Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

The Republicans on Trump's team are precisely for One Person One vote, while a person is a citizen. As opposed to Dems who only want their BALLOTS counted whether made by machine, people like Ruby Freeman who voted upwards of 30,000 times, or the countless ballots that didn't even exist that were counted by China, Italy, Iran etc. and inserted into Dominion equipment. 

You are falling for Dem propaganda again. 

Who is falling for "propaganda"?

If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes like the truth.

I think Himmler said that.

Keep grasping at the air...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ruby-freeman-arrested-by-fbi/

Edited by turbguy
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, turbguy said:

Who is falling for "propaganda"?

If you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes like the truth.

I think Himmler said that.

Keep grasping at the air...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ruby-freeman-arrested-by-fbi/

Why did the electors of Fulton County hire Criminal attorneys? If it's just a case of sloppy paperwork, wouldn't run of the mill attorneys do? Meanwhile you keep talking about Trump, while ignoring the elephant (well in this case jackass) in the room. You know, the criminal in chief who bribed the government of Ukraine with taxpayer funds to call off the investigation into his son. The very reason for the impeachment of Trump, based on a "whistle-blowers" testimony that amounted to Hearsay, wherein Trump asked the Prime Minister of Ukraine if there was anything amiss in all that. Of course they're was!!!! 

Bury your head in the sand all you want, but where your head is at isn't the sand but someplace more anatomically central. Look around you. I admit @0R0 seems off the rails. Then again you'll admit that so called conspiracy theories of a year ago are reality today, so I'm keeping an open mind. 

1593FE6B-CE43-404C-A6DA-CE3E52570AC2.png

B38CB7F8-CF99-4F7C-A514-53A19C0D5AEB.jpeg

On 5/30/2021 at 8:57 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

Ward is challenged by the concept of an airport.

I've piloted more flights than you have, guaranteed. 

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I've piloted more flights than you have, guaranteed. 

You're the one who frantically asked us why a jet was parked on the tarmac.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

50 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You're the one who frantically asked us why a jet was parked on the tarmac.

Don't be a dolt. I just asked what it was doing there, next to Marine One. If you were a pilot, which I'm certain you aren't, you'd know the different classifications for airspace. When Air Force One or Two are in the field, everything else is shut down. It's not like some "business jet" gets to wander in and tool around the tarmac.  

• Great Response! 1

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Don't be a dolt. I just asked what it was doing there, next to Marine One. If you were a pilot, which I'm certain you aren't, you'd know the different classifications for airspace. When Air Force One or Two are in the field, everything else is shut down. It's not like some "business jet" gets to wander in and tool around the tarmac.  

If you were a pilot you would have both recognized the paint scheme on the jet as being another in the government fleet and known that they were at Joint Base Andrews.  

• Rolling Eye 1

20 hours ago, notsonice said:

He can fly whatever he likes??? Nope he cannot fly on AF1! that one is for Biden. Maybe he can fly on Trump Airlines? nope that went belly up. Looks like he is heading for balloon rides. Upcoming rallies? Rallies for insurrections? only dimwits and loser show up at his rallies.

The "Rolls is in the shop" campaign plane is being refurbished for the upcoming rallies.???? it is parked and needs a new engine. Trump is not going to any loser rallies in  2021 in his 757, unless he if flying coach.

Donald Trump 757 Jet Rots Away in New York

•  

3/20/2021 8:26 AM PT TMZ

05ef1c48226a4501bdd33c2f445fa781.jpg

Donald Trump's 757 jet is in mothballs in upstate New York, missing parts with one of its engines shrink-wrapped.

The jet is far, far away from the former President, who now calls Florida his home. The plane was a crown jewel in Trump's empire. It was called "Trump Force One" -- a status symbol he prized for years, yet now it seems the plane has been abandoned.

It's missing engine parts, according to CNN, and it's been exposed to brutal winter weather. To make it airworthy again, it's gonna cost a fortune, and it doesn't seem Trump's into it anymore.

Already posted here that he's getting new Rolls Royce engines installed. That's a non trivial operation. Maybe you know how to do it better? What with all your snark experience I'm surprised you're not in charge. 

16 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Wrong again. They don't clear out an airport or shut everything down just because AF1 is there:

WEF2020 – Air Force One visit ZRH (again). — Best Shot Aircraft

Air Force One is in town: How to see it and what to know about plane - News  - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FL

These Are The Systems that Protect Air Force One From Heat-Seeking Missiles  - The Aviationist

• Upvote 1

On 6/1/2021 at 1:13 PM, Jay McKinsey said:

Wrong again. They don't clear out an airport or shut everything down just because AF1 is there:

WEF2020 – Air Force One visit ZRH (again). — Best Shot Aircraft

Air Force One is in town: How to see it and what to know about plane - News  - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FL

These Are The Systems that Protect Air Force One From Heat-Seeking Missiles  - The Aviationist

Sigh. You're such a pompous blowhard, always wrong, but never stop posting. 

Learn about TFR and get back to me. I'm right, you're wrong, that's that. 

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Already posted here that he's getting new Rolls Royce engines installed. That's a non trivial operation. Maybe you know how to do it better? What with all your snark experience I'm surprised you're not in charge. 

and who told you is plane is currently in the shop? Trump? I bet you are still waiting for Mexico to send a check for the wall. Trump is a BSer, He is so full of shit it comes out of his ears. And you? can we call you Mr. Gullible? New engines? the engines for the plane went out of production in 1997....New ....ha ha ha ha ha what a load of BS....

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

47 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Sigh. You're such a pompous blowhard, always wrong, but never stop posting. 

Learn about TFR and get back to me. I'm right, you're wrong, that's that. Now shut your pie hole. 

I'm the one with the easily found photo evidence that proves you are wrong. Deal with it.

TFR doesn't exclude other aircraft from sitting on the tarmac as you claimed earlier. They apply to "Flight", ya know , because it is right there in the name Temporary Flight Restrictions.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, notsonice said:

and who told you is plane is currently in the shop? Trump? I bet you are still waiting for Mexico to send a check for the wall. Trump is a BSer, He is so full of shit it comes out of his ears. And you? can we call you Mr. Gullible? New engines? the engines for the plane went out of production in 1997....New ....ha ha ha ha ha what a load of BS....

The source for the refurb plan for the plane is Trump. He tends not to produce statements of fact that he can't live up to. As opposed to the MSM which do not report fact,, stage events to report as news and coordinate with DNC and CIA and the tech contractors. 

Your measuring stick for Trump being a BSer is purely fictional, just like the "fact checkers" who have proven liars for sources and throw out canned answers regardless of fact. You are living in a Fascist system for your entire life and are unwilling to come to terms with it, and its leadership's plan for global genocide and one world Tyranny which they have broadcast loudly from the UN and WEF. Just go back a bit on this thread to see Obama's enthused statement to that effect. 

I suggest you and @mckinsey etc. drop the concept of truth in government and media and instead view your government operatives as an enemies of its people, MSM as a disinformation and propaganda source, and that they all owe allegiance to people behind the scenes that have held power for centuries and in some locations millennia. Even if you are working for them and in some agreement with their goals, understand that all you are getting is a pittance of money and a later appointment with the guillotine or death shot. The fellow travelers are the first to go once the dictatorship is established. Dissenters know to fight back and preserve themselves, the minions don't.   

Edited by 0R0
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

Posted the link. Rolls Royce bragged about it. But you're a tool. Why can't you talk about Biden? Explain why he hits on a 6 year old girl while giving a speech? Says she looks "19", is that so she'll be legal? Did he sniff her hair? And Trump is the worst person in your Universe? 

Meanwhile back on topic of elections

A7B88E4A-46E9-4BC5-9B55-C1B9C3D6ABB8.jpeg

• Haha 1

(edited)

from 0R0 the Legend

"The source for the refurb plan for the plain is Trump. He tends not to produce statements of fact that he can't live up to."

The source for the refurb plan for the plain is Trump???? plain???.....it is a plane

Remember when Trump kept stating he had a health care plan..... and it would be released shortly? He never had a plan and never released anything.

Are you part of the Gullible Cult ?

Once again Trump is the worlds biggest BSer, and only the gullible believe him. As for his jet. Scrap...... 30 years old and needs major work. I bet you that Mr Peebles (who sells the engines he needs) will require wired funds... no credit for the guy who only paid $750 in taxes (meaning Trump is in poverty).

Ha ha ha ha. Trump will be flying in to his rallies by one method only ....hot air balloon

Edited by notsonice
  • Rolling Eye 1

Trump preys on the Gullible. Only low IQ supporters buy his BS

Trump promised a health care plan in 'weeks,' but a month later, it hasn't come

WASHINGTON — Despite promising a health care overhaul by the end of the summer, August came and went without any such action from President Trump and his administration. 

He has repeatedly floated legislation that could come together “in two weeks,” often using the timeframe as a placeholder for things that rarely, if ever, materialize

The president told Chris Wallace in a Fox News Interview on July 19: “We’re signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do.”

Image: U.S. President Trump speaks to reporters as he departs for a trip to Florida from the White House in Washington
President Donald Trump speaks to reporters as he departs for a trip to Florida from the South Lawn of the White House on July 31, 2020.Carlos Barria / Reuters file

A few weeks later, he amended that statement. “We’re going to be introducing a tremendous health care plan sometime, hopefully, prior to end of the month,” Trump said during a news conference at the White House in early August, adding: “It’s just about completed.”

That hasn’t happened. 

The White House claims that could change soon but declined to offer any specifics.

“President Trump recently issued several executive orders to lower the cost of prescription drugs, including making insulin and EpiPens available at low cost to low-income Americans. There will be more action to come in the coming weeks,” according to spokeswoman Sarah Matthews.

Last month, Trump also told reporters during a press briefing that there would be an executive order in the next few weeks “requiring health insurance companies to cover all preexisting conditions for all customers.” 

Asked why this unilateral action was necessary when the Affordable Care Act already protects people with preexisting conditions, Trump told reporters it would be “just a double safety net” and “a second platform.” 

The Trump administration is suing to overturn the entire ACA, which would include these protections. The Supreme Court is scheduled to hear arguments a week after Election Day. 

Last cycle, then-candidate Trump ran on a platform to overturn the Affordable Care Act, consistently vowing to abolish it. An effort to do so in 2017 ultimately failed. 

The coronavirus pandemic has only heightened the debate over health care, making it a critical voting issue in November, as it was during the 2018 midterms, when more than 40 percent of voters said it was the most important matter facing the country, according to exit polls

In the same interview with Fox News in late July, the president suggested he would also unveil an order related to immigration in the coming weeks. No such plan has been produced. 

• Rolling Eye 1

more BS from the great BSer Trump. Only the gullible will buy it.

Trump has reportedly been telling people he'll be 'reinstated' by August

After former President Donald Trump's first national security adviser Michael Flynn appeared to express support for a coup in the United States, The New York Times' Maggie Haberman reports Trump himself has been baselessly asserting he will be back in the White House this year.

Haberman tweeted on Tuesday, in response to reporting about Flynn's comments about a coup in the United States, that Trump "has been telling a number of people he's in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August" — confirming in a subsequent tweet she means reinstated as president.

"No that isn't how it works," Haberman added, "but simply sharing the information."

The reporting comes after Flynn at a QAnon conference over the weekend was asked why there can't be a coup in the United States like in Myanmar, and he said, "No reason, I mean, it should happen." He later claimed he was misquoted and said there is "NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort."

CNN's Donie O'Sullivan, though, noted that for months, "talk of a Myanmar-style coup in the United States has been popular among some Trump supporters" who falsely claim he won the 2020 presidential election. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has also baselessly claimed that the Supreme Court will overturn the results of the election and that Trump "will be back in office in August."

Haberman notes that Trump pushing these baseless conspiracy theories about returning to office hasn't been "happening in a vacuum," but instead has been "happening as he faced the possibility of an indictment."

On 6/1/2021 at 3:55 PM, notsonice said:

more BS from the great BSer Trump. Only the gullible will buy it.

Trump has reportedly been telling people he'll be 'reinstated' by August

After former President Donald Trump's first national security adviser Michael Flynn appeared to express support for a coup in the United States, The New York Times' Maggie Haberman reports Trump himself has been baselessly asserting he will be back in the White House this year.

Haberman tweeted on Tuesday, in response to reporting about Flynn's comments about a coup in the United States, that Trump "has been telling a number of people he's in contact with that he expects he will get reinstated by August" — confirming in a subsequent tweet she means reinstated as president.

"No that isn't how it works," Haberman added, "but simply sharing the information."

The reporting comes after Flynn at a QAnon conference over the weekend was asked why there can't be a coup in the United States like in Myanmar, and he said, "No reason, I mean, it should happen." He later claimed he was misquoted and said there is "NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort."

CNN's Donie O'Sullivan, though, noted that for months, "talk of a Myanmar-style coup in the United States has been popular among some Trump supporters" who falsely claim he won the 2020 presidential election. MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has also baselessly claimed that the Supreme Court will overturn the results of the election and that Trump "will be back in office in August."

Haberman notes that Trump pushing these baseless conspiracy theories about returning to office hasn't been "happening in a vacuum," but instead has been "happening as he faced the possibility of an indictment."

You keep skipping over his accomplishments. Why keep attacking Trump? Meanwhile, I'd buy tickets to watch your head explode if the rumor mills are true and Trump comes back. I don't buy it, but I've got my popcorn ready. 

C2E4C4FC-A71E-4FAF-AA00-1047B060E6CD.jpeg

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Why did the electors of Fulton County hire Criminal attorneys? If it's just a case of sloppy paperwork, wouldn't run of the mill attorneys do? Meanwhile you keep talking about Trump, while ignoring the elephant (well in this case jackass) in the room. You know, the criminal in chief who bribed the government of Ukraine with taxpayer funds to call off the investigation into his son. The very reason for the impeachment of Trump, based on a "whistle-blowers" testimony that amounted to Hearsay, wherein Trump asked the Prime Minister of Ukraine if there was anything amiss in all that. Of course they're was!!!! 

Bury your head in the sand all you want, but where your head is at isn't the sand but someplace more anatomically central. Look around you. I admit @0R0 seems off the rails. Then again you'll admit that so called conspiracy theories of a year ago are reality today, so I'm keeping an open mind. 

Keep grasping at the air...but I agree with keeping popcorn near, as well.

WASHINGTON — Despite promising a health care overhaul by the end of the summer, August came and went without any such action from President Trump and his administration. 

Your sources are NBC and NYT. All of which are antifactual liberal propaganda. I would not believe the date on the masthead without verification. 

The fix for healthcare was not able to pass the Senate, leaving only marginal workarounds for Obamacare that helped some in the broader population at the expense of those closer to retirement age who are forced to pay for their heavier medical costs. 

Stop trying to make points and shift to learning about the actual world you are living in. 

Use a credible source like a tarot card reader rather than WAPO NYT CNN NBC etc.. The tarot reader at least isn't paid to lie to you.

• Upvote 1

This is what Flynn said

[Forwarded from @RealGenFlynn]
Let me be VERY CLEAR – There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort.
Any reporting of any other belief by me is a boldface fabrication based on twisted reporting at a lively panel at a conference of Patriotic Americans who love this country, just as I do.
I am no stranger to media manipulating my words and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America).

The NYT is lying.

Stop reading DNC propaganda. Quoting it as a source immediately eradicates your argument, making us consider it as non factual.

Again, stop making arguments. Go research things so that you know what is going on and what the likely scenarios of the near future are. The narratives you are parroting are simple propaganda stories. Repeating them here is useless as those who agree with you already read them and those who don't, consider your sources fake news and the narrative is read as a projection by the criminal government class of their own criminal intentions and actions. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

40 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

This is what Flynn said

[Forwarded from @RealGenFlynn]
Let me be VERY CLEAR – There is NO reason whatsoever for any coup in America, and I do not and have not at any time called for any action of that sort.
Any reporting of any other belief by me is a boldface fabrication based on twisted reporting at a lively panel at a conference of Patriotic Americans who love this country, just as I do.
I am no stranger to media manipulating my words and therefore let me repeat my response to a question asked at the conference: There is no reason it (a coup) should happen here (in America).

The NYT is lying.

Stop reading DNC propaganda. Quoting it as a source immediately eradicates your argument, making us consider it as non factual.

Again, stop making arguments. Go research things so that you know what is going on and what the likely scenarios of the near future are. The narratives you are parroting are simple propaganda stories. Repeating them here is useless as those who agree with you already read them and those who don't, consider your sources fake news and the narrative is read as a projection by the criminal government class of their own criminal intentions and actions. 

I heard what he said.

He said it.

Satisfying your immediate audience is the point, no?

He "backtracked" in writing on social media, later.  I somewhat expect the Qanon cult will ignore the backtrack.

After all, he didn't SAY the backtrack.

So, what does he REALLY believe?  Is Flynn "lying" now, or before?

The "I don't care what they say about me, as long as they keep talking about me" P.T. Barnum effect at work.

I must admit Qanon is quite the circus.

Edited by turbguy

21 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I heard what he said.

He said it.

Satisfying your immediate audience is the point, no?

He "backtracked" in writing on social media, later.  I somewhat expect the Qanon cult will ignore the backtrack.

So, what does he REALLY believe?  Is Flynn "lying" now, or before?

The "I don't care what they say about me, as long as they keep talking about me" P.T. Barnum effect at work.

Militarily stepping in to deal with a known fraudulent election? Why not? Your argument has always been, "so what?" and "it's over". But let's say, for the sake of argument that Millions of votes are found through these audits, to have been fraudulently flipped from Trump to Xiden. You've claimed multiple times that there is no remedy under the constitution for this event. So what? Just leave 85 million disenchanted and disenfranchised voters to swing in the breeze while Xiden destroys the country? That works for you? But what about them?

I've literally lost count of the illegal executive orders Xiden has supposedly signed. Well over 100 I'm certain. Given that Trump had to go all the way to SCOTUS to overturn one Obama executive order, the fact that the very first EO from Xiden overturned more than a dozen Trump executive orders tells us all we need to know about living under a current dictatorship

AA4F725F-FA35-41D1-9280-124AA58D1056.jpeg

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I heard what he said.

He said it.

The quote from the NYT Huff post  was wrong.  “It should happen,”

Not quoted was what that was a response to.

Separately,

Flynn is on the record for a hypothetical circumstance on applying a martial law in response to Washington being occupied by a foreign power, e.g. China and a consortium of mostly NATO countries with the assistance of CIA, both DNC and RNC, and assorted corporate executives who installed Biden, a hundred or more house members and some senators by means of a covert intel operation and cyberattack on the election. Removing that occupation would not constitute a coup. That would be in line with the Q narrative as a secondary path to freeing the country. 

It would be an appropriate constitutional response to remove foreign occupation. 

The only thing that matters is that the military is convinced by evidence in its hands that this is the case. Secondarily the mil will seek popular support for its move. I believe they have both those items checked off and have been in action in two main surges of operations after the election and after inauguration. There are ongoing operations as well. Note normally high profile people disappearing. 

The Myanmar situation is similar, but what they did was a coup, which Flynn does not support. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I've literally lost count of the illegal executive orders Xiden has supposedly signed. Well over 100 I'm certain. Given that Trump had to go all the way to SCOTUS to overturn one Obama executive order, the fact that the very first EO from Xiden overturned more than a dozen Trump executive orders tells us all we need to know about living under a current dictatorship

About 50 EOs so far IIRC.

We will have to see how the EOs fare in court. They are generally illegal as they lack legal justification for the power and unconstitutional on a variety of grounds. 

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The quote from the NYT Huff post  was wrong.  “It should happen,”

Not quoted was what that was a response to.

Separately,

Flynn is on the record for a hypothetical circumstance on applying a martial law in response to Washington being occupied by a foreign power, e.g. China and a consortium of mostly NATO countries with the assistance of CIA, both DNC and RNC, and assorted corporate executives who installed Biden, a hundred or more house members and some senators by means of a covert intel operation and cyberattack on the election. Removing that occupation would not constitute a coup. That would be in line with the Q narrative as a secondary path to freeing the country. 

It would be an appropriate constitutional response to remove foreign occupation. 

The only thing that matters is that the military is convinced by evidence in its hands that this is the case. Secondarily the mil will seek popular support for its move. I believe they have both those items checked off and have been in action in two main surges of operations after the election and after inauguration. There are ongoing operations as well. Note normally high profile people disappearing. 

The Myanmar situation is similar, but what they did was a coup, which Flynn does not support. 

I heard it.

You can hear it.

Appearing in Dallas, Texas, at a QAnon conference, Mr Flynn was asked during a Q&A session by a member of the audience: “I want to know why what happened in Myanmar can’t happen here?”

The video circulating on Twitter shows the question receiving cheering from the crowd. In response, Mr Flynn said: “No reason. I mean, it should happen here.”

Myanmar was not invaded by a "foreign power".

He said it.

He is still subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

It's done.

Edited by turbguy
  • Rolling Eye 1