Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, 0R0 said:

If you participated in the fraud or the duplicitous prosecutional actions subverting the law by unequal application, you will be swept up in the anti corruption action as well. 

Who is you? Perhaps the right pronoun is T.H.E.Y: https://conspiracy.fandom.com/wiki/THEY

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol were indeed being idiots. They should have known better. 

The prosecution of the corruption is in good hands and will be done and brought to public attention in due course. If you participated in the fraud or the duplicitous prosecutional actions subverting the law by unequal application, you will be swept up in the anti corruption action as well. 

The handful of Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol.

In point of fact the breach occurred before Trump even spoke, which was clearly not something Trump supporters would do, since they were there to hear him speak. Given the timeline, the "insurrection" required people to leave the plaza, march over half an hour, then magically be in position at every entrance point. Oh, and they needed to have arranged for the Capitol police to stand down. Let alone the video I've already posted here showing police leading them into the building, then pretending to try and stop them, all accidentally released in raw form with filming done by professional steady cam costing $40k. Not someone with a cellphone but CNN or equivalent. 

But yes, the lunatic fringe here believes once you've left the building with your ill gotten gains, you're free to keep them. They just can't say it out loud because it underscores their stupidity even to them. 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Ward Smith said:

The handful of Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol.

In point of fact the breach occurred before Trump even spoke, which was clearly not something Trump supporters would do, since they were there to hear him speak. Given the timeline, the "insurrection" required people to leave the plaza, march over half an hour, then magically be in position at every entrance point. Oh, and they needed to have arranged for the Capitol police to stand down. Let alone the video I've already posted here showing police leading them into the building, then pretending to try and stop them, all accidentally released in raw form with filming done by professional steady cam costing $40k. Not someone with a cellphone but CNN or equivalent. 

But yes, the lunatic fringe here believes once you've left the building with your ill gotten gains, you're free to keep them. They just can't say it out loud because it underscores their stupidity even to them. 

The Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol were indeed being idiots. .....not a handful, Trump finally had his 10,000 supporters actually show up for  a rally or should I say insurrection. PS you have to love the fact that over 400 have now been arrested and will serve hard time for their crimes. Enjoy visiting day

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The handful of Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol.

In point of fact the breach occurred before Trump even spoke, which was clearly not something Trump supporters would do, since they were there to hear him speak. Given the timeline, the "insurrection" required people to leave the plaza, march over half an hour, then magically be in position at every entrance point. Oh, and they needed to have arranged for the Capitol police to stand down. Let alone the video I've already posted here showing police leading them into the building, then pretending to try and stop them, all accidentally released in raw form with filming done by professional steady cam costing $40k. Not someone with a cellphone but CNN or equivalent. 

But yes, the lunatic fringe here believes once you've left the building with your ill gotten gains, you're free to keep them. They just can't say it out loud because it underscores their stupidity even to them. 

https://apnews.com/article/docs-expose-depth-january-6-capitol-siege-chaos-fd3204574c11e453be8fb4e3c81258c3

https://parler.adatascienti.st/

https://projects.propublica.org/parler-capitol-videos/?id=C4g9sJ6u4Zzg

POTUS inciting the insurrectionists:

In a briefing at noon on that day, just as Trump was encouraging supporters to “ fight like hell,” a Federal Protective Service email said about 300 Proud Boys were at the U.S. Capitol.

 

“No incidents at this time,” the email said. But then it warned, “The Proud Boys are threatening to shut down the water system in the downtown area, which includes government facilities.”

The email noted there was a man in a tree with what appeared to be a rifle near the Ellipse, and about 25,000 people were around the White House, including some who were hiding bags in bushes outside the building.

About 20 minutes later, a protective service officer whose name was redacted sent an email that read, “POTUS is encouraging the protesters to march to capitol grounds and continue protesting there.” POTUS stands for president of the United States.

“Protesters moving towards the capitol down Pennsylvania, Constitution and Madison in numbers estimated 10-15,000,” read an email sent at 12:28 p.m.

 

The officers tracked them across the city and at 12:57 p.m. a message read, “Large group just breached the USCP barricade on the West Front,” referring to the Capitol Police barriers on west side of the Capitol Building.

About a half hour later, they reported several police officers were injured, and then at 2:14 a message screamed “CAPITOL HAS BEEN BREACHED. PROTESTERS ARE NOW INSIDE THE CAPITOL.” Two minutes later they reported the House and Senate chambers were being locked down.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, -trance said:

At least you are accepting that it was stupid, easily manipulated, Trump supporters entering the Capitol.

This is real progress for you! 

 

Now lets go back to the electoral collage votes and your big Pence hope.  You probably remember your theory at the time was he wold not accept the votes,which of course he did.   You knew that once the votes were accepted that the election was OVER hence your Big Pence Hope.

You constantly adjust your predictions, so much that they are not really predictions at all.  You just are broadcasting the delusional thoughts planted in you by your cult masters.

The legal battles won't be free, send the Trump team more money.... wait does he have a team anymore?  Hard to keep track with all the backstabbing disreputable people do.

It was his option to play. He didn't. He was well informed as to what election fraud was already documented in detail by the NSA. He decided to ignore it. He is unwilling to accept that it made him part of the treasonous conspiracy. The only excuse he had was that his legal counsel was not onside. 

The legal battles are optional, the revelation of the fraud to the public does not have to be through public audits. But it is much preferred to go through the audits and bring legal action if the Admin refuses to leave of its own accord. If the result of the audits cause hard line reactions by the (Dem) coup organization, then they will try to block social media, try to interrupt internet traffic, electric supply and remove MSM coverage of the election fraud findings entirely. they may use Antifa, now armed and reinforced by Yemeni and Afghan terrorists imported through the southern border invasion by Biden's invitation. 

In the hope that the election integrity people get their way, they will have as much support as I can provide them. Note that they are NOT funded nor directed by Trump. Trump is using his funding to reorganize and clean out the Rep party using personal endorsements, take downs, and by diverting Rep donations to go through his organization instead of the RNC, till the RNC cries uncle and lets Trumpists take it over by displacing old guard RINOS. 

To get a picture of reality I suggest you go read the Q narrative, take it to be the official Pentagon thinking about the CIA, Dem party and particularly its leadership and bank/corporate support. The entire complex of political and financial/corp power in the US is considered by the military to be treasonous in its nature and by its acts, particularly those of all Presidents from Bush sr. onwards till Trump. They particularly point to Clintons and Obama as being outright traitors selling technology and supplying strategic resources to China, Iran, and Russia, deliberately undermining US military strength and strategic economic position.    https://qalerts.app/

I am surprised you are not capable of detaching from people who want you enslaved or dead and actually follow your own and your country's interests. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, notsonice said:

The Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol were indeed being idiots. .....not a handful, Trump finally had his 10,000 supporters actually show up for  a rally or should I say insurrection. PS you have to love the fact that over 400 have now been arrested and will serve hard time for their crimes. Enjoy visiting day

I don't know what the 10k figure is. There were not that many Trump supporters in the Capitol. The crowd outside the Capitol was about 1 mil people out of the 1.5 million who were at Trump's speech. 

You are vastly outnumbered and the lies you read and watch from the treasonous left wing media will not get you into the future. It is time for you to learn what is going on and consider leaving your current side.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, -trance said:

Keep the hope!

It is an expectation. It is also expected that there would be a Dem physical violence attempt to stop the audit before final results are put out. 

The current Dem stance that the election is "over" is ludicrous. It has been leaked that Biden's vote is 1/3 fake. Another 1/3 of Biden's vote regret having voted form him, that leaves the 1/3 of his count that are still supporters, If you want to hang your hat on that to keep the Dems in power, or on the political map, then you will need a rapid and serious adjustment as it noisily goes up in flames through revelation of their actions. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

 

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy decries today:

"I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election."

 

Huh???  This guy jerks back and forth more then a kid on a swing!

If that's "leadership", show me the door.

Perhaps it was a "deepfake"??

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The letter's organizer, Maj. Gen. Joe Arbuckle, told Politico: "Retired generals and admirals normally do not engage in political actions, but the situation facing our nation today is dire. ... We are facing threats greater than at any other time since our country was founded. To remain silent would be a dereliction of duty."

Doubtless this reflects the rest of the military who have just consolidated an action consensus to remove the Chinese occupation out of Washington. Milley and the NG chief were removed a couple of weeks ago and the Biden appointees are quarantined. That according to the spook rumor mill. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

"Q" never ceases to amaze me.  Fascinating!

How many more "dates of action" will pass by with no occurrence.

Strikingly similar to cults that preach "the world will end on January 6th, no make that mid-March, oops, maybe later..."

"Q" adherents cannot fathom the depth of the deception they have succumbed to. It is no use attempting to speak with closed minds.

I suspect there will be a move to start an NEW political party, which will fracture the Republican party.  That's not gonna "work".

It is over.

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, turbguy said:

"Q" never ceases to amaze me.  Fascinating!

How many more "dates of action" will pass by with no occurrence.

Strikingly similar to cults that preach "the world will end on January 6th, no make that mid-March, oops, maybe later..."

"Q" adherents cannot fathom the depth of the deception they have succumbed to. It is no use attempting to speak with closed minds.

It is over.

You are mixing anon errors of understanding with Q's specific prognostications which do not necessarily include specific dates, but markers of the sequence of events that must be gone though. Of course, the "Cabal" or "Deep State" is not without effect on the execution of a complex plan to take them out. They are not without means and are using them as they go about trying to regain their position. But it seems that the Biden show is drawing to an end and sufficient dirt has been collected on the China occupation of DC and its domestic enemy combatants to call an end to the Sting operation around the elections, the scamdemic and deadly vaccines, and just shut them down.

The Evergreen incident in the Suez was reputed to have included boarding of 29 ships containing contraband associated with Soros and Clinton among others. Nuclear, biological and chemical weather weapons were discovered and ceased along with thousands of human trafficking victims. Only the recent capture of weapons off of Yemen were put public so far.  A clear record of their provenance was established and will be presented in the trials or tribunals of the many people involved. 

Will look to get more out of the spook rumor mill to see if this general's letter is a warning for the public of what is to come soon, or a trial balloon to check up on what the state of mind of the public is about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You are mixing anon errors of understanding with Q's specific prognostications which do not necessarily include specific dates, but markers of the sequence of events that must be gone though. Of course, the "Cabal" or "Deep State" is not without effect on the execution of a complex plan to take them out. They are not without means and are using them as they go about trying to regain their position. But it seems that the Biden show is drawing to an end and sufficient dirt has been collected on the China occupation of DC and its domestic enemy combatants to call an end to the Sting operation around the elections, the scamdemic and deadly vaccines, and just shut them down.

The Evergreen incident in the Suez was reputed to have included boarding of 29 ships containing contraband associated with Soros and Clinton among others. Nuclear, biological and chemical weather weapons were discovered and ceased along with thousands of human trafficking victims. Only the recent capture of weapons off of Yemen were put public so far.  A clear record of their provenance was established and will be presented in the trials or tribunals of the many people involved. 

Will look to get more out of the spook rumor mill to see if this general's letter is a warning for the public of what is to come soon, or a trial balloon to check up on what the state of mind of the public is about. 

It is no use attempting to speak with closed minds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

 

To get a picture of reality I suggest you go read the Q narrative

 

Where does one find that?

Edited by -trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The handful of Trump supporters goaded into entering the Capitol.

 

Even 0R0 and Ward can't agree.  Epic breakdown of the Republican party and fracking of the cult continues...

Of course these guy are also internally conflicted:

-Trump downplays the severity of Covid until it gets real bad (and he almost dies).

-Trump changes his tune and plays himself up as a miracle worker for Warp Speed vaccine roll-out.

Okay let's pause there...  you may not simultaneously believe Trump did well with the vaccine and think that covid is fake.  You do have the option to believe that your grand leader actually changed his opinion when presented with new evidence and that you are hanging onto outdated views. Are you smarter than Trump, or is Trump a liar?

Your Cult leaders make plans that never play out as stated; are they stupid, liars, or losers?  Are you stupid for following lairs, or stupid for staying on the losing team forever? 

Life is short, be a martyr for your "cause" if you want but rest assured it will be a waste of time, money, and effort.

Choose to be well and move on.

 

Edited by -trance
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I don't know what the 10k figure is. There were not that many Trump supporters in the Capitol. The crowd outside the Capitol was about 1 mil people out of the 1.5 million who were at Trump's speech. 

You are vastly outnumbered and the lies you read and watch from the treasonous left wing media will not get you into the future. It is time for you to learn what is going on and consider leaving your current side.

It is time for you to learn what is going on???? see this is where you go wrong every time. We see what is going on.....Your side is nothing but a bunch of crybaby sore losers. Who would want to join you? Insurrection is all you have. Time to lock up more of your type

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, -trance said:

Even 0R0 and Ward can't agree.  Epic breakdown of the Republican party and fracking of the cult continues...

Of course these guy are also internally conflicted:

-Trump downplays the severity of Covid until it gets real bad (and he almost dies).

-Trump changes his tune and plays himself up as a miracle worker for Warp Speed vaccine roll-out.

Okay let's pause there...  you may not simultaneously believe Trump did well with the vaccine and think that covid is fake.  You do have the option to believe that your grand leader actually changed his opinion when presented with new evidence and that you are hanging onto outdated views. Are you smarter than Trump, or is Trump a liar?

Your Cult leaders make plans that never play out as stated; are they stupid, liars, or losers?  Are you stupid for following lairs, or stupid for staying on the losing team forever? 

Life is short, be a martyr for your "cause" if you want but rest assured it will be a waste of time, money, and effort.

Choose to be well and move on.

 

You are obviously projecting. 

You are apparently beyond help. So I will let you stew in your preferred MSM soup without further help to pull you out. I can only hope you survive. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Even 0R0 and Ward can't agree.  Epic breakdown of the Republican party and fracking of the cult continues...

Of course these guy are also internally conflicted:

-Trump downplays the severity of Covid until it gets real bad (and he almost dies).

-Trump changes his tune and plays himself up as a miracle worker for Warp Speed vaccine roll-out.

Okay let's pause there...  you may not simultaneously believe Trump did well with the vaccine and think that covid is fake.  You do have the option to believe that your grand leader actually changed his opinion when presented with new evidence and that you are hanging onto outdated views. Are you smarter than Trump, or is Trump a liar?

Your Cult leaders make plans that never play out as stated; are they stupid, liars, or losers?  Are you stupid for following lairs, or stupid for staying on the losing team forever? 

Life is short, be a martyr for your "cause" if you want but rest assured it will be a waste of time, money, and effort.

Choose to be well and move on.

Hcq ring a bell? Invermectin? Zinc? Treatments for Covid that were and are roundly criticised, yet have saved lives. All because the only negative symptom of Covid that kills is the cytokine storm, which appears to affect 0.003% of the population. We've had these discussions, I'm not going to lobotomise myself to match the idiots' stupidity, asked and answered. Trump was dealt a bad hand, was forced to use a bad actor named Fauci and was told he couldn't fire him. One man can't do much against this kind of deep rot. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the topic at hand, the corruption in Arizona goes deeper. 

088C0DF6-924C-4D1C-BF65-A9A93D0D37CE.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Hcq ring a bell? Invermectin? Zinc? Treatments for Covid that were and are roundly criticised

You don't need treatments for fake "plandemic" now do you?

You are boasting about treatments for a disease you don't believe matters or kills many people.  You are on record with your silly death toll  "numbers" you fabricated out of nothing. You are internally conflicted.

Trump didn't use HCQ for his actual illness - that was political BS you ate up like a sucker.

Also I thought you blocked me?  Too sad and so weak can't even do that?  Go away!

 

Edited by -trance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/politics/2021/05/12/breaking-maricopa-county-deleted-entire-databases-prior-to-turning-over-equipment-to-audit/

In addition to having deleted the count database from the election equipment, the Maricopa co election board kept ballots outside of their sealed containers, where they were within the containers, they had the seals broken and at the bottom of the box, many boxes had ballots missing relative to the box documentation. The number of ballots is far from the number counted, i.e. their books don't balance. Chain of custody documentation was not provided. 

The board should be in jail already, the Sec of State should keep them company awaiting trial for destruction of evidence contempt and likely for election fraud.

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, turbguy said:

 

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy decries today:

"I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election."

 

Huh???  This guy jerks back and forth more then a kid on a swing!

If that's "leadership", show me the door.

Perhaps it was a "deepfake"??

Prisoner's dilemma, he's living under an autocratic junta now. How long until the Gestapo, er FBLie, crashes down his door, should he question the orthodoxy? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Prisoner's dilemma, he's living under an autocratic junta now. How long until the Gestapo, er FBLie, crashes down his door, should he question the orthodoxy? 

"I don’t think anybody is questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election." yep only the tards are questioning the legitimacy of the presidential election, are you a tard?

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Acknowledgement that the official results of the election of 2020 were a complete fabrication is the first step towards perception of the actual political world as it is. 

The reactions that are appropriate for fake elections, are taking place across the world where Dominion and associated digital election management equipment were used in conjunction with Soros foundation activities to select China globalist cabal puppets for government and foment socio-poitical instability. These constitute military overthrow of the governments "elected" by the fraud, the arrest and financial draining of the Soros and related foundations (e.g Clinton Global Initiative).

These are ongoing since the Myanmar overthrow. Chad, Ecuaddor, and others are already starting, others are approaching military takeover being the only remaining option to restrain the Soros generated civil disturbances in places such as Columbia and probably Israel. 

 French and now US generals are warning their fake governments that the gig is up. They know they are fake, view them as at least incompetent sellouts to China globalism, if not outright treasonous. 

AZ audit is revealing a multilevel massive electoral fraud and collusion with enemy forces by the election boards and secretaries of state and local law enforcement elected through Soros and Zuckerberg foundation assistance. Regardless of civil processes that may occur in the interim, the end point is the removal of the current civilian Federal government, that is composed of a RICO controlled by the China globalist cabal. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, surrept33 said:

Trump is moving to NJ where he does not have a friendly state gov. to "shield" him. 

Obviously not a problem his team is considering as a realistic threat 

What the Palm Beach people are discussing is simply a smear campaign. There is nothing behind it, just as there is no Cy Vance action coming because Trump's records were scrubbed clean by the FBI, IRS DIA for decades as he was running sting operations to catch Italian, Ukraine and Russian mafia organizations. That is where Trump's partnership with Rudy Giuliani came from. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.