Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, nsdp said:

Ward, you should change your name to Hanoi Jane. You give aid and comfort to Vladimir just like she gave to Le Duan and Le Duc Tho.

I think Mr. Krebs shut all of your BS down with this :https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

red-x.png  Rumor: A bad actor could change election results without detection.

Get the Facts: The systems and processes used by election officials to tabulate votes and certify official results are protected by various safeguards that help ensure the accuracy of election results. These safeguards include measures that help ensure tabulation systems function as intended, protect against malicious software, and enable the identification and correction of any irregularities.

Every state has voting system safeguards to ensure each ballot cast in the election can be correctly counted. State procedures often include testing and certification of voting systems, required auditable logs, and software checks, such as logic and accuracy tests, to ensure ballots are properly counted before election results are made official. With these security measures, election officials can check to determine that devices are running the certified software and functioning properly.

Every state also has laws and processes to verify vote tallies before results are officially certified. State processes include robust chain-of-custody procedures, auditable logs, and canvass processes. The vast majority of votes cast in this election will be cast on paper ballots or using machines that produce a paper audit trail, which allow for tabulation audits to be conducted from the paper record in the event any issues emerge with the voting system software, audit logs, or tabulation. These canvass and certification procedures are also generally conducted in the public eye, as political party representatives and other observers are typically allowed to be present, to add an additional layer of verification. This means voting system software is not a single point of failure and such systems are subject to multiple audits to ensure accuracy and reliability. For example, some counties conduct multiple audits, including a post-election logic and accuracy test of the voting system, and a bipartisan hand count of paper ballots.

Are you brave enough to submit to an audit of your claims under 18 USC 1001 where you could be sentenced to multiple terms for false statements to the court or federal cyber crime agents and spend the rest of your life at the Robert Stroud Suite.

 

FICTION

All security procedures were out the window in the  disputed counties.

Stop looking for excuses, "nothing going on here"  is not a statement of fact. Let him swear to it under penalty of perjury - that he knows what he said is indeed true.

All the machines in question received a software update the day before the election, which requires re certification, which was not done. They also were switched off remotely in the 5 counties in question overnight early on Nov 4 and nobody checked the machines to certify them after this event.

There was every effort made by the local election officials to hack the election.

The math proves entirely that this election in PA WI MI GA AZ VA IL is bogus. The Dominion machines are indeed suspect, they are unsecurable when connected online, which they were during the count, again a violation of procedure.

CISA is not privy to the machine's communications with the routing in Spain and Servers in Germany. Gives them no way to verify anything about the election.

 

  • Great Response! 5
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

The President's silence and his staying out of the public eye is really odd. 

 

He is depressed that he lost the election.   Give him time to grieve.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

The left is revved up like never before. 

 

 

He is licking his wounds, pretty damn irritated that they're censoring his Twitter account, eating some comfort food

Ever consider that the left was revved up before the election?  All the talk shows writers are going to miss the joke factory that is trump.

 

Poor trump, you can have two scoops of ice cream tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, El Nikko said:

I've put my money where my mouth is on Trump winning, quite literally, I cannot see him not being the next President even now.

Some of us over here (the good guys) are rooting for you all like you cannot believe.

While everyone knows I admire the Don I am a realist and firstly never gambled but I have and secondly I imagine if I was writing or reading a history book say 30 years in the future...the next obvious step from 2020 would be Trump winning, rebuilding  and then taking on China to retain the top spot NOT Biden winning and the US descending into anarchy and Marxism.

That is just me being logical, looking at the big picture and I do still think I will be proven correct.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

If you want to make more bet's I'll take your money and give it to a charity.

 

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, nsdp said:

Ward, you should change your name to Hanoi Jane. You give aid and comfort to Vladimir just like she gave to Le Duan and Le Duc Tho.

I think Mr. Krebs shut all of your BS down with this :https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

red-x.png  Rumor: A bad actor could change election results without detection.

Get the Facts: The systems and processes used by election officials to tabulate votes and certify official results are protected by various safeguards that help ensure the accuracy of election results. These safeguards include measures that help ensure tabulation systems function as intended, protect against malicious software, and enable the identification and correction of any irregularities.

Every state has voting system safeguards to ensure each ballot cast in the election can be correctly counted. State procedures often include testing and certification of voting systems, required auditable logs, and software checks, such as logic and accuracy tests, to ensure ballots are properly counted before election results are made official. With these security measures, election officials can check to determine that devices are running the certified software and functioning properly.

Every state also has laws and processes to verify vote tallies before results are officially certified. State processes include robust chain-of-custody procedures, auditable logs, and canvass processes. The vast majority of votes cast in this election will be cast on paper ballots or using machines that produce a paper audit trail, which allow for tabulation audits to be conducted from the paper record in the event any issues emerge with the voting system software, audit logs, or tabulation. These canvass and certification procedures are also generally conducted in the public eye, as political party representatives and other observers are typically allowed to be present, to add an additional layer of verification. This means voting system software is not a single point of failure and such systems are subject to multiple audits to ensure accuracy and reliability. For example, some counties conduct multiple audits, including a post-election logic and accuracy test of the voting system, and a bipartisan hand count of paper ballots.

Are you brave enough to submit to an audit of your claims under 18 USC 1001 where you could be sentenced to multiple terms for false statements to the court or federal cyber crime agents and spend the rest of your life at the Robert Stroud Suite.

 

Well i must say i have absolutely no ideal who you are..nor your back round.. or skill set. It is apparent you have made some well reasoned arguments in a very enligtened fashion It also it quite apparent that you may need a slight refresher course in the finer points of hacking/manipulating software...as this homeland director may well need...a thought here is he does not.

It should be known that one could have a audience of 1000 software scientists watching every move and every aspect and nunacne of this election counting process and have absolutely no comprehension the system itself is manipulating the count, or some ediity  outside the system is manipulating both the machine and the count. You see behind that screen your looking at now you nor anyone looking at this thread has absolutely no comprehension as to what is taking place behind their screens...none.

Only a hard drive examination could determine if indeed the machines were manipulated, to that point that director knows as much or he is a village idiot..rather harsh yet true. In order for him to make such statements a forensic examination would have to take place and yet he did not. One has to speculate just as to why not, after all a Presidential election is a matter of importance. And not based on "Rumor Has It"

Now i do understand one can cry foul/conspiracy...yet at the same time i urge you to have a read below. All done under the eye of trained scientists...and no internet connection..I give you a internet connection and hacking are as ancient and the horse and buggy...Just ask the Iranian's...

https://www.google.com/search?q=stuntext+iran+hack&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS925US925&oq=stuntext+iran+hack&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l3.15569j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, nsdp said:

Ward, you should change your name to Hanoi Jane. You give aid and comfort to Vladimir just like she gave to Le Duan and Le Duc Tho.

I think Mr. Krebs shut all of your BS down with this :https://www.cisa.gov/rumorcontrol

red-x.png  Rumor: A bad actor could change election results without detection.

Get the Facts: The systems and processes used by election officials to tabulate votes and certify official results are protected by various safeguards that help ensure the accuracy of election results. These safeguards include measures that help ensure tabulation systems function as intended, protect against malicious software, and enable the identification and correction of any irregularities.

Every state has voting system safeguards to ensure each ballot cast in the election can be correctly counted. State procedures often include testing and certification of voting systems, required auditable logs, and software checks, such as logic and accuracy tests, to ensure ballots are properly counted before election results are made official. With these security measures, election officials can check to determine that devices are running the certified software and functioning properly.

Every state also has laws and processes to verify vote tallies before results are officially certified. State processes include robust chain-of-custody procedures, auditable logs, and canvass processes. The vast majority of votes cast in this election will be cast on paper ballots or using machines that produce a paper audit trail, which allow for tabulation audits to be conducted from the paper record in the event any issues emerge with the voting system software, audit logs, or tabulation. These canvass and certification procedures are also generally conducted in the public eye, as political party representatives and other observers are typically allowed to be present, to add an additional layer of verification. This means voting system software is not a single point of failure and such systems are subject to multiple audits to ensure accuracy and reliability. For example, some counties conduct multiple audits, including a post-election logic and accuracy test of the voting system, and a bipartisan hand count of paper ballots.

Are you brave enough to submit to an audit of your claims under 18 USC 1001 where you could be sentenced to multiple terms for false statements to the court or federal cyber crime agents and spend the rest of your life at the Robert Stroud Suite.

 

I'm guessing if you were ever a Republican, you changed party affiliation faster than Kamala Harris spreads her… personality for upward mobility, once you saw the DNC was paying lawyers $140,000 per week to defend them. Just goes to show how much a guilty party will spend. 

Krebs is gone, like your honor once you saw those dolla bills

Drip, drip, drip

 

Edited by Ward Smith
These will KEEP coming out
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen to this speech carefully. Ask yourself just how prescient Trump was about all this. He named the players, the fraud, and the future. Only the low IQ and easily deceived people were so easily hypnotized by the MSM and political lies. Adam Schiff said he had proof of Russian collusion for years. He is a baldfaced liar, as are the rest. You think they have your best interests at heart? Laughable. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The final chapter is not yet written

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

@Wombat You seem to be someone with inside knowledge at the highest levels.  How much of this is true or at least fairly accurate?  If it is like the man says, and he sounds quite reasonably well thought out to me, are we going to be able to stop it?  Are the people of the world incurable pussies and incapable of doing what's good for them?  I am truly interested in your take on this issue and what you know that governments in particular are doing to either counter it or join it.

Dan, I only got to the 8 minute mark so I will have to get back 2u for a full response but I would like to point out that every govt is in the business of tyranny and prohibition.  Once you have gun control, this is where it leads:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-11/controversy-over-south-australias-plans-to-tax/12874068?nw=0

At the end of the day, governments will do what keeps them in power, whether that means staying solvent or winning votes, two aims that are often diametrically opposed. My guess is that the "sheeple" are incapable of doing what's good for them because they no longer know what that actually is. Only criminals will thrive in the new world, whether they be "outlaws" or the "banksters". As you know, we are already a long way down this path. Some 30-40 years ago, the top economists predicted half of what we are witnessing today. If you can get your hands on these 2 books, I highly recommend them:

The "G-forces " book by Frank Feather basically covers the global fight over our limited resources whether it be water, agricultural land, or oil. At the other end of the spectrum, the book by Lester Thurow basically predicts what Jay McKinsey has been talking about with his exponential economics, u know, the land of plenty. He argued some 30 years ago that America would become so rich that the only thing left to do would be to spend big on health. He was spot on. The USA now spends 20% of its GDP on health, more than 5 times as much as the military. Thing is, we are living in BOTH worlds at once. The land of scarcity that Feather talks about, AND the land of abundance that Thurow predicted, if you are amongst the lucky ones. Please note that neither of these books talk about the importance of a growing pop'n to further growth in GDP. That concept came about in the 90's and is now EVERYTHING in the eyes of govt. However, all three subjects are kinda coming together now. We want sustainability, but also pop'n growth, and we want to spend ever greater amounts on health care even tho we can't afford it. If u google "the impossible trinity", you will discover the economic concept that u can manage your currency (exchange rate), your interest rate, and current account but only two of these at any time. When u focus on 2 of them, the other one is impossible to manage. In a similar vein, the globalists are trying to have their cake and eat it. Won't work. They think they can export jobs to low-wage 3rd-world countries, AND keep the Indians at home happy by getting the govt to print money and hand it out. I am sure u can see the problem with that?

But there you go Dan, Western govt's are getting desperate. Not enough tax to cover ballooning health costs, and not enough balls to introduce massive tariffs. So tyranny it is. Petrol taxes, tobacco and alcohol taxes, even bloody sugar taxes, anything that is a "sin"! Tyranny is becoming necessary to balance the books, despite 70 years of "peace". We were meant to get a "peace dividend", where everyone became richer coz we not wasting money on wars. Again, I will let u form ur own judgement on that one :) Anyway, I think u get the picture Dan. It always comes back to money and national wealth and power, and for us in the West, it is running out rapidly. Not even Trump had the balls to truly take on the globalists. Every time he put extra tariffs on China, the share market dived 500 points? What to do? A war with China would have been much more successful, but the share market would have crashed 70-80%, good luck gettin blamed for that? Only a second term President could do it. That is why I was so keen to see Trump get re-elected. I am afraid the CCP has us by the short and curlies now, unless the people of the USA wake up and demand their jobs back from China. Fat chance. Hope that answers your question?

IM000859.JPG

  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2020 at 5:02 PM, Ward Smith said:

He should have been fired a long time ago. 

You must be the most ignorant person on the planet to publicly declare at this point in time that the November 3 election was the most secure in history? 5 freaking states stopped counting ballots simultaneously, all when Trump is clearly winning and the news channels are hopping around trying to distract the public from the numbers on the freaking screen and why they called Arizona with 10% of the votes counted but waited until Florida was 97% counted to finally give it to Trump? Trump gave a speech at 2:30 AM saying he didn't want the other side to show up with hundreds of thousands of ballots at 4:00 in the morning. Guess what happened at 4:00 in the morning? Hundreds of thousands of phony ballots. Poll watchers chased out of buildings, not allowed to have cameras (even though the other side did) in the very few places they were allowed in, they were ordered to be 120 feet away? Secure my pasty white azz. 

Indeed. If the election was so secure and honest, why are the DHS and DOJ so scared to investigate it? Why make a declaration without an investigation? Are they that scared of Biden? If so, I will cause problems for all of them before too long.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, El Nikko said:

I've put my money where my mouth is on Trump winning, quite literally, I cannot see him not being the next President even now.

Some of us over here (the good guys) are rooting for you all like you cannot believe.

While everyone knows I admire the Don I am a realist and firstly never gambled but I have and secondly I imagine if I was writing or reading a history book say 30 years in the future...the next obvious step from 2020 would be Trump winning, rebuilding  and then taking on China to retain the top spot NOT Biden winning and the US descending into anarchy and Marxism.

That is just me being logical, looking at the big picture and I do still think I will be proven correct.

The lawyers are coming, with class action lawsuits.  People will go to jail.  Legal careers will be made and there will be many many rich lawyers.  Money that will come from billionaires and trillion $$ companies.  And government leaders who knowingly went along with them will go to jail.

Time is near to dance a jig, I believe.  :) 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, 0R0 said:

FICTION

All security procedures were out the window in the  disputed counties.

Stop looking for excuses, "nothing going on here"  is not a statement of fact. Let him swear to it under penalty of perjury - that he knows what he said is indeed true.

All the machines in question received a software update the day before the election, which requires re certification, which was not done. They also were switched off remotely in the 5 counties in question overnight early on Nov 4 and nobody checked the machines to certify them after this event.

There was every effort made by the local election officials to hack the election.

The math proves entirely that this election in PA WI MI GA AZ VA IL is bogus. The Dominion machines are indeed suspect, they are unsecurable when connected online, which they were during the count, again a violation of procedure.

CISA is not privy to the machine's communications with the routing in Spain and Servers in Germany. Gives them no way to verify anything about the election.

 

And then there's this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well i must say i have absolutely no ideal who you are..nor your back round.. or skill set. It is apparent you have made some well reasoned arguments in a very enligtened fashion It also it quite apparent that you may need a slight refresher course in the finer points of hacking/manipulating software...as this homeland director may well need...a thought here is he does not.

It should be known that one could have a audience of 1000 software scientists watching every move and every aspect and nunacne of this election counting process and have absolutely no comprehension the system itself is manipulating the count, or some ediity  outside the system is manipulating both the machine and the count. You see behind that screen your looking at now you nor anyone looking at this thread has absolutely no comprehension as to what is taking place behind their screens...none.

Only a hard drive examination could determine if indeed the machines were manipulated, to that point that director knows as much or he is a village idiot..rather harsh yet true. In order for him to make such statements a forensic examination would have to take place and yet he did not. One has to speculate just as to why not, after all a Presidential election is a matter of importance. And not based on "Rumor Has It"

Now i do understand one can cry foul/conspiracy...yet at the same time i urge you to have a read below. All done under the eye of trained scientists...and no internet connection..I give you a internet connection and hacking are as ancient and the horse and buggy...Just ask the Iranian's...

https://www.google.com/search?q=stuntext+iran+hack&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS925US925&oq=stuntext+iran+hack&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i160l3.15569j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

 

I'll admit I did not watch the nearly 2 hour video, but I'll take your word for it.  Hacking is/was obvious and will be uncovered, now or in the near future.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

Dan, I only got to the 8 minute mark so I will have to get back 2u for a full response but I would like to point out that every govt is in the business of tyranny and prohibition.  Once you have gun control, this is where it leads:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-11/controversy-over-south-australias-plans-to-tax/12874068?nw=0

At the end of the day, governments will do what keeps them in power, whether that means staying solvent or winning votes, two aims that are often diametrically opposed. My guess is that the "sheeple" are incapable of doing what's good for them because they no longer know what that actually is. Only criminals will thrive in the new world, whether they be "outlaws" or the "banksters". As you know, we are already a long way down this path. Some 30-40 years ago, the top economists predicted half of what we are witnessing today. If you can get your hands on these 2 books, I highly recommend them:

The "G-forces " book by Frank Feather basically covers the global fight over our limited resources whether it be water, agricultural land, or oil. At the other end of the spectrum, the book by Lester Thurow basically predicts what Jay McKinsey has been talking about with his exponential economics, u know, the land of plenty. He argued some 30 years ago that America would become so rich that the only thing left to do would be to spend big on health. He was spot on. The USA now spends 20% of its GDP on health, more than 5 times as much as the military. Thing is, we are living in BOTH worlds at once. The land of scarcity that Feather talks about, AND the land of abundance that Thurow predicted, if you are amongst the lucky ones. Please note that neither of these books talk about the importance of a growing pop'n to further growth in GDP. That concept came about in the 90's and is now EVERYTHING in the eyes of govt. However, all three subjects are kinda coming together now. We want sustainability, but also pop'n growth, and we want to spend ever greater amounts on health care even tho we can't afford it. If u google "the impossible trinity", you will discover the economic concept that u can manage your currency (exchange rate), your interest rate, and current account but only two of these at any time. When u focus on 2 of them, the other one is impossible to manage. In a similar vein, the globalists are trying to have their cake and eat it. Won't work. They think they can export jobs to low-wage 3rd-world countries, AND keep the Indians at home happy by getting the govt to print money and hand it out. I am sure u can see the problem with that?

But there you go Dan, Western govt's are getting desperate. Not enough tax to cover ballooning health costs, and not enough balls to introduce massive tariffs. So tyranny it is. Petrol taxes, tobacco and alcohol taxes, even bloody sugar taxes, anything that is a "sin"! Tyranny is becoming necessary to balance the books, despite 70 years of "peace". We were meant to get a "peace dividend", where everyone became richer coz we not wasting money on wars. Again, I will let u form ur own judgement on that one :) Anyway, I think u get the picture Dan. It always comes back to money and national wealth and power, and for us in the West, it is running out rapidly. Not even Trump had the balls to truly take on the globalists. Every time he put extra tariffs on China, the share market dived 500 points? What to do? A war with China would have been much more successful, but the share market would have crashed 70-80%, good luck gettin blamed for that? Only a second term President could do it. That is why I was so keen to see Trump get re-elected. I am afraid the CCP has us by the short and curlies now, unless the people of the USA wake up and demand their jobs back from China. Fat chance. Hope that answers your question?

IM000859.JPG

Well stated.  I agree with much of what you say.  I will try to get those books, and they are on my list of reading to do now.

Hopefully, the following video signals a turn of history.  The lawyers are hungry and class action gets attention and causes great pain.  We need both.  Let loose the dogs (lawyers) of war!  And strip the CCP of every little place to hide, and let the Chinese people rise up of their own accord.

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

Indeed. If the election was so secure and honest, why are the DHS and DOJ so scared to investigate it? Why make a declaration without an investigation? Are they that scared of Biden? If so, I will cause problems for all of them before too long.

It ain't Biden that anyone's scared of.  He is nothing more than a puppet wanna-be.

image.png.f67a4f388129c8af6f17074569a44620.png

image.png.86b07bf09017e6046e4c6a951313b5f8.png

image.png.fafb85c867be085cc5e04ae432eea813.png

image.png.9338131e0546d6ed40b0f48573cf750c.png

image.png.9c31f21b344266770a5a2cc060e93428.png

image.png.64defc28a01d469243c3168728379342.png

And on and on.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QUEUED VIDEO

One documented aspect where Facebook's over $300 million donation served to directly influence ballot manipulation with dirty tricks.

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

QUEUED VIDEO

One documented aspect where Facebook's over $300 million donation served to directly influence ballot manipulation with dirty tricks.

 

Speaking of class action lawsuits, the MSM plus Big Tech has not accounted for their $billions in illegal in kind campaign contributions. Yet another reason they have no choice but to throw all in on this election. They must control the courts, and the DOJ or their crimes will come to the surface. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sworn Testimony apparently

Em_DBlXXYAII8V7.png

Em_DN-OXUAAgHms.png

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

Indeed. If the election was so secure and honest, why are the DHS and DOJ so scared to investigate it? Why make a declaration without an investigation? Are they that scared of Biden? If so, I will cause problems for all of them before too long.

They are afraid not only of Biden but of the Dem leadership and the progressive = Marxist racist colleagues installed by Obama and his predecessors who have filtered out the new hires into the security agencies to create a wall of progressive Dems to block investigations against Dems and promote fake cases against conservatives. Biden's election is a Bolshevik revolution. Even Zuckerberg was caught by his employees who were lined up against his free expression and who's company relies on the "rage machine" to get people to stay engaged on the platform. His total control of his company made controlling it easy by controlling Zuck. The employees kidnapped the company. They were placed there by the culture warriors and marxist revolutionaries via infiltration.

You have little to work with. That is what Trump faced. That is why he could get no traction in cleaning up any security agency. He is relying on exposure of the election fraud that he obviously was expecting. As it turned out, he has no skill at running a persistent campaign to systemically pressure out the Marxist infiltration. The system kept serving up compromised people for nomination. What Barr needed to do was empty out the top 5 layers of his organization, then attack the FBI and remove its leadership then install better people without compromising politics or ties and use them to investigate the security agencies and their contractors.

Perhaps some of this was done, but there is little of it that came out to the public, if anything.

Armed with Sydney Powell's firehose of evidence and data analysis Trump can probably get the entire presidential election vacated by the courts deleting PA MI GA WI VA IL where the count data show a clear pattern of fraud. The big deal is conducting an investigation through the FBI and DOJ. Not possible to do so easily. You need a clean and leak free investigative team to bring criminal charges that can clear out the Bolshevik conspirators and their corporate partners in the DNC  and within the security agencies and the electoral staff on the ground that did the deed at the county level with physical ballots.

I don't know that Trump managed to produce an appropriate chain of command within the investigative agencies that could actually conduct the operation and bring charges and make arrests. He also needs to have the capacity to take care of the Antifa BLM riots that are sure to follow if the Mayors and governors don't cooperate.

  • Great Response! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

They are afraid not only of Biden but of the Dem leadership and the progressive = Marxist racist colleagues installed by Obama and his predecessors who have filtered out the new hires into the security agencies to create a wall of progressive Dems to block investigations against Dems and promote fake cases against conservatives. Biden's election is a Bolshevik revolution. Even Zuckerberg was caught by his employees who were lined up against his free expression and who's company relies on the "rage machine" to get people to stay engaged on the platform. His total control of his company made controlling it easy by controlling Zuck. The employees kidnapped the company. They were placed there by the culture warriors and marxist revolutionaries via infiltration.

You have little to work with. That is what Trump faced. That is why he could get no traction in cleaning up any security agency. He is relying on exposure of the election fraud that he obviously was expecting. As it turned out, he has no skill at running a persistent campaign to systemically pressure out the Marxist infiltration. The system kept serving up compromised people for nomination. What Barr needed to do was empty out the top 5 layers of his organization, then attack the FBI and remove its leadership then install better people without compromising politics or ties and use them to investigate the security agencies and their contractors.

Perhaps some of this was done, but there is little of it that came out to the public, if anything.

Armed with Sydney Powell's firehose of evidence and data analysis Trump can probably get the entire presidential election vacated by the courts deleting PA MI GA WI VA IL where the count data show a clear pattern of fraud. The big deal is conducting an investigation through the FBI and DOJ. Not possible to do so easily. You need a clean and leak free investigative team to bring criminal charges that can clear out the Bolshevik conspirators and their corporate partners in the DNC  and within the security agencies and the electoral staff on the ground that did the deed at the county level with physical ballots.

I don't know that Trump managed to produce an appropriate chain of command within the investigative agencies that could actually conduct the operation and bring charges and make arrests. He also needs to have the capacity to take care of the Antifa BLM riots that are sure to follow if the Mayors and governors don't cooperate.

Agreed with everything you said, plus the addition that for no reason at all (except, obviously to protect the guilty) there's tons of evidence that is classified. Notice the redactions in the @El Nikko posts above.  Why is it redacted? Are we afraid Venezuela will revolt when they find out they've got a criminally corrupt government? News flash! They already know

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sidney Powell changed her twitter avatar 😂😂

 

nbiok.PNG

  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2016: Trump wins Electoral College, loses popular vote bigly. 

2020: Trump loses Electoral College, loses popular vote biglier. 

How did Donald lose? It appears he bled enough GOP-leaning support (How's it going fellow dudes!) from people like me to sink him in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania, and MiWi. Republican resisters are why Donald lost yet Democrats failed to expand their House margin and why Republicans will -- likely -- keep the senate. The election data is pretty clear on this point now. 

Donald lost the electoral college thanks to voters like me. You're welcome. Democrats made Donald's loss more brutal by piling on the hugely embarrassing multi-million popular vote loss. Thank you, Democrats, you did a great job making it crystal clear American voters fired our grossly unfit public employee. It was a pleasure to join with Americans from opposing political views to defeat the common enemy. 

God Bless America.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.