Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

9 minutes ago, -trance said:

The cult continues to fracture.  Ashamed Children are developing into men. 

Meanwhile ward pretends losers are winners with memes he didn't even make. 

Memes are SHIT!, IMO.

Why not jut post what YOU need to say, not copy someone else's work?

Edited by turbguy

57 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Memes are SHIT!, IMO.

What lies in AZ..Lion's &Tigers ohh my!

136163023_4274350219247612_7345522152067841574_n.jpg

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

What lies in AZ..Lion's &Tigers ohh my!

136163023_4274350219247612_7345522152067841574_n.jpg

i have no idea what lies in Arizona, except GUARANTEED controversy.

Do YOU?

Why don't we just say what we mean, rather than posting the work of others?

On 5/14/2021 at 7:24 AM, Gregory1972 said:

Exactly.  It's the same group that Trump used to silence Epstein.

Wait!  Is Epstein REALLY dead??

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

52mo81.jpg

Real TOXIC!

BIGLY TOXIC!

(edited)

On 5/14/2021 at 1:44 PM, 0R0 said:

I don't see where particular Proud Boys misguided reading of what Trump said, i.e. his is the law and order movement, that the presentation of election fraud info on the 6th of Jan is crucial to make  the case to the public, leads them to conclude that they need to break into the Capitol and stop the process of making Trump's point to the public. They were obviously misled by someone, was it their FBI connected leader that led them astray? Was it out of a Soros controlled opposition operation? 

"...and I'll be there with you". -Donald Trump,January 6, 2021.

NOT!

Just another lie.

Edited by turbguy
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 5/14/2021 at 3:44 PM, 0R0 said:

CNN is no source for news. It is an establishment mouthpiece and a joint operation of CIA  and the CCP.

Cheney is an establishment pillar disloyal to her country and busily protecting her turf, i.e. protecting election fraud that makes her path to elected office possible. Her recent poll results show her unlikely to be elected for anything. Her political future is gone. 

you need to get an education concerning election law in Wyoming.

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

247FFB00-5542-4216-82EE-EAD77140F863.jpeg

A4E52AE7-0A7C-4482-B8ED-B712CE4A3E9B.jpeg

I was thinking more along the lines of Bart Simpson "didn't do it" then running off to hide.

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

52mo81.jpg

You keep posting this.  I would wager you "a huge, nasty" sum of money this does not occur.

I would easily put up a $1000 USD on that bet.  Will you?  Any other takers?

Losers will continue to lose, I will take free money from losers.

Come on people if enough step up I will find a 3rd party to hold all the money.

Seriously... but deep, deep down you know you are losers and will continue to lose more so won't take the bet.

Edited by -trance

(edited)

17 hours ago, turbguy said:

i have no idea what lies in Arizona, except GUARANTEED controversy.

Do YOU?

Why don't we just say what we mean, rather than posting the work of others?

I find your conclusion of controversy a dichotomy in expression?

Either the voter registration was corrupted to the point of illegitimacy or it was not.

If not the vote results legitimatacy will be cast in stone.

If the voter registration was indeed  corrupted be glad you live in WY at 6000 ft.

Perhaps one should start with the corruption this Democratic party has engaged in from the beginning of this duly elected American President. It may give you pause,a moment for reflection. 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I find your conclusion of controversy a dichotomy in expression?

Either the voter registration was corrupted to the point of illegitimacy or it was not.

If not the vote results legitimatacy will be cast in stone.

If the voter registration was indeed  corrupted be glad you live in WY at 6000 ft.

Perhaps one should start with the corruption this Democratic party has engaged in from the beginning of this duly elected American President. It may give you pause,a moment for reflection. 

It depends on who you believe. Do you believe in noted professional liar Donald Trump or Republican head of Maricopa elections?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/16/trump-unhinged-arizona-republican-election-488579

61143063_ScreenShot2021-05-16at12_45_21PM.thumb.png.cebb9ce170bd3fd10eb1ce4d8da536d3.png

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

18 hours ago, turbguy said:

Memes are SHIT!, IMO.

Tell that to @surrept33 and all the rest who just copy and paste quotes from their favorite propaganda outlets. I like the memes and if you were on my side, you'd like them too. I've even created a few that have been well received. Meanwhile, you've never used "your own words" to defend Gibberish Joe and his 20 minute daily regimen of not very hard work, his inability to answer questions, the overall ludicrous nature of the White House, the shameful treatment of the Japanese premier. Shall I go on? 

306F432B-B9E2-4CB2-931E-F3DC685CEB07.jpeg

3635BD49-F1AA-4A4C-9B5F-D3E532E6CBB8.jpeg

17 hours ago, turbguy said:

Real TOXIC!

BIGLY TOXIC!

Agreed it is time to purge DC, in a sense it is like pulling of a bandage. Either slowly experiencing protracted pain or just snap and it's done. 

Personally I prefer the snap method...and of course a shot of bourbon to steady the mind.

3 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

It depends on who you believe. Do you believe in noted professional liar Donald Trump or Republican head of Maricopa elections?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/16/trump-unhinged-arizona-republican-election-488579

61143063_ScreenShot2021-05-16at12_45_21PM.thumb.png.cebb9ce170bd3fd10eb1ce4d8da536d3.png

Nice misdirection there. No one was talking about a voter registration database! The database that was deleted was the voting records database, the database of how people voted that was stored on Dominion machines that the County supervisors have admitted they don't have the passwords for!  That cheating SOB who pocketed millions of Zuckerbucks to treasonously sell out his county (and country) knows it too, but is counting on low IQ people like Eejit and you to not comprehend the difference. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Nice misdirection there. No one was talking about a voter registration database! The database that was deleted was the voting records database, the database of how people voted that was stored on Dominion machines that the County supervisors have admitted they don't have the passwords for!  That cheating SOB who pocketed millions of Zuckerbucks to treasonously sell out his county (and country) knows it too, but is counting on low IQ people like Eejit and you to not comprehend the difference. 

He's responding to Trump. I don't know where Trump got that "news" from (maybe OANN?) but a lot of people seemed to interpret "entire database" that they deleted everything. We have no real idea what was deleted nor what relevancy it has anyways. A good faith audit would not be trying to score political points (against who? their OWN political party?) by releasing what may potentially be more misinformation.

Speaking of OANN, it's no wonder Trump loves "it's magnificent job revealing the fraud taken place". It seems like a typical alt-right alternative facts, fake news, parallel reality rag.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/business/media/oan-trump.html

Marty Golingan, who joined the channel as a producer in 2016, said OAN had changed in recent years. At the start of his employment, he said, it concentrated more on neutral coverage based on reports from The Associated Press or Reuters. He saw it as a scrappy upstart where he could produce cheeky feature stories, he said.

During the Trump presidency, it moved right, Mr. Golingan said. And when he was watching coverage of the pro-Trump mob breaking into the Capitol, he said, he worried that his work might have helped inspire the attack.

He added that he and others at OAN disagreed with much of the channel’s coverage. “The majority of people did not believe the voter fraud claims being run on the air,” Mr. Golingan said in an interview, referring to his colleagues.

He recalled seeing a photo of someone in the Capitol mob holding a flag emblazoned with the OAN logo. “I was like, OK, that’s not good,” Mr. Golingan said. “That’s what happens when people listen to us.” (Mr. Golingan said he was fired on Monday, the day after this article was published online.)

Allysia Britton, a news producer, said she was one of more than a dozen employees who had left OAN in the wake of the Capitol riot. She criticized some of what the channel had reported, saying it was not up to journalistic standards.

“Many people have raised concerns,” Ms. Britton said in an interview. “And the thing is, when people speak up about anything, you will get in trouble.”

Assignments that the elder Mr. Herring takes a special interest in are known among OAN staff as “H stories,” several current and former employees said. The day after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol, Mr. Herring instructed OAN employees in an email, which The New York Times reviewed, to “report all the things Antifa did yesterday.”

Some “H stories” are reported by Kristian Rouz, an OAN correspondent who had written for Sputnik, a site backed by the Russian government. In a report in May on the pandemic, Mr. Rouz said Covid-19 might have started as a “globalist conspiracy to establish sweeping population control,” one that had ties to Bill and Hillary Clinton, the billionaires George Soros and Bill Gates, and “the deep state.”

Ms. Britton, the former OAN producer, recalled checking a website that Mr. Rouz had cited to back some of his reporting. “It literally took me to this chat room where it’s just conservatives commenting toward each other,” she said.

In an email to staff last month, Ms. Oakley, the news director, warned producers against ignoring or playing down Mr. Rouz’s work. “His stories should be considered ‘H stories’ and treated as such,” she wrote in the email, which The Times reviewed. “These stories are often slugged and copy-edited by ME as per Mr. H’s instructions.”

Mr. Golingan, the producer, said some OAN employees had hoped Dominion would sue the channel. “A lot of people said, ‘This is insane, and maybe if they sue us, we’ll stop putting stories like this out,’” he said.

Edited by surrept33
  • Downvote 1

23 hours ago, 0R0 said:

image.png.21726b5e6ab2030b63ebb3835e511fbe.png

Domino 3

AZ and MI already active. 

Newsmax is a well known very reliable source, but sometimes it is perhaps it's better to use Google:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-wisconsin-election-audit-story-is-fake-news/

Also, the MI case has a good chance of getting dismissed this week, we'll see:

https://www.9and10news.com/2021/05/10/antrim-county-election-lawsuit-back-in-the-spotlight/

On 5/14/2021 at 8:31 PM, Ward Smith said:

Alex, give me photoshopped for 100 please. 

Meanwhile here's your proud boys

Here is MSM "propaganda" outlet Getty Images:

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/noose-is-seen-on-makeshift-gallows-as-supporters-of-us-news-photo/1230473117?adppopup=true

the symbolism is striking:

https://archive.org/details/thedonald.winselectposts/11RNfN5v3p_6gNu5NyS.jpeg

There was another noose made with the Associated Press' equipment.

I wonder from where the mob got this vitriol from:

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/1346942367543091200

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

You are referring to a self elected official responsible for major fraud and throwing shade at Trump?

AZ never added up since 1st data review on Nov 4 before counts were anywhere near done. The Dems in congressional races had 10k votes before counting started. Biden had a large number at the start as well, before any counting was initiated. That is what threw off the Fox and other election statisticians so quickly into calling AZ, which was a close call in polls and as we saw at the end. I would not believe a word from any election board that decided to employ a digital voting system anywhere. Which means anywhere. As far as I am concerned, the US does not have a valid civilian government at any level from school board to president, legislatures, judges, sheriffs, senate, house.

There has to be a universal re-election run securely with no digital equipment, no secrecy for the count, all observed publicly. No contractors touch or handle ballots. Mail ins are only sent by request for a special reason justifying it. 

In Maricopa's case I don't believe the registry, I don't believe the machines, I don't believe the ballots, I don't believe Dominion, I don't believe the Governor, Sec of State, all of the election boards. I don't think there is an ounce's worth of honesty shared among them. IF they were ever elected into their positions, they are not acting in their voter's interests, they are not transparent, conduct obstruction of justice as if voting on it in their committees and putting it on official letterhead somehow relieves them of their criminality. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, surrept33 said:

He's responding to Trump. I don't know where Trump got that "news" from (maybe OANN?) but a lot of people seemed to interpret "entire database" that they deleted everything. We have no real idea what was deleted nor what relevancy it has anyways. A good faith audit would not be trying to score political points (against who? they OWN political party) by releasing what may potentially be more misinformation.

Speaking of OANN, it's no wonder Trump loves "it's magnificent job revealing the fraud taken place". It seems like a typical alt-right alternative facts fake news parallel reality rag.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/18/business/media/oan-trump.html

Your abysmal ignorance could be excused if I hadn't posted an image of the deleted records, to which you replied. Which "you" that was is open to question, I'm going with 3 or 4 people sharing the same login credentials. That or serious schizophrenia. 

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Newsmax is a well known very reliable source, but sometimes it is perhaps it's better to use Google:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-wisconsin-election-audit-story-is-fake-news/

Also, the MI case has a good chance of getting dismissed this week, we'll see:

https://www.9and10news.com/2021/05/10/antrim-county-election-lawsuit-back-in-the-spotlight/

Looking for signs of things to come, not confirmations of things past. You can't prove the future. 

The Antrim suit is strong and a dismissal would only be a result of external tampering. 

I am appalled that you consider any aspect of the election system in the US as even remotely trustworthy. You are obviously intelligent and informed when you want to be.  

• Upvote 1

He's responding to Trump. I don't know where Trump got that "news" from (maybe OANN?) but a lot of people seemed to interpret "entire database" that they deleted everything. We have no real idea what was deleted nor what relevancy it has anyways. A good faith audit would not be trying to score political points (against who? their OWN political party?) by releasing what may potentially be more misinformation.

We do have that information. The counting integration database that all the equipment on the election counting network references is what is missing. Fortunately, it appears to have been recovered despite deletion. That is the database that produces the county's tally for all offices in the election.

A good faith audit would report results as soon as they are statistically significant. These just report progress but keep results till the particular examination is done. E.g.  missing ballots 17%. No chain of custody documents, broken seals on most or all ballot bags in their boxes. They already proved an invalid election in Maricopa. It, and along with it all of AZ's elections must be decertified.

There were leaks, e.g. that adding up unfolded ballots, envelopes with no or incorrect voter info, machine filled ballots duplicate ballots add up to about 900k

Look up Runbeck election services/printers that actually handles the entire mail in process down to counting and delivered the ballots to the elec. board's facilities 7 days after the election. They also printed 30% of the 2020 mail in ballots nationwide. They did several of the contested swing states.  

• Upvote 1

Here is MSM "propaganda" outlet Getty Images:

https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/noose-is-seen-on-makeshift-gallows-as-supporters-of-us-news-photo/1230473117?adppopup=true

the symbolism is striking:

https://archive.org/details/thedonald.winselectposts/11RNfN5v3p_6gNu5NyS.jpeg

There was another noose made with the Associated Press' equipment.

I wonder from where the mob got this vitriol from:

https://twitter.com/pdmcleod/status/1346942367543091200

Well let's see, 19 FBLie agents descended on NASCAR because of a garage door handle but not one has shown up to interview Ruby Freeman and her daughter who are on video running the exact same ballots through the counters multiple times. Maybe what this country needs are more nooses. Criminals know they've got protection from crooked politicians and crooked judges. 

6FD258A7-B611-4975-806C-125281D02765.jpeg

• Like 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Looking for signs of things to come, not confirmations of things past. You can't prove the future. 

The Antrim suit is strong and a dismissal would only be a result of external tampering. 

I am appalled that you consider any aspect of the election system in the US as even remotely trustworthy. You are obviously intelligent and informed when you want to be.  

One of them is… 

Edited by Ward Smith