Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

(edited)

6 hours ago, turbguy said:

Since Trump has yet to formally cede the election to Biden, he continues to fuel fractionation of the USA.

 

Trump is uniting the nation by separating it from the MSM and the crookery of DC. NSA leaked numbers circulating again with an 80 mil to under 20 mil win for Trump, but I  think that was for the in person election day vote. Full figures are probably closer to 100 mil vs. something under 60 mil that I quoted before. Looks pretty unified to start.

Trump is unifying the country against the Feds. It is working. The great awakening is picking up speed with the exposure of Fauci and his participation in gain of function and clear crimes against humanity in suppressing information on HCQ, Ivermectin and other treatments, the efficacy of natural immunity, the irrelevancy of the masks to CV19 and the dangers they pose, the growing disaster that the vaccines are turning out to be. The FBI assets  and agents involved in Jan 6 turned out to be 1 of each 3 people participating, most of which were shown on video to have been invited in. This is turning the FBI's image into that of the KGB and their prisoners to be political. Biden's Junta is perceived ever more broadly as an incompetent banana republic despot surrounded by deranged racist psycopaths. All that is missing is a shrunken head of a former opponent on Pelosi's desk..

The rolling stone article @surrept33 posted is correct on one point, that the new Reps are a broader tent than before and have a less concentrated position on the Sowell Libertarian side, which was entirely betrayed by the establishment and now the long gone neocons. The reality of the old Rep party was creeping corporate fascism. The main impetus today is to stop the fascist/communist takeover of the US and restore election integrity. As Biden and his thug FBI and cultural and racist Marxist cult intellectuals force their mind barf down our throats the tiny remnant of the once great  Dem party is fleeing in revulsion. They don't know yet to embrace Buckley and Sowell, but they are running away from modern liberalism. Trump's Republican party accepts them readily and lets them form a new political identity. Once the Feds lose the rest of their narrowing base, then reformed and restructured on a micro rather than macro scale then there will be room to focus the new Rep party on more narrow principles.  

Otherwise, the Rolling stone article is pretty much a city liberal's safari visit to the plain people's country. For him there is no urgency in fixing something that worked for his preference (this time) so he sees little significance in the concentration on fixing the election process  to produce clean elections in the future and reveal all the fraud in the 2020 cycle to fix the outcome and show up all the means for the fraud.. 

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not my quote but gives you an idea of the low esteem the FBLie has in the US 

Quote

The FBI was corrupt before 1996. It was corrupt in 1996. And it has been corrupt every day since 1996.

Our country does not need a Federal Bureau of Investigation.

P.S. We don’t need the CIA either.

The FBI knew in advance the Pulse Nightclub shooter (Omar Mateen) & were tipped off by the local sheriff. 53 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the LV shooter had huge weapons stashes (Paddock). 60 dead. 800 injured.

The “kidnapping” of the Michigan Governor plan was set up by FBI.

The FBI knew in advance the Charleston church shooter (Dylann Roof). 9 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the San Bernardino Terrorists (Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik). 14 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the Sandy Hook shooter (Adam Lanza). 26 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the Boston Marathon Bombers (the Tsarnaev brothers) tipped off by Russians. 3 dead, hundreds injured.

The FBI knew in advance the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz). 17 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the Fort Hood shooter (Nidal Hasan). 13 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the Boulder Colorado shooter (Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa). 10 dead.

The FBI knew in advance the Garland, Texas, shooters (Elton Simpson and Nadir Soofi).

The FBI knew in advance of 9/11 that terrorists were training in US flight schools. 2,977 dead.

The FBI suppressed a massive amount of evidence concerning McVeigh’s accomplices of the Oklahoma bombing. 168 dead.

The FBI knew in advance that the Nashville bomber was building bombs (Anthony Quinn Warner).

The FBI entrapped General Flynn.

The FBI FISA abuse collusion on Trump.

The FBI knew in advance and facilitated 1/6.

The FBI and CIA is a terrorist organization weaponized against its own countrymen.

 

E9C672B0-784A-4797-AE15-D3B8642915DC.png

B81AEC7C-4980-4CAD-AFCE-D42653343747.png

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The FBI assets  and agents involved in Jan 6 turned out to be 1 of each 3 people participating, most of which were shown on video to have been invited in. This is turning the FBI's image into that of the KGB and their prisoners to be political. Biden's Junta is perceived ever more broadly as an incompetent banana republic despot surrounded by deranged racist psycopaths. All that is missing is a shrunken head of a former opponent on Pelosi's desk..

 

If it were true that the FBI and Antifa were behind the insurrection then the Republicans would not have blocked the bipartisan commission to find out the truth. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

This is hilarious. :)

QAnon supporters have acted with dismay and confusion after Donald Trump announced the December dates of his upcoming speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly, which coincides with when he is meant to have already been reinstated as president.

 

"OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O'REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?," wrote Telegram user Peace Lilly.

"So nothing will happen until December?" added Tina N.

Fellow Telegram user Jack Miller wrote: "Man I sure hope we don't have to wait that long before you're back in office."

Others described the news as "depressing" while one QAnon supporter hoped that the tour announcement "better be a rouse."

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-trump-december-dates-bill-oreilley-president-1602328

@turbguy I think you have your next date, when the speaking tour ends.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK?"

No.

No he is not.  At least not until 2025.

But, he is gonna keep taking your money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

My apologies.

I heard him say "we" did not win.

That statement makes "him and them" the losers.

Note that he did not say "I" did not win, but I guess that's close enough.

I'm sure he has his reasons.

You either have the outcome you want, or the reasons why you don't.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1405349324855336964

Edited by turbguy
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

If it were true that the FBI and Antifa were behind the insurrection then the Republicans would not have blocked the bipartisan commission to find out the truth. 

It was not bipartisan, it was anti Trumpian with RINOs and rotting progressives, the rules allowed steering by one side. The thing to do was to finish the grand jury investigation of FBI criminal action False Flags which already has many FBI CIA contractor and Biden Obama admins and Congress members on board, just like the 3 year spygate grand jury with 73 under investigation including Swalwell and Schiff. Note the people raising a stink after Apple notified them that their phone records data and access were turned over to a Federal grand jury investigation. That is from the now notorious spygate GJ. that ended in Feb 21. It is now a sealed indictment, one of nearly 300,000 outstanding for a variety of crimes including 50k or more added since the election. 

Note that DIA is sitting on thoroughly investigated information from the Chinese head of counterintel defector with the Chinese database of their spies and assets in political office, bureaucrats, think tanks and academia, corporations, particularly those who took money. The financial transactions of the bribery campaign are said to be included in his files. This spygate case is just the start.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

This is hilarious. :)

QAnon supporters have acted with dismay and confusion after Donald Trump announced the December dates of his upcoming speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly, which coincides with when he is meant to have already been reinstated as president.

 

"OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O'REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?," wrote Telegram user Peace Lilly.

"So nothing will happen until December?" added Tina N.

Fellow Telegram user Jack Miller wrote: "Man I sure hope we don't have to wait that long before you're back in office."

Others described the news as "depressing" while one QAnon supporter hoped that the tour announcement "better be a rouse."

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-trump-december-dates-bill-oreilley-president-1602328

@turbguy I think you have your next date, when the speaking tour ends.

Reading this incorrectly. The idea is that by Dec there will be an election coming up. In the interim are disclosures of  a variety of crimes of the political establishment (incl. Biden) and security agency apparatus that have been seditiously used against the republic, covered up by their co-conspirators in the media.  

The CV19 and vaccine program crimes against humanity is already being disclosed at full speed, the FBI and CIA co-dependency being the largest terrorist organization on the planet is just starting to come out. The sale of political and commercial favors to China including handing over highly classified military technology and information by Obama/Hillary and his leftovers in the agencies and DOD should be coming up soon  too. The Foundation's money laundering scheme to extract taxpayer funding for international and domestic; politics, kickbacks and terrorism should be up next now that Biden and congress are on the hook for passing money to Hamas, refilling Soros coffers to feed antifa BLM etc. and to sponsor a new set of communist candidates to county city state and Federal office.  

Edited by 0R0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

This is hilarious. :)

QAnon supporters have acted with dismay and confusion after Donald Trump announced the December dates of his upcoming speaking tour with Bill O'Reilly, which coincides with when he is meant to have already been reinstated as president.

 

"OK I GUESS MY QUESTION IS TRUMP COMING BACK? WHY WOULD HE BE DOING A TOUR THRU THE END OF THE YEAR WITH O'REILLY. HMMMMMMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT?," wrote Telegram user Peace Lilly.

"So nothing will happen until December?" added Tina N.

Fellow Telegram user Jack Miller wrote: "Man I sure hope we don't have to wait that long before you're back in office."

Others described the news as "depressing" while one QAnon supporter hoped that the tour announcement "better be a rouse."

https://www.newsweek.com/qanon-trump-december-dates-bill-oreilley-president-1602328

@turbguy I think you have your next date, when the speaking tour ends.

Your halarious, attempting to tie 70 million voters with Q? Stick to green energy your better suited for such affairs. 

Speaking of green how many new automotive  models are coming from the big 3?.....1 seems to be the number.

What lies in AZ.....

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Speaking of green how many new automotive  models are coming from the big 3?.....1 seems to be the number.

Looks like 15 for GM

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/11/more-than-15-new-gm-vehicles-slated-to-launch-for-2022-model-year/

Looks like 5 for Ford

https://www.ford.com/future-vehicles/

Chrysler info, not very clear.  Are they still part of the original "big three" after being purchased by Fiat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

6 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Looks like 15 for GM

https://gmauthority.com/blog/2020/11/more-than-15-new-gm-vehicles-slated-to-launch-for-2022-model-year/

Looks like 5 for Ford

https://www.ford.com/future-vehicles/

Chrysler info, not very clear.  Are they still part of the original "big three" after being purchased by Fiat?

Concepts  Turbguy no more no less. Let us see actual production. Revised failures.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

 

Chrysler info, not very clear.  Are they still part of the original "big three" after being purchased by Fiat?

The Big 3 American auto manufacturers are now GM, Ford and Tesla.

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Your halarious, attempting to tie 70 million voters with Q? Stick to green energy your better suited for such affairs. 

Speaking of green how many new automotive  models are coming from the big 3?.....1 seems to be the number.

What lies in AZ.....

Try reading the article again with your eyes open this time.

What lies in AZ is the end of it being a red state. The state senate will be go blue after embarrassing the state with the audit clown show.

So first you say you want new models coming then you say you want models in production...SMH

Big 3 BEV In production:

GM: Bolt, Bolt EUV, Wuling Mini EV      (next up are Cadillac Lyriq and the Hummer)

Ford: Mustang Mach E                          (next up are the E-Transit and F150 Lighting)

Tesla: Model S,3,X,Y                             (next up is the Cybertruck)

 

 

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Not my quote but gives you an idea of the low esteem the FBLie has in the US 

Yes, among people who follow Dinesh D'Souza and Philip Schuyler on Twitter.

The fringe right wing echo chamber isn't a representative sampling of America.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Just to be clear, Nevada and Colorado are illegally denying audits. What are they trying to hide (other than malfeasance)? And Nevada is threatening patriots with Class C Felonies, just for asking for an audit. Clown world 24/7 

If by "Patriots" you mean anti-americans, whiners, and losers who want to undermine democracy by peddling lies and conspiracy theories just because they lost.

Edited by surrept33
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2021 at 6:44 AM, 0R0 said:

The rolling stone article @surrept33 posted is correct on one point, that the new Reps are a broader tent than before and have a less concentrated position on the Sowell Libertarian side, which was entirely betrayed by the establishment and now the long gone neocons. The reality of the old Rep party was creeping corporate fascism. The main impetus today is to stop the fascist/communist takeover of the US and restore election integrity. As Biden and his thug FBI and cultural and racist Marxist cult intellectuals force their mind barf down our throats the tiny remnant of the once great  Dem party is fleeing in revulsion. They don't know yet to embrace Buckley and Sowell, but they are running away from modern liberalism. Trump's Republican party accepts them readily and lets them form a new political identity. Once the Feds lose the rest of their narrowing base, then reformed and restructured on a micro rather than macro scale then there will be room to focus the new Rep party on more narrow principles.  

Otherwise, the Rolling stone article is pretty much a city liberal's safari visit to the plain people's country. For him there is no urgency in fixing something that worked for his preference (this time) so he sees little significance in the concentration on fixing the election process  to produce clean elections in the future and reveal all the fraud in the 2020 cycle to fix the outcome and show up all the means for the fraud.. 

 

Yes, the new Reps seem like a "big tent" of manipulators and those who let themselves be manipulated for very diverse reasons:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/06/us/capitol-riot-paths-to-insurrection/index.html

I almost feel bad until they ganged up to overturn my vote and overthrow our democracy. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Yes, among people who follow Dinesh D'Souza and Philip Schuyler on Twitter.

The fringe right wing echo chamber isn't a representative sampling of America.

It is not that much better outside those circles.

Don't imagine that there is much more than yourself in the MSM and gov+hangers on in your menagerie. The rest of us watch you like we look at the hyena enclosure at the zoo. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, surrept33 said:

 

Yes, the new Reps seem like a "big tent" of manipulators and those who let themselves be manipulated for very diverse reasons:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/06/us/capitol-riot-paths-to-insurrection/index.html

I almost feel bad until they ganged up to overturn my vote and overthrow our democracy. 

I am sure that you think that having voted 30,000 times Ruby Freeman is a hero who's multiple votes are sacrosanct. That Your Dems have overthrown Democracy and been fiddling with elections for decades does not seem to matter to you. The CNN folks are preaching to your choir, nobody else pays attention. The world is a counterfactual to CNN reporting. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I am sure that you think that having voted 30,000 times Ruby Freeman is a hero who's multiple votes are sacrosanct. That Your Dems have overthrown Democracy and been fiddling with elections for decades does not seem to matter to you. The CNN folks are preaching to your choir, nobody else pays attention. The world is a counterfactual to CNN reporting. 

Sounds like more outlandish GQP conspiracies.

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/27/us/politics/qanon-republicans-trump.html

QAnon Now as Popular in U.S. as Some Major Religions, Poll Suggests

Updated June 15, 2021

 

 

As hopes fade for a bipartisan inquiry into the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, it’s increasingly clear that the Republican base remains in thrall to the web of untruths spun by Donald J. Trump — and perhaps even more outlandish lies, beyond those of the former president’s making.

A federal judge warned in an opinion yesterday that Mr. Trump’s insistence on the “big lie” — that the November election was stolen from him — still posed a serious threat. Presiding over the case of a man accused of storming Congress on Jan. 6, Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the United States District Court in Washington wrote: “The steady drumbeat that inspired defendant to take up arms has not faded away. Six months later, the canard that the election was stolen is being repeated daily on major news outlets and from the corridors of power in state and federal government, not to mention in the near-daily fulminations of the former president.”

But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Mr. Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.

Those are the findings of a poll released today by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15 percent of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order.

And fully 20 percent of respondents said that they thought a biblical-scale storm would soon sweep away these evil elites and “restore the rightful leaders.”

“These are words I never thought I would write into a poll question, or have the need to, but here we are,” Robby Jones, the founder of P.R.R.I., said in an interview.

The teams behind the poll determined that 14 percent of Americans fall into the category of “QAnon believers,” composed of those who agreed with the statements in all three questions. Among Republicans only, that rises to roughly one in four. (Twelve percent of independents and 7 percent of Democrats were categorized as QAnon believers.)

But the analysts went a level further: They created a category labeled “QAnon doubters” to include respondents who had said they “mostly disagreed” with the outlandish statements, but didn’t reject them outright. Another 55 percent of Republicans fell into this more ambivalent category.

Which means that just one in five Republicans fully rejected the premises of the QAnon conspiracy theory. For Democrats, 58 percent were flat-out QAnon rejecters.

 

Mr. Jones said he was struck by the prevalence of QAnon’s adherents. Overlaying the share of poll respondents who expressed belief in its core principles over the country’s total population, “that’s more than 30 million people,” he said.

 

“Thinking about QAnon, if it were a religion, it would be as big as all white evangelical Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants,” he added. “So it lines up there with a major religious group.”

He also noted the correlation between belief in QAnon’s fictions and the conviction that armed conflict would be necessary. “It’s one thing to say that most Americans laugh off these outlandish beliefs, but when you take into consideration that these beliefs are linked to a kind of apocalyptic thinking and violence, then it becomes something quite different,” he said.

The Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core found a strong correlation between where people get their news and how much they believe in QAnon’s ideas. Among those who said they most trusted far-right news outlets, such as One America News Network and Newsmax, two in five qualified as full-on QAnon believers. Fully 48 percent of these news consumers said they expected a storm to wipe away the elites soon.

That puts these news consumers far out of alignment with the rest of the country — even fans of the conservative-leaning Fox News. Among respondents who preferred Fox News above other sources, 18 percent were QAnon believers.

Mr. Trump himself has avoided saying much about QAnon, but when he was pressed to denounce the theory while in office, he refused. At a news conference last year, he seemed to indicate that he was pleased by QAnon followers’ fondness for him. “I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he said, adding that “the movement” was “gaining in popularity.”

While QAnon followers continue to be a minority among Republicans, some of the party’s most visible figures — and most successful fund-raisers — have publicly flirted with the conspiracy theory.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who is currently on a speaking tour with Representative Matt Gaetz of Florida, expressed support for QAnon before she was elected; she has since publicly walked that back. Ms. Greene raised upward of $3 million in the first quarter of this year, an uncommonly huge sum, especially for a freshman lawmaker in a nonelection year.

The P.R.R.I./IFYC poll was conducted in March, among 5,625 respondents to Ipsos’s probability-based Knowledge Panel. It was analyzed this spring and released today.

Those who expressed belief in QAnon’s premises were also far more likely than others to say they believe in other conspiracy theories, the poll found. Four in 10 said they thought that “the Covid-19 vaccine contains a surveillance microchip that is the sign of the beast in biblical prophecy.”

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

It is not that much better outside those circles.

Don't imagine that there is much more than yourself in the MSM and gov+hangers on in your menagerie. The rest of us watch you like we look at the hyena enclosure at the zoo. 

Who you "rest of us" and "you"?

It's pretty clear which side is peddling in mass misinformation here:

https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/10643/9998

https://oilab.eu/normiefication/

Edited by surrept33
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Sounds like more outlandish GQP conspiracies.

 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/27/us/politics/qanon-republicans-trump.html

QAnon Now as Popular in U.S. as Some Major Religions, Poll Suggests

Updated June 15, 2021

 

 

As hopes fade for a bipartisan inquiry into the Capitol riot on Jan. 6, it’s increasingly clear that the Republican base remains in thrall to the web of untruths spun by Donald J. Trump — and perhaps even more outlandish lies, beyond those of the former president’s making.

A federal judge warned in an opinion yesterday that Mr. Trump’s insistence on the “big lie” — that the November election was stolen from him — still posed a serious threat. Presiding over the case of a man accused of storming Congress on Jan. 6, Judge Amy Berman Jackson of the United States District Court in Washington wrote: “The steady drumbeat that inspired defendant to take up arms has not faded away. Six months later, the canard that the election was stolen is being repeated daily on major news outlets and from the corridors of power in state and federal government, not to mention in the near-daily fulminations of the former president.”

But it’s not just the notion that the election was stolen that has caught on with the former president’s supporters. QAnon, an outlandish and ever-evolving conspiracy theory spread by some of Mr. Trump’s most ardent followers, has significant traction with a segment of the public — particularly Republicans and Americans who consume news from far-right sources.

Those are the findings of a poll released today by the Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core, which found that 15 percent of Americans say they think that the levers of power are controlled by a cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles, a core belief of QAnon supporters. The same share said it was true that “American patriots may have to resort to violence” to depose the pedophiles and restore the country’s rightful order.

And fully 20 percent of respondents said that they thought a biblical-scale storm would soon sweep away these evil elites and “restore the rightful leaders.”

“These are words I never thought I would write into a poll question, or have the need to, but here we are,” Robby Jones, the founder of P.R.R.I., said in an interview.

The teams behind the poll determined that 14 percent of Americans fall into the category of “QAnon believers,” composed of those who agreed with the statements in all three questions. Among Republicans only, that rises to roughly one in four. (Twelve percent of independents and 7 percent of Democrats were categorized as QAnon believers.)

But the analysts went a level further: They created a category labeled “QAnon doubters” to include respondents who had said they “mostly disagreed” with the outlandish statements, but didn’t reject them outright. Another 55 percent of Republicans fell into this more ambivalent category.

Which means that just one in five Republicans fully rejected the premises of the QAnon conspiracy theory. For Democrats, 58 percent were flat-out QAnon rejecters.

 

Mr. Jones said he was struck by the prevalence of QAnon’s adherents. Overlaying the share of poll respondents who expressed belief in its core principles over the country’s total population, “that’s more than 30 million people,” he said.

 

“Thinking about QAnon, if it were a religion, it would be as big as all white evangelical Protestants, or all white mainline Protestants,” he added. “So it lines up there with a major religious group.”

He also noted the correlation between belief in QAnon’s fictions and the conviction that armed conflict would be necessary. “It’s one thing to say that most Americans laugh off these outlandish beliefs, but when you take into consideration that these beliefs are linked to a kind of apocalyptic thinking and violence, then it becomes something quite different,” he said.

The Public Religion Research Institute and the Interfaith Youth Core found a strong correlation between where people get their news and how much they believe in QAnon’s ideas. Among those who said they most trusted far-right news outlets, such as One America News Network and Newsmax, two in five qualified as full-on QAnon believers. Fully 48 percent of these news consumers said they expected a storm to wipe away the elites soon.

That puts these news consumers far out of alignment with the rest of the country — even fans of the conservative-leaning Fox News. Among respondents who preferred Fox News above other sources, 18 percent were QAnon believers.

Mr. Trump himself has avoided saying much about QAnon, but when he was pressed to denounce the theory while in office, he refused. At a news conference last year, he seemed to indicate that he was pleased by QAnon followers’ fondness for him. “I understand they like me very much, which I appreciate,” he said, adding that “the movement” was “gaining in popularity.”

While QAnon followers continue to be a minority among Republicans, some of the party’s most visible figures — and most successful fund-raisers — have publicly flirted with the conspiracy theory.

Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, who is currently on a speaking tour with Representative Matt Gaetz of Florida, expressed support for QAnon before she was elected; she has since publicly walked that back. Ms. Greene raised upward of $3 million in the first quarter of this year, an uncommonly huge sum, especially for a freshman lawmaker in a nonelection year.

The P.R.R.I./IFYC poll was conducted in March, among 5,625 respondents to Ipsos’s probability-based Knowledge Panel. It was analyzed this spring and released today.

Those who expressed belief in QAnon’s premises were also far more likely than others to say they believe in other conspiracy theories, the poll found. Four in 10 said they thought that “the Covid-19 vaccine contains a surveillance microchip that is the sign of the beast in biblical prophecy.”

The categorical lie of the NYT stating that Trump's claims of election fraud and Federal and other corruption makes the article suspect. 

Fortunately it shows that the Great Awakening is proceeding  rapidly with only 

25% of Reps

58% of Dems

Rejecting the Q narrative in its entirety. 

Meaning that 75% of Reps and 42% of Dems consider SOME of the Q narrative plausible. 

Issue is that the more you research the Q narrative, the less unreal it becomes because of long standing evidence and reporting available to the public dating back long before Q came along. 

As the Fauci Gates GOOG etc. sponsored gain of function research that resulted in the CV19 outbreak becomes clear from his own and Daszyck's correspondence and papers, that step of understanding that Obama, via Fauci and with Gate's assistance joined with the CCP to create, and disseminate CV19 and produce deadly vaccines to be forced on people. Once that portion of the Q narrative is universally absorbed, which MSM media are actually starting to cover, the election fraud story line will join in along with the criminal DNC=MSM=CIA=FBI=DOJ, where the agencies are the terrorist special ops of the system and antifa=BLM=Soros are the infantry. Once these 3 narratives are digested by the public, the central narrative of the Q disclosure project can be put to the public, that a millenia old cabal of families have been ruling the world through a series of hidden power structures they control and that they are unified by means of extortion and blackmail around Satanic pedophile practices. That they have fomented wars and large scale genocides in a literal attempt to wipe out most of humanity many times over. Including sabotage of medicine, poisoning of food, suppression of life saving inventions including cheap energy tech. That the Nazis, Soviets and Mao's CCP were all creatures of these same people and the genocide and wars they conducted were funded and organized by them.                                                                            

I suspect the public is far more ready to be told the facts (with supporting evidence put online) already. We don't  really need the painful drip of disclosure in small steps and increments that are delayed and blocked by the media. 

I believe the Q narrative is now accepted by nearly 50 million people in the US. Many are still put off by the Satanic pedophilia narrative and would prefer that not to prove out, but if it does, they are ready to believe it. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

16 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Try reading the article again with your eyes open this time.

What lies in AZ is the end of it being a red state. The state senate will be go blue after embarrassing the state with the audit clown show.

So first you say you want new models coming then you say you want models in production...SMH

Big 3 BEV In production:

GM: Bolt, Bolt EUV, Wuling Mini EV      (next up are Cadillac Lyriq and the Hummer)

Ford: Mustang Mach E                          (next up are the E-Transit and F150 Lighting)

Tesla: Model S,3,X,Y                             (next up is the Cybertruck)

 

 

You are quite correct, GM has launched a new platform. It would seem they now identify as a "GLOBAL COMPANY" that statement will ring a bell someday. Platform used to indicate a new line of models which to build from. Losing 9000 a copy and cost shifting on a unproven market place is insanity at its finest.

GM stands to lose $9,000 per car on Chevy Bolt

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/16/once-worlds-largest-automaker-gm-retreats-overseas-as-others-take-the-lead.html

 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Who you "rest of us" and "you"?

It's pretty clear which side is peddling in mass misinformation here:

https://firstmonday.org/ojs/index.php/fm/article/view/10643/9998

https://oilab.eu/normiefication/

The incorrect presumption i these analyses is that the Q narratives are not true. The second issue is that the Q narrative is not told explicitly so much as it is discovered by answering the questions Q posts. That comes from the historical record and from whistle-blower accounts and declassified or leaked documents.  

The authors of these articles think it is a "right wing" attempt to divide the country, as in this quote

"Having passed beyond the early utopian musings over the inherently democratising capacities of the Internet in the early 2010s (Morozov, 2009), an increasing volume of work explores how the Internet can be maliciously manipulated by various groups and individuals (Benkler, et al., 2018; Phillips, 2018; Marantz, 2019). Supposedly, we entered an era of “polarization, distrust, and self-segregation” (boyd, 2017) dominated by Internet trolls, hate groups, ideologues, influencers, hyperpartisan news outlets, populist politicians, and conspiracy theorists (Marwick and Lewis, 2017). Part of these studies on “media manipulation” deal with the growing influence of the “fringe” on the “mainstream”. The QAnon conspiracy theory seems a typical example of such influence."

It requires them not to have looked at any of the Q content and stated aims to unify the country and halt the attempts to split it up by race religion gender and sexual orientation, class or whatever else Marxist separation principle the fascists come up with. Q calls for unification. Equality in treatment by the Law, that there is only one oppressor and it is not a class nor a religion per se, it is an organized criminal cabal of particular royal families and their mostly "jewish" banker intermediaries. Its distinction is not their racial, religious, or sexual proclivities (though it is quite distinct) but their intensely criminal activity (drug running human trafficking, WMD trade, political manipulation by blackmail and extortion) and genocidal practices. 

These researchers into the Q phenom  should think through what it is they are warning against. It is the spread of people's attention diverted to factual evidence and away from the pretty propaganda shoved into their faces by Cabal puppets in Media lib politicos and academia. The wildfire expansion of Q is due to the ever present truth artifacts strewn through the web that confirm the implied narrative of Q with evidence the reader uncovers themselves. 

The question is why is it that when you research a mainstream left political academic or media or government bureaucrat narrative you soon discover that the chain does not lead to evidence, but to an underlying assertion that is simply not true, or at the least, suffering from substantial countering evidence. . 

Just understand that you have slowly built yourself into a zoo and the folks have slowed their visiting and appear ready to stop coming there altogether. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.