Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

And you don't see that she is baiting  you? And you are triggered. 

It is a statement intended to bring out the crazy from the left. It is working nicely. 

Your cognitive dissonance is pure.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The Republican overseeing the controversial GOP-backed election audit in Arizona has reportedly been banned from entering the building where the recount process is ongoing, after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.

The Arizona Republic reported on Friday evening that Ken Bennett, Arizona's former Secretary of State who has been described as the audit's "director," was barred from entering the building on the state fairgrounds where the audit is moving forward. The newspaper reported that Bennett had shared some of the audit data with outside experts showing that the ballot recount was tracking "very closely" with Maricopa County's certified results.

https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-gop-audit-director-barred-recount-after-sharing-data-supporting-trump-loss-1612791

How about because

1. He leaked, therefore breaching Senate terms

2. He lied, or was misinterpreted

Official interim data was disclosed officially to the AZ Senate. That was in opposition to What Bennet is implied to have said. Second issue, a Trump win by 50k votes in Maricopa would be a small deviation from the official count of ~2 mil. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 0R0 said:

How about because

1. He leaked, therefore breaching Senate terms

2. He lied, or was misinterpreted

Official interim data was disclosed officially to the AZ Senate. That was in opposition to What Bennet is implied to have said. Second issue, a Trump win by 50k votes in Maricopa would be a small deviation from the official count of ~2 mil. 

How about the Maricopa count is correct and Trump lost.

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Your cognitive dissonance is pure.

Calm down grasshopper, spin the bottle has seen its day. Speaking to that issue time to highlight more of the GREEN machine high points...maybe low points?

What lies in AZ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

How about the Maricopa count is correct and Trump lost.

Is that statement based in fact or rumor has it? A link plz.

What lies in AZ 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

How about because

1. He leaked, therefore breaching Senate terms

2. He lied, or was misinterpreted

Official interim data was disclosed officially to the AZ Senate. That was in opposition to What Bennet is implied to have said. Second issue, a Trump win by 50k votes in Maricopa would be a small deviation from the official count of ~2 mil. 

How about because Bennett is spilling the truth and the Cyberboobs money mining machine has run its course.The Leader of the Senate over the Cyberboobs, Queen Karen, banned Bennett for not playing along with the rest of the boobs. Game over . The Cyberboobs should have should have published its results of the audit as it was being conducted, IE daily tallies. Now the audit has been over for over a month and no results? The only reason you do not have results it Queen Karen does not want them released. Bennett banned? Sounds like typical GOP Gestapo tactics.  I have a bridge to sell you if you think Trump won. Trump lost, now move along with the rest of the losers.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

22 hours ago, notsonice said:

How about because Bennett is spilling the truth and the Cyberboobs money mining machine has run its course.The Leader of the Senate over the Cyberboobs, Queen Karen, banned Bennett for not playing along with the rest of the boobs. Game over . The Cyberboobs should have should have published its results of the audit as it was being conducted, IE daily tallies. Now the audit has been over for over a month and no results? The only reason you do not have results it Queen Karen does not want them released. Bennett banned? Sounds like typical GOP Gestapo tactics.  I have a bridge to sell you if you think Trump won. Trump lost, now move along with the rest of the losers.

The AZ Senate did not want interim data to be released because of supposed potential for misinterpretation without context of the whole count. I don't agree, since I prefer up to date transparency, but then I am not part of the AZ audit. 

The audit is still incomplete as some types of ballots were not counted and segregated counts for non fake and adjudicated ballots are not public yet. Also, forensic examination of the machines was not done because of missing passwords in Dominion's exclusive possession, and the lack of the routers for examination. Also missing are access logs which Dominion or the Maricopa board had overwritten in order to hide who accessed the election software during the count. (Mar 11).

I am happy to see you flipping out to the point of calling everything and anyone involved by epithets. 

It indicates to me that you feel you are at a dead end on preserving the delusion that the 2020 election was somehow legitimate. 

Should also add that the confirmation of the voter registry by door to door canvassing was halted due to Bidet admin attack and because of prioritization as funding is still tight. Some opposition is in the way within the AZ GOP. 

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The AZ Senate did not want interim data to be released because of supposed potential for misinterpretation without context of the whole count. I don't agree, since I prefer up to date transparency, but then I am not part of the AZ audit. 

The audit is still incomplete as some types of ballots were not counted and segregated counts for non fake and adjudicated ballots are not public yet. Also, forensic examination of the machines was not done because of missing passwords in Dominion's exclusive possession, and the lack of the routers for examination. Also missing are access logs which Dominion or the Maricopa board had overwritten in order to hide who accessed the election software during the count. (Mar 11).

I am happy to see you flipping out to the point of calling everything and anyone involved by epithets. 

It indicates to me that you feel you are at a dead end on preserving the delusion that the 2020 election was somehow legitimate. 

 

The audit is still incomplete??? they are done counting the ballots. The counted the actual ballots that people used to vote, fake ballots???? They have had over 4 months to look for such issues and they have not found any. The audit results should have been made public as they counted and now what are the delaying this for???. The banning of Bennett is a Gestapo move by the GOP. What a farce. Enough is enough. Trump lost now move along

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me get this straight:

  • Mike Pence is a "rino"
  • Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey is a "rino"
  • Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell  is a"rino"
  • Former Attorney General William Barr is a "rino"
  • The entire Supreme Court is loaded with "rinos"
  • Wyoming Senator Liz Cheney is a "rino"

All because they do not support #45's lies.

I smell a new party arising.

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The AZ Senate did not want interim data to be released because of supposed potential for misinterpretation without context of the whole count. I don't agree, since I prefer up to date transparency, but then I am not part of the AZ audit. 

 

 

A couple pages back you were claiming that the audit was fully transparent and now you wish it had greater transparency. Ugh.

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, turbguy said:

Let me get this straight:

  • Mike Pence is a "rino"
  • Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey is a "rino"
  • Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell  is a"rino"
  • Former Attorney General William Barr is a "rino"
  • The entire Supreme Court is loaded with "rinos"
  • Wyoming Senator Liz Cheney is a "rino"

All because they do not support #45's lies.

I smell a new party arising.

Oh and don't forget Bennett, I'm sure one of those Grand Juries must have already issued an arrest warrant for him.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What lye's in Arizona?

A surrender to nonsense.

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

People with the power to create illusions have a great deal at stake in making them appear to be reality.

A great deal of time and money, as well as personal reputations and political fortunes, are expended in creating and maintaining these illusions.

...and so it continues...

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-government-and-politics-elections-ap-fact-check-election-2020-b3905c30c8bb585e20850da3c3f022e8

Edited by turbguy
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this what a Senator does all day?

I thought businesses were free to make their own decisions free of government meddling...

 

Clipboard01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, turbguy said:

Let me get this straight:

  • Mike Pence is a "rino"
  • Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey is a "rino"
  • Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell  is a"rino"
  • Former Attorney General William Barr is a "rino"
  • The entire Supreme Court is loaded with "rinos"
  • Wyoming Senator Liz Cheney is a "rino"

All because they do not support #45's lies.

I smell a new party arising.

Romney is a RINO got booed off the stage in a GOP convention.

AZ Sen who swapped to oppose the audit got booed off the CPAC stage without managing to say a word. Must have followed establishment RINO state GOP committee advice along never Trumper @Turbguy that the MAGA people are not going to be around much longer but the moneyed interests supporting RINOs would be. Obviously you can not get to a primary without the America First movement at least not opposing you; though it looks like you can't win a seat without them in the general elections. 

There are more and more RINOs being dislodged and set up to fail their primaries. Specific targets for removal are RINO RNC leaders and State RCs and local ones for sure. The idea is to boot out the establishment RINOs entirely from the party. 

 4 10 20 is not lying. Stop looking for facts from the MSM. They are projecting their team's own lies onto everyone else. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

 

 

A couple pages back you were claiming that the audit was fully transparent and now you wish it had greater transparency. Ugh.

It is, but they are not allowing interim counts released unless in presentation to the Senate. With you on criticizing this. The detail recorded in their processes and the on-camera proceeding are plenty proof of transparency, but they are nominally at least, working for the Senate and that is what the Senate wanted. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

It is, but they are not allowing interim counts released unless in presentation to the Senate. With you on criticizing this. The detail recorded in their processes and the on-camera proceeding are plenty proof of transparency, but they are nominally at least, working for the Senate and that is what the Senate wanted. 

We don't know who is funding the audit or what the methodology is because they declared it a trade secret or what they are doing with the data in Ted Kaczynski's cabin up in Montana. The audit is not transparent.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

11 hours ago, 0R0 said:

It is, but they are not allowing interim counts released unless in presentation to the Senate. With you on criticizing this. The detail recorded in their processes and the on-camera proceeding are plenty proof of transparency, but they are nominally at least, working for the Senate and that is what the Senate wanted. 

the on-camera proceeding are plenty proof of transparency?????? you have a camera from 50 feet recording a bunch of cyberboobs looking at paper??? this is not transparency. Who were the individuals? where they qualified to do anything? who qualified them? what where they doing? were there qualified 3rd party independent inspectors watching over them to make sure the cyberboobs where following a plan of action and to make sure that what ever they were doing was right? did each one fill out a daily report of all their activities, votes looked at (ie database of their audit of each vote and what they decided?) . I did not see that the cyberboobs were entering data for each ballot cast into a database. So many things a real audit of anything will involve yet to date the Cyberboobs have not even detailed what they are doing. Trade secrets in their methods? I have a bridge to sell you. Having people coming off the streets with no experience and overseen by a company that has zero experience? what a joke . I bet you they do not even know how to write it all up. No wonder why there is no report. The blind being led by the blind Cyberboobs. And now banning Bennett, the Senate liason?, a guy who has seen preliminary results? Gestapo GOP   Queen Karen is in charge? what a joke. At this point you can be the only thing the Cyberboobs will put out is a fake report (if they even know how to write a professional report).......Trump lost and the Cyberboobs are his best team he has? The Cyberboobs ...ha ha ha ha ........The Stooges have landed in Arizona

Edited by notsonice
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’re f---ed’: Dems fear turnout catastrophe from GOP voting laws

There’s growing concern — bordering on alarm — about the potential impact in 2022 of the raft of new voting restrictions.

ATLANTA — After Georgia Republicans passed a restrictive voting law in March, Democrats here began doing the math.

The state’s new voter I.D. requirement for mail-in ballots could affect the more than 270,000 Georgians lacking identification. The provision cutting the number of ballot drop boxes could affect hundreds of thousands of voters who cast absentee ballots that way in 2020 — and that’s just in the populous Atlanta suburbs alone.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/26/democrats-gop-voting-laws-crisis-500726

What lies in AZ....and beyond.

 

52mo81 (1).jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

We’re f---ed’: Dems fear turnout catastrophe from GOP voting laws

There’s growing concern — bordering on alarm — about the potential impact in 2022 of the raft of new voting restrictions.

ATLANTA — After Georgia Republicans passed a restrictive voting law in March, Democrats here began doing the math.

The state’s new voter I.D. requirement for mail-in ballots could affect the more than 270,000 Georgians lacking identification. The provision cutting the number of ballot drop boxes could affect hundreds of thousands of voters who cast absentee ballots that way in 2020 — and that’s just in the populous Atlanta suburbs alone.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/26/democrats-gop-voting-laws-crisis-500726

What lies in AZ....and beyond.

 

52mo81 (1).jpg

Nothing says democracy like making it hard for people to vote. /sarcasm

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bennett says the audit is not even transparent to him and it looks like they are cooking the books:

“The reason that I am that close to stepping down as the liaison is that I cannot be a part of a process that I am kept out of critical aspects along the way that make the audit legitimate and have integrity when we produce the final report,” Bennett said, “and unfortunately there have been too many of those situations.”

“The tip of the iceberg,” he continued, “came out last Friday when I was denied access to the audit itself.”

Bennett went onto say that, though nominally in charge, he had been excluded from the actual adding up of the numbers and been denied information about how the audit was planning to validate its findings, if at all.

“I’m the liaison and I think when people hear that word they think, ‘OK, he’s in charge of it,” Bennett said. “But that has not been the case and let me just share some examples of why I’m standing here on the precipice.”

Bennett went on to give detailed descriptions of times he was kept out of the loop on critical audit procedures, which—given the convoluted, bizarre, and unprecedented nature of the audit practices—require some explanation.

In one such instance, Cyber Ninjas refused to give Bennett information about their ability to reconcile ballots that had to be duplicated—such as spoiled ballots or ballots from overseas military voters—and the duplicates themselves.

“I asked the auditors, ‘when we’re done with the duplicates, please give me a comprehensive reconciliation of were we able to identify one of these for every one of those’ and that has not been forthcoming now for two months,” Bennett said.

In another case, the audit’s complex process for tallying votes—which involved three counters speed-reading ballots from a lazy susan, marking their totals, and sending them across the room to be reconciled and entered on a spreadsheet—led to confusion for Bennett.

“There were serious issues in the aggregation spreadsheet when the tally sheets would be carried over to the end of the room and entered into the spreadsheet,” Bennett said. “For the first several weeks of the audit, huge issues with that.”

Bennett said he was told that the unnamed problems with the lazy susan-spreadsheet dance had been resolved and he apparently took the Cyber Ninjas’ word for it for a time, but told the auditors he wanted it explained to him eventually. “I said, ‘well when we get to the point where you can show me, I want to look into that spreadsheet and make sure that we can show the public that every one of these tally sheets is correctly reflected somewhere else where it can be added up and come up with our totals,’” Bennett continued. “And a week or two later I’m told that those folks were told by auditors, ‘don’t share anything with Secretary Bennett.’”

Typically, Bennett has not been allowed to see the audit’s final tally—which Fann confirmed earlier this month would differ from the official count—even though the audit was completed weeks ago. And apparently, as I predicted in May, those numbers are going to prove way off.

“That count must have been significantly different than the Maricopa County count because all of a sudden the Senate started talking about a third count,” Bennett said. This count would be “to just verify the number of ballots that are here.”

If a third count were to be commissioned, Bennett said that he insisted an independent third party conduct it, but instead Cyber Ninjas has insisted on doing it themselves and blocking Bennett from access to the process. This led Bennett to conclude that Cyber Ninjas might cook the numbers of their tally to match those of the new one.

“We have to make sure that we are not force balancing to their number or giving them something too early that would allow them to force balance back to our number,” Bennett said. “I even asked Mr. Pullen what are the procedures for us to do this third count so that we can make sure that we are independent from the second, and he refused to tell me. And I just was shocked that I became very concerned that there would be this force balancing going on.” (Force balancing is an accounting term that basically means cooking the books.)

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/07/arizona-audit-bennett-cyber-ninjas-lies.html

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Bennett says the audit is not even transparent to him and it looks like they are cooking the books:

“The reason that I am that close to stepping down as the liaison is that I cannot be a part of a process that I am kept out of critical aspects along the way that make the audit legitimate and have integrity when we produce the final report,” Bennett said, “and unfortunately there have been too many of those situations.”

“The tip of the iceberg,” he continued, “came out last Friday when I was denied access to the audit itself.”

Bennett went onto say that, though nominally in charge, he had been excluded from the actual adding up of the numbers and been denied information about how the audit was planning to validate its findings, if at all.

“I’m the liaison and I think when people hear that word they think, ‘OK, he’s in charge of it,” Bennett said. “But that has not been the case and let me just share some examples of why I’m standing here on the precipice.”

Bennett went on to give detailed descriptions of times he was kept out of the loop on critical audit procedures, which—given the convoluted, bizarre, and unprecedented nature of the audit practices—require some explanation.

In one such instance, Cyber Ninjas refused to give Bennett information about their ability to reconcile ballots that had to be duplicated—such as spoiled ballots or ballots from overseas military voters—and the duplicates themselves.

“I asked the auditors, ‘when we’re done with the duplicates, please give me a comprehensive reconciliation of were we able to identify one of these for every one of those’ and that has not been forthcoming now for two months,” Bennett said.

In another case, the audit’s complex process for tallying votes—which involved three counters speed-reading ballots from a lazy susan, marking their totals, and sending them across the room to be reconciled and entered on a spreadsheet—led to confusion for Bennett.

“There were serious issues in the aggregation spreadsheet when the tally sheets would be carried over to the end of the room and entered into the spreadsheet,” Bennett said. “For the first several weeks of the audit, huge issues with that.”

Bennett said he was told that the unnamed problems with the lazy susan-spreadsheet dance had been resolved and he apparently took the Cyber Ninjas’ word for it for a time, but told the auditors he wanted it explained to him eventually. “I said, ‘well when we get to the point where you can show me, I want to look into that spreadsheet and make sure that we can show the public that every one of these tally sheets is correctly reflected somewhere else where it can be added up and come up with our totals,’” Bennett continued. “And a week or two later I’m told that those folks were told by auditors, ‘don’t share anything with Secretary Bennett.’”

Typically, Bennett has not been allowed to see the audit’s final tally—which Fann confirmed earlier this month would differ from the official count—even though the audit was completed weeks ago. And apparently, as I predicted in May, those numbers are going to prove way off.

“That count must have been significantly different than the Maricopa County count because all of a sudden the Senate started talking about a third count,” Bennett said. This count would be “to just verify the number of ballots that are here.”

If a third count were to be commissioned, Bennett said that he insisted an independent third party conduct it, but instead Cyber Ninjas has insisted on doing it themselves and blocking Bennett from access to the process. This led Bennett to conclude that Cyber Ninjas might cook the numbers of their tally to match those of the new one.

“We have to make sure that we are not force balancing to their number or giving them something too early that would allow them to force balance back to our number,” Bennett said. “I even asked Mr. Pullen what are the procedures for us to do this third count so that we can make sure that we are independent from the second, and he refused to tell me. And I just was shocked that I became very concerned that there would be this force balancing going on.” (Force balancing is an accounting term that basically means cooking the books.)

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/07/arizona-audit-bennett-cyber-ninjas-lies.html

Bennett  was always suspect because of his historical involvement in elections in AZ when the current mess was built up by long standing practice of piling up fraud upon fraud. He was engaged for his expertise in finding mechanisms to apply fraud in elections - either to pursue them or block them. 

The Cyber Ninjas are answering to the Senate, rather than Bennett. They are conducting as good a process as they can. Their goal was to create an indisputable count of all "stuff" purporting to be ballots, counts of segregated fake ballots, real ballots, and independent counts summed up meeting the balance of the segregated "ballot" types. There is no forced balancing and small discrepancies should be expected. 

The raw ballot mechanical counting is being conducted right now. The hiccups they may have had in producing that count which I presume is what he is talking about (due to be done Wed) they say was taken care of without specifying how nor what the nature of the problems was. 

The entire process was supervised by observers from both parties, some of which were Maricopa board employees. read the color coded shirts table to see what function each group had. 

The raw findings released to the AZ Senate so far and to the public by them, are already far in excess of Bidet's claimed lead by more than an order of magnitude.

The canvassing process to ascertain the voter registry is being continued through the AZ AG's office rather than the audit's volunteers who were doing so before. Probably to make sure the process is conducted without bias that the DOJ complained was possible without any evidence that such a problem occurred.

In any case, they are documenting all that they are doing. They are expecting to have heavy scrutiny of their work. 

Bennett is now blocked because he broke Senate terms of conduct on leaking.  

As AZ Sen Wendy Rogers says, there is already sufficient information to decertify the election. 


 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Bennett  was always suspect because of his historical involvement in elections in AZ when the current mess was built up by long standing practice of piling up fraud upon fraud. He was engaged for his expertise in finding mechanisms to apply fraud in elections - either to pursue them or block them. 

The Cyber Ninjas are answering to the Senate, rather than Bennett. They are conducting as good a process as they can. Their goal was to create an indisputable count of all "stuff" purporting to be ballots, counts of segregated fake ballots, real ballots, and independent counts summed up meeting the balance of the segregated "ballot" types. There is no forced balancing and small discrepancies should be expected. 

The raw ballot mechanical counting is being conducted right now. The hiccups they may have had in producing that count which I presume is what he is talking about (due to be done Wed) they say was taken care of without specifying how nor what the nature of the problems was. 

The entire process was supervised by observers from both parties, some of which were Maricopa board employees. read the color coded shirts table to see what function each group had. 

The raw findings released to the AZ Senate so far and to the public by them, are already far in excess of Bidet's claimed lead by more than an order of magnitude.

The canvassing process to ascertain the voter registry is being continued through the AZ AG's office rather than the audit's volunteers who were doing so before. Probably to make sure the process is conducted without bias that the DOJ complained was possible without any evidence that such a problem occurred.

In any case, they are documenting all that they are doing. They are expecting to have heavy scrutiny of their work. 

Bennett is now blocked because he broke Senate terms of conduct on leaking.  

As AZ Sen Wendy Rogers says, there is already sufficient information to decertify the election. 


 

What a steaming pile of excrement. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The WI audit appears to be on its way to being implemented

https://legis.wisconsin.gov/assembly/22/brandtjen/media/1497/brandtjen-calls-for-more-investigation.pdf

The amount of absentee voting taking place has exposed issues surrounding ballot curing, ‘indefinitely confined’ electors, ballot harvesting and how our tabulators actually work. As I’ve traveled around our state as Chair of the Campaigns and Elections committee, voters have made it clear that they want a thorough, cyber-forensic examination of tabulators, ballot marking devices and other election equipment, which I will be helping facilitate on behalf of the committee as the chair. The questionable dissemination and application of guidance by the Wisconsin Elections Commission, the repeated failure to follow state elections law by liberal partisan clerks, and the recent revelation of the tens of thousands of new registrations and votes cast by individuals whose driver’s license number, name, and  date of birth did not match and were subsequently removed from the state system after their votes were recorded, are simply outrageous. I think these are legitimate concerns, and our oversight has not kept up with current election technology

Add to that, MD anomalies are sparking a broad interest in conducting a full forensic audit of that state's elections in 2020. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-maryland-voter-integrity-group-finds-serious-anomalies-four-maryland-counties/

Seth Keshel's demographic analysis is guiding their focus on counties with large overvotes.

TX and FL are working towards audits of their largest counties (10 and 5 respectively) due to odd outcomes, demographic mismatches of results to population, and evidence of misconduct. There is also the matter of sudden shifts of votes to the Dem candidates in counties where particular digital election equipment was recently installed. As the exodus of TX Dem congressmembers to DC shows, plenty of them suspect or know that they were not legitimately elected and would not hold office if an honest election were to take place. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

What a steaming pile of excrement. 

How about a material comment?

  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.