Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

Crybabies.

Tell me more about your next plan.

Edited by -trance

Where is the trump-pillow man social media platform?

(edited)

4 hours ago, notsonice said:

Predictably, support for the recount, which continues to look into claims of voter fraud despite any evidence, breaks down along party lines.

Keywords for identifying fake news and fake polls: "despite [lack of] any evidence" of "voter fraud" or "election fraud"

4 hours ago, notsonice said:

survey conducted by HighGround, Inc., a Republican-leaning firm based in Phoenix.

A qualifier intended to create unjustified trust in a polling firm. The vast majority of "Republican leaning" pollsters are RINO establishment. All suffer from similar methodology biases. 

The results from other polls show about 2/3 of Republicans believe the election was stolen. There is no future for a Republican opposing audits. 

I would suggest you avoid posting garbage about things you know nothing about. Like the internals of Republican rank and file and Rep organizations. 

Let us add the key finding. Note that the assumption in the report is that there would be no finding of large scale election fraud. That is no longer a possibility since plenty of fraud has already been detected.

The poll finds that nearly 77% of Republicans back the effort, while 90% of Democrats oppose it. The numbers also show that supporting the audit could pay dividends for Republicans in next year’s primary election but cost them in the general election.

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's Xiden's second in command pretending to get on Air Force Two

0r0 is right

6E5820D8-5483-4357-839B-AD43993CB1BB.png

Several of those circulating. I wonder who actually flies in AF2 labeled planes.  IIRC Buyden flies in parks dept aircraft. 

Those are not marines, they are CIA in Marine drag. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Several of those circulating. I wonder who actually flies in AF2 labeled planes.  IIRC Buyden flies in parks dept aircraft. 

Those are not marines, they are CIA in Marine drag. 

I would think you could at least tell the difference between air force and marine uniforms. Maybe you aren't an expert on all these things after all.

8 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I would think you could at least tell the difference between air force and marine uniforms. Maybe you aren't an expert on all these things after all.

The chopper guys are supposed to be marines.I am no expert on the uniforms but there are people who are and pointed out the nits and came to the conclusion that I quoted. Don't know about the AF uniforms, but I am pretty sure the AF does not send out AF1 officers for photo ops at a stairwell leading to empty space. But the CIA do so as a matter of routine. 

Hope you are enjoying the Bribe-den 🤡🎪

• Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The chopper guys are supposed to be marines.I am no expert on the uniforms but there are people who are and pointed out the nits and came to the conclusion that I quoted. Don't know about the AF uniforms, but I am pretty sure the AF does not send out AF1 officers for photo ops at a stairwell leading to empty space. But the CIA do so as a matter of routine. 

Hope you are enjoying the Bribe-den 🤡🎪

Well your experts are clueless buffoons as usual. There is a reason the helicopter is called Marine One and the jet is called Air Force One. That is an air force staff sergeant. I think even you can tell the difference.

image.thumb.png.7882d9f98ad472ee647dbd100c37762b.png

The plane in your photo is just out of frame to the right. The air stairs are the type on a truck with three sections. What you see at the top right is not the top of the stairs, just the top of the lower section. 

Here is Trump using those stairs. In the first photo he is on the second section and there is still a third section to go. Even from the angle of this photo the nose of the plane does not extend past the top of the railing on the first section. 

Donald Trump

And a crop of the same photo showing the top of the lower section but no airplane.

image.png.1daeeb712edcc663f00a8f6119ebfcba.png

Here is a cropped photo showing Trump on those stairs again showing the top of the lower section but no plane.

image.png.4a398afd472f92715eaea8754c89930d.png

now the original

President Donald Trump disembarking from Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, April 10, 2017. (Photo: S. Herman / VOA)

So there you go. Your silly story is debunked.

I know reality is hard for you guys but you could at least make an effort.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Great Response! 1

7 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Keywords for identifying fake news and fake polls: "despite [lack of] any evidence" of "voter fraud" or "election fraud"

A qualifier intended to create unjustified trust in a polling firm. The vast majority of "Republican leaning" pollsters are RINO establishment. All suffer from similar methodology biases. 

The results from other polls show about 2/3 of Republicans believe the election was stolen. There is no future for a Republican opposing audits. 

I would suggest you avoid posting garbage about things you know nothing about. Like the internals of Republican rank and file and Rep organizations. 

Let us add the key finding. Note that the assumption in the report is that there would be no finding of large scale election fraud. That is no longer a possibility since plenty of fraud has already been detected.

The poll finds that nearly 77% of Republicans back the effort, while 90% of Democrats oppose it. The numbers also show that supporting the audit could pay dividends for Republicans in next year’s primary election but cost them in the general election.

My congressman is a RINO but he is better than any Democrat. It is tough to beat incumbents and our good primary contenders have failed. All we can do is try to find better primary candidates. 

There will be a second Contract with America during the next election. That is a positive for taking over the House and will help in the Senate. 

Trump’s Website Traffic Dove a Yuge 99% Year Over Year

DonaldJTrump.com went from 14 million unique visitors in April 2020 to just 161,000 in April 2021

Lindsey Ellefson
| May 26, 2021 @ 7:33 AM

Traffic to former president Donald Trump’s website fell a whopping 99% from April 2020 to April 2021, according to Comscore data.

Data provided by right-wing website monitor the Righting revealed that last April, DonaldJTrump.com pulled in 14.412 million unique visitors. Last month, it garnered a mere 161,000.

“TheRighting has begun monitoring traffic to Mr. Trump’s website because it’s clear he now wants to use it more aggressively to pump his opinions into the nation’s information bloodstream,” Howard Polskin, who runs The Righting, said. “Monitoring whether traffic increases or declines can be viewed as a barometer to his popularity, especially since he started his ‘From the Desk of Donald J. Trump’ blog on his site only recently.

Trump's website is pretty much barren, you have little content other than his statements, which are repeated on all social media or to donate or buy Trump campaign merchandise. Since there is no campaign (yet) then there is little reason to go there. You can sign up to have the statements sent to your email. 

That really does need some real attention, but then his team is supposed to be working on something much bigger to launch this summer. 

7 hours ago, notsonice said:

Trump’s Website Traffic Dove a Yuge 99% Year Over Year

DonaldJTrump.com went from 14 million unique visitors in April 2020 to just 161,000 in April 2021

Lindsey Ellefson
| May 26, 2021 @ 7:33 AM

Traffic to former president Donald Trump’s website fell a whopping 99% from April 2020 to April 2021, according to Comscore data.

Data provided by right-wing website monitor the Righting revealed that last April, DonaldJTrump.com pulled in 14.412 million unique visitors. Last month, it garnered a mere 161,000.

“TheRighting has begun monitoring traffic to Mr. Trump’s website because it’s clear he now wants to use it more aggressively to pump his opinions into the nation’s information bloodstream,” Howard Polskin, who runs The Righting, said. “Monitoring whether traffic increases or declines can be viewed as a barometer to his popularity, especially since he started his ‘From the Desk of Donald J. Trump’ blog on his site only recently.

Trump's twitter feed had 89 million followers. Now it has zero, because banned. Now try to pretend 89 million people just disappeared. Some people had more "followers" but analysis by computer scientists demonstrably proved that they were illusory, no humans attached, just like Xiden votes. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Trump's website is pretty much barren

[]

That really does need some real attention, but then his team is supposed to be working on something much bigger to launch this summer. 

What Trump himself isn't popular? Maybe only his circus was?  So much less fun without Kraken stories and landscaping press conferences. 

End of summer now?

You guys are funny with your constantly moving goals.

Read the thread, many were certain Trump would create something amazing near immediately.  You know with all his wealth and business acumen. 

11 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Well your experts are clueless buffoons as usual. There is a reason the helicopter is called Marine One and the jet is called Air Force One. That is an air force staff sergeant. I think even you can tell the difference.

image.thumb.png.7882d9f98ad472ee647dbd100c37762b.png

The plane in your photo is just out of frame to the right. The air stairs are the type on a truck with three sections. What you see at the top right is not the top of the stairs, just the top of the lower section. 

Here is Trump using those stairs. In the first photo he is on the second section and there is still a third section to go. Even from the angle of this photo the nose of the plane does not extend past the top of the railing on the first section. 

Donald Trump

And a crop of the same photo showing the top of the lower section but no airplane.

image.png.1daeeb712edcc663f00a8f6119ebfcba.png

Here is a cropped photo showing Trump on those stairs again showing the top of the lower section but no plane.

image.png.4a398afd472f92715eaea8754c89930d.png

now the original

President Donald Trump disembarking from Air Force One at Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, April 10, 2017. (Photo: S. Herman / VOA)

So there you go. Your silly story is debunked.

I know reality is hard for you guys but you could at least make an effort.

I'm not responsible for German articles. That said, you have an inkling of what other countries think about this admin, and We already know what China thinks. However given the different angle we should have been able to see the belly of the plane. Interesting that someone like you could quickly find those pictures. Must prove that the missing plane is a thing. Flightaware let's you track every tail number, and has special categories for military planes. They all follow under the same FAA aegis while over the USA airspace. I've never personally followed it up, but I've seen the analysis others have done there. Interesting, to say the least. 

I see the Eejit posted something. I'm guessing it has nothing to do with Xiden. You know, the current resident of the White House. 

2D6634AC-7FF7-4555-A4BA-1F30202D2664.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

58 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Trump's twitter feed had 89 million followers. Now it has zero, because banned. Now try to pretend 89 million people just disappeared. Some people had more "followers" but analysis by computer scientists demonstrably proved that they were illusory, no humans attached, just like Xiden votes. 

I suspect that a good fraction of his followers are proponents, and a good fraction are there for entertainment value (particularly the f/u comments).

I now I enjoyed them!

• Rolling Eye 1

44 minutes ago, -trance said:

What Trump himself isn't popular? Maybe only his circus was?  So much less fun without Kraken stories and landscaping press conferences. 

End of summer now?

You guys are funny with your constantly moving goals.

Read the thread, many were certain Trump would create something amazing near immediately.  You know with all his wealth and business acumen. 

Trump didn't have his own website as a center for communicating to the public. He used mostly Twitter and a few other social media to different extents. Yes, people do have some weird expectations of a magical super Trump that can build a platform from scratch and support it with physical storage and servers so that he is not dependent on the cloud monopolies controlled by his self proclaimed enemies. Now that so many are trying to fill out the markets that AWS Azure GOOG Twit FB had abandoned to spite conservatives we don't even have enough chips to make automotive production schedules. 

The Toledo Ohio silicone plant and associated wafer production were delayed in 2020 due to lockdowns, so supply will take a while and building out new platforms will be delayed haphazardly. Magical expectations of instant gratification with Trump content will have to wait. 

I am sure you have other things to concern yourself with. Trump will give you fodder to occupy your mind in good time. In the meantime, note that 47%-53% of articles mentioning Biden also mention Trump, so you can find an outlet for your TDS all over the MSM. 

• Great Response! 1

17 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Fake New: Reliable sources, unnamed sources. Has there yet to be a actual source verified and documented resulting in a prosecution or verification? 

I do recall a few stooge's coming out claiming fraud/corruption, both ended up in prison imagine that...both convicted of their own misdeed's outside of the Trump arena.

Michael Avanatti:

NEW YORK (AP) — Michael Avenatti will be sentenced in May for his conviction on charges of trying to extort $25 million from Nike, a judge said Monday.

Judge Paul G. Gardephe in Manhattan set the May 7 date for the once fast-rising lawyer known for combative online clashes with President Donald Trump while he represented Stormy Daniels. If it occurs then, it will be more than a year since Avenatti was first set to be sentenced.

https://www.usnews.com/news/us/articles/2021-01-11/judge-sets-may-sentencing-for-michael-avenatti-in-nike-case#:~:text=A judge has postponed until,extort %2425 million from Nike.&text=|-,Jan.,2021%2C at 6%3A31 p.m.&text=NEW YORK (AP) — Michael,Nike%2C a judge said Monday.

Michael Cohen:That afternoon, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight criminal charges: five counts of tax evasion, one count of making false statements to a financial institution, one count of willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Cohen_(lawyer)#:~:text=That afternoon%2C Cohen pleaded guilty,request of a candidate (Trump)

5f08e948-6ede-4132-8755-6acfcfdeb997.sized-1000x1000.jpg

michael-cohen.jpeg

So what is the current hope?

The audit hope failed, correct? 

Have any of the Eejit accounts mentioned Xiden yet? Biden? Kamala? 

072C8892-88E1-479B-AF42-BC24911D9E49.jpeg

94895B94-E365-41E2-AFED-133F24E7F991.jpeg

5CC0A60C-330E-426A-B734-BA8972CB4AF9.png

• Haha 1

Getting a little sensitive?  All that failure must sting!

Seriously, what is the next big hope? 

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Yes, people do have some weird expectations of a magical super Trump that can build a platform from scratch and support it with physical storage and servers so that he is not dependent on the cloud monopolies controlled by his self proclaimed enemies. 

Yes, and they post here frequently.

They should eat crow.

1 hour ago, -trance said:

They should eat crow.

Those that "post here frequently" also seem quite intelligent (IMO).

While I have no current opinion on the future of politics, I must admit that #45 sure has a large following, and still has amazing "control" of both parties. 

Kinda reminds me of what P.T. Barnum said:

"I don't care what they say about me, as long as they keep talking about me".

At least we still have two+ parties.  If we were Nazis, there would only be one.

Hang on for the ride! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -trance said:

Getting a little sensitive?  All that failure must sting!

Seriously, what is the next big hope? 

2022-speaker-of.jpg

• Haha 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, -trance said:

They should eat crow.

Speaking of Crow...The progressive/liberal media also known as Fake News is about to get its ass handed to it. The end of the game is here.

Wuhan Lab Theory Is a Media Warning

The news business is headed for trouble if it won’t control its biases as other professions do.

On what basis was the lab leak theory ruled out for months by the media despite the lack of any evidence or logic for ruling it out? We’re bad journalists, has been the unembarrassed answer from the media this week in a wide array of print and online publications as well as National Public Radio.

We in the press dismissed the lab theory because of an appeal to authority: When anti-Donald Trump spokespeople ridiculed it, that was good enough for us. We dismissed it because of the equivocation fallacy: “Chinese” is a word that can be used to denote a racial category. Therefore it was racist to suggest a Chinese lab might have leaked the virus.

We engaged in availability bias: Instead of letting the evidence or lack thereof guide us, we adopted the attitudes of public figures whose political, cultural and social status we wished to emulate. Most insidiously, we relied on a fallacy sometimes known as “alleged certainty”: “The question remains open” is not a headline that attracts clicks. A headline that does is “lab leak theory again proves Trump’s incompetence.”

Alas, the question of Covid’s origins not only remains open; in all likelihood it will defy final resolution unless and until the Chinese government is forthcoming with its own records, which it has shown a predilection not to be. The lab leak hypothesis has an unsettling corollary. In nature, the giant mixing bowl of natural selection is mechanism enough to explain how a virus adapted to bats might mutate to become infectious in humans. If it escaped from a lab, how did such a virus acquire the ability to infect humans? “Gain of function” experimentation was a controversial practice among virologists long before Covid. Multiple accidental releases of dangerous viruses from highly secure labs have been recorded in the past. The SARS virus has escaped six times since being identified in 2003. The 1977 global flu pandemic is believed to have originated in the escape from an unknown lab of a specimen collected in the 1950s.

Unfortunately the question of Covid’s origins is likely to be adjudicated for the foreseeable future on circumstantial evidence alone, thanks to Beijing’s recalcitrance. Where is China’s own 1,000-page, data-filled report on the virus’s emergence? China is home to the world’s leading bat virus experts. It should own the science here. Its failure to issue any findings at all is itself circumstantial evidence of a kind.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-lab-theory-is-a-media-warning-11622237799

Fake New's? ......

Chinese scientists ‘DID create Covid & reverse-engineered disease to cover tracks with bat theory’, shock study claims

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2978524/chinese-scientists-did-create-covid-and-reverse-engineered-disease/

The story is beginning to brake in the US...

Explosive study claims to prove Chinese scientists created COVID

British Professor Angus Dalgleish and Norwegian scientist Dr. Birger Sørensen wrote they’ve had primary evidence 'of retro-engineering in China'

https://www.foxnews.com/world/explosive-study-claims-to-prove-chinese-scientists-created-covid

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

47 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Speaking of Crow...The progressive/liberal media also known as Fake News is about to get its ass handed to it. The end of the game is here.

Wuhan Lab Theory Is a Media Warning

The news business is headed for trouble if it won’t control its biases as other professions do.

On what basis was the lab leak theory ruled out for months by the media despite the lack of any evidence or logic for ruling it out? We’re bad journalists, has been the unembarrassed answer from the media this week in a wide array of print and online publications as well as National Public Radio.

We in the press dismissed the lab theory because of an appeal to authority: When anti-Donald Trump spokespeople ridiculed it, that was good enough for us. We dismissed it because of the equivocation fallacy: “Chinese” is a word that can be used to denote a racial category. Therefore it was racist to suggest a Chinese lab might have leaked the virus.

We engaged in availability bias: Instead of letting the evidence or lack thereof guide us, we adopted the attitudes of public figures whose political, cultural and social status we wished to emulate. Most insidiously, we relied on a fallacy sometimes known as “alleged certainty”: “The question remains open” is not a headline that attracts clicks. A headline that does is “lab leak theory again proves Trump’s incompetence.”

Alas, the question of Covid’s origins not only remains open; in all likelihood it will defy final resolution unless and until the Chinese government is forthcoming with its own records, which it has shown a predilection not to be. The lab leak hypothesis has an unsettling corollary. In nature, the giant mixing bowl of natural selection is mechanism enough to explain how a virus adapted to bats might mutate to become infectious in humans. If it escaped from a lab, how did such a virus acquire the ability to infect humans? “Gain of function” experimentation was a controversial practice among virologists long before Covid. Multiple accidental releases of dangerous viruses from highly secure labs have been recorded in the past. The SARS virus has escaped six times since being identified in 2003. The 1977 global flu pandemic is believed to have originated in the escape from an unknown lab of a specimen collected in the 1950s.

Unfortunately the question of Covid’s origins is likely to be adjudicated for the foreseeable future on circumstantial evidence alone, thanks to Beijing’s recalcitrance. Where is China’s own 1,000-page, data-filled report on the virus’s emergence? China is home to the world’s leading bat virus experts. It should own the science here. Its failure to issue any findings at all is itself circumstantial evidence of a kind.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/wuhan-lab-theory-is-a-media-warning-11622237799

Fake New's? ......

Chinese scientists ‘DID create Covid & reverse-engineered disease to cover tracks with bat theory’, shock study claims

https://www.the-sun.com/news/2978524/chinese-scientists-did-create-covid-and-reverse-engineered-disease/

Gee pretty much what I said in February or maybe late January last year. Of course the Chinese cooked it up in a lab. Of course the press hid that from us. Did Fauci lie? Of course he did. How deep does the Deep State go? How deep is hell? But the Eejit thinks this disappears overnight. Because Eejit. 

9F6524C0-91CE-4B7C-A113-65F258381BA5.jpeg

0904F705-3528-4CC9-BACD-8DB23B7C60CB.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
And when the eejitss say it's false
  • Upvote 1