Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

You are missing a participant in the coverup process. 

The NSA. Dilbert's cell phone, his boss's and the PC and Echo devices all are tapped by the NSA (they can and do turn on your mic and camera and record when they want to) and archived. Those records are able to be accessed via a court warrant, usually via FISA. NSA itself can and does assemble dossiers of such events for Mil intel purposes. In mil justice, these records are admissible into tribunals within the mil's jurisdiction: human trafficking and other crimes against humanity and treason/sedition. Trump introduced another jurisdiction that may or may not stick. That is "corruption" which is included in an Obama era EO that Trump extended.

Note that had the election fraud NOT succeeded in flipping the elections to Pres, Senate, House, then it would be merely civil fraud. Having been successful in flipping all those elected bodies, it becomes an overthrow of government, as the consent of the people is determined via election, and is the legal source of government power in the US. Thus it is Treason. Which makes all that is associated with the fraudulent government and the treason installing it prosecutable - including MSM propaganda and social media censorship. Chinese commercial interest corporate support would be included. That would put China's US assets on the block via EO13848 along with the CCP's international (US)  business partners that have participated, and the NGOs and Foundations funding the election fraud. 

The stage is being set for the first targets in the MSM via revelations of their being Chinese puppets propped up financially by China and partner's advertising. 

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/western-media-chinese-communist-events/

Think tanks and other NGOs and Foundations are also being set up for attack by similar revelations  of their Chinese funding and cooperation or co-option. 

https://news.yahoo.com/bush-nonprofit-agreed-5-million-194213058.html 

https://www.chinapulse.com/data-news/2021/06/08/influential-atlantic-council-partnered-with-flagged-ccp-propaganda-group/

https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/atlantic-council-partners-with-cusef/

Just how long has the stage been "being set" for some behind-the-scenes "action" by mysterious actors??

I must admit, you seem to have the patience of Job...

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

@-trance IS an ALICE! We're too intelligent for the CPU variety so they've sent the human kind. It's worked, chasing off decent, intelligent interlocutors from this site, probably permanently. But I ran websites and know from the logs that for everyone who comments, there are 100 more lurkers who simply read. I'm not talking to Enthalpic, I'm talking to everyone else. 

News flash - Trump lost, his fan club dispersed out of embarrassment.

At least you are starting to realize nobody listens to your crap anymore. 

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You are missing a participant in the coverup process. 

The NSA. Dilbert's cell phone, his boss's and the PC and Echo devices all are tapped by the NSA (they can and do turn on your mic and camera and record when they want to) and archived.

It's also a comic.

I actually have tape over my webcam.  That content is for Only Fans !

(edited)

3 hours ago, turbguy said:

Just how long has the stage been "being set" for some behind-the-scenes "action" by mysterious actors??

What ORO speaks  in regards to Surveillance would be absolute truth, in 2016 the US govt was caught. Every mfg of big screen send out a notice to Opt Out in terms of monitoring you...That included your on board camera. Obama literally corrupted the intel community to the point beyond belief...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

When ORO speaks to is in regards to Surveillance 

0R0 is watching a pot that never boils, refuses to turn up the heat, happily waits longer....

Ward is convinced the pot is already boiling despite a thermometer reading 21ºC. 

Meanwhile, I already finished my delicious dinner months ago (way back in January).

• Upvote 1

"what" lies in Arizona? Maybe nothing at all. Maybe. 

E323DF5C-D4A1-4B20-A5C1-37A0A48B5B3F.png

3B3FF1B5-BF16-4CBE-91B8-9543F5772C15.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, -trance said:

0R0 is watching a pot that never boils, refuses to turn up the heat, happily waits longer....

Ward is convinced the pot is already boiling despite a thermometer reading 21ºC. 

Meanwhile, I already finished my delicious dinner months ago (way back in January).

I am impatient for a resolution. I understood early on that the primary purpose of the Q narrative is to create a "Great Awakening" to those things that the posts point to. World government by a cabal of power and money obsessed nihilist genocidal psychopaths, some of which are worshipers of Moloch=Satan. The CIA is in the center of this system run via blackmail and bribery to control corp executives and politicians and conduct fake elections around the world. That central banks are not national but all owned by private interests of the various fronts of the Rothschild banking family. The US was incorporated by fake law in 1871 into an illegal form, the USA corp is in the DC which is foreign territory, that is similar to the City of London ruling over  Britain. That the pharma industry has a mercenary attitude and works with it's owners other businesses to create disease which it then "treats" AKA the Rockefeller model of integrated investment where you control the medical schools, the professional societies, the publications, the politicians, the regulatory agencies, the producers of food and household materials to poison their customers on the cost side, and make the money at the pharma end to sell "treatments". Spreading this message to Americans and people around the world is the main purpose. 

On the operations side, the main message is that things are being done mainly behind the scenes, that there is a move and countermove rather than just a planned timetable. In general, regardless of the specific actions, the outcome is the same, the Cabal is removed and their puppet governments and organizations dismantled. The method planned is always a military takeover following the Cabal creating a chaotic situation that disables government. In the meantime, the physical resources and credibility of the Cabal media facade are removed one by one. Note that the CIA and defense/energy has highly compartmentalized programs such that only a couple of people can access all of them. Thus each program and facility has to be disabled as it is put out into the light by its preparation for action or it being put into action.  

There are a few clear marker events the Cabal is expected to trigger out of panic or in its general course of systematic destruction of Western industrial economies and their people, particularly a communications blackout possibly coupled to an attempt to take down the grid, fuel supplies, food supplies.  Many recent highlights by WEF or Biden admin statements and "exercises" of "cyberattacks" and susceptibilities of the grid and other infrastructure are revelations of planned events coming soon if they can pull them off without the Mil intervening to stop them. Scuttled plans include a March fake nuclear war in Ukraine where NATO commanders took control of Ukrainian troops and maneuvered them into attack positions that brought Russia to counter those moves while nuclear weapons were being brought in to detonate in key locations on both sides of the border and in key 3rd party cities including NYC and London. The nukes were intercepted and one of the intercepts was the Evergiven incident in the Suez canal that provided an opportunity to raid 29 different ships stuck around the canal entrances and at ports around the world. In that intercept operation there were several WMD payloads captured including a biowarfare agent against farm animals and millions of doses of fake vaccines, weapons of many kinds for urban fighting. And of course, trafficked children and adults. 

Info is leaked and symbolic "communications" are provided to the public who may wish to follow so that they understand who is conducting the operations. 

• Upvote 1

Next up Georgia on my mind. 30k fake ballots in an election Xiden "won" by 12k? But yeah, nothing to see here folks move along. @turbguy says he cheated fair and square so there's no recourse. Because? 

Oh look, someone showing how dominoes work. 

1633057D-79BB-484D-856A-C8B50DB3AA5F.jpeg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, turbguy said:

Just because you choose to remain asleep doesn't mean the rest of the world is. There's a red pill and you see reality for what it is, but you keep guzzling the blue pills with your coolaid, while telling those who are awake that we're dreaming. I find the dichotomy amazing, clearly you can't. And you're supposed to be a writer? 

75355936-9479-4E04-8BA0-A1CC52FA163B.png

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Next up Georgia on my mind. 30k fake ballots in an election Xiden "won" by 12k? But yeah, nothing to see here folks move along. @turbguy says he cheated fair and square so there's no recourse. Because? 

Please do not falsely quote me.

I never, ever have said "he cheated fair and square so there's no recourse".

I have said Biden won, being certified by the states, was accepted by the Congress, and "it's over".

And I have said there is no Constitutional recourse, except impeachment or imposition of the 25th amendment.

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

I have said Biden won, being certified by the states, was accepted by the Congress, and "it's over".

And I have said there is no Constitutional recourse, except impeachment or imposition of the 25th amendment.

He cheated, you know it, I know it, Guatemala knows it, the whole world knows it. Everything hinges on that. You think he cheated fair and square, admit it. All because you hated orange man. How's gibberish Joe working out for you? 

BB2B6A1A-5363-4945-A567-8489528F30AE.jpeg

C3462439-63B1-4CE2-AF72-0B625F29816C.jpeg

2 hours ago, turbguy said:

There is plenty of LEGAL recourse. The constitution is not the entirety of the law. There was no constitutional process because all of its stations were tainted by fraud of the elections. The constitutional process is only satisfied by action in good faith. Election fraud makes good faith process impossible, hence the no constitutional process was had in approving Biden's false slates of delegates. Furthermore, Congress had been presented with evidence of election fraud which they CHOSE to ignore.  The legal principle is that fraud vitiates all that followed, meaning that the constitutional process DID NOT HAPPEN.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

There is plenty of LEGAL recourse. The constitution is not the entirety of the law. There was no constitutional process because all of its stations were tainted by fraud of the elections. The constitutional process is only satisfied by action in good faith. Election fraud makes good faith process impossible, hence the no constitutional process was had in approving Biden's false slates of delegates. Furthermore, Congress had been presented with evidence of election fraud which they CHOSE to ignore.  The legal principle is that fraud vitiates all that followed, meaning that the constitutional process DID NOT HAPPEN.

The Constitutional process was followed to a "T".

Congress acted in good faith.  Electors acted in good faith. Voters acted in good faith.

There are those that feel it was not in good faith.  They are waiting for some mysterious "revelation", followed by mysterious "actions" by mysterious "actors", proposed by mysterious "people in the know".   They are willing to grasp any anything that supports a mysterious "alternate reality".

They will be waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

Any LEGAL process must follow the Constitution, the SUPREME Law of the Land.

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

He cheated, you know it, I know it, Guatemala knows it, the whole world knows it. Everything hinges on that. You think he cheated fair and square, admit it. All because you hated orange man. How's gibberish Joe working out for you?

I will NOT admit it, and have NEVER admitted it.

Do not ask me to do something I will not do, or do not "think", or do not believe in.

I respect that you are quite welcome to your beliefs, and your right to speak them, unless they cause harm or tort to others.

(edited)

Congress acted in good faith.  Electors acted in good faith. Voters acted in good faith.

There are those that feel it was not in good faith.  They are waiting for some mysterious "revelation", followed by mysterious "actions" by mysterious "actors", proposed by mysterious "people in the know".   They are willing to grasp any anything that supports a mysterious "alternate reality".

No you are wrong in your assumptions, the constitution was not followed to the T nor anything close to it.

The election process were decided and administered by local election officials in all the swing state's in question. The constitution requires state legislatures to enact and pass laws that govern federal/presidentialelections.

I do understand your misgivings into this matter, it is hard to comprehend the US being undermined by a few powerful beaurcrats.

After watching the Russian/collusion event I now have my eyes wide open in shock and dismay. 

Kavanaughs appointment was beyond comprehension, I would have no qualms with any body of law taking extreme measures tearing Blasely testestimoney into shreds.

This party of Democratic's will someday soon pay a price. Not for defeating Trump,but for the bastardization of the constitution,rule of law and a arrogance that defies imagination.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 2

I will NOT admit it, and have NEVER admitted it.

Do not ask me to do something I will not do, or do not "think", or do not believe in.

I respect that you are quite welcome to your beliefs, and your right to speak them, unless they cause harm or tort to others.

I see my previous reply was deleted. Interesting that it struck a nerve with someone. I've always wondered if a certain interlocutor's alter ego was in fact a moderator here. Now I think I know who it is. 

Election counts were fraudulent to the tune of 20% of the vote in the key swing state's largest counties. The counts were a fraud. You know it, election boards know it, vendors to the elections know it, legislatures know it. Congress knew it, governors knew it. 

There is no alternate reality. What you read in the MSM hardly has any connection to reality. Fact checkers are perpetrators of lies, and your officials are corrupt. There is nothing occult about it. 

All of the way stations in the constitutional process of electing congress and the president were in BAD FAITH. Hence they are null and did not satisfy the constitutional requirements. 

The constitution is not the entirety of the law. When process is violated, the consequence does not stand. You are not removing a sitting president and vice president, you are simply acknowledging that they  were NOT installed by law but by fraud and proceeding with the proper remedy. In the case of the military, it has the responsibility to remove government installed by foreign powers regardless of questionable judicial rulings (e.g. when the justices are under duress) and apparent marionette show of conducting a constitutional process. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I've always wondered if a certain interlocutor's alter ego was in fact a moderator here. Now I think I know who it is. 

Classic Ward letting his imagination get he better of him.

• Upvote 1

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/republicans-mcallen-mayor-javier-villalobos-texas

The future of the Dem party, even if Biden manages to avoid falling off the WH balcony, is dire. losing the Mayorship in a solidly blue Hispanic border town to the GOP should be a clear warning that Dems need to drop the entirety of their policy package and start over. Their purified Marxist garbage demagoguery is losing them their core voter demographic groups.

To make things worse for them, the GOP's remaining RINOs are not the opposition Dems are facing, it is Trump supporters and MAGA people. Anyone relying on the US to have Dems in leadership into the future should be changing their allegiance ASAP. 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

On 4/1/2021 at 11:10 AM, Selva said:

Ward,

I'll try to answer to your questions although risking of being accused as another Enthalpic's sock puppet 🙂 I wouldn't say that anyone is hiding here or is afraid of anything, especially members of this forum who are mostly voters of this country. Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it. Time will show who was right in election process and I really don't see a point arguing about it until competent authorities determine otherwise. Both sides see things in a different way and express their opinions as they wish and that's the point of discussion, but that doesn't mean that we should underestimate other people's opinions and respond with insults to them. Let's try to rise above the current level of communication and talk more civilized for a change. 

Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it............................Enjoy

Edited by notsonice

21 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it............................Enjoy

Calm down Cybil..the final chapter is being written. Moderator in Chief? Lmao..see below.

when-youre-trying-to-trigger-everyone-but-they-all-realize-youre-a-sad-little-troll.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, notsonice said:

Strange English isn't it? Odd sentence formation, as if English isn't a first language. Biden isn't the President, but a President. I caught that at the time, I catch everything. You on the other hand catch nothing, know nothing and hope you can convince others to follow you. Other than sock puppet accounts, how's that going? About as well as this? 

F8EE4EDF-0DDE-4F06-9AC7-09044779E795.jpeg

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Strange English isn't it? Odd sentence formation, as if English isn't a first language. Biden isn't the President, but a President. I caught that at the time, I catch everything. You on the other hand catch nothing, know nothing and hope you can convince others to follow you. Other than sock puppet accounts, how's that going? About as well as this? 

Just a WAG Mr. Ward that would be a M.E. origin...Just a WAG.

52 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Dear Ward, I never said English was my first language. As a matter of fact, I made it pretty much clear I am not American although I don’t get it what it has to do with anything. 
As I said it before, all posts that have nothing to do with the topic , include insults, etc... will be deleted. That would be the answer to your question why your previous post was deleted.

Now lets get back to the topic and try to stick to it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1