Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

(edited)

I believe there was real election fraud at the the 1876 election between Tilden and Hayes.

I mean people literally stuffing ballot boxes and defacing ballots with ink to make them unreadable.

I mean a state literally certifying two different results. 

Tilden was one legitimate vote short of winning the Electoral College, and Hayes having over 200,000 fewer counted votes.

Congress certified Hayes the winner.

That’s it.

That’s all.

Election over.

No do-overs.

Tilden almost certainly won that election.

Except he didn’t.

Trump lost.

It’s over.

There is no mechanism in the U.S. Constitution for a reset, do-over, “mulligan”, replay or whatever you want.

Once Biden took that oath, he’s the president until he dies, resigns, is impeached or January 2025 (whichever comes first).

If any of those first three happens, then the Asian-Black lady becomes president.

If she dies too, then it’s the old lady from California.

If the entire executive branch of government and the House Speaker  and Senate President Pro-tem are somehow killed except for the Secretary of Transportation, then Pete Buttigieg becomes President.

Donald Trump can run for president in 2024 if he desires.

If he wins that election, he’s president again. No questions asked.

 

Edited by turbguy
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, turbguy said:

I believe there was real election fraud at the the 1876 election between Tilden and Hayes.

I mean people literally stuffing ballot boxes and defacing ballots with ink to make them unreadable.

I mean a state literally certifying two different results. 

Tilden was one legitimate vote short of winning the Electoral College, and Hayes having over 200,000 fewer counted votes.

Congress certified Hayes the winner.

That’s it.

That’s all.

Election over.

No do-overs.

Tilden almost certainly won that election.

Except he didn’t.

Trump lost.

It’s over.

There is no mechanism in the U.S. Constitution for a reset, do-over, “mulligan”, replay or whatever you want.

Once Biden took that oath, he’s the president until he dies, resigns, is impeached or January 2025 (whichever comes first).

If any of those first three happens, then the Asian-Black lady becomes president.

If she dies too, then it’s the old lady from California.

If the entire executive branch of government and the House Speaker  and Senate President Pro-tem are somehow killed except for the Secretary of Transportation, then Pete Buttigieg becomes President.

Donald Trump can run for president in 2024 if he desires.

If he wins that election, he’s president again. No questions asked.

 

What lies in AZ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

What lies in AZ....

Who cares?

It's over.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Who cares?

It's over.

 

 

3db4d2a08fa5ecb8faf27c7505f257bcd91a1211955cf8386a90fc213e84ffb5.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

46 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

 

3db4d2a08fa5ecb8faf27c7505f257bcd91a1211955cf8386a90fc213e84ffb5.jpg

This "audit" is designed to confuse people.

It's designed to create further doubt in the minds of the loser's supporters.

It's designed by the losers.

If any controversy arises, the "audit" had better be prepared to defend the "conclusions" in a court of law.

You know that will happen.

The results will be forever enshrined as a "fraudit".

It's over.

(And I have never insulted anyone here, either. Such statements are beneath me).

Edited by turbguy
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, turbguy said:

This "audit" is designed to confuse people.

It's designed to create further doubt in the minds of the loser's supporters.

It's designed by the losers.

If any controversy arises, the "audit" had better be prepared to defend the "conclusions" in a court of law.

You know that will happen.

It's over.

(and I have never insulted anyone here, either)

Oh but it is just getting good. Now we have the AZ data holed up in Ted Kaczynski's cabin in Montana. How could you possibly think this is going to lead to controversy in a court of law? :)

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

28 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Oh but it is just getting good. Now we have the AZ data holed up in Ted Kaczynski's cabin in Montana. How could you possibly think this is going to lead to controversy in a court of law? :)

Yeah.

Any actions at the Montana "lab" sure are "transparent".

What's so special about Montana that can't be done in Arizona?  Or relocated to Arizona?

You really can't make this stuff up!

Or...

"WHAT LIES IN MONTANA"??

Edited by turbguy
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Oh but it is just getting good. Now we have the AZ data holed up in Ted Kaczynski's cabin in Montana. How could you possibly think this is going to lead to controversy in a court of law? :)

Audit shows trump really lost... so purposely taint the "evidence?"

Edited by -trance
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, -trance said:

Audit shows trump really lost... so purposely taint the "evidence?"

Biden keeps winning in AZ so they are going to try counting in MT. 

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

Trump lost.

It’s over.

There is no such "over" condition. The constitution relies on good faith at each of the stations of the process. Since no legislature certified the electoral slate, the certifications of false counts, the false counts themselves, the fake ballots, the FBI stopping the presentation of election fraud in the electoral college count by staging a fake "insurrection". There is only one conclusion. No constitutional process was followed and Biden is not president. It would be nice if the Supreme court would do the honors, but not necessary. Biden and the fraud participants will simply be arrested for treason and not be able to complete their terms. The SC is not in the loop.

See Lincoln  as the precedent.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 0R0 said:

There is no such "over" condition. The constitution relies on good faith at each of the stations of the process. Since no legislature certified the electoral slate, the certifications of false counts, the false counts themselves, the fake ballots, the FBI stopping the presentation of election fraud in the electoral college count by staging a fake "insurrection". There is only one conclusion. No constitutional process was followed and Biden is not president. It would be nice if the Supreme court would do the honors, but not necessary. Biden and the fraud participants will simply be arrested for treason and not be able to complete their terms. The SC is not in the loop.

See Lincoln  as the precedent.  

You can keep believing it's not over.

You can keep stretching for reasons to beleive it's not over.

You might not like the result.

It was over since January 20, 2021.

It's over.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pennsylvania is next? 

141446B3-3468-48CB-B30B-1D1408C5D149.jpeg

68E3DED5-6438-49E6-8FD6-4E8928E4761A.jpeg

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, turbguy said:

You can keep believing it's not over.

You can keep stretching for reasons to beleive it's not over.

You might not like the result.

It was over since January 20, 2021.

It's over.

 

 

 

Yeah, stolen fair and square, got it

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Pennsylvania is next? 

141446B3-3468-48CB-B30B-1D1408C5D149.jpeg

68E3DED5-6438-49E6-8FD6-4E8928E4761A.jpeg

Proof??

Pennsylvania governor’s office said in a press release, over 3 million people requested mail ballots for the 2020 general election. The  data provided by the Pennsylvania Secretary of State’s office to the U.S. Elections Project shows that the number of mail ballots returned – over 2.6 million – has not exceeded the number requested in the state.

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom/pennsylvanians-urged-to-hand-deliver-mail-ballots-immediately/

Prove me in error!

(Gee, that took about 90 seconds on a web search).

I like the cartoon, though!

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Pennsylvania is next? 

141446B3-3468-48CB-B30B-1D1408C5D149.jpeg

68E3DED5-6438-49E6-8FD6-4E8928E4761A.jpeg

Just another dumb claim that is easily debunked:

Data from Pennsylvania’s Department of State analyzed by the U.S. Election Project, an election data site maintained by University of Florida political scientist Michael McDonald, show 3,087,524 mail ballots requested and 2,629,672 mail ballots returned and counted.

But those figures were distorted at a legislative hearing in Gettysburg last week as President Donald Trump’s attorney Rudy Giuliani tried to argue there was fraud in Pennsylvania’s election. 

Among Giuliani’s claims was that only 1,823,148 vote-by-mail ballots were sent to voters, and the fact that a much larger number of mailed ballots were counted in the election results suggested widespread irregularities. 

“Now this is the part that is a mystery,” Giuliani said during the hearing. “Mailed ballots sent out, 1,823,148. But when you go to the count of the final count of the vote, there were 2,589,242 mail-in-ballots. What happened? How do you account for the 700,000 mail in ballots that appeared from nowhere?”

But there is no mystery. There were not 700,000 mail-in-ballots that appeared from nowhere.

Giuliani mixed two different statistics in his claim. State data show the 1,823,148 figure is actually the number of voters who requested a vote-by-mail ballot in the state’s June primary-- not in the general election. 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9787630390

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

This "audit" is designed to confuse people.

It's designed to create further doubt in the minds of the loser's supporters.

It's designed by the losers.

If any controversy arises, the "audit" had better be prepared to defend the "conclusions" in a court of law.

You know that will happen.

The results will be forever enshrined as a "fraudit".

It's over.

(And I have never insulted anyone here, either. Such statements are beneath me).

I very much doubt that the MSM+DNC+RINO have a public audience left who will take the "fraudit" concept seriously. 

What will happen is that they will find right quick that the public is not accepting of the official count anywhere and will demand audits in ALL states. The "fraudit" campaign will have no traction and MSM will lose even more of its already halved viewership. In a panic they will try to pull down the entire internet. Kill off google YT FB IG Twit MSN Yahoo etc. to stop proliferation. The "cyber virus" exercises are just like the covid exercises in 2019, practice to take down the net and crucial infrastructure to prevent public attention to the audit results. 

I am expecting that their current activity via CIA+FBI + tech corporate suicide operations to take down various online services is a practice run. However, NSA and Space Force are tracking them and will block them when the time comes for their coordinated pull down. The personnel will not be allowed to act. And those that succeed will be countered. 10% of web addresses are in mil. hands and have been activated. They will run on the Space Force's satellite internet system regardless of which communications technology corporations the Cabal will manage to sabotage or subvert.

The Q narrative expects this flow of events. The message to the treasonous criminals is that their contingency plans are known and will be countered. Q is telling them that in the event they attempt to stop the flow of information on the web, they will all be arrested immediately. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I very much doubt that the MSM+DNC+RINO have a public audience left who will take the "fraudit" concept seriously. 

What will happen is that they will find right quick that the public is not accepting of the official count anywhere and will demand audits in ALL states. The "fraudit" campaign will have no traction and MSM will lose even more of its already halved viewership. In a panic they will try to pull down the entire internet. Kill off google YT FB IG Twit MSN Yahoo etc. to stop proliferation. The "cyber virus" exercises are just like the covid exercises in 2019, practice to take down the net and crucial infrastructure to prevent public attention to the audit results. 

I am expecting that their current activity via CIA+FBI + tech corporate suicide operations to take down various online services is a practice run. However, NSA and Space Force are tracking them and will block them when the time comes for their coordinated pull down. The personnel will not be allowed to act. And those that succeed will be countered. 10% of web addresses are in mil. hands and have been activated. They will run on the Space Force's satellite internet system regardless of which communications technology corporations the Cabal will manage to sabotage or subvert.

The Q narrative expects this flow of events. The message to the treasonous criminals is that their contingency plans are known and will be countered. Q is telling them that in the event they attempt to stop the flow of information on the web, they will all be arrested immediately. 

All I can say is, I hope you are prepared for either...

More "delaying narratives".

or,

Significant disappointment.

Probably both...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, turbguy said:

It was over since January 20, 2021.

 

You actually believe Biden was inaugurated? Research the topic "fake inauguration" 

If Biden was president, there are several key EOs he would have overturned that put him and the entire DNC and corporate support network in existential purgatory. So long as he doesn't, we know his presidency is a clown show. 

The intention of the exercise "in case Trump didn't leave the White House" was actually a preparation of the stage show of a fake Biden presidency where the election results did not succumb to their multilayered fraud efforts  and they showed Trump winning. The fake White House, Congress stages were prepared well ahead of time, a storming of the Capitol on Jan 6 by Antifa was prepared to stop the EC count. A news and internet blackout were prepared to block coverage of the Trump inauguration and his time in office. China and its corporate partners were well prepared. The show was set to go on regardless of who got the official win. 

China needed a civil war or a Biden presidency, which happened was not all  that important. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

7 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You actually believe Biden was inaugurated? Research the topic "fake inauguration" 

If Biden was president, there are several key EOs he would have overturned that put him and the entire DNC and corporate support network in existential purgatory. So long as he doesn't, we know his presidency is a clown show. 

The intention of the exercise "in case Trump didn't leave the White House" was actually a preparation of the stage show of a fake Biden presidency where the election results did not succumb to their multilayered fraud efforts  and they showed Trump winning. The fake White House, Congress stages were prepared well ahead of time, a storming of the Capitol on Jan 6 by Antifa was prepared to stop the EC count. A news and internet blackout were prepared to block coverage of the Trump inauguration and his time in office. China and its corporate partners were well prepared. The show was set to go on regardless of who got the official win. 

China needed a civil war or a Biden presidency, which happened was not all  that important. 

It feels to me that #45 wants a civil war, not China.

Sure is a whole lot (not all, there are "fringes") of alt-news that recognize Biden is president.

I can find just about any view I want on the net.  So can you.

It's over.

Edited by turbguy
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, turbguy said:

It feels to me that #45 wants a civil war, not China.

It's over.

In my analysis after the fact, the Q narrative end stage was only possible after the inauguration. The inauguration was the end point required for a successful sting on the election fraud conspirators. Until a fraudulently elected president takes office he did not actually commit treason to its fullest extent, only upon taking office is it a clear case where there is no sudden concession possible. It does not need to be an actual inauguration, just sufficient to show that Biden and Harris intended to take office and had done so in their minds. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

8 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

In my analysis after the fact, the Q narrative end stage was only possible after the inauguration. The inauguration was the end point required for a successful sting on the election fraud conspirators. Until a fraudulently elected president takes office he did not actually commit treason to its fullest extent, only upon taking office is it a clear case where there is no sudden concession possible. It does not need to be an actual inauguration, just sufficient to show that Biden and Harris intended to take office and had done so in their minds. 

I think that was an admission that Biden was inaugurated

Let me know when the entire body of the United Nations laughs at Biden, the way they did #45.

Let me know when the leaders of other countries "sh*t talk" Biden in a room they know is filled with cameras and hot mics.

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I very much doubt that the MSM+DNC+RINO have a public audience left who will take the "fraudit" concept seriously. 

What will happen is that they will find right quick that the public is not accepting of the official count anywhere and will demand audits in ALL states. The "fraudit" campaign will have no traction and MSM will lose even more of its already halved viewership. In a panic they will try to pull down the entire internet. Kill off google YT FB IG Twit MSN Yahoo etc. to stop proliferation. The "cyber virus" exercises are just like the covid exercises in 2019, practice to take down the net and crucial infrastructure to prevent public attention to the audit results. 

You are basically asking for a Myanmar-like situation. This won't happen in the US.

There is a reason why fringe "news" sites like Gatewaypundit are not syndicated by Google and Facebook anymore. It's not a conservative or liberal thing. It's a "are they carriers of 99% misinformation" thing. 

Confirmation bias is one hellova drug, and you are literally getting high off of fake news.

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Brief History of Hopium

43 minutes     https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/ep404-720p2:1

TRANSCRIPT and sources   https://www.corbettreport.com/hopium/

TRANSCRIPT

Deus ex machina (or, “god from the machine”) refers to a plot device whereby the hero of a story is saved from some terrible fate by the sudden intervention of a god. The term comes from ancient Greek drama, where the god would literally be brought onto the stage using a machine like a crane or a riser.

The convention of a god appearing on stage to save the main character was popularized by Euripides over 2500 years ago and it has continued to pop up throughout the centuries, even in Shakespeare, who has Hymen, the Greek god of marriage ceremonies, appear at the end of As You Like It to marry the play’s heroes and “make conclusion / Of these most strange events.”

The plot device is still used to this day. Now, instead of a god intervening to save the day, some miraculous event, object, character or ability appears from nowhere to save the day. Think of the deadly, unstoppable Martians in Wells’ War of the Worlds, for example, felled not by the combined artillery of the world’s militaries, but by ordinary bacteria. Or think of the T-Rex at the end of Jurassic Park, appearing out of nowhere to save the heroes from the Velociraptors.

These are not just stories we tell ourselves. These are reflections of our thoughts about the world. They reveal our desires and beliefs, and they set up expectations for how the world really works. In the end, something will appear out of nowhere to help the good guys win and vanquish the bad guys once and for all. That’s how it always works. Right?

Two- and-a-half thousand years ago, that something was a god. But in the modern world, we’re too sophisticated to believe that a god will swoop in and save the day. No, today the deus ex machina isn’t a god. More often than not, it’s a politician....[CONTINUES with tremendous visuals in the video]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Upon reflection, I do find it somewhat remarkable how two simple words posted here can unleash a flood of well written, yet off the wall, responses.

It's over.

Edited by turbguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

A Brief History of Hopium

43 minutes     https://odysee.com/@corbettreport:0/ep404-720p2:1

TRANSCRIPT and sources   https://www.corbettreport.com/hopium/

TRANSCRIPT

Deus ex machina (or, “god from the machine”) refers to a plot device whereby the hero of a story is saved from some terrible fate by the sudden intervention of a god. The term comes from ancient Greek drama, where the god would literally be brought onto the stage using a machine like a crane or a riser.

The convention of a god appearing on stage to save the main character was popularized by Euripides over 2500 years ago and it has continued to pop up throughout the centuries, even in Shakespeare, who has Hymen, the Greek god of marriage ceremonies, appear at the end of As You Like It to marry the play’s heroes and “make conclusion / Of these most strange events.”

The plot device is still used to this day. Now, instead of a god intervening to save the day, some miraculous event, object, character or ability appears from nowhere to save the day. Think of the deadly, unstoppable Martians in Wells’ War of the Worlds, for example, felled not by the combined artillery of the world’s militaries, but by ordinary bacteria. Or think of the T-Rex at the end of Jurassic Park, appearing out of nowhere to save the heroes from the Velociraptors.

These are not just stories we tell ourselves. These are reflections of our thoughts about the world. They reveal our desires and beliefs, and they set up expectations for how the world really works. In the end, something will appear out of nowhere to help the good guys win and vanquish the bad guys once and for all. That’s how it always works. Right?

Two- and-a-half thousand years ago, that something was a god. But in the modern world, we’re too sophisticated to believe that a god will swoop in and save the day. No, today the deus ex machina isn’t a god. More often than not, it’s a politician....[CONTINUES with tremendous visuals in the video]

 

That one certainly does not pull any punches!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.