participated in the fraud or the duplicitous prosecutional actions subverting the law by unequal application, you will be swept up in the anti corruption action as well. 

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Note that the audit may flip a Senate seat and congressional seat for AZ. 

Keep the hope!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol were indeed being idiots. They should have known better. 

At least you are accepting that it was stupid, easily manipulated, Trump supporters entering the Capitol.

This is real progress for you! 

Now lets go back to the electoral collage votes and your big Pence hope.  You probably remember your theory at the time was he wold not accept the votes,which of course he did.   You knew that once the votes were accepted that the election was OVER hence your Big Pence Hope.

You constantly adjust your predictions, so much that they are not really predictions at all.  You just are broadcasting the delusional thoughts planted in you by your cult masters.

The legal battles won't be free, send the Trump team more money.... wait does he have a team anymore?  Hard to keep track with all the backstabbing disreputable people do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

33 minutes ago, -trance said:

Keep the hope!

Keep the hope!?????? more like GOP dreaming.

Edited by notsonice