Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Why don't you ever back up gibberish Joe? Why don't you respond to anything that has to do with your fearless leader in between his naps and bedpan changes? @Selva claimed I insulted you. I didn't, just posted some prevalent memes. You hate memes for a reason, so does Selva. I've started one "I told you so" thread about Fauxi. You're not defending him either. Maybe I'll come back in a few months to rub your nose in this too. Adios

Let me try to explain it to you one more time since you're calling me out. Again. 90% of your posts contain insults which is against our community rules. You already have two warnings from 2 years ago given by other moderator and again according to rules, and you know it better than enyone else here, third warning and you are banned. Well, all this time I have refrained from giving the third warning to you and editing/deleting those posts while you keep saying I am  protecting other members you disagree with. Who is actually protected here? 

• Downvote 1

(edited)

30 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Because I don't have to "defend" sanity.

OK.

I'll ask you.

When's the next "date of importance" after this August?

Turbguy there is so much breaking across the legal/political spectrum it almost defies imagination. There will be no date per say, the powers at be are playing a game of attrition, down to the last man standing.

Below turb give one a little insight as to this information war...One org who was not involved with Trumps demise and one who is deeply invested into the smearing of Trump. 

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/attending-her-last-g-7-030017080.html

Attending Her Last G-7, Merkel Has Had Enough of U.S. Leadership

As Angela Merkel prepares for her final Group of Seven meeting and Joe Biden for his first as president, their differences amount to more than simply summit experience.

Merkel is part of a heavyweight European contingent to the G-7 on England’s southwest coast that is emerging from the pandemic unusually united and determined to carve out a bigger global role on a par with its U.S. ally.

America's global image under Biden skyrockets compared to Trump, 

America’s reputation on the global stage appears to have significantly rebounded since former President Donald Trump left office and President Joe Biden became the commander in chief, according to a Pew Research Center survey released Thursday.

As Biden is in Europe attempting to repair relations with America's allies, the poll found that several countries in the region like the current president more than the former. A median of 75 percent of respondents in 12 countries expressed confidence in Biden, compared with 17 percent for Trump last year, according to the survey.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/joe-biden/america-s-global-image-under-biden-skyrockets-compared-trump-survey-n1270401

America's global image under Biden skyrockets compared to Trump, survey finds

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

54 minutes ago, Selva said:

Let me try to explain it to you one more time since you're calling me out. Again. 90% of your posts contain insults which is against our community rules. You already have two warnings from 2 years ago given by other moderator and again according to rules, and you know it better than enyone else here, third warning and you are banned. Well, all this time I have refrained from giving the third warning to you and editing/deleting those posts while you keep saying I am  protecting other members you disagree with. Who is actually protected here? 

I must admit, Mr. Ward is quite intelligent, albiet his expressions are somewhat abusive at times. 

That said, his point of view deserves to be expressed.

As a minimum, it is entertaining.  I would miss that.

The USA's experiment is still evolving (it never stopped).  Some just feel it would be better if we could return to the days of the 1950's (including me).

For one thing, I'd have all my teeth!

Edited by turbguy
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Selva said:

Are you so sure Mr Ward dispensed the negative comments or merely reacting to hundreds of negative comments by the few.

Perception is the definition of intellect, putting aside emotions reflects the depth of intellect , until reason overcomes the obvious motivation of these perception's 

9 hours ago, 0R0 said:

You are missing the separation between Anon's speculation on timing of events and the Q narrative which only offers dates in coded and cryptic forms of communication. The anons are sometimes right sometimes off. 

In any case, planned dates also pose opportunities for the Cabal side to set up countermoves, which they did. E.g. the inauguration was pre filmed and the Natl Guard there were actually CIA. In addition, they threatened several nuke detonations in NYC and LA among other countermeasures. The March date was a deliberate setup for the Cabal to invite and insist on keeping National Guard around them, inviting their own jailing. 

Haven't been around for a while. Glad to see this movie script is coming along nicely! Can't wait till it comes out! Will be interesting, albeit pushing the suspension of disbelief somewhat. :)

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LiamP said:

Haven't been around for a while. Glad to see this movie script is coming along nicely! Can't wait till it comes out! Will be interesting, albeit pushing the suspension of disbelief somewhat. :)

HaHa, that is what I keep thinking every time I read one of his posts. Though I think we are well into the 3rd season of the Netflix series by now. You've missed a lot. :)

• Haha 1

Texas Bar Investigating Attorney General Ken Paxton Over Attempts to Overturn Election: Report

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is reportedly under investigation by the state’s bar association for his attempt to have the 2020 presidential election overturned in favor of Donald Trump. According to the Associated Press, the State Bar of Texas is looking into whether Paxton’s actions—specifically his citing unproven claims of voter fraud in an attempt to get the U.S. Supreme Court to overrule the election results in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania—are a form of professional misconduct.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-bar-investigating-attorney-general-ken-paxton-over-attempts-to-overturn-election-report-says

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Texas Bar Investigating Attorney General Ken Paxton Over Attempts to Overturn Election: Report

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is reportedly under investigation by the state’s bar association for his attempt to have the 2020 presidential election overturned in favor of Donald Trump. According to the Associated Press, the State Bar of Texas is looking into whether Paxton’s actions—specifically his citing unproven claims of voter fraud in an attempt to get the U.S. Supreme Court to overrule the election results in Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania—are a form of professional misconduct.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/texas-bar-investigating-attorney-general-ken-paxton-over-attempts-to-overturn-election-report-says

And you believe that there is the slightest truth to that?

The proof of election fraud sufficient to overturn Biden's win in all swing states but for NY is available from the count data stream alone. Lindell has provided bit by bit of the election related packet data stream showing particular vote flips from the China invasive action computers to particular election computers including the command data to the software to flip the counts. That finishes off the possibility of a true election entirely.  The political decision of the TX bar is not legitimate because they had made the decision to ignore the evidence the same way the media has. Most likely for the same reason, bribery and  blackmail. They can not get their way because they will face having to hear the evidence in their hearings. Denial of truth has only so far it can go on the public record. 

The TX bar association has just made itself part of WW III on China's side. That makes them seditious. That will have a cost for them. 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

And you believe that there is the slightest truth to that?

The proof of election fraud sufficient to overturn Biden's win in all swing states but for NY is available from the count data stream alone. Lindell has provided bit by bit of the election related packet data stream showing particular vote flips from the China invasive action computers to particular election computers including the command data to the software to flip the counts. That finishes off the possibility of a true election entirely.  The political decision of the TX bar is not legitimate because they had made the decision to ignore the evidence the same way the media has. Most likely for the same reason, bribery and  blackmail. They can not get their way because they will face having to hear the evidence in their hearings. Denial of truth has only so far it can go on the public record. 

The TX bar association has just made itself part of WW III on China's side. That makes them seditious. That will have a cost for them. 

Yes, yes I do believe it is completely true. Your "evidence" is complete rubbish and nonsense and even the Texas bar knows it. 

But please do provide us with the plot for the next episode.  Biden is now in Europe with AF1 and meeting world leaders while Harris is in DC...

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned the FBI sting with the fake encrypted communication app, or did I miss that installment?

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Didn't mention it. There was an associated eavesdropped "secret encrypted phone" provided to the cabal crookery by the NZ intel agency. NSA already had them hacked. 

The evidence of election fraud is definitive. The Audits will produce more of varying additional kinds encompassing deliberate misprinting of ballots by the printing oligopoly (as found in MI GA etc) that works with the election machine oligopoly, the Dem party, and the Soros and Maxwell sponsored Election Directors Association. Proven internet online operation of digital counting and tabulation machines. Different kinds of fake ballots from ballot stuffing, particularly machine filled ballots and mail ins lacking folds. Fake voter registries with fake entries for people in non residential addresses, multiple people registered per room, non existent addresses and empty lots.

Instances of all of these frauds have been documented to evidentiary standards.

Your denial of the evidence is beneath you. Parroting MSM is a sign of brainwashing. Are you an MK Ultra victim?

• Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Didn't mention it. There was an associated eavesdropped "secret encrypted phone" provided to the cabal crookery by the NZ intel agency. NSA already had them hacked. 

The evidence of election fraud is definitive. The Audits will produce more of varying additional kinds encompassing deliberate misprinting of ballots by the printing oligopoly (as found in MI GA etc) that works with the election machine oligopoly, the Dem party, and the Soros and Maxwell sponsored Election Directors Association. Proven internet online operation of digital counting and tabulation machines. Different kinds of fake ballots from ballot stuffing, particularly machine filled ballots and mail ins lacking folds. Fake voter registries with fake entries for people in non residential addresses, multiple people registered per room, non existent addresses and empty lots.

Instances of all of these frauds have been documented to evidentiary standards.

Your denial of the evidence is beneath you. Parroting MSM is a sign of brainwashing. Are you an MK Ultra victim?

HaHa, as Sydney Powell argued in her defense- no reasonable person would believe this so called evidence or the claims that it is true.

Don't forget to continue the story arc about Biden being an actor who can only fly on the 747 AF1 if Harris is onboard with him. They are now on different continents and Biden is flying around in one of the 747s.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

26 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

They are now on different continents and Biden is flying around in one of the 747s.

Have not checked out AF1 allocation for the Biden to Europe trip. But a couple of days ago an AF1 designated plane of C37 type was posting pictures from flight by a Trump staffer. Not likely to be on Biden's plane. 

Perhaps they finally got the actor clearance. 

I am not claiming that I know with certainty what is going on. What is circulating is often contradictory. But MSM news content is deliberate fiction. The entire news operation is one big political advertisement. "Russian hackers" is code for CIA contractors. They target the same operations that Biden is targeting by policy, hence provides a clear showing of Biden sabotaging the US economy on China's behalf.  If you want to find out something clearer from accredited "journalists" then go to the English language press of non English speaking countries. The US press has become a parroting operation for the 4 am talking points out of the CIA/DNC, now provided with sample paragraphs you can paste into your articles. 

It is really sad when things turn so that the CCP goes from being a US CIA operation to the CIA being a CCP front. At least some say they both work for the CIA  center in the bunkers on the Switzerland border. 

41 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

HaHa, as Sydney Powell argued in her defense- no reasonable person would believe this so called evidence or the claims that it is true.

Again, you fall into the trap of reading meaning into the meaningless by having your interpretation be influenced by the MSM. Insurance's defense interjections are not really those of the defendant.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

22 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Again, you fall into the trap of reading meaning into the meaningless by having your interpretation be influenced by the MSM. Insurance's defense interjections are not really those of the defendant.

No my interpretation is based on the actual court filings and my education. You are the one being influenced by your cult and refusing to accept the definitive evidence presented to you, which I have done before in this thread. Here it is again. It has nothing to do with insurance, these are her personal attorneys filing on her personal behalf for dismissal of the case against her. Are you going to continue to ignore the unequivocal evidence right in front of your face?

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699.22.2_3.pdf

image.png.40697689936a05812942a576e18223c7.png

image.png.876563250f0b5b006582cfbea81e1ac1.png

image.png.d87cfd050004f7b545114aab4f3801c4.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

No my interpretation is based on the actual court filings and my education. You are the one being influenced by your cult and refusing to accept the definitive evidence presented to you, which I have done before in this thread. Here it is again. It has nothing to do with insurance, these are her personal attorneys filing on her personal behalf for dismissal of the case against her. Are you going to continue to ignore the unequivocal evidence right in front of your face?

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699/gov.uscourts.dcd.225699.22.2_3.pdf

image.png.40697689936a05812942a576e18223c7.png

image.png.876563250f0b5b006582cfbea81e1ac1.png

image.png.d87cfd050004f7b545114aab4f3801c4.png

I listened to Powell and conveyed what she said. 

The media is still informing your interpretation. 

• Like 1

(edited)

Checked outgoing leg of Biden trip. AF1 747 dropped radar in Nova Scotia. The familiar 757 flew under call sign MC46 tracking across the pond. That was also what arrived in the UK from which Biden is observed to disembark. AF1 747 remained off the grid. Call signs for Biden so far have been N/A. Tracking down his transport DC to Wilmington gets you parks service planes. 

Note: I think this could just be a LARP since they are aware of everyone skywatching to figure it out. 

Also, this week saw a month's worth of GiTMO traffic and confirms other spook leaks that they are out of spaces in appropriate military jurisdictions for tribunals  and have spread things out to other bases in Argentina and Bahamas. They are also hiding flights, taking them off radar sometime before going down to the airports. Ft Lauderdale's google earth pics are being doctored by photoshop. Rather shoddy work. Hiding a 737 but forgot to cover up its shadow on the tarmac and missed the corner of the fuselage and engine on the right wing.  

Edited by 0R0

(edited)

28 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Checked outgoing leg of Biden trip. AF1 747 dropped radar in Nova Scotia. The familiar 757 flew under call sign MC46 tracking across the pond. That was also what arrived in the UK from which Biden is observed to disembark. AF1 747 remained off the grid. Call signs for Biden so far have been N/A. Tracking down his transport DC to Wilmington gets you parks service planes. 

Here he is getting off of the 747 in Cornwall:

When the modified Boeing 747 VC-25A touched down in Newquay last night, it was the first time it had landed in Cornwall. British press are now reporting that the airport had to spend almost £8 million upgrading the facilities to accommodate the large aircraft, but is that the whole story? Simple Flying takes a look.

U.S. President Joe Biden arrives In U.K. for G-7 Summit

This week, however, President Biden was not heading for the capital of the UK. Rather, his final destination was the far southwest of the UK, in the county of Cornwall, where the world leaders are meeting this weekend for the G7 Summit.

Air Force One, Joe Biden, United Kingdom

Having visited RAF Mildenhall to greet the US Troops stationed at the Air Force base, Biden departed at around 21:00, bound for the Westcountry. Air Force One touched down at Cornwall’s main airport – Newquay (NQY) – at just after 23:30.

Here is a photo of it landing at RAF Mildenhall:

image.thumb.png.f8f1197624ac51ccfbc5f10119070a67.png

Edited by Jay McKinsey

(edited)

59 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I listened to Powell and conveyed what she said. 

The media is still informing your interpretation. 

She told you that she needed to make that defense in order to get insurance coverage when she looses the case? What that means is that she is planning on loosing.

You are being gullible listening to your cult leaders.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

6 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Here he is getting off of the 747 in Cornwall:

When the modified Boeing 747 VC-25A touched down in Newquay last night, it was the first time it had landed in Cornwall. British press are now reporting that the airport had to spend almost £8 million upgrading the facilities to accommodate the large aircraft, but is that the whole story? Simple Flying takes a look.

U.S. President Joe Biden arrives In U.K. for G-7 Summit

This week, however, President Biden was not heading for the capital of the UK. Rather, his final destination was the far southwest of the UK, in the county of Cornwall, where the world leaders are meeting this weekend for the G7 Summit.

Air Force One, Joe Biden, United Kingdom

Having visited RAF Mildenhall to greet the US Troops stationed at the Air Force base, Biden departed at around 21:00, bound for the Westcountry. Air Force One touched down at Cornwall’s main airport – Newquay (NQY) – at just after 23:30.

Here is a photo of it landing at RAF Mildenhall:

image.thumb.png.f8f1197624ac51ccfbc5f10119070a67.png

Great

Definitive pics should have expanded the search. Thanks

5 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

She told you that she needed to make that defense in order to get insurance coverage when she looses the case? What that means is that she is planning on loosing.

It was an argument her insurers demanded to be included for the coverage to remain to  cover costs whether she wins or loses. I know that situation, it is common. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You edited your post and still kept "loosing" in there twice? What is she loosening? Her corset? I've already explained the situation with the insurance company. They don't give a rat's azz what she thinks!! There is no chance in hell that their lawyers even conferred with her. I'm certain their suit is well beyond the limits of her Errors and Omissions policy but dismissing the case costs them next to nothing, vastly less than the DNC has spent to fight these audits and fight the 87 cases. Too bad you never passed the bar, you might have collected some of that gravy. Maybe @Selva already is collecting, since she claimed to be a lawyer? (She also claimed to be an American, then said she isn't, so hard to keep track. )

Now she'll claim this post was all insults, while she let everyone on her ideological side of the aisle get away with murder. Because? 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Meanwhile back on topic

16AAF015-8009-471B-A189-064E762B5AEA.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 6/10/2021 at 7:18 PM, Ward Smith said:

Maybe I'll come back in a few months to rub your nose in this too. Adios

How long did that last! :)

I knew you were too weak to stay away.   Just add another failure to your long list.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, -trance said:

How long did that last! :)

I knew you were too weak to stay away.   Just add another failure to your long list.

Do I win something because he couldn't resist replying to my post? 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

There are no leaders. It is a network and it has some more important nodes and many less important ones. It is not about concentrating power but devolving and distributing it. Elimination of the mechanics and institutions of the exercise of power so that it can't be utilized without broad active public participation. It is the opposite of politics. 

You are misreading again, thinking in terms of R vs D. Cons vs Libs. It is corruption of D and much R leadership. Appears that the D are too thoroughly corrupt to salvage. The R are salvageable with the deliberate elimination of the establishment RINOs, particularly to clean out the RNC and the State and local Rep Coms. Locals/county organizations have had a rapid cleanup, we will see how it develops from there. 

As to Trump, he is trying to starve the RNC RSCs from popular funding so that they can't back corporate candidates effectively, so nobody gets to run R without Trump tapping the main R funding pipeline to direct it "America First" candidates. It had become quite clear that Trump can't provide endorsements for  all races. But his team within the R party can direct funding and organizational support. Things are still forming. 

• Great Response! 1