Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

(edited)

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You are quite correct, GM has launched a new platform. It would seem they now identify as a "GLOBAL COMPANY" that statement will ring a bell someday. Platform used to indicate a new line of models which to build from. Losing 9000 a copy and cost shifting on a unproven market place is insanity at its finest.

GM stands to lose $9,000 per car on Chevy Bolt

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/16/once-worlds-largest-automaker-gm-retreats-overseas-as-others-take-the-lead.html

 

New platform? You are only 5 years out of date. GM just launched two new next gen model Bolts at a significantly lower price point than the original.

You will like this:

General Motors announced that it would increase its investment in electric and autonomous vehicles to $35 billion through 2025. The new figure represents a 30 percent increase over the amount the automaker said it would spend last November, and a 75 percent increase from its initial investment prior to the pandemic.

GM isn’t the only automaker to keep upping its investment in EVs. Last month, Ford said it would spend $30 billion by 2030 to electrify 40 percent of its vehicle lineup. That’s a 36 percent increase over the previous commitment of $22 billion to EVs. But both pale in comparison to Volkswagen, the second largest automaker in the world, which has said it would spend €73 billion ($86 billion) over the next five years on electric vehicles.

GM plans to launch 30 new electric vehicles around the world by 2025, more than two-thirds of which will be available in North America. The vehicles will span GM’s entire brand portfolio, including Cadillac, Buick, GMC, and Chevrolet, and will come in a range of prices.

So far, GM’s only EV available for sale in the US is the Chevy Bolt and the Chevy Bolt EUV. The Hummer EV and Hummer EV SUV will come later this year, followed by the Cadillac Lyriq and the Celestiq. GM has also said that it would make an electric Chevy Silverado pickup truck. And the automaker currently sells compact EVs in China in partnership with the state-owned SAIC.

GM also said it is “accelerating plans” to build two new battery cell manufacturing plants in the US by 2025 to complement the factories that are currently under construction in Tennessee and Ohio. And the company said it expects to deliver “better-than-expected results” in the second quarter of 2021 despite the industry-wide impact of the semiconductor shortage.

The news follows the announcement that GM was extending a $5 billion credit line to its majority-owned subsidiary, Cruise, for the purchase of hundreds of battery-powered autonomous shuttles.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/6/16/22536601/gm-ev-investment-increase-amount-electric-autonomous-vehicles

Edited by Jay McKinsey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Q calls for unification. Equality in treatment by the Law, that there is only one oppressor and it is not a class nor a religion per se, it is an organized criminal cabal of particular royal families and their mostly "jewish" banker intermediaries. Its distinction is not their racial, religious, or sexual proclivities (though it is quite distinct) but their intensely criminal activity (drug running human trafficking, WMD trade, political manipulation by blackmail and extortion) and genocidal practices. 

These researchers into the Q phenom  should think through what it is they are warning against. It is the spread of people's attention diverted to factual evidence and away from the pretty propaganda shoved into their faces by Cabal puppets in Media lib politicos and academia. The wildfire expansion of Q is due to the ever present truth artifacts strewn through the web that confirm the implied narrative of Q with evidence the reader uncovers themselves. 

The question is why is it that when you research a mainstream left political academic or media or government bureaucrat narrative you soon discover that the chain does not lead to evidence, but to an underlying assertion that is simply not true, or at the least, suffering from substantial countering evidence. . 

Just understand that you have slowly built yourself into a zoo and the folks have slowed their visiting and appear ready to stop coming there altogether. 

Do you think the evolution of Q is fact or fiction?

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/ghostezra-telegram-fued-qanon/

Speaking of which, Mike Rothschild (author, journalist and winner of the George Soros Memorial Award for Services to the Cabal 2017 & 2018) has a new book out:

http://static.mhpbooks.com/the-storm-is-upon-us/

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4avnbj/qanon-mike-rothschild-book-the-storm-is-upon-us?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Do you think the evolution of Q is fact or fiction?

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/ghostezra-telegram-fued-qanon/

Speaking of which, Mike Rothschild (author, journalist and winner of the George Soros Memorial Award for Services to the Cabal 2017 & 2018) has a new book out:

http://static.mhpbooks.com/the-storm-is-upon-us/

https://www.vice.com/en/article/4avnbj/qanon-mike-rothschild-book-the-storm-is-upon-us?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=news_tab&utm_content=algorithm

I think there are lots of prickly people doing research and disagreeing on key issues and suspecting each other of being out for pay, purveyors of unsupported hopium, or being knowingly or unwittingly manipulated by various intel operations not on the Q team. 

Ghostezra is one such controversial anon that took on Ezra Cohen Watnick's name (he was "outed" as a posible Q team member) in a roundabout way and is posting lots of material that is not receiving much confirmation among other anons. His followers focus often on an antisemitic reading of the history of the messianic psychopath bankers calling themselves Jews but having a Khazarian background dating back to their days as Canaanites by way of sharing ancient lands of Israel with the 12 tribes and worshiping a Baal like goat god Moloch now called Satan, who's worship requires child sacrifice. In the Ghostezra group they seem to be fixated on equating all Ashkenazi Jews with this cult, which is obviously wrong. They come off as wildly anti Semitic, as if reading the worst of Swiss antisemitism, the parent of the Nazi movement, the core of the Cabal in its modern form.

Much of the obsession with dates and attempts to create a timeline rather than follow Q guidance to watch for events revolves around that faction, of which Ghostezra is one. 

If you want the spiritual other worldly side of Q go look up MJ12, a parallel disclosure operation that is even more far fetched.

Rothschild is off the mark with his view that presumes his broader family's membership is not any of those things the Q narrative points to. That the cozy liberal sphere he lives in is somehow innocent, being attacked by the Q followers for no reason. The Q narrative is not connected to the false flag operation of the FBI DNC and Soros organizations on Jan 6. They were there to urge congress to listen to evidence of election fraud, not to stop the proceedings when the first state's election fraud issues came up. Indeed, Q implied just such a false flag was in the works and warned anons to be on guard for infiltrators and incitements to violence. "See something, Say something" 

As you noted, his prizes and pedigree designate him as the wrong source for any information on Q and the movement they sparked. He would be lucky if the muck that the Q team promises to disclose about  leaders of his extended family doesn't stick to him. What anons have dug up on Rothschilds is well beyond horrifying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/21/2021 at 5:47 AM, surrept33 said:

 

Yes, the new Reps seem like a "big tent" of manipulators and those who let themselves be manipulated for very diverse reasons:

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2021/06/us/capitol-riot-paths-to-insurrection/index.html

I almost feel bad until they ganged up to overturn my vote and overthrow our democracy. 

You're not even American

Why aren't you quoting the Washington comPost? Oh, because they keep suffering humiliating defeats in court? They should publish twice a day, once for their lies, then the afternoon issue full of retractions 

 

96236A34-812A-40EF-A5D5-BA3AC7123518.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

You're not even American

Why aren't you quoting the Washington comPost? Oh, because they keep suffering humiliating defeats in court? They should publish twice a day, once for their lies, then the afternoon issue full of retractions 

I am an American.

here is what the Washington Post really said:

CLARIFICATION

This report has been changed to clarify the sequence of events that followed Rufo’s appearance on Fox News last summer. In addition, the story adds a clarification from the Cupertino superintendent that a lesson was presented once before it was canceled.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2021/06/19/critical-race-theory-rufo-republicans/
 

The only people who think the Washington Post is suffering "humiliating defeats" are (some) conservatives. From time to time every reputable newspaper will issue retractions. If you compare it to "Gateway Pundit", there is no comparison. 

Anyhow, what's more valuable than Washington Post the newspaper is Washington Post the digital publishing platform:

https://martech.org/how-the-washington-posts-digital-platform-has-evolved-into-a-dx-machine/

 

 

 

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

What should really be terrifying to the DC establishment is Dong Jingwei's defection to the DIA 2 full years ago. Along with databases of Chinese assets and spies in the US along with the financial books of their payoffs. This includes the Bidens, Senate and House members, CIA and FBI officials, corporate executives and board members, think tank and academic assets and many more. 

There is no problem to remove these people after the details are verified. 

Among other items brought in by Jingwei are details of preparations of the CV19 bioweapon attack including involvement of Obama and Fauci, who's onsite visit to Zhi Jingli's lab in the Wuhan institute of virology was photographed then and leaked recently. 

image.thumb.png.d6e72823e3142e50bd65ef3229b423b8.png

From Brian Cates,

"Let me say it again. Maybe it will sink in for everybody this time. Back in March, at the big get together between the US diplodunks and the CCP diplodunks in Alaska, the CCP angrily demanded that the US hand Dong Jingwei over to them.  Secretary of State Anthony Blinken was mystified at this request and responded by saying the USA did not have Jingwei.  BUT WE DID. The Defense Intelligence Agency, General Michael Flynn's old outfit, had Jingwei.  And nobody in the Biden administration knew about it.  Am I making myself clear here?"

Do you actually think there is a Biden admin? Or are they just let loose to incriminate themselves with fresh acts of treason?

Edited by 0R0
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 6/20/2021 at 10:04 PM, 0R0 said:

 

The CV19 and vaccine program crimes against humanity

Trump operation warp speed. Yet you still want trump back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, -trance said:

Trump operation warp speed. Yet you still want trump back.

Did what he had to do to cut operation lockstep down and minimize its casualties. The original plot was for a 4 year shutdown. Will not hold it against him if he delivers a credible explanation of his cost benefit calculation. I still would have preferred a direct action against the treason rather than waiting for a sting operation to play out, the moment they put their hands on the last of the U1 stash of nukes they should have gone ahead. You do get to capture a much deeper and broader network with the parallel sting ops for the election and the pandemic/vax/reset and to get Biden folks red handed giving state secrets to enemies, but you also provide them opportunities to do real damage.  The main Q argument was that people need to be shown what was on the CCP/DNC/CIA globalist agenda for a global genocide and tyranny before you pull it down. Otherwise they would resist and remain in the controlled state of mind that led to the cabal being allowed to take over. Q argues it had to be that way, as too many Dems and traditional Reps were still out of it and unaware. Acting before enough people are red-pilled and ready to think for themselves was dangerous and could have led to civil war level of rioting. But I think that would have been mostly Antifa and BLM, who would riot whatever means you took to remove the treasonous cabal in the intermediary steps. or at the end. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Did what he had to do to cut operation lockstep down and minimize its casualties. The original plot was for a 4 year shutdown. Will not hold it against him if he delivers a credible explanation of his cost benefit calculation. I still would have preferred a direct action against the treason rather than waiting for a sting operation to play out, the moment they put their hands on the last of the U1 stash of nukes they should have gone ahead. You do get to capture a much deeper and broader network with the parallel sting ops for the election and the pandemic/vax/reset and to get Biden folks red handed giving state secrets to enemies, but you also provide them opportunities to do real damage.  The main Q argument was that people need to be shown what was on the CCP/DNC/CIA globalist agenda for a global genocide and tyranny before you pull it down. Otherwise they would resist and remain in the controlled state of mind that led to the cabal being allowed to take over. Q argues it had to be that way, as too many Dems and traditional Reps were still out of it and unaware. Acting before enough people are red-pilled and ready to think for themselves was dangerous and could have led to civil war level of rioting. But I think that would have been mostly Antifa and BLM, who would riot whatever means you took to remove the treasonous cabal in the intermediary steps. or at the end. 

'Round and 'round Q goes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I think there are lots of prickly people doing research and disagreeing on key issues and suspecting each other of being out for pay, purveyors of unsupported hopium, or being knowingly or unwittingly manipulated by various intel operations not on the Q team. 

Ghostezra is one such controversial anon that took on Ezra Cohen Watnick's name (he was "outed" as a posible Q team member) in a roundabout way and is posting lots of material that is not receiving much confirmation among other anons. His followers focus often on an antisemitic reading of the history of the messianic psychopath bankers calling themselves Jews but having a Khazarian background dating back to their days as Canaanites by way of sharing ancient lands of Israel with the 12 tribes and worshiping a Baal like goat god Moloch now called Satan, who's worship requires child sacrifice. In the Ghostezra group they seem to be fixated on equating all Ashkenazi Jews with this cult, which is obviously wrong. They come off as wildly anti Semitic, as if reading the worst of Swiss antisemitism, the parent of the Nazi movement, the core of the Cabal in its modern form.

Much of the obsession with dates and attempts to create a timeline rather than follow Q guidance to watch for events revolves around that faction, of which Ghostezra is one. 

If you want the spiritual other worldly side of Q go look up MJ12, a parallel disclosure operation that is even more far fetched.

Rothschild is off the mark with his view that presumes his broader family's membership is not any of those things the Q narrative points to. That the cozy liberal sphere he lives in is somehow innocent, being attacked by the Q followers for no reason. The Q narrative is not connected to the false flag operation of the FBI DNC and Soros organizations on Jan 6. They were there to urge congress to listen to evidence of election fraud, not to stop the proceedings when the first state's election fraud issues came up. Indeed, Q implied just such a false flag was in the works and warned anons to be on guard for infiltrators and incitements to violence. "See something, Say something" 

As you noted, his prizes and pedigree designate him as the wrong source for any information on Q and the movement they sparked. He would be lucky if the muck that the Q team promises to disclose about  leaders of his extended family doesn't stick to him. What anons have dug up on Rothschilds is well beyond horrifying. 

I don't think this Rothschild is related to those Rothchilds.

Note that Jewish last names haven't been a thing for that long. Napoleon was probably the biggest single influence there, since he enforced that as part of his Napoleonic Code reforms when the French Empire owned half of Western and Central Europe:

The last component of the Infamous Decree – established in July 1808 – required Jews to adopt formal names with which they would be addressed. (Before, Jews were often referred to as "Joseph son of Benjamin.") They were also prevented from selecting names of cities or names in the Hebrew Bible. Napoleon sought to integrate the Jewish people more fully into French society by establishing the guidelines they were required to follow in adopting names.[1] Napoleon ended these restrictions by 1811.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon_and_the_Jews

 

Speaking of bloodlines, it seems like clustering algorithms (performing stylometry) point to the original Q being Paul Furber, a former 4chan admin.

From his book about Q:

https://paulfurber.net/qinside/qinside.pdf

Quote

Bloodlines were important, something I already knew from Fritz Springmeier’s 1991 book Bloodlines of The Illuminati which makes the claim that 13 families control the word from the shadows. As a Pizzagater from the very beginning I was gratified to see a reference to Little St. James Island. Pictures of its blue and white striped temple with golden dome and owl symbols on top had been making the rounds for years. Now we had confirmation that this really was a temple, probably to the ancient god Moloch, and that there were many levels underneath.

I think it's funny that there was a copy of "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" in Osama Bin Laden's possessions in the Abbottabad compound:

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FC/FC2F5371043C48FDD95AEDE7B8A49624_Springmeier.-.Bloodlines.of.the.Illuminati.R.pdf

I remember seeing a copy in Goodwill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Note that Jewish last names haven't been a thing for that long. Napoleon was probably the biggest single influence there, since he enforced that as part of his Napoleonic Code reforms when the French Empire owned half of Western and Central Europe:

 

The Jewish naming tradition was swept into formal names long before Napoleon forced it. Jewish families did not escape the Doomsday book edicts that swept through Europe long before. Most got last names from their professions some had geographical names, such as Katzenellenbogen (cat's elbow?) from the Rhineland who ended up in Poland and Galicia, from which many important Jewish families came, including the Rothschilds. Cohen families kept their titles as surnames with some variation. The only male Jewish bloodline other than the house of David is the line of Moses and Aaron that defines the priests. Other than that, there is no genetic requirement in the Jewish religion and tradition. You were either born to a Jewish mother or converted into the religion. So the oft expected genetic cohesion of Jews is a really odd one nearly 3000 years after they had been first dispersed. The finding that Cohens were actually all genetically related on the male line was a surprise to me. The effort required to achieve that through millennia worldwide is substantial.  

 

The Q postings started as a disclosure by "Q clearance patriots" and Trump as Q+, external to the team. None of the 4Chan people were Q team. It was just an opportunity to use a tripcode enabled chat group identity that can't be spoofed within a friendly site admin. There remains every reason to believe that Q are mil intel in NSA and DIA. And that they are at war with CIA and FBI some of DOJ and both DNC and RNC. CIA being destined for elimination, FBI split into good and bad. DNC likely too corrupt to save, but we will see if the remnants of the Dems manage to rebuild. RNC is being restructured still after 4 years of leadership turnover. Q are believing Trump can salvage the RNC. He seems to have some success. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

The Demoncrats stating clearly what we've been saying about them all along. HR1/S1 has nothing to do with election integrity it's just to keep Demoncrats in power permanently.

And BTW

Trump never admitted defeat

8A3D8A6A-2B83-46FE-851A-93C426B112AD.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The Demoncrats stating clearly what we've been saying about them all along. HR1/S1 has nothing to do with election integrity it's just to keep Demoncrats in power permanently.

And BTW

Trump never admitted defeat

 

"Trump never admitting defeat" is about one thing - he wanted to stay in power by subverting the right for people to vote.  These things happen in autocratic states. He was a deeply unpopular (and polarizing) president who had little chance of winning otherwise. I'm glad we kicked his ass out. 

He helped enable the current state of the GQP, which seems to follow some sort of weird alternate reality that is built from a house of lies, but he is most definitely not the only one. 

Meanwhile, what lies in the totally impartial Arizona "audit":

 

 

 

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/06/22/the-arizona-audit-ties-to-the-conspiracy-theory-film-debuting-this-week/

 

Former Overstock.com CEO and Trump ally Patrick Byrne is the main star of a film, called The Deep Rig,” which is based on a book Byrne wrote. Byrne is the founder of a Florida-based 501(c)(4) that is aiming to raise $2.8 million to fund the Arizona audit. 

The film is set to debut on June 26, the same day that auditors are planning to finish up their work, and the filmmakers are saying that 100% of all profits are going to Byrne’s American Project, the nonprofit entity raising money to pay for the audit. It claims to have raised $1.9 million for the audit thus far. 

Bennett previously told the Arizona Mirror that he was unsure if any other members of the audit team participated in the film. However, reporting by CNN points to another audit member possibly taking part in the film. 

In the original trailer for the film, a man identified only as “Anon” and described as an “Application Security Analyst” was featured, but his voice was left unfiltered. Fox 10 reporter Matt Galka pointed out that the voice sounded similar to Doug Logan, the CEO of Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas that is conducting the audit. Cyber Ninjas, specializes in application security.

Well the “Deep Rig” trailer has suddenly changed today. @MattGalkaFox10 pointed out that “Anon” sounds an awful lot like Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan in the original trailer. “Anon” is listed as an “Application Security Analyst” which is something CN specializes in. pic.twitter.com/fOuDUKpW0s

— Jerod MacDonald-Evoy (@JerodMacEvoy) June 3, 2021

Last week CNN spoke with a man who has been friends with Logan for 15 years and said he immediately recognized the voice in the trailer as Logan’s

The movie’s trailer has since been edited multiple times. In one edit, the voice of Anon was shifted down, while another edit later modulated his voice. In the most recent edit, Anon was removed from the trailer entirely. 

There is other evidence that Anon might be Logan in two clips featuring Anon that remain online.

In one clip, Anon talks about examining the election results in Michigan’s Antrim County, a focus of election fraud conspiracy theorists. 

Logan’s name appeared on a list of expert witnesses on a lawsuit filed in Michigan that sought to audit the results of the 2020 election. In the clip, Anon says that they were brought on to do an independent evaluation of machines in addition to work that Allied Security Operations Group had done in Antrim. 

ASOG was originally hired to work on Arizona’s audit, and the firm published a discredited report on the Michigan election. One of the company’s leaders, retired U.S. Army Colonel Phil Waldron, also testified before members of Arizona’s legislature at an unofficial election integrity hearing in November with Rudy Giuliani. 

Waldron, who has been prominent in Arizona right wing media, is featured in the film. 

In another clip posted ahead of the film’s release, Waldron claims that the federal government did not put resources into preventing election hacking. However, in 2018 and 2019, the federal government invested nearly $1 billion in election security, with an emphasis on cybersecurity. 

Clips posted about the film also appear to shed new light on how the audit is functioning and what auditors are looking for. 

Cyber Ninjas and its contractors have long tried to keep their policies and guidelines secret from reporters and the public on how the audit will be conducted. But in one of the movie’s interviews, a man named Bob Hughes discusses how the auditors are looking for counterfeit ballots. 

“Another thing that we were looking at in setting up the process by which we were going to audit the ballots is we wanted to look at whether the authentic ballot was printed in a particular process,” says Hughes, whose title is listed as “President, Marketing Resources.” “If somebody went out and to produce the ballots and used an inauthentic process, we would be able to determine that by looking at the microscopic dots on the paper.” 

Hughes then goes on to say that auditors were looking at the particular types of paper ballots were printed on, as well. There has been no evidence to suggest that counterfeit ballots have been used in any election. 

Hughes, who lives in Goodyear, replaced “Anon” in the new versions of the trailers. In clips of his interviews posted online, he speaks as if he has been working on the audit. When reached via text message about Hughes, Bennett said he didn’t know if Hughes had been involved in the audit. 

Another man connected to the audit is featured in the film. Bobby Piton has been making false claims about the election, specifically Arizona’s, since the start of the year. Piton, a mathematician, is connected to Ron Watkins, the man many believe was posting as Q and driving the QAnon conspiracy theory

Bennett previously told the Arizona Republic that he was unaware who Piton is, but Piton has said on YouTube that he knows Logan personally and was working with him in December. Shortly after Cyber Ninjas was hired, Piton claimed he would be working with Logan on the audit.

Logan also retweeted Piton from his now defunct Twitter account where he also tagged Watkins and spread numerous other election fraud claims. 

The film debuts on livestream, and tickets cost $45. There is also an in-person event at Dream City Church in Phoenix for $25. So far, the livestream appears to have attracted 460 active participants waiting for the film to debut, meaning the film has made at least $20,700 from the livestream alone. 

The filmmakers are planning to hold a Q&A session after the debut of the film but it is unclear who will be present and if any members of the audit team will be present at the Dream City Church. The director said in a Q&A on a popular QAnon Telegram channel that they will be selling the opportunity for others to stream the film at churches and other events in the future. 

The director’s most well known work, “Above Majestic,” claimed that aliens were involved with 9/11 among other outlandish claims.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

"Trump never admitting defeat" is about one thing - he wanted to stay in power by subverting the right for people to vote.  These things happen in autocratic states. He was a deeply unpopular (and polarizing) president who had little chance of winning otherwise. I'm glad we kicked his ass out. 

He helped enable the current state of the GQP, which seems to follow some sort of weird alternate reality that is built from a house of lies, but he is most definitely not the only one. 

Meanwhile, what lies in the totally impartial Arizona "audit":

 

 

 

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/06/22/the-arizona-audit-ties-to-the-conspiracy-theory-film-debuting-this-week/

 

Former Overstock.com CEO and Trump ally Patrick Byrne is the main star of a film, called The Deep Rig,” which is based on a book Byrne wrote. Byrne is the founder of a Florida-based 501(c)(4) that is aiming to raise $2.8 million to fund the Arizona audit. 

The film is set to debut on June 26, the same day that auditors are planning to finish up their work, and the filmmakers are saying that 100% of all profits are going to Byrne’s American Project, the nonprofit entity raising money to pay for the audit. It claims to have raised $1.9 million for the audit thus far. 

Bennett previously told the Arizona Mirror that he was unsure if any other members of the audit team participated in the film. However, reporting by CNN points to another audit member possibly taking part in the film. 

In the original trailer for the film, a man identified only as “Anon” and described as an “Application Security Analyst” was featured, but his voice was left unfiltered. Fox 10 reporter Matt Galka pointed out that the voice sounded similar to Doug Logan, the CEO of Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas that is conducting the audit. Cyber Ninjas, specializes in application security.

Well the “Deep Rig” trailer has suddenly changed today. @MattGalkaFox10 pointed out that “Anon” sounds an awful lot like Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan in the original trailer. “Anon” is listed as an “Application Security Analyst” which is something CN specializes in. pic.twitter.com/fOuDUKpW0s

— Jerod MacDonald-Evoy (@JerodMacEvoy) June 3, 2021

Last week CNN spoke with a man who has been friends with Logan for 15 years and said he immediately recognized the voice in the trailer as Logan’s

The movie’s trailer has since been edited multiple times. In one edit, the voice of Anon was shifted down, while another edit later modulated his voice. In the most recent edit, Anon was removed from the trailer entirely. 

There is other evidence that Anon might be Logan in two clips featuring Anon that remain online.

In one clip, Anon talks about examining the election results in Michigan’s Antrim County, a focus of election fraud conspiracy theorists. 

Logan’s name appeared on a list of expert witnesses on a lawsuit filed in Michigan that sought to audit the results of the 2020 election. In the clip, Anon says that they were brought on to do an independent evaluation of machines in addition to work that Allied Security Operations Group had done in Antrim. 

ASOG was originally hired to work on Arizona’s audit, and the firm published a discredited report on the Michigan election. One of the company’s leaders, retired U.S. Army Colonel Phil Waldron, also testified before members of Arizona’s legislature at an unofficial election integrity hearing in November with Rudy Giuliani. 

Waldron, who has been prominent in Arizona right wing media, is featured in the film. 

In another clip posted ahead of the film’s release, Waldron claims that the federal government did not put resources into preventing election hacking. However, in 2018 and 2019, the federal government invested nearly $1 billion in election security, with an emphasis on cybersecurity. 

Clips posted about the film also appear to shed new light on how the audit is functioning and what auditors are looking for. 

Cyber Ninjas and its contractors have long tried to keep their policies and guidelines secret from reporters and the public on how the audit will be conducted. But in one of the movie’s interviews, a man named Bob Hughes discusses how the auditors are looking for counterfeit ballots. 

“Another thing that we were looking at in setting up the process by which we were going to audit the ballots is we wanted to look at whether the authentic ballot was printed in a particular process,” says Hughes, whose title is listed as “President, Marketing Resources.” “If somebody went out and to produce the ballots and used an inauthentic process, we would be able to determine that by looking at the microscopic dots on the paper.” 

Hughes then goes on to say that auditors were looking at the particular types of paper ballots were printed on, as well. There has been no evidence to suggest that counterfeit ballots have been used in any election. 

Hughes, who lives in Goodyear, replaced “Anon” in the new versions of the trailers. In clips of his interviews posted online, he speaks as if he has been working on the audit. When reached via text message about Hughes, Bennett said he didn’t know if Hughes had been involved in the audit. 

Another man connected to the audit is featured in the film. Bobby Piton has been making false claims about the election, specifically Arizona’s, since the start of the year. Piton, a mathematician, is connected to Ron Watkins, the man many believe was posting as Q and driving the QAnon conspiracy theory

Bennett previously told the Arizona Republic that he was unaware who Piton is, but Piton has said on YouTube that he knows Logan personally and was working with him in December. Shortly after Cyber Ninjas was hired, Piton claimed he would be working with Logan on the audit.

Logan also retweeted Piton from his now defunct Twitter account where he also tagged Watkins and spread numerous other election fraud claims. 

The film debuts on livestream, and tickets cost $45. There is also an in-person event at Dream City Church in Phoenix for $25. So far, the livestream appears to have attracted 460 active participants waiting for the film to debut, meaning the film has made at least $20,700 from the livestream alone. 

The filmmakers are planning to hold a Q&A session after the debut of the film but it is unclear who will be present and if any members of the audit team will be present at the Dream City Church. The director said in a Q&A on a popular QAnon Telegram channel that they will be selling the opportunity for others to stream the film at churches and other events in the future. 

The director’s most well known work, “Above Majestic,” claimed that aliens were involved with 9/11 among other outlandish claims.

Quoting DNC party  line as being a counter to evidence that is IGNORED by MSM does not result in a counter argument, just the same fake assertion dictated by DNC and enforced by partners in crime CCP and pharma money. The evidence is overwhelmingly obvious of broad and substantial election fraud, being particularly intense in the swing states + IL VA and NY. Naming a source does not make it illegitimate, though it is funny that anonnymizing was so sloppy. 

It is also a ridiculous notion that the majority's news sources would be called "fringe" by the MSM, who's market share has fallen to under 30%, and by recent measures may be approaching 20%. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Trump never admitting defeat" is about one thing - he wanted to stay in power by subverting the right for people to vote.  These things happen in autocratic states. He was a deeply unpopular (and polarizing) president who had little chance of winning otherwise. I'm glad we kicked his ass out. 

"we" kicked his ass out? Let me guess, you are part of the election "fortification" group Time magazine bragged about? As a Canadian I'm not entirely clear how you get to vote in American elections but not to worry, the Demoncrats will let anyone with a pulse (and quite a few without) vote in elections, citizenship not required. 

Subverting the right to vote is Bullshit. You know it, I know it, everyone with an IQ over room temperature knows it (OK that might mean you don't know it). Here's what counts for disenfranchisement, having my legitimate vote get swamped by millions of illegitimate votes! You want that cheating enshrined into law. I suggest you read about "The consent of the governed". You act like you don't want a civil war, but if democracy is thwarted, as we are watching real time, that's a certain outcome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hate to smack Ole syrup when he's down but his. MSM ain't doing so good, and neither is the administration 

8FA76BDB-5355-430C-AD52-E7CCF31BACAC.jpeg

B20C408D-661F-4FF6-85AD-3C3DE6B6BE21.jpeg

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Syrupt and its allies are going to pretend The whole Chinese DIA story is Q. No doubt because the reality is scary as hell to those who think breaking the law is for the better good. Because psychotically deranged. 

4D3C5DCB-189E-4A31-8B16-DAE6381D809C.jpeg

D76FA7F6-8B5B-4BBD-B5B4-E046AD1A1F31.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Syrupt and its allies are going to pretend The whole Chinese DIA story is Q. No doubt because the reality is scary as hell to those who think breaking the law is for the better good. Because psychotically deranged. 

From the article:

John Green is a political refugee from Minnesota, now residing in Star Idaho. He is a retired engineer with 40 years of experience in the areas of product development, quality assurance, organizational development, and corporate strategic planning. He currently writes at the American Free News Network (americanfreenewsnetwork.org).  He can be followed on Facebook or reached at greenjeg@gmail.com.

 

Yes, hard hitting journalism there from a random person. 

So far only tabloids and "alt" conservative media have been "reporting" on this. These are known sensationalist propagators of yellow journalism. 

The dailybeast was much more cautious: https://www.thedailybeast.com/feds-shoot-down-rumor-chinas-missing-spymaster-dong-jingwei-defected-to-us

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Subverting the right to vote is Bullshit. You know it, I know it, everyone with an IQ over room temperature knows it (OK that might mean you don't know it). Here's what counts for disenfranchisement, having my legitimate vote get swamped by millions of illegitimate votes! You want that cheating enshrined into law. I suggest you read about "The consent of the governed". You act like you don't want a civil war, but if democracy is thwarted, as we are watching real time, that's a certain outcome. 

Uh huh.

The 2020 election had the highest turnout in a century:

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2021/04/record-high-turnout-in-2020-general-election.html

The Republicans are broadly trying to make it less convenient for those who are not likely to vote for Republicans under the guise of dubious claims of "voter fraud". This is despite broad increases in turnout from every segment in society with very little credible proof of "voter fraud" (outside of conspiracy theories). 

Never mind that the Republicans in many states are just unrolling reforms passed by other Republicans. Perhaps the GQP should stop peddling in conspiracy theories and focus on policy. 

PP_2020_08.13_voter-attitudes_3-05.thumb.png.48ec3e09a1b7725194513b197f543815.png

 

 

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Uh huh.

The 2020 election had the highest turnout in a century:

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2021/04/record-high-turnout-in-2020-general-election.html

The Republicans are broadly trying to make it less convenient for those who are not likely to vote for Republicans under the guise of "voter fraud":

PP_2020_08.13_voter-attitudes_3-05.thumb.png.48ec3e09a1b7725194513b197f543815.png

 

 

The survey was about CV19 induced panic, which Biden supporters believed in, while Trump supporters were doubting the panicdemic. Long term, it means nothing. For the argument of favoring one political party over another it means only that Dems are far more likely to prefer voting by mail since it is far easier to insert fake voters and fake ballots that way than in person. 

In short, you are floating a Bogus argument.

 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's see what @surrept33's hero AOC said, shall we? 

Without Covid, what are the odds the least popular democrat presidential candidate in history gets elected President? He couldn't even get 2% of the votes in his prior two runs. But yeah, now he's the most popular democrat presidential candidate in history? Just like that? No one believes you anymore!

F296382E-D2E4-40DA-B29C-455A5467156F.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's the argument Fulton County made to avoid an audit. But yeah, highest turnout in history. Poor Syrup, can't catch a break

092C57F5-8E76-4B83-B833-6DE070D7C6D0.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's the argument Fulton County made to avoid an audit. But yeah, highest turnout in history. Poor Syrup, can't catch a break

092C57F5-8E76-4B83-B833-6DE070D7C6D0.jpeg

Typical sensationalist headline.

Meanwhile the independent monitor said:

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-ga-state-wire-georgia-elections-government-and-politics-87bb23d4d9b2ec80a1db715e6bf1c633

Quote

 

He also noted that while the process was messy, the county managed to get it right in the end.

“They got it over the goal line. They made their numbers add up,” he said. “Yes, the vehicle was held together by duct tape and chewing gum, but it got over the goal line.”

Fulton County officials have consistently defended their handling of the election.

“The votes have been counted multiple times, including a hand recount, and no evidence of fraud has been found,” County Board of Commissioners Chairman Robb Pitts said last month. “The fact remains that Fulton County safely and securely carried out an election in the midst of a public health crisis.”

 

 

What the "ballot review" is really about:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/judge-deciding-whether-to-dismiss-unproven-fulton-election-fraud-case/H4NOX7ERMNECNFWJH3YKHDLYMQ/

Quote

 

When asked by the judge, Cheeley said that he’s not aware of any evidence showing absentee ballots filled out by machines instead of people. He said a ballot inspection by experts hired by the plaintiffs would find out.

It’s unclear how the judge will rule or whether the ballot review will move forward. Amero could dismiss part of the case while allowing the ballot inspection to continue, as he ordered last month.

But an attorney for Fulton County told the judge that while ballot images are now public records in Georgia, that doesn’t entitle the plaintiffs to the kind of deep ballot scrutiny that they’re seeking.

Though digital images of scanned ballots have been made public under the Georgia Open Records Act, the plaintiffs want Fulton’s elections office to make higher-resolution scans, and they also want to be able to conduct an in-person inspection of the original ballots. The ballots would remain in the custody of election officials, and the plaintiffs would be responsible for the costs of the review.

 

 

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

The cough Daily cough Beast? Seriously? And you have the gall to complain about my sources? Go hide in the corner

It should say something that the Daily Beast is the most "mainstream" media to cover this. 

If this guy did in fact defect, all of the other "rumors" about what he disclosed being spread by the alt right are most likely, based on their track record, made up bullshit. 

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.