Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

LOL actually what lies in AZ....its a catch all.

Be careful to expand on that somewhat.

That can be take two ways.

So far, it was a blog from #45 that said...

“The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!"

And it turns out, it wasn't, was it.

I would call that a lie. Wouldn't you?

Edited by turbguy
  • Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, turbguy said:

Kinda like frequency in balance....

• Haha 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, turbguy said:

So far, it was a blog from #45 that said...

“The entire Database of Maricopa County in Arizona has been DELETED!"

And it turns out, it wasn't, was 

wait a minute it was! Your not following the chain by the numbers.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

2 hours ago, -trance said:

You are partially correct.

It would in theory only need one connection to make them all be able to access the internet - the possibility doesn't mean it happened.

At my lab we had security in place where the scientific instruments could access a remote file share, local printers, but nothing else. Controlling ports and permissions is not rocket science.

So far as I understand the modems that were found on the Dominion equipment, they connect to any cell or wifi network wirelessly. It has been a while since I had gone through the manual, but IIRC, the system does not work without the internet connection. The connection is purported to be a LAN by ethernet, but the wifi and cell modem also need to be turned off. Dominion support their equipment remotely away from the election facilities. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/explosive-investigators-attorney-deperno-discover-modem-chips-embedded-michigan-voting-system-computer-motherboards/

The presence of these modems and the witness testimony as to their being active during the elections and the counts, automatically decertifies them as election equipment. Meaning that all elections with digital equipment must be hand counted and forensically examined as the Dominion, ESS and HART systems all allow interference unless an effort is made to turn their connectivity off and they are monitored to be offline constantly. All evidence so far was indicating that at least in the counties in question, the equipment was online throughout part or all of the election. 

IIRC the Dominion modems have mobile SIMs purchased in bulk by Dominion/suppliers so that the mobile connection can be made automatically. As noted here before, all Dominion equipment will attempt to log into the Dominion network, which is global with well over a dozen Dominion and related contractors' offices on it. Indeed, their manuals should have prevented all of the digital election machines from being certified, which is why the certification was handled by close associates of Dominion, and the Federal officials at HAV were related to Dominion, some having been former employees, and several high ranking democrats have family members with a direct or indirect ownership stake or employment relationship with Dominion. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

15 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

So far as I understand the modems that were found on the Dominion equipment, they connect to any cell or wifi network wirelessly. It has been a while since I had gone through the manual, but IIRC, the system does not work without the internet connection. The connection is purported to be a LAN by ethernet, but the wifi and cell modem also need to be turned off. Dominion support their equipment remotely away from the election facilities. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/04/explosive-investigators-attorney-deperno-discover-modem-chips-embedded-michigan-voting-system-computer-motherboards/

The presence of these modems and the witness testimony as to their being active during the elections and the counts, automatically decertifies them as election equipment. Meaning that all elections with digital equipment must be hand counted and forensically examined as the Dominion, ESS and HART systems all allow interference unless an effort is made to turn their connectivity off and they are monitored to be offline constantly. All evidence so far was indicating that at least in the counties in question, the equipment was online throughout part or all of the election. 

IIRC the Dominion modems have mobile SIMs purchased in bulk by Dominion/suppliers so that the mobile connection can be made automatically. As noted here before, all Dominion equipment will attempt to log into the Dominion network, which is global with well over a dozen Dominion and related contractors' offices on it. Indeed, their manuals should have prevented all of the digital election machines from being certified, which is why the certification was handled by close associates of Dominion, and the Federal officials at HAV were related to Dominion, some having been former employees, and several high ranking democrats have family members with a direct or indirect ownership stake or employment relationship with Dominion. 

ORO if these machines were networked there is no need for wifi....wifi is just a sub word for networking. It describes how networking is done. Hence anyone could say Hey no WIFI and they would be correct. Yet at the same time the lan connection does provide internet connectivity. Notice the below....no direct net connection. Parsing words yes, but  huge difference with actual connectivity.

WIFI is just a popular word...aka a meaningless marketing term.

LAN.png

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

ORO if these machines were networked there is no need for wifi....wifi is just a sub word for networking. It describes how networking is done. Hence anyone could say Hey no WIFI and they would be correct. Yet at the same time the lan connection does provide internet connectivity. Notice the below....no direct net connection. Parsing words yes, but  huge difference with actual connectivity.

LAN.png

My point is that the machines will network themselves into whatever is on offer, ethernet, wifi, and outside of local networks they will hook up to the cell phone/mobile networks. They are looking to hook up to the Dominion global network so they can be diagnosed and supported offsite. 

While the router in AZ may provide the exact IP pathway from the particular computer in China to a particular server in Maricopa, thus completing the forensics of the connection, it can also be connected via mobile data networks not going through the router and the police/county/state network. In fact, the Dominion machines may compromise the security of that network more so than connecting the Dominion machines jeopardized them. Essentially, you  may have introduced direct paths to the internet behind the router firewalls. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

25 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

My point is that the machines will network themselves into whatever is on offer, ethernet, wifi, and outside of local networks they will hook up to the cell phone/mobile networks. They are looking to hook up to the Dominion global network so they can be diagnosed and supported offsite. 

While the router in AZ may provide the exact IP pathway from the particular computer in China to a particular server in Maricopa, thus completing the forensics of the connection, it can also be connected via mobile data networks not going through the router and the police/county/state network. In fact, the Dominion machines may compromise the security of that network more so than connecting the Dominion machines jeopardized them. Essentially, you  may have introduced direct paths to the internet behind the router firewalls. 

I am not making lite of your thoughts, i will say IF these indvidual voting machines were networked, a child could connect to each and everyone of them and MANIPULATE each and every machine. Centralize the results and correct the results in realtime with in minutes. A skilled analyst/programmer could do this with in a minute..at the same time it would explain why the wild numbers were being displayed on national video networks. One party is changing the numbers while another is manipulating numbers...micro seconds later they all adjust. Frankly it all makes sense now, the timing of all these events may well be their undoing.....

Purley speculation and conjecture at this point...I want to see how this file being deleted plays out...I suspect this router will never be given to the investigation team...never.

With all that being said...everything relies on the actual voter registration roles. Were the roles made up of actual eligible voters...those living and breathing AZ residents.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

I sense it time to predict this outcome, at the same time there will be wild undulation's...i defer to Leningrad Lindsay...lol i love that handle.

Lindsey Graham says GOP can’t ‘move forward’ without Trump

May 7, 2021 | 12:23pm | Updated May 7, 2021 | 2:36pm

Sen. Lindsey Graham says the GOP can't move forward without Trump

Graham made the remark ahead of an expected vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., as chairwoman of the House Republican Conference next week.

Graham made the remark ahead of an expected vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., as chairwoman of the House Republican Conference next week.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

2022 Trump will be the last one on earth that the GOP will be hooked up to. Will the dimwitted Trumpers here support him will he is locked up?

Ex-daughter-in-law of Trump Organization CFO says he will flip on Trump

By Jordan Williams - 05/21/21 08:06 AM EDT

The former daughter-in-law of the Trump Organization’s chief financial officer says the CFO will flip on former President Trump amid a criminal investigation into his taxes.

In an interview on CNN’s “Erin Burnett OutFront,” Jennifer Weisselberg predicted that her former father-in-law, Allen Weisselberg, would flip on Trump when directly asked.

Allen Weisselberg has overseen the organization’s finances for more than 40 years. CNN reported Wednesday that New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) has been investigating his personal taxes in a criminal capacity for months.

“Would Allen Weisselberg flip on Trump?” Burnett asked Jennifer Weisselberg during the interview.

“Yes,” Jennifer Weisselberg responded.

James’s office has been investigating the Trump Organization since 2019 over its finances. Her office is working with Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.’s office to investigate whether the organization inflated the value of its properties to lenders and insurers and if it paid an appropriate amount of taxes.

James’s office revealed on Tuesday that the probe is “no longer purely civil in nature.”

“We are now actively investigating the Trump Organization in a criminal capacity, along with the Manhattan DA. We have no additional comment at this time,” a spokesperson for James said. 

Jennifer Weisselberg, who was married to Allen Weisselberg's son Barry Weisselberg until 2018, has been cooperating in the investigation. Investigators reportedly took possession of three boxes of documents and a laptop from her last month.

When asked why she is cooperating, Jennifer Weisselberg told Burnett it was about revealing the truth.

“I have no motivation, I get nothing out of this, but I think the truth matters,” she said.  “And I think it’s so horrifying to think that Donald Trump could be president again knowing that I know.” 

• Rolling Eye 1

I should add that IIRC, then 40k sealed indictments were added to those already recorded at Federal courts since the election. To make up a total of over 220k, Bidan, or someone in his admin supposedly complained about "illegal arrests" of party corporate and govt. officials just last week. I am assuming that the large increase in such a short time is in relation to the election. They remain sealed. 

(edited)

Trump 'acts like a mafioso': why NY's AG may treat the Trump Organization like a mob racket in its criminal probe, according to legal experts

2 hours ago

• The Trump Org and CFO Allen Weisselberg are facing criminal probes from New York's attorney general.
  • As part of those investigations, prosecutors could pursue racketeering charges under RICO laws.
  • Legal experts told Insider about how RICO laws could come into play.

The New York attorney general's office announced this week that it was now conducting criminal investigations into the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg.

A spokesperson for New York Attorney General Letitia James said her office was coordinating with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, which has been running a separate investigation into Trump's and the Trump Organization's finances.

Trump responded to the news of the investigation by issuing a 909-word statement in which he said he was the victim of "political persecution."

Legal experts told Insider's Jacob Shamsian that the unusual announcement could be a strategy to get more witnesses to cooperate, but the move also reignited speculation about which types of charges, if any, prosecutors may pursue.

One route prosecutors could take is to treat the Trump Organization like an organized-crime operation and seek charges under Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) laws.

Insider spoke with University of Notre Dame law professor G. Robert Blakey, who helped draft the 1970 federal RICO Act and similar legislation in 22 states, and Jeffrey Robbins, a white-collar attorney and former federal prosecutor, about how such laws could come into play.

What are RICO laws and how could they apply to the Trump Organization?

The federal RICO Act was enacted as a way to combat organized crime, and a majority of states have since passed similar laws.

But even though they've come to be associated with cases involving the mafia, Robbins said RICO laws could apply to any situations where organizations engage in criminal activity for the benefit of their officers or owners.

he RICO statute is brought all the time in cases which do not involve physical violence, but which involve financial criminality, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that, among the things, that prosecutors are looking at whether there's a basis to charge the organization with racketeering," Robbins said, adding that it was too early to predict prosecutors' plans.

While they're complex and vary by state, RICO laws typically involve a person engaging in a "pattern of criminal behavior" through an "enterprise" over a certain period of time for their financial gain, according to Blakey.

Prosecutors could look at criminal activity involving not just the Trump Organization but also Trump's use of the US government for his personal gain, Blakey added.

Edited by notsonice
  • Rolling Eye 1

15 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I am not making lite of your thoughts, i will say IF these indvidual voting machines were networked, a child could connect to each and everyone of them and MANIPULATE each and every machine.

Try to hack dominion machines and get back to me. The systems still exist, and you think they are networked, so go to town. 

You will be famous. The cult will make an alter for you.   Probably be offered high-end job with internet security firms.  A common way to get a job with anti-virus companies was to discover and exploit a weakness - best resume ever.

So funny, "a child could connect to each and everyone of them and MANIPULATE each and every machine."  Are you saying the combined intelligence of the entire cult is less than a child? 

PS do you know how much memory a typical router has?  You think that it can log all traffic?

I can understand this topic is of interest.

But...

IT'S OVER!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/update-georgia-judge-orders-145000-absentee-ballots-fulton-county-scanned-determine-legitimacy-case-revolves-around-disturbing-tgp-findings/

Georgia joins the audit bandwagon. 

The delusion on the Dem's part that the audits are necessary for the Q team to overturn the 2020 election is misguided. The military is required to remove usurper governments. The audits are simply a means to get the people onside with presentation of evidence. Q team pretty much puts the "usurper" label on the entire Federal USA corporation and may not preserve any of the alphabet agencies that make it up. I don't know their intentions on this count and discussion is thin among the spooks on the rumor mill, just not their area. Perhaps these decisions will happen on the reconstituted civilian government's time. 

53 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Trump 'acts like a mafioso': why NY's AG may treat the Trump Organization like a mob racket in its criminal probe, according to legal experts

2 hours ago

• The Trump Org and CFO Allen Weisselberg are facing criminal probes from New York's attorney general.
  • As part of those investigations, prosecutors could pursue racketeering charges under RICO laws.
  • Legal experts told Insider about how RICO laws could come into play.

The New York attorney general's office announced this week that it was now conducting criminal investigations into the Trump Organization and its chief financial officer, Allen Weisselberg.

A spokesperson for New York Attorney General Letitia James said her office was coordinating with the Manhattan District Attorney's Office, which has been running a separate investigation into Trump's and the Trump Organization's finances.

Trump responded to the news of the investigation by issuing a 909-word statement in which he said he was the victim of "political persecution."

Legal experts told Insider's Jacob Shamsian that the unusual announcement could be a strategy to get more witnesses to cooperate, but the move also reignited speculation about which types of charges, if any, prosecutors may pursue.

One route prosecutors could take is to treat the Trump Organization like an organized-crime operation and seek charges under Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) laws.

Insider spoke with University of Notre Dame law professor G. Robert Blakey, who helped draft the 1970 federal RICO Act and similar legislation in 22 states, and Jeffrey Robbins, a white-collar attorney and former federal prosecutor, about how such laws could come into play.

What are RICO laws and how could they apply to the Trump Organization?

The federal RICO Act was enacted as a way to combat organized crime, and a majority of states have since passed similar laws.

But even though they've come to be associated with cases involving the mafia, Robbins said RICO laws could apply to any situations where organizations engage in criminal activity for the benefit of their officers or owners.

he RICO statute is brought all the time in cases which do not involve physical violence, but which involve financial criminality, so it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that, among the things, that prosecutors are looking at whether there's a basis to charge the organization with racketeering," Robbins said, adding that it was too early to predict prosecutors' plans.

While they're complex and vary by state, RICO laws typically involve a person engaging in a "pattern of criminal behavior" through an "enterprise" over a certain period of time for their financial gain, according to Blakey.

Prosecutors could look at criminal activity involving not just the Trump Organization but also Trump's use of the US government for his personal gain, Blakey added.

It is laughable that a bona fide mafioso AG actually goes after the Trump organization that featured as bait for countless sting operations by the FBI Rudy Giuliani and Trump to put away the Italian Mafia, Ukrainian and Russian mafiosi. Does it occur to them that their illegal methods are being tracked with their entire office cars and homes bugged in one more sting operation?

31 minutes ago, -trance said:

Try to hack dominion machines and get back to me. The systems still exist, and you think they are networked, so go to town. 

You will be famous. The cult will make an alter for you.   Probably be offered high-end job with internet security firms.  A common way to get a job with anti-virus companies was to discover and exploit a weakness - best resume ever.

So funny, "a child could connect to each and everyone of them and MANIPULATE each and every machine."  Are you saying the combined intelligence of the entire cult is less than a child? 

PS do you know how much memory a typical router has?  You think that it can log all traffic?

prior to 2020, all parties were criticizing Dominion machines for their ease of intrusion. 

The traffic has already been logged from the specific servers, tabulators and management machines (counting databases) out to China, Belgrade, Iran, Italy etc.. What remains is to prove the particular equipment in the path recorded on the external traffic is indeed hooked up to the physical machines through those specific routers. Just makes for a more solid court case in their treason trial. 

• Upvote 1

To clarify,in the Q narrative, the end of the audit process are treason trials for the participants in the election fraud. Civil trials if there is a sufficient judiciary left to handle them, military tribunals if not.  Their offices will be vacant because they will be on trial in jail or dead. There will not be an overturning of the election unless the people demand to go through the process of doing so. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/update-georgia-judge-orders-145000-absentee-ballots-fulton-county-scanned-determine-legitimacy-case-revolves-around-disturbing-tgp-findings/

Georgia joins the audit bandwagon. 

The delusion on the Dem's part that the audits are necessary for the Q team to overturn the 2020 election is misguided. The military is required to remove usurper governments. The audits are simply a means to get the people onside with presentation of evidence. Q team pretty much puts the "usurper" label on the entire Federal USA corporation and may not preserve any of the alphabet agencies that make it up. I don't know their intentions on this count and discussion is thin among the spooks on the rumor mill, just not their area. Perhaps these decisions will happen on the reconstituted civilian government's time. 

So the usurper government has been in power for 150 years and the military is finally getting around to doing something about it?

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jay McKinsey said:

So the usurper government has been in power for 150 years and the military is finally getting around to doing something about it?

JFK set the ball in motion. We know how that ended. Eisenhower gave it a shot but didn't end up with a plan and didn't have the support of enough generals.. Reagan was blocked by CIA Bush. Obama was such a clear danger with his Muslim Brotherhood embedding program and the takeover of the Dem party by China that the General's already hatched plan was put into high gear. Were ready to take Obama out in 2013 and told him so after the failed UN oath fiasco. But they had a problem in that they had charges prepared against 70% of government officials and elected offices, meaning that there would be nothing left. So they recruited Trump to create the legal framework for a final removal of it (CEO action needed to dissolve the USA corp via bankruptcy liquidation with main creditors). They also needed to staff chains of command within the Federal gov. that were not corrupt and could take over when the rest are taken out. They also had a problem with Obama's blanket pardon of the Federal govt. from what they had done under his presidency. That was difficult to negate since even a treasonous president still had the power, at least on paper.  That is why Biden never took office, the inauguration was at a different place not DC, not on the right date, the rumor is that he had been played by actors since December 20 when he was supposedly executed. There is little talk of the successor structures and agencies, in the last few months, the "1776" theme was put out, that essentially outside the military there may be nothing left of the Federal govt. 

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

46 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

So they recruited Trump to create the legal framework for a final removal of it

So Trump is a puppet and is run by his Q handlers....  nice.

Why care about election fraud if Trump was not really leading? You just want a fraudulent president instead of a fraudulent election? 

Perhaps the Q leader should just run for office.

At least have the Q recruit a fraudulent president that actually accomplishes their objectives. All you have is a fraud who fails at "draining the swamp" and is -according to you- directed by losers that haven't got anything done in decades.

Quitters never win, and winners never quit -but if you never win and never quit that is insanity.

Edited by -trance

Just now, -trance said:

So Trump is a puppet and is run by his Q handlers....  nice.

Why care about election fraud if the Trump was not really leading? You just want a fraudulent president instead of a fraudulent election?

Perhaps the Q leader should just run for office.

Not a puppet, but not quite "his own man" as it might seem. He is part of the movement and the operation. He was leading, but the operation was independent of him. He did his politics on his own, won his election by popular vote, won his political battles by himself. He is the only president since Johnson with actual complete access to "everything" Q clearance. 

So far as I understand it, there is no Q leader. It is a council of sorts I guess. Otherwise, the program is compartmentalized. 

There are 60k masked covert special forces and mil intel people as of Newsweek's article on the matter a year or two ago. 20k of them and national guard have been deputized to be US marshals that can arrest Federal officials. https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-inside-militarys-secret-undercover-army-1591881

The 220k sealed Federal indictments are essentially about the removal from society of an entire class of people that have been running the country for their own purposes for most of the last two centuries. 

17 minutes ago, -trance said:

At least have the Q recruit a fraudulent president that actually accomplishes their objectives. All you have is a fraud who fails at "draining the swamp" and is -according to you- directed by losers that haven't got anything done in decades.

It should be pointed out that the swamp critters are lined up with the indictments I mentioned ready for action in civil or military courts. The swamp is quarantined from the country as of 1 20 21. The unpresident is doing his horror show act to "red pill" as many people as possible ahead of pulling the plug on them all. 

Well, the "losers" have tried several times and were scuttled. But the Patriot act threw in their lap resources that they hadn't had before. Total surveillance was not even possible last time they were ready to pull the plug at the end of Clinton's presidency. They were tracked by CIA and the central operation of floating a gold backed monetary system was brought down by CIA and Mossad in the 9/11 attacks that stole the gold backing the new system (stored under building 7 WTC). It took several years to recover it all from the Bushes, Roberts and others who participated in its theft.  

This time I think they really do have the upper hand. The Q narrative goes through the process of pointing out to "deep state" insiders as each CIA supercomputer or 5 eyes+Mossad spy satellite are taken out (IIRC 7 supercomputers and 16 satelites). it also details their control of several high tech operations that are no longer available for the "deep staters". 

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

This time I think they really do have the upper hand. 

I think you best prepare for disappointment.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I think you best prepare for disappointment.

i would be disappointed either way. But at least the military option has a chance of ending up with a restored republic, the alternative is a genocidal psychopath global dictatorship. Watch Myanmar for the leading example. 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, -trance said:

Quite a bit of drama seems to be generating over this misplaced,deleted,overlooked data file. This dominion software must have some peculiar subdirectory processing.. a mind of its own? Interesting to see this file being found by the Maricopa county board...they did not have administration password permissions to access the subsystems. Yet they knew its location.

As to the systems being networked you brought that to light, and now it seems there is a centralized server..which would be a high indication of a network,unless of course some individual just liked the ideal of a centralized server just sitting there.

Hacking a Domionion system, if memory serves me correctly I do believe 1000's of both high level govt and private systems have been recently just hacked into. But who needs to hack into a system when one already has the passwords/authentication protocols.

What lies in AZ...will we ever know?

• Upvote 1