Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

(edited)

21 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Gee pretty much what I said in February or maybe late January last year. Of course the Chinese cooked it up in a lab. Of course the press hid that from us. Did Fauci lie? Of course he did. How deep does the Deep State go? How deep is hell? But the Eejit thinks this disappears overnight. Because Eejit. 

9F6524C0-91CE-4B7C-A113-65F258381BA5.jpeg

0904F705-3528-4CC9-BACD-8DB23B7C60CB.jpeg

There are some extremely disturbing events happening, you illuminate known resistance to truth...read below. And these institutions exist on US soil...The US has a big mess to clean up..

The Wuhan lab conspiracy theory: American capitalism’s “big lie”

 
 

This lie defies overwhelming scientific evidence and the findings of a World Health Organization (WHO) investigation released in late March. It will go down as one of the greatest falsehoods in human history—a colossal untruth that eclipses even the Bush administration’s perjured claims about Iraq’s “weapons of mass destruction.”

There is no factual or scientific foundation for the claim that the virus originated in a Chinese laboratory. To date, the only evidence presented by the White House, the US intelligence agencies and the media to support the claim is that employees at the Wuhan Institute of Virology became ill in late 2019 with symptoms that a State Department report acknowledged are “consistent with … common seasonal illnesses.”

The illnesses at the Wuhan institute had previously been cited by the Trump administration to claim that China was responsible for deliberately spreading the pandemic—using a “weaponized virus” to inflict mass death on populations throughout the world. It has now been picked up by major media outlets and legitimized by the Biden administration.

On Thursday, the US Director of Nationa

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2021/05/29/pers-m29.html

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Biden sucks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm not responsible for German articles. That said, you have an inkling of what other countries think about this admin, and We already know what China thinks. However given the different angle we should have been able to see the belly of the plane. Interesting that someone like you could quickly find those pictures. Must prove that the missing plane is a thing. Flightaware let's you track every tail number, and has special categories for military planes. They all follow under the same FAA aegis while over the USA airspace. I've never personally followed it up, but I've seen the analysis others have done there. Interesting, to say the least. 

You should not see the belly of the plane. Your photo is looking past the hydraulic ram attached to the lower section  of the stairs, now look past the hydraulic ram in my photo. The belly of the plane isn't even close.

6E5820D8-5483-4357-839B-AD43993CB1BB.png

Donald Trump

My first search was for the invisible plane and found nothing. No one is talking abut this stupidity.  Then I searched for "Air Force One stairs" and scrolled down the images tab. It took just a few moments to find the photos I posted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, -trance said:

So what is the current hope?

The audit hope failed, correct? 

 

I am not sure the audits are a way station. The ultimate outcome is the same. Biden and co. removed. 

I don't see audits failing, I see the pressure to conduct them rising in additional states and more counties within them. 

New Hampshire will do a new audit now that the election board's chosen auditors erased the memory cards, other counties beyond Wyndham are organizing for audits. Fulton audits still on the way. Pennsylvania audits on the way, WI, Maricopa audit expanding down ballot, may end up ousting Maricopa sheriff too. We will see what happens with DiPerno's case in MI on appeal. 

Fulton it seems, just hired criminal defense attorneys. An odd choice for a government body. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You should not see the belly of the plane. Your photo is looking past the hydraulic ram attached to the lower section  of the stairs, now look past the hydraulic ram in my photo. The belly of the plane isn't even close.

6E5820D8-5483-4357-839B-AD43993CB1BB.png

Donald Trump

My first search was for the invisible plane and found nothing. No one is talking abut this stupidity.  Then I searched for "Air Force One stairs" and scrolled down the images tab. It took just a few moments to find the photos I posted.

There are plenty of circulating pics of empty stairs with Bribeden or Cabala. But main issue is that Biden flies with Harris in AF2 and does not get an AF1 designation. Harris is recorded as having arrived where AF2 flies. Security protocols prevent the VP flying with the pres, so it puts in question Buyden's status in the Air Force's eyes. Perhaps the theory of him having died long before the inauguration will prove out and he is being played by several actors.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

12 hours ago, 0R0 said:

There are plenty of circulating pics of empty stairs with Bribeden or Cabala. But main issue is that Biden flies with Harris in AF2 and does not get an AF1 designation. Harris is recorded as having arrived where AF2 flies. Security protocols prevent the VP flying with the pres, so it puts in question Buyden's status in the Air Force's eyes. Perhaps the theory of him having died long before the inauguration will prove out and he is being played by several actors.  

Some schmucks who don't know the difference between Air Force and Marine rank insignia know if AF2 has or has not changed its call sign to AF1 with the President aboard? Yeah, right.

Finally found something on the invisible plane.

Here is the video that your missing airplane grab was taken from:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1386016625359392769

Here is a video of the same event showing the airplane:

https://youtu.be/OOzyWA7ke0A

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Some schmucks who don't know the difference between Air Force and Marine rank insignia know if AF2 has or has not changed its call sign to AF1 with the President aboard? Yeah, right.

Here is the whole video showing the airplane:

https://youtu.be/OOzyWA7ke0A

Odd, from your link I can easily see the fuselage. 

DC4E1B21-DFC8-46A7-8D24-94AC5512D3D6.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, turbguy said:

Those that "post here frequently" also seem quite intelligent (IMO).

 

Mental illness is more prevalent among the highly intelligent.

No doubt they would score well on certain tests, but their grasp of reality is fractured. Delusional psychosis.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I am not sure the audits are a way station. The ultimate outcome is the same. Biden and co. removed. 

I don't see audits failing, I see the pressure to conduct them rising in additional states and more counties within them. 

New Hampshire will do a new audit now that the election board's chosen auditors erased the memory cards, other counties beyond Wyndham are organizing for audits. Fulton audits still on the way. Pennsylvania audits on the way, WI, Maricopa audit expanding down ballot, may end up ousting Maricopa sheriff too. We will see what happens with DiPerno's case in MI on appeal. 

Fulton it seems, just hired criminal defense attorneys. An odd choice for a government body. 

I bet you bought Trumps " Mexico will pay for the wall " babble. Checks in the mail? ha ha ha ha ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Odd, from your link I can easily see the fuselage. 

6E5820D8-5483-4357-839B-AD43993CB1BB.png

DC4E1B21-DFC8-46A7-8D24-94AC5512D3D6.jpeg

Not when you crop it to match the missing plane photo. Actually if you look carefully in the missing plane photo you can see the edge of the wheel well flap (marked with arrow) just as you can in the crop l made below of your screen grab.

image.png.ab0080a6762df7f04cbe8561c2cc9072.png

image.thumb.png.1fd6323d58e8c1d44f496a01476d3d72.png

Regardless, you can see that it is the same event as the two videos show the exact same thing as she walks up to the aircraft talking to the air force officer, there is an airplane.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

27 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Not when you crop it to match the missing plane photo. Actually if you look carefully in the missing plane photo you can see the edge of the wheel well flap (marked with arrow) just as you can in the crop l made below of your screen grab.

image.png.ab0080a6762df7f04cbe8561c2cc9072.png

image.thumb.png.1fd6323d58e8c1d44f496a01476d3d72.png

Regardless, you can see that it is the same event as the two videos show the exact same thing as she walks up to the aircraft talking to the air force officer, there is an airplane.

Not the point. 

There are actual flights aboard presidential marked planes. In flight they get AF2 call names when Cabala flits about with or without Bribeden. Obviously there should be plenty of footage of the stairs at the airplane door at the fuselage. Many of the empty stairs pics are just cut offs below the upper portion of the telescoping staircase. You can see the break on the stair rail where you go from the base section to the telescoping portion. Those are disinfo. The plane's front end only shows above the break to the telescoping section in actual pics.

What is missing is Bribeden on an AF1 747 type. Also missing are flights without Harris 

Edited by 0R0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Not the point. 

There are actual flights aboard presidential marked planes. In flight they get AF2 call names when Cabala flits about with or without Bribeden. Obviously there should be plenty of footage of the stairs at the airplane door at the fuselage. Many of the empty stairs pics are just cut offs below the upper portion of the telescoping staircase. You can see the break on the stair rail where you go from the base section to the telescoping portion. Those are disinfo. 

What is missing is Bribeden on an AF1 747 type. Also missing are flights without Harris 

At least you admit the missing airplane photos are fakes. 

Biden is traveling to Europe in a couple weeks but not the VP. You will get to see him stepping off of the 747 in London while Harris is still in DC. The question is what wack a doodle excuse are you going to come up with? Clones? CGI? Maybe stuffing Harris in the back of an F15 and flinging her across the Atlantic at Mach 2? 

What's in the President's Budget Request for Transportation Security and  Infrastructure? – Homeland Security Today

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Not when you crop it to match the missing plane photo. Actually if you look carefully in the missing plane photo you can see the edge of the wheel well flap (marked with arrow) just as you can in the crop l made below of your screen grab.

image.png.ab0080a6762df7f04cbe8561c2cc9072.png

image.thumb.png.1fd6323d58e8c1d44f496a01476d3d72.png

Regardless, you can see that it is the same event as the two videos show the exact same thing as she walks up to the aircraft talking to the air force officer, there is an airplane.

I believe I said I could see the fuselage. Took another screen shot and got rid of the pause. However what is that other jet doing in the background?

A185DBF7-A4B2-491D-8912-5605B1ED2CE3.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Biden is traveling to Europe in a couple weeks but not the VP. You will get to see him stepping off of the 747 in London while Harris is still in DC. The question is what wack a doodle excuse are you going to come up with? Clones? CGI? Maybe stuffing Harris in the back of an F15 and flinging her across the Atlantic at Mach 2?

You forgot about deep fakes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

50 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I believe I said I could see the fuselage. Took another screen shot and got rid of the pause. However what is that other jet doing in the background?

A185DBF7-A4B2-491D-8912-5605B1ED2CE3.jpeg

Yes you can see the bottom edge of the wheel well flap on both videos and the missing plane screen shot as I pointed to with a gold arrow. The other jet appears to be just sitting there. This is Andrews AFB. It is where these jets live. It is also visible in the missing plane screen pointed to by green arrow below. 

image.thumb.png.2a2da6eb728bc9fbd278840280087045.png

Here is a different executive jet sitting in the same parking spot in relation to AF2 at Andrews. 

image.thumb.png.20236d3a6f0fea86202f02234bf3dfa1.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sad existence where every photograph is seen as an opportunity to expose the conspiracy.

The inability to accept a picture of someone boarding a plane at face value is very sad.  Normal people do not waste time or energy over-analyzing trivial activities.

The thread is about the election loss, focus on that.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, -trance said:

Sad existence where every photograph is seen as an opportunity to expose the conspiracy.

The inability to accept a picture of someone boarding a plane at face value is very sad.  Normal people do not waste time or energy over-analyzing trivial activities.

The thread is about the election loss, focus on that.

 

I suspect if one cannot find or raise support for the loser, they then concentrate energy on chastising the winner.

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

I believe I said I could see the fuselage. Took another screen shot and got rid of the pause. However what is that other jet doing in the background?

A185DBF7-A4B2-491D-8912-5605B1ED2CE3.jpeg

Looks like it's on the tarmac of an air facility to me. 

Not exactly a "rare sighting"...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

Looks like it's on the tarmac of an air facility to me. 

Not exactly a "rare sighting"...

Ward is challenged by the concept of an airport.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

At least you admit the missing airplane photos are fakes. 

Biden is traveling to Europe in a couple weeks but not the VP. You will get to see him stepping off of the 747 in London while Harris is still in DC. The question is what wack a doodle excuse are you going to come up with? Clones? CGI? Maybe stuffing Harris in the back of an F15 and flinging her across the Atlantic at Mach 2? 

What's in the President's Budget Request for Transportation Security and  Infrastructure? – Homeland Security Today

That will be an interesting break from what has been happening so far. In any case, even if he does travel to EU on the AF1 747 it does not indicate that he is the historical "Biden", could just as well be an actor. Still not resolved. 

Whats with the grungy front end? This plane looks like a beat up airliner painted up. Sort of reminds me of the AF2 (real or painted up airliner) that had its presidential seal fall off onto the tarmac. Bad applique glue?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

What next for Trump ? Traveling by  hot air balloon?image.jpeg.b450eb4ffc65ea754a7b908e43987acd.jpeg

 

Donald Trump From Air Force One to This Tiny Jet?!? Flying Like Average CEO

  • 3/11/2021 12:16 PM PTf1eca990351d469e92ee587b75ec64c3.jpg

 

Donald Trump's taking to the friendly skies in a not-so-friendly plane for someone who was the most powerful man on Earth a couple months ago ... a jet so compact he can't stand up in it!!!

Trump was spotted by the DailyMail in NYC taking a few short steps into what appears to be a Cessna Citation X ... a super-midsize jet that's the envy of all social media influencers but a basic bird for your average CEO. The jet's reportedly a 1997 model registered to the Trump Org.

f1f125a505634bdcb040e47e09c368ab_md.jpg

Of course, no one expected Trump to continue flying on his own private 747 after leaving the White House, but it's still surprising to see him flying around in the Cessna instead of his 757 with his name on it -- a 43-seater Trump used during his first campaign.

It's unclear why he opted for the 8-seater ... which forces him to bend down his 6-foot-3 frame while inside a cabin with a 5-foot-7 height. There's no red carpet either.

Edited by notsonice
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

"Democratic elections".

Such a silly inconvenience to our "betters".

We are so much better off being ruled by God's elect.  You know, those whose wealth shows the "favor of the Divine". 

Examining political history, we can see democracy as the rarity it is.

Usually, we are ruled by elites employing every mode of authoritarianism.

Action in state legislatures (such as Texas) is only a return to the "norm".

(We cannot let every citizen vote, you know).

At least, In many states, it is easier to buy a gun than it is to vote.

If the voters don't choose you, you then choose your voters.

Good thing we've still got politics. It is the finest form of free entertainment ever invented.

May God bless and protect our troops.

Remember those who gave their last full measure.

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

(The Republicans mustn’t let every citizen vote, you know).

 

The Republicans on Trump's team are precisely for One Person One vote, while a person is a citizen. As opposed to Dems who only want their BALLOTS counted whether made by machine, people like Ruby Freeman who voted upwards of 30,000 times, or the countless ballots that didn't even exist that were counted by China, Italy, Iran etc. and inserted into Dominion equipment. 

You are falling for Dem propaganda again. 

  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, notsonice said:

What next for Trump ? Traveling by  hot air balloon?image.jpeg.b450eb4ffc65ea754a7b908e43987acd.jpeg

 

Donald Trump From Air Force One to This Tiny Jet?!? Flying Like Average CEO

  • 3/11/2021 12:16 PM PTf1eca990351d469e92ee587b75ec64c3.jpg

 

Donald Trump's taking to the friendly skies in a not-so-friendly plane for someone who was the most powerful man on Earth a couple months ago ... a jet so compact he can't stand up in it!!!

Trump was spotted by the DailyMail in NYC taking a few short steps into what appears to be a Cessna Citation X ... a super-midsize jet that's the envy of all social media influencers but a basic bird for your average CEO. The jet's reportedly a 1997 model registered to the Trump Org.

f1f125a505634bdcb040e47e09c368ab_md.jpg

Of course, no one expected Trump to continue flying on his own private 747 after leaving the White House, but it's still surprising to see him flying around in the Cessna instead of his 757 with his name on it -- a 43-seater Trump used during his first campaign.

It's unclear why he opted for the 8-seater ... which forces him to bend down his 6-foot-3 frame while inside a cabin with a 5-foot-7 height. There's no red carpet either.

He can fly whatever he likes, these Cessnas are compatible with more airports than the big planes, which makes them more popular for commercial charter/personal flight. The "Rolls is in the shop" campaign plane is being refurbished for the upcoming rallies. If he is was using Mil aircraft for travel on gov. business, be sure that no photos would be taken. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

He can fly whatever he likes, these Cessnas are compatible with more airports than the big planes, which makes them more popular for commercial charter/personal flight. The "Rolls is in the shop" campaign plane is being refurbished for the upcoming rallies. If he is was using Mil aircraft for travel on gov. business, be sure that no photos would be taken. 

He can fly whatever he likes??? Nope he cannot fly on AF1! that one is for Biden. Maybe he can fly on Trump Airlines? nope that went belly up. Looks like he is heading for balloon rides. Upcoming rallies? Rallies for insurrections? only dimwits and loser show up at his rallies.

 

The "Rolls is in the shop" campaign plane is being refurbished for the upcoming rallies.???? it is parked and needs a new engine. Trump is not going to any loser rallies in  2021 in his 757, unless he if flying coach.

Donald Trump 757 Jet Rots Away in New York

 
  •  
 
3/20/2021 8:26 AM PT TMZ

05ef1c48226a4501bdd33c2f445fa781.jpg

Donald Trump's 757 jet is in mothballs in upstate New York, missing parts with one of its engines shrink-wrapped.

The jet is far, far away from the former President, who now calls Florida his home. The plane was a crown jewel in Trump's empire. It was called "Trump Force One" -- a status symbol he prized for years, yet now it seems the plane has been abandoned.

It's missing engine parts, according to CNN, and it's been exposed to brutal winter weather. To make it airworthy again, it's gonna cost a fortune, and it doesn't seem Trump's into it anymore.

Edited by notsonice
  • Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.