Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

12 hours ago, turbguy said:

...and I'm a registered Republican.

Cheney in 2022's gonna be fun.

Hey, my county went for Trump in 2016, then switched to Biden in 2020.  Kinda tells me something about being "outnumbered".

I would find it incredible if Liz Cheney  would even make a respectableshowing. True her father is bolstering her financially...money does not buy votes in Wyoming ...Nor is she her father by any stretch...we no longer live in the 80's

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

54 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The stats correspond to installation of electronic voting and tabulation systems and run counter to preceding trend. The suburban effect is the move of the black and latino middle class out of urban centers to the suburbs. The demographic shift is not a strong indication of voting habit. The fact that many of the black and latino middle class are government workers is such an indication. The main observation in the stats is that installation of digital voting equipment instantly provides an average 5% boost to Dem vote counts. Larger boosts for Dems in Dem counties installing digital voting equipment. 

It is growing more and more likely that there is no more Dem majority anywhere but a narrow ghetto geography of academia govt workers and corporations with Chinese business interests.

The notion that Trump lost voters in the suburbs is a media punditry myth.  Those people have not stopped voting republican, but have moved. They were displaced by higher bids from people desperately escaping urban centers. These government and related workers can't move too far so have to go to the near suburbs. They just don't have a choice. 

More like people moving to where the jobs are, which are predominantly in large metropolitan areas - what's more pronounced is depopulation of rural areas, especially of younger working age people. Many of these suburban areas were the sticks not so long ago. 

This is not only happening in Texas, elsewhere in the United States, but almost everywhere globally. It's just urbanization

What causes it? Probably the primary driver is technology if nothing else. Electricity, machinery, automation, robotics, computerization, globalized logistics etc.  It causes a movement from agrarian to manufacturing to services jobs. In general you just need fewer people to grow food or make stuff, versus providing professional services.

5e20811e0b85c.image.thumb.jpg.9962994c3bf6374938e91a9a0a96ac9a.jpg

What's bad for Republicans in Texas (and elsewhere) is that they've become increasingly reliant on rural america, but rural America is shrinking because of structural changes to the world economy. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I would find it incredible if Liz Cheney  would even make a respectableshowing. True her father is bolstering her financially...money does not buy votes in Montana...Nor is she her father by any stretch...we no longer live in the 80's

You mean Wyoming I believe. 

(edited)

”And the question is whether or not we should be in a position where, you, er, um, are why can’t the, um, the experts say we know that this virus is in fact, er, er, um, uh, its this its going to be or, excuse me, we, we, we know why all the drugs approved are not temporary, temporarily approved, but permanently approved.”

81 million votes??? Keep flogging your dead horse. Demoncrats cheated, everyone with a brain knows they cheated and you are either paid media shills or delusional and moronic. 

6A98C27A-3DDA-47D2-BBBB-5B7C1A5B7271.jpeg

Morons here seem to think this is a campaign rally. No, it's from yesterday's "Town Hall" with the pResident. Such a popular guy not even two dozen could be bothered to show up. Gaslighting indeed, you just can't hide this. The person who took this picture will undoubtedly be punished, it's what you do when faced with the truth. You're the minority and the majority knows it! 

Edited by Ward Smith
Added explanatory text
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

37 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You mean Wyoming I believe. 

Yes...indeed I do, spent a few yrs skiing Big Sky MT, I connect Turbguy with that part of country for some reason. The Rockies are mind blowing in that area. It would seem they have left a permanent impression/ or impact...LMAO 

DSC_4217.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

since being armed is considered a normal state for people

You are not born with a gun...

Fear should not be a normal state.  Yes, fear is why people carry weapons.

30 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

81 million votes??? Keep flogging your dead horse. Demoncrats cheated, everyone with a brain knows they cheated and you are either paid media shills or delusional and moronic. 

Please fill in your reasoning steps so we can understand how you arrived at your conclusion. Please use simple logic the rest of us can understand. 

Step              Sentence                                                                                                        Reasoning Step

1.                  There was a global pandemic due to a communicable disease,

so responsible campaigns urged social distancing and staying home.

n.

n+1

Conclusion   Because the Trump campaign urged people to attend campaign rallies,

the Democrats cheated and Trump did not have the highest amount of votes

against him. 

• Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Strawman 101, and you wonder why your side is losing the information wars even though you have every cheating advantage there is, including censoring, memory hole destruction of evidence, billions spent and more to spend by big Tech and deep State, all major MSM platforms. How humiliating for you. No one believes your lies

Or just maybe, it's far easier to just make stuff up because it lets you gaslight 24/7. This seems to be the theme of the "alt-right".

But maybe little white lies are not a sin?

Case in point:

https://www.newsweek.com/misinformation-site-gateway-pundit-dominating-coverage-arizonas-election-audit-1609454

Misinformation site Gateway Pundit dominates coverage of Maricopa County's election audit; grabs over five percent of all social media engagement on news articles.

As purveyors of mis- and disinformation related to the 2020 elections have turned their attention to a partisan audit of ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona, one website has played an outsized role in promoting the story and spreading related false claims — The Gateway Pundit.

According to NewsGuard's analysis of data from NewsWhip, a social media intelligence company, The Gateway Pundit — a Red-rated (meaning generally unreliable) conservative news and commentary website with a history of advancing false claims — has published 263 articles about the audit of Maricopa County election results between when U.S. President Joe Biden took office on Jan. 20, 2021, and June 20, 2021, making it the most prolific online publisher promoting the Arizona audit.

NewsGuard found 19 additional articles that amplified this false claim about shredded ballots and named The Gateway Pundit, earning an additional 11,000 social media interactions.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Ask the folks in your local restaurants and churches and bars. You're up to your eyebrows in bullsht and can't smell a thing.

All the people that I asked voted for President Biden (but you probably won't believe that, anyway).

Voter fraud in Wyoming?  Are you kidding?

Then there's this.  As I said, it's gonna be fun.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-meetings-cheney-opponents-anthony-bouchard-top-fundraiser-complicated-past?utm_source=Cowboy State Daily&utm_campaign=08d6e39512-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_03_04_08_46_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9c1c801cf7-08d6e39512-430316002

Cheney / Haley, 2024 !

Edited by turbguy
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Yes...indeed I do, spent a few yrs skiing Big Sky MT, I connect Turbguy with that part of country for some reason. The Rockies are mind blowing in that area. It would seem they have left a permanent impression/ or impact...LMAO 

DSC_4217.jpg

Thats a beautiful view!

2 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Or just maybe, it's far easier to just make stuff up because it lets you gaslight 24/7. This seems to be the theme of the "alt-right".

But maybe little white lies are not a sin?

Case in point:

https://www.newsweek.com/misinformation-site-gateway-pundit-dominating-coverage-arizonas-election-audit-1609454

Misinformation site Gateway Pundit dominates coverage of Maricopa County's election audit; grabs over five percent of all social media engagement on news articles.

As purveyors of mis- and disinformation related to the 2020 elections have turned their attention to a partisan audit of ballots in Maricopa County, Arizona, one website has played an outsized role in promoting the story and spreading related false claims — The Gateway Pundit.

According to NewsGuard's analysis of data from NewsWhip, a social media intelligence company, The Gateway Pundit — a Red-rated (meaning generally unreliable) conservative news and commentary website with a history of advancing false claims — has published 263 articles about the audit of Maricopa County election results between when U.S. President Joe Biden took office on Jan. 20, 2021, and June 20, 2021, making it the most prolific online publisher promoting the Arizona audit.

NewsGuard found 19 additional articles that amplified this false claim about shredded ballots and named The Gateway Pundit, earning an additional 11,000 social media interactions.

You dare to accuse the other side of Gaslighting? I think you have no clue what that means. Furthermore, Newsweek is no reputable source and hasn't been for over a decade. Face it, you're just jealous because whoever you really are, no one reads your crap and those few who stumble across it don't believe a word of it. 83 out of 100 know you're full of sht and that just means 17/100 aren't paying attention. 

19 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You dare to accuse the other side of Gaslighting? I think you have no clue what that means. Furthermore, Newsweek is no reputable source and hasn't been for over a decade. Face it, you're just jealous because whoever you really are, no one reads your crap and those few who stumble across it don't believe a word of it. 83 out of 100 know you're full of sht and that just means 17/100 aren't paying attention. 

Classic Ward humour!

I love this thread and it is only going to get better!  

(edited)

44 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Lol, considering I just got what I posted from Google, i'd say they are fairly well trafficked.

Let's not forget:

Ad spend, which from a first approximation is based on eyeballs, unless advertisers refuse to be affiliated, for example, Tucker Carlson whose biggest advertiser is the my pillow guy:

130925697_ScreenShot2021-07-22at5_05_58PM.thumb.png.ebe8916b7836a7059754f9cde7448498.png

269290390_ScreenShot2021-07-22at5_06_15PM.thumb.png.ca423243b8f467cc9e0a762fa41fc62f.png

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-04-30/tucker-carlson-major-advertisers

Now, let's focus on gaslighting.

What do you call deliberative lies made to change the perception of reality? Let's ask "mr alternative facts guy":

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/05/sean-spicer-no-sign-voter-fraud-434471  

Edited by surrept33

51 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Lol, considering I just got what I posted from Google, i'd say they are fairly well trafficked.

Let's not forget:

Ad spend, which from a first approximation is based on eyeballs, unless advertisers refuse to be affiliated, for example, Tucker Carlson whose biggest advertiser is the my pillow guy:

130925697_ScreenShot2021-07-22at5_05_58PM.thumb.png.ebe8916b7836a7059754f9cde7448498.png

269290390_ScreenShot2021-07-22at5_06_15PM.thumb.png.ca423243b8f467cc9e0a762fa41fc62f.png

https://www.latimes.com/business/story/2021-04-30/tucker-carlson-major-advertisers

Now, let's focus on gaslighting.

What do you call deliberative lies made to change the perception of reality? Let's ask "mr alternative facts guy":

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/11/05/sean-spicer-no-sign-voter-fraud-434471  

What. A. Moron. 

Google is not a news station, in fact it has no news division. It collects ad revenue from billions of web pages, while Fox News only sells airtime. Not only do you gaslight like a fool, your gas source is clearly your own anus, where your head is no doubt deeply entrenched. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

What. A. Moron. 

Google is not a news station, in fact it has no news division. It collects ad revenue from billions of web pages, while Fox News only sells airtime. Not only do you gaslight like a fool, your gas source is clearly your own anus, where your head is no doubt deeply entrenched. 

Covid 19 and tonsillitis?....naww...now that's nasty..

(edited)

43 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

What. A. Moron. 

Google is a content discovery mechanism. Like I said, I got stuff from google news, so it must at least had a lot of eyeballs on it.

Your favorite sites, for example, "gatewaypundit", have been some of the worst culprits of spreading misinformation for years, which is why they've been subject to content moderation:

e.g,

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/02/false-news-of-the-vegas-attack-spread-on-google-facebook/

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/fake-news-gateway-pundit-white-house-trump-briefing-room-214781/

And many of the other random sites you post are owned by Liftable/Western Journal, which has been known as a misinformation newsmill/spammill:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/facebook-disinformation-floyd-brown.html

In fact, it's the American equivalent of the wumao. Takes much less effort to make up stuff and use networks of disinformation amplifiers to gaslight the public. Disinformation warfare. 

Edited by surrept33

15 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Google is a content discovery mechanism. Like I said, I got stuff from google news, so it must at least had a lot of eyeballs on it.

Your favorite sites, for example, "gatewaypundit", have been some of the worst culprits of spreading misinformation for years, which is why they've been subject to content moderation:

e.g,

https://www.mercurynews.com/2017/10/02/false-news-of-the-vegas-attack-spread-on-google-facebook/

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/fake-news-gateway-pundit-white-house-trump-briefing-room-214781/

And many of the other random sites you post are owned by Liftable/Western Journal, which has been known as a misinformation newsmill/spammill:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/21/us/facebook-disinformation-floyd-brown.html

In fact, it's the American equivalent of the wumao. Takes much less effort to make up stuff and use networks of disinformation amplifiers to gaslight the public. Disinformation warfare. 

Says the person who quotes opinion articles as "fact" while the articles I link to have copious links inside them to sources even you can't dispute. This is information warfare, your side does play dirty and cheats, and snot  nosed kids working for "fact checkers" does not constitute fact checking. The political stench on that "coverage" matches the anal stench you're so familiar with, for good reason.

The forces arrayed to bury the truth are legion. This outcome is far from certain, but one thing is certain, there's truth on one side and you on the other. When your side is caught in a lie, you just shrug? Spoiler alert, they're not conspiracy theories when they're proven true. The delta T at present is about 6 months. 

BTW you quoted Spicer 1 day after the (phony) votes were counted. He said what he (thought he) knew then. How much has changed since that time? 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

The forces arrayed to bury the truth are legion. This outcome is far from certain, but one thing is certain, there's truth on one side and you on the other. When your side is caught in a lie, you just shrug? Spoiler alert, they're not conspiracy theories when they're proven true. The delta T at present is about 6 months. 

Good luck with that!

8 months and running so far.

916442161_ScreenShot2021-07-22at2_15_51PM.thumb.png.f1279337c5e60daabccb46d72e7a8a1f.png

Edited by surrept33

(edited)

3 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Good luck with that!

8 months and running so far.

916442161_ScreenShot2021-07-22at2_15_51PM.thumb.png.f1279337c5e60daabccb46d72e7a8a1f.png

As life would have it, two yrs as speaker of the house draining the swamp and then 4 yrs of presidency is by far a better tribute to MAGA. So many options so little time...

What lies in AZ...And beyond

907688510_52mo81(1) (1).jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

13 hours ago, surrept33 said:

More like people moving to where the jobs are, which are predominantly in large metropolitan areas - what's more pronounced is depopulation of rural areas, especially of younger working age people. Many of these suburban areas were the sticks not so long ago. 

This is not only happening in Texas, elsewhere in the United States, but almost everywhere globally. It's just urbanization

What causes it? Probably the primary driver is technology if nothing else. Electricity, machinery, automation, robotics, computerization, globalized logistics etc.  It causes a movement from agrarian to manufacturing to services jobs. In general you just need fewer people to grow food or make stuff, versus providing professional services.

5e20811e0b85c.image.thumb.jpg.9962994c3bf6374938e91a9a0a96ac9a.jpg

What's bad for Republicans in Texas (and elsewhere) is that they've become increasingly reliant on rural america, but rural America is shrinking because of structural changes to the world economy. 

The US is exurbanizing, having peaked in urban share population in the early 1950s. The rural depopulation comes in waves as profitability of agriculture rises and falls and small rural industrial business is deliberately targeted for disruption by big corporation's agent in the Federal and state regulatory aparat. Urbanization is reversing as the exurbs expand deeper into rural areas. The entire Republican rebound came from the exurbanization trend that followed rapidly after WWII. It continues forwards after the short stint of the millennial flooding of the cities for about a decade and then they exurbanize as they shake off their school and college indoctrination, marry, have kids, SUVs and houses, and now small businesses. 

Rural America is returning as it gets hooked into the internet with low frequency 5G and satellite comms. Artificially high oil prices are what dinged rural America, The shale oil revolution and solar and wind are making it easier to live a suburban life in the middle of nowhere anchored to a wallmart town. If the trend accelerated by CV19 to work from home continues as it seems to, then expect population densities to fall. The delusions of city life where you can remain ignorant of where and how stuff comes from and not end up starving or unemployed disappear in low density America. With this urban delusion's dissipation comes the demise of the Dems.

8 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Mainstream media and the stories you quote from them to promote a false narrative of an honest election and a legitimate government. AKA gasslighting. The actual condition is a flagrantly fraudulent election, a subverted bought off government working against its people on behalf of their paymasters in China and its corporate partners and deranged genocidal psychopath globalists.

The people who knocked out much of the internet in order to prevent McAfee's data dump today, just showed what they will do when election audit data floods the web and their feeble remnant of the MSM loses what little audience it has left and all are informed of the facts of Biden's & congress' lack of legitimacy. We now know that Akamai has to be backed up and replaced immediately with a non-CIA (CIA=silicon valley venture capital) controlled network.  

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 1

6 hours ago, surrept33 said:

Gateway has not been around in a significant way till the election and gained steam as a clearinghouse for election fraud reporting. It is run by accountants, it has little reporting of its own. 

Google stopped being a reliable source for content searches as its algorithms turned to suppressing conservatives, child trafficking exposure, CV19 critics and pharma skeptics, . 

The accepted baseline of fact among the MSM - led by the NYT is so far removed from reality that it has no bearing on people's lives anymore.. They have long sought information elsewhere, and no longer accept "news" packaged within political spin that pushes a well worn narrative that has already been rejected, and ignores actual facts. The entire MSM since its consolidation into project Mockingbird has been a gasslighting operation. As an intense user of this system you are deliberately unaware of its remove from news and its complete transformation into propaganda. 

There is no common set of basic facts of the recent few years between the MSM and alternative media. MSM ceased reporting facts first so long ago that journalists would not know how to "investigate" a story without the 4am talking points coming in with press releases and "leaks" prepackaged for presentation. 

• Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

The US is exurbanizing, having peaked in urban share population in the early 1950s. The rural depopulation comes in waves as profitability of agriculture rises and falls and small rural industrial business is deliberately targeted for disruption by big corporation's agent in the Federal and state regulatory aparat. Urbanization is reversing as the exurbs expand deeper into rural areas. The entire Republican rebound came from the exurbanization trend that followed rapidly after WWII. It continues forwards after the short stint of the millennial flooding of the cities for about a decade and then they exurbanize as they shake off their school and college indoctrination, marry, have kids, SUVs and houses, and now small businesses. 

Rural America is returning as it gets hooked into the internet with low frequency 5G and satellite comms. Artificially high oil prices are what dinged rural America, The shale oil revolution and solar and wind are making it easier to live a suburban life in the middle of nowhere anchored to a wallmart town. If the trend accelerated by CV19 to work from home continues as it seems to, then expect population densities to fall. The delusions of city life where you can remain ignorant of where and how stuff comes from and not end up starving or unemployed disappear in low density America. With this urban delusion's dissipation comes the demise of the Dems.

Mainstream media and the stories you quote from them to promote a false narrative of an honest election and a legitimate government. AKA gasslighting. The actual condition is a flagrantly fraudulent election, a subverted bought off government working against its people on behalf of their paymasters in China and its corporate partners and deranged genocidal psychopath globalists.

The people who knocked out much of the internet in order to prevent McAfee's data dump today, just showed what they will do when election audit data floods the web and their feeble remnant of the MSM loses what little audience it has left and all are informed of the facts of Biden's & congress' lack of legitimacy. We now know that Akamai has to be backed up and replaced immediately with a non-CIA (CIA=silicon valley venture capital) controlled network.  

The US is exurbanizing, having peaked in urban share population in the early 1950s? Rural America is returning??? Your comments are a joke. No one should take anything you type seriously. In 2020 Urban America now is over 82 percent of the population

File:Urban and rural populations in the United States (US Census Bureau (1790 to 2010)), OWID.svg

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

10 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

no one reads your crap . You are the king of Crap, you're full of it. Trump lost now run along with the rest of the Losers

Edited by notsonice
  • Rolling Eye 1

24 minutes ago, notsonice said:

The US is exurbanizing, having peaked in urban share population in the early 1950s? Rural America is returning??? Your comments are a joke. No one should take anything you type seriously. In 2020 Urban America now is over 82 percent of the population

File:Urban and rural populations in the United States (US Census Bureau (1790 to 2010)), OWID.svg

This article picks up where your little graph leaves off. 

https://slate.com/business/2021/02/us-cities-shrinking-why-new-york-los-angeles.html

Urbanization has hit a snag, and the pandemic may have exacerbated the symptoms of a much larger issue:

"If the populations of the nation’s largest cities are truly plummeting, they are in big trouble. In the short term, they’ll have to cut public services and manage mass unemployment as the service sector withers. In the long term, they’ll have to confront the fact that the model behind the urban renaissance of the last 30 years—immigrants and yuppies—is dead."

image.png.0bc9e37f9edc05f5121d8554ad4b321a.png

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, QuarterCenturyVet said:

This article picks up where your little graph leaves off. 

https://slate.com/business/2021/02/us-cities-shrinking-why-new-york-los-angeles.html

Urbanization has hit a snag, and the pandemic may have exacerbated the symptoms of a much larger issue:

"If the populations of the nation’s largest cities are truly plummeting, they are in big trouble. In the short term, they’ll have to cut public services and manage mass unemployment as the service sector withers. In the long term, they’ll have to confront the fact that the model behind the urban renaissance of the last 30 years—immigrants and yuppies—is dead."

image.png.0bc9e37f9edc05f5121d8554ad4b321a.png

Rank Metropolitan statistical area 2020 estimate 2010 Census % change Encompassing combined statistical area
1 New York City-Newark-Jersey City, NY-NJ-PA MSA 19,124,359 18,897,109 +1.20% New York-Newark, NY-NJ-CT-PA CSA
2 Los Angeles-Long Beach-Anaheim, CA MSA 13,109,903 12,828,837 +2.19% Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA CSA
3 Chicago-Naperville-Elgin, IL-IN-WI MSA 9,406,638 9,461,105 −0.58% Chicago-Naperville, IL-IN-WI CSA
4 Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington, TX MSA 7,694,138 6,366,542 +20.85% Dallas-Fort Worth, TX-OK CSA
5 Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land, TX MSA 7,154,478 5,920,416 +20.84% Houston-The Woodlands, TX CSA
6 Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD-WV MSA 6,324,629 5,649,540 +11.95% Washington-Baltimore-Arlington, DC-MD-VA-WV-PA CSA
7 Miami-Fort Lauderdale-West Palm Beach, FL MSA 6,173,008 5,564,635 +10.93% Miami-Port St. Lucie-Fort Lauderdale, FL CSA
8 Philadelphia-Camden-Wilmington, PA-NJ-DE-MD MSA 6,107,906 5,965,343 +2.39% Philadelphia-Reading-Camden, PA-NJ-DE-MD CSA
9 Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Alpharetta, GA MSA 6,087,762 5,286,728 +15.15% Atlanta–Athens-Clarke County–Sandy Springs, GA-AL CSA
10 Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler, AZ MSA 5,059,909 4,192,887 +20.68% Phoenix-Mesa, AZ CSA
11 Boston-Cambridge-Newton, MA-NH MSA 4,878,211 4,552,402 +7.16% Boston-Worcester-Providence, MA-RI-NH-CT CSA
12 San Francisco-Oakland-Berkeley, CA MSA 4,696,902 4,335,391 +8.34% San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA CSA
13 Riverside-San Bernardino-Ontario, CA MSA 4,678,371 4,224,851 +10.73% Los Angeles-Long Beach, CA CSA
14 Detroit–Warren–Dearborn, MI MSA 4,304,136 4,296,250 +0.18% Detroit-Warren-Ann Arbor, MI CSA
15 Seattle-Tacoma-Bellevue, WA MSA 4,018,598 3,439,809 +16.83% Seattle-Tacoma, WA CSA
16 Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI MSA 3,657,477 3,346,859 +9.28% Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN-WI CSA
17 San Diego-Chula Vista-Carlsbad, CA MSA 3,332,427 3,095,313 +7.66%  
18 Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater, FL MSA 3,243,963 2,783,243 +16.55%  
19 Denver-Aurora-Lakewood, CO MSA 2,991,231 2,543,482 +17.60% Denver-Aurora, CO CSA
20 St. Louis, MO-IL MSA 2,805,473 2,787,701 +0.64% St. Louis-St. Charles-Farmington, MO-IL CSA
21 Baltimore-Columbia-Towson, MD MSA 2,800,189 2,710,489 +3.31% Washington-Baltimore-Arlington, DC-MD-VA-WV-PA CSA
22 Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia, NC-SC MSA 2,684,276 2,243,960 +19.62% Charlotte-Concord, NC-SC CSA
23 Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford, FL MSA 2,639,374 2,134,411 +23.66% Orlando-Lakeland-Deltona, FL CSA
24 San Antonio-New Braunfels, TX MSA 2,590,732 2,142,508 +20.92%  
25 Portland-Vancouver-Hillsboro, OR-WA MSA 2,510,259 2,226,009 +12.77% Portland-Vancouver-Salem, OR-WA CSA
26 Sacramento-Roseville-Folsom, CA MSA 2,374,749 2,149,127 +10.50% Sacramento-Roseville, CA CSA
27 Las Vegas-Henderson-Paradise, NV MSA 2,315,963 1,951,269 +18.69% Las Vegas-Henderson, NV-AZ CSA
28 Pittsburgh, PA MSA 2,309,246 2,356,285 −2.00% Pittsburgh-New Castle-Weirton, PA-OH-WV CSA
29 Austin-Round Rock-Georgetown, TX MSA 2,295,303 1,716,289 +33.74%  
30 Cincinnati, OH-KY-IN MSA 2,232,907 2,137,667 +4.46% Cincinnati-Wilmington-Maysville, OH-KY-IN CSA
31 Kansas City, MO-KS MSA 2,173,212 2,009,342 +8.16% Kansas City-Overland Park-Kansas City, MO-KS CSA
32 Columbus, OH MSA 2,138,946 1,901,974 +12.46% Columbus-Marion-Zanesville, OH CSA
33 Indianapolis-Carmel-Anderson, IN MSA 2,091,019 1,887,877 +10.76% Indianapolis-Carmel-Muncie, IN CSA
34 Cleveland-Elyria, OH MSA 2,043,807 2,077,240 −1.61% Cleveland-Akron-Canton, OH CSA
35 San Jose-Sunnyvale-Santa Clara, CA MSA 1,971,160 1,836,911 +7.31% San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland, CA CSA
36 Nashville-Davidson–Murfreesboro–Franklin, TN MSA 1,961,232 1,646,200 +19.14% Nashville-Davidson–Murfreesboro, TN CSA
37 Virginia Beach-Norfolk-Newport News, VA-NC MSA 1,779,824 1,713,954 +3.84% Virginia Beach-Norfolk, VA-NC CSA
38 Providence-Warwick, RI-MA MSA 1,623,890 1,600,852 +1.44% Boston-Worcester-Providence, MA-RI-NH-CT CSA
39 Jacksonville, FL MSA 1,587,892 1,345,596 +18.01% Jacksonville-St. Marys-Palatka, FL-GA CSA
40 Milwaukee-Waukesha, WI MSA 1,577,676 1,555,908 +1.40% Milwaukee-Racine-Waukesha, WI CSA
41 Oklahoma City, OK MSA 1,425,375 1,252,987 +13.76% Oklahoma City-Shawnee, OK CSA
42 Raleigh-Cary, NC MSA 1,420,376 1,130,490 +25.64% Raleigh-Durham-Cary, NC CSA
43 Memphis, TN-MS-AR MSA 1,348,678 1,316,100 +2.48% Memphis-Forrest City, TN-MS-AR CSA
44 Richmond, VA MSA 1,303,469 1,186,501 +9.86%  
45 New Orleans-Metairie, LA MSA 1,272,258 1,189,866 +6.92% New Orleans-Metairie-Hammond, LA-MS CSA
46 Louisville/Jefferson County, KY-IN MSA 1,268,993 1,202,718 +5.51% Louisville/Jefferson County–Elizabethtown–Bardstown, KY-IN CSA
47 Salt Lake City, UT MSA 1,240,029 1,087,873 +13.99% Salt Lake City-Provo-Orem, UT CSA
48 Hartford-East Hartford-Middletown, CT MSA 1,201,483 1,212,381 −0.90% Hartford-East Hartford, CT CSA
49 Buffalo-Niagara Falls, NY MSA 1,125,637 1,135,509 −0.87% Buffalo-Cheektowaga-Cattaraugus, NY CSA
50 Birmingham-Hoover, AL MSA 1,091,921 1,061,024 +2.91% Birmingham-Hoover-Talladega, AL CSA