Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

3 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Whatever happens I feel sorry for the US. If the allegations about fraud are true then this speaks loads. Similarly if they are wrong. Posters here should note that. 

Nothing gets by you, does it, Rasmus.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, nsdp said:

Rage Against the Voting Machine

Trump blames the result on Dominion’s systems. Where’s the evidence?  Wall Street Journal

But so far there’s no good evidence of voting problems that would come close to Mr. Biden’s lead of 73,000 votes in Pennsylvania or 145,000 in Michigan. In Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State last week ordered a hand recount of all five million ballots. The effort turned up 2,600 missing votes that Floyd County forgot to upload. Adding them would cut Mr. Biden’s lead to slightly north of 13,000.

If Georgia’s recount doesn’t find big irregularities, then these claims should be put to rest. In the George W. Bush years, the conspiratorial left focused on Diebold, a maker of electronic voting machines. It would be a mistake for anyone on the right to go down a similar dead end, especially if Georgia’s paper ballots give the same result as the computers.

Mr. Trump was even further astray last week in a tweet. “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED.” Dominion says it’s “impossible” that its machines deleted nearly a million Trump votes in Pennsylvania, where it serves only 14 counties. With turnout at 76%, it adds, those counties registered 1.3 million votes. ( How do we get to  over 1,000,000 votes when the machines were only used in 14 counties with 76% turnout and 1.3 million votes.  That measn less than 450,000 voters  didn't vote and 450,000 is less than 1/2 of Mr Trump's claim of 941,000.  If you believe Mr. Trumps claims , you're a Trump CHUMP)Mr. Trump was even further astray last week in a tweet. “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED.” Dominion says it’s “impossible” that its machines deleted nearly a million Trump votes in Pennsylvania, where it serves only 14 counties. With turnout at 76%, it adds, those counties registered 1.3 million votes.Mr. Trump was even further astray last week in a tweet. “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED.” Dominion says it’s “impossible” that its machines deleted nearly a million Trump votes in Pennsylvania, where it serves only 14 counties. (With turnout at 76%, it adds, those counties registered 1.3 million votes. Only les than 450,000 voters did nt vote so the only way to get to 941,000 is for Trump voters to vote TWICE.  If you believe Mr. Trump's claims , YOU're a TRUMP CHUMP)

Vulnerabilities,” Mr. Appel wrote in a blog post Friday, “are not the same as rigged elections, especially when we have paper ballots in almost all the states.

You guys have really got to watch this interview with Trump lawyer Sydney Powell:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6209930642001?fbclid=IwAR22DYtKahWapZ2-FHtp-L0wVWQUtlqrz17WA8Wg2CaNes9DvWW15hipKiA&spark_wn=1#sp=show-clips

She's got the evidence, and it's Millions of votes not any of this pidley shit the MSM keeps talking about.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nsdp said:

Trump blames the result on Dominion’s systems. Where’s the evidence?  Wall Street Journal

But so far there’s no good evidence of voting problems that would come close to Mr. Biden’s lead of 73,000 votes in Pennsylvania or 145,000 in Michigan. In Georgia, the Republican Secretary of State last week ordered a hand recount of all five million ballots. The effort turned up 2,600 missing votes that Floyd County forgot to upload. Adding them would cut Mr. Biden’s lead to slightly north of 13,000.

If Georgia’s recount doesn’t find big irregularities, then these claims should be put to rest. In the George W. Bush years, the conspiratorial left focused on Diebold, a maker of electronic voting machines. It would be a mistake for anyone on the right to go down a similar dead end, especially if Georgia’s paper ballots give the same result as the computers.

Mr. Trump was even further astray last week in a tweet. “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED.” Dominion says it’s “impossible” that its machines deleted nearly a million Trump votes in Pennsylvania, where it serves only 14 counties. With turnout at 76%, it adds, those counties registered 1.3 million votes. ( How do we get to  over 1,000,000 votes when the machines were only used in 14 counties with 76% turnout and 1.3 million votes.  That measn less than 450,000 voters  didn't vote and 450,000 is less than 1/2 of Mr Trump's claim of 941,000.  If you believe Mr. Trumps claims , you're a Trump CHUMP)Mr. Trump was even further astray last week in a tweet. “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED.” Dominion says it’s “impossible” that its machines deleted nearly a million Trump votes in Pennsylvania, where it serves only 14 counties. With turnout at 76%, it adds, those counties registered 1.3 million votes.Mr. Trump was even further astray last week in a tweet. “REPORT: DOMINION DELETED 2.7 MILLION TRUMP VOTES NATIONWIDE. DATA ANALYSIS FINDS 221,000 PENNSYLVANIA VOTES SWITCHED FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO BIDEN. 941,000 TRUMP VOTES DELETED.” Dominion says it’s “impossible” that its machines deleted nearly a million Trump votes in Pennsylvania, where it serves only 14 counties. (With turnout at 76%, it adds, those counties registered 1.3 million votes. Only les than 450,000 voters did nt vote so the only way to get to 941,000 is for Trump voters to vote TWICE.  If you believe Mr. Trump's claims , YOU're a TRUMP CHUMP)

Vulnerabilities,” Mr. Appel wrote in a blog post Friday, “are not the same as rigged elections, especially when we have paper ballots in almost all the states.

Misleading, to the extreme. Those votes were stolen nationwide but Appel  portends  to not understand? 

Meanwhile back in Georgia, notice the quality with which these ballots are safely secured, stored and retrieved NOT

Watch this video

The crooks in Georgia are literally shuffling ballots like a three card Monte game. Boxes and boxes of them. They must think we're all as stupid as nsdp and Bradley are to fall for this. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Rather than accept Donald's electoral college and popular vote loss some will reach into their bag of crackpot conspiracy theories. 

It is electoral fraud

Here are easy to understand vote count records from the count reporting streams of several states

GA.  Note each batch having the same ratio of Biden to Trump votes. Clear evidence of fraud

image.thumb.png.5a4ac2dfdf45f0ccc8efb8a800ff79b5.png

MI the same

image.thumb.png.05270276c5a5acb86c8c87681728428c.png

Other patterns from the ward or precinct counts show systematic fraud.

Counter to some analysts trying to imply that Dominion machines alone were in question, it is the also the collection and management software at the state level that are compromised as are the smartmatic counting machines. All were wide open to manipulation and reprogramming at the counting, tabulation and reporting levels. All were used. The gross results by state show it too.

Here is VA losing 373k votes

image.png.55bfa57668f3d3b6c7c08591f038adab.png

There is no question of electronic fraud, there is also likely phsyical ballot fraud.

They were losing hard and had to go well beyond the "normal" scale of cheating as Hillary did in 2016, which is why she did not contest several very tight races, where her efforts fell short of cheating her way into the presidency.

I have not seen the results of the Obama elections analyzed but I would not be surprised if his wins were "helped along" with substantial fraud.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, nsdp said:

The fraud is at multiple levels. Counting machine, tabulator, reporting software, physical ballots (ballot harvesting and ballot stuffing) and recounting stacks of ballots that have already been counted before. The Dominion tabulation software is not the only level where changes were made. The reporting system shows its own indelible signature including the loss of 941k votes in PA. They DO NOT need to come from Dominion tabulators alone, they can and did come from the election management software collecting from the tabulators. Meaning that the entire state's count is in question, not just the 46 counties with Dominion tabulators.

The paper ballots mean nothing if you don't audit them and do a signature comparison and validation on the envelope discard pile.

Mr. Appel is being deliberately myopic in his focus on the particular machines in those 46 counties. They were not ALL of the fraud, they were PART of it.

Stop looking for  excuses not to act and get with the program to expose the fraud and repair the election system because what we have now is clearly easily manipulated. Till the existing system is gone, nobody should believe in any election result. For all we know Biden may have lost VA and IL. Congress may have been majority Republican.

The Rep legislatures of these states can discard the certifications and dictate complete audited recounts and forensic analysis of envelopes.

But the Federal level investigation of voting software and machine manipulation of the counting and reporting are on such a huge scale that ballot stuffing and such are just not the main problem in this election.

• Great Response! 8

Dr Shiva round two

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Stop looking for  excuses not to act and get with the program to expose the fraud and repair the election system because what we have now is clearly easily manipulated. Till the existing system is gone, nobody should believe in any election result. For all we know Biden may have lost VA and IL. Congress may have been majority Republican.

At the end of the video, Shiva invites those who wish to help to join him. I've got crazy big things going on with my businesses but I'm going to join in if I can and so will my wife. When she did accounting, she found a mistake in a large publicly traded company she worked at that had been wrong for years but everyone else gave up, including two Big 3 accounting firms. My wife was explicitly told by management not to bother, so she just looked during her lunch hours. Took her about one week, part time, after armies of accountants had spent months and months full time. She's a pit bull about numbers, I pity the fool

1E8E71D4-5815-4FD7-B2AA-2CEB9E0D6BBA.png

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Nothing to see here folks, move along 

321E8AD0-1778-4073-9118-521B5B952A61.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Oh my goodness, did you guys inform the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia about your election fraud discoveries? Here's his twitter account @GaSecofState. 

• Rolling Eye 2

Here's the Republican Governor of Georgia's twitter account. @GovKemp

They're going to be super stoked you guys uncovered electoral fraud in their state that handed Democrat Joe "Did Not Win" Biden their electoral college votes.  

• Rolling Eye 2

It really is fantastic and encouraging that, after all the silence and presumed acquiescence, people are coming out with clear analysis' of what went wrong, and how.  Whether their field of expertise is math or law or software or whatever else that is relevant, they are coming forward.  These are patriots, nothing less.  They are putting themselves out there in front of the scrutiny, the harassment and abuse, to right a tremendous wrong.  I salute them all and wish them well.

A comment was directed at me earlier that was meant to, I guess, open my eyes that this corruption would even be found to affect or eminate from "my party".  All I can say to that is, this is not a party matter.  This is truth.   This is civic duty.  This is (hopefully) justice.  I honestly don't care about party affiliation in any way when it comes to corruption.  I want the truth.  I want our civil servants to perform their duties without bias, period.  And yes, when people are found to be corrupt, I want them punished under the full weight of the law.  In this case, I seriously want to see many people on TV doing the "perp walk" as they are paraded off to prison cells.  I want maximum sentences to deter any and all up and comers from thinking they might try any of this "malarkey" again, in the words of one of our soon to be sentenced politicians.  A sad end for an old man?  Yes, but my money, lots of my money, appears to have funded his career of draining his constituents and the general taxpayers of the U.S. while corrupting his own family members to carry on in his footsteps.  That is NOT the way my father raised me; was it yours?

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

10 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Here's the Republican Governor of Georgia's twitter account. @GovKemp

They're going to be super stoked you guys uncovered electoral fraud in their state that handed Democrat Joe "Did Not Win" Biden their electoral college votes.  

We didn't uncover it, Brad.  We were aware of the irregularities and are pleased they are being brought to the light of day.  Again, this has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat.  If they are guilty, they should be tried in a court of law and sentenced like every other man or woman.  We are created equal.  We should be punished equally.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 6

10 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Nothing gets by you, does it, Rasmus.

I am not sure I understand. Sarcasm? 

I am not voicing an opinion for or against Trump. Just stating how this looks to a non-American reading this forum. 

Incidentally, I agree with you that there should be investigations to uncover the truth. But how do we know what is the truth ? Sidney Powell in that interview made serious allegations but said I will not show evidence in public. If that is the case then don't do the interview, just let your court victory speak for itself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Dems continue running around with the goal posts while calling foul on everyone else. The GA recount is another fraud. The ballots for Biden are with perfect machine printed marks and lack any folds needed to fit them into the mail in envelope. They came straight from the printer to the counting center, obvious counterfeits, sent to Dem workers who count them without following procedure (supposed to call out the vote and transfer to the next team member to check and stack) . The entire recount is another fraud. Chain of custody was not followed. Ballot boxes without markings on their seals were provided to be counted. These are not legal as they have no chain of custody markings on their boxes.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/georgia-recount-plagued-by-anomalies-according-to-sworn-affidavits_3585250.html

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I am not voicing an opinion for or against Trump. Just stating how this looks to a non-American reading this forum. 

Incidentally, I agree with you that there should be investigations to uncover the truth. But how do we know what is the truth ? Sidney Powell in that interview made serious allegations but said I will not show evidence in public. If that is the case then don't do the interview, just let your court victory speak for itself. 

She is supposed to show evidence in court. It will come out in discovery if either side wants it to. At this point, Powell should keep it secret till discovery and presentation to the courts.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

She is supposed to show evidence in court. It will come out in discovery if either side wants it to. At this point, Powell should keep it secret till discovery and presentation to the courts.

But why the interview to stir up an atmosphere ? And why repost it in an international forum? 

genuine questions. 

5 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Yes, sarcasm, Rasmus.  I think all Republican supporters on this forum agree that if there are Republicans mixed into the corruption, then they should be punished under the law as well.  I get that you were voicing an outsider's view, and that is appreciated.

The truth is in our legal process of investigation and discovery, which is where the court grants the prosecution time to develop their investigations and introduce their discoveries from that process.  It is all the normal course of a court case here, and that is quite different from the legal system in most other countries.  I have knowledge of how it works in Germany, for instance, and there the attorneys just present what they have and leave it with the judge for his/her decision/ruling.  Our court proceedings can carry on for quite a while depending on investigations and discoveries.

Attorney Powell is granting an interview to give an idea of what they are investigating and discovering, but she would go against court rules to reveal exact details.  Yes, the media is a necessary part in our legal process as well, since this affects the public and the public wants to know where the courts are going.  The judges will not or can not comment, but the attorneys can.  She can lead in with interviews like that one and then let the court rulings later speak for themselves.  At which point she'll probably write a book and get rich(er)! :) 

• Like 4

Possible flip back to Trump in Michigan:

In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In dramatic reversal, Wayne County election board Republicans rescind votes certifying results

In affidavits, GOP canvass board members claim they were bullied and say there are too many irregularities in Detroit vote to justify accepting election results.

Updated: November 19, 2020 - 8:05am

In an extraordinary turnabout that foreshadows possible legal action, the two GOP members of Wayne County's election board signed affidavits Wednesday night alleging they were bullied and misled into approving election results in Michigan's largest metropolis and do not believe the votes should be certified until serious irregularities in Detroit votes are resolved.

The statements by Wayne County Board of Canvassers Chairwoman Monica Palmer and fellow GOP member William C. Hartmann rescinding their votes from a day earlier threw into question anew whether Michigan's presidential vote currently favoring Democrat Joe Biden will be certified. They also signaled a possible legal confrontation ahead.

"I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified," Hartmann said in his affidavits. "Until these questions are addressed, I remain opposed to certification of the Wayne County results."

Added Palmer in her affidavit: "I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections."

Both GOP board members said their concerns included discrepancies in nearly three quarters of Detroit's precinct poll books where ballots are supposed to be matched to qualified voters.

"The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary," Palmer explained.

Their pronouncements come just 24 hours after a chaotic meeting in which the county's election board initially failed to certify the Nov. 3 election results during a 2-2 deadlocked vote when both Palmer and Hartmann voted against certification. But after hours of contentious public comment and criticism -- including Democratic allegations of racism and threats against their safety -- the two GOP members struck a deal to certify the elections in return for a promise of a thorough audit.

Palmer and Hartmann said Wednesday they learned that state officials had reneged or would not honor the audit, leaving them no recourse but to oppose certification until more investigation could be performed.

It was not immediately clear whether the Tuesday night compromise was binding or could be changed, or whether the two members' decision to announce their rescinded votes would stop Michigan state officials from proceeding to name electors.

But both GOP board members said in the affidavits they felt misled and unduly pressured to change their positions the night earlier.

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," Palmer said in her affidavit.

The board members' actions were immediately hailed by Phill Kline, head of the conservative-leaning Thomas More Society's Amistad Project, which has been contesting election irregularities in several key battleground states like Michigan.

"I'm pleased Mr. Hartmann and Ms. Palmer reiterated their opposition to the certification of the Wayne County results despite bullying and threats and in the face of broken promises by Michigan's Secretary of State," Kline told Just the News. "Mr. Hartman is properly demanding answers from Wayne County election officials."

You can read their affidavits here.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Attorney Powell is granting an interview to give an idea of what they are investigating and discovering, but she would go against court rules to reveal exact details.  Yes, the media is a necessary part in our legal process as well, since this affects the public and the public wants to know where the courts are going.  The judges will not or can not comment, but the attorneys can.  She can lead in with interviews like that one and then let the court rulings later speak for themselves

OK.

One question though : If the courts do not find that Powell can prove fraud does this mean the courts are corrupt? I guess this is what worries me - a bit like trumps tax records if either side doesn't want details out due some principle then lasting division is created. 

Again - I cannot stress enough that I do not have an opinion for or against; I am just commenting that the process looks very messy 

1 minute ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

OK.

One question though : If the courts do not find that Powell can prove fraud does this mean the courts are corrupt? I guess this is what worries me - a bit like trumps tax records if either side doesn't want details out due some principle then lasting division is created. 

Again - I cannot stress enough that I do not have an opinion for or against; I am just commenting that the process looks very messy 

Well, at this point all we can do is put our trust in the courts.  Keep in mind these are civil courts and not FISA, or government processing, courts and legal actions.  Civil courts are local and the first level of trial.  If they rule against either party and they feel they have been wrongfully denied, they can then elevate to the next level of courts, up to and including the Supreme Court, which could agree to hear the case and rule on it or deny a hearing which would force the parties to accept the next lower court's ruling(s).

As for Trump's tax records, I have laid out the complete legal facts on that before on here and I don't care to do so again.  Suffice it to say, no one, I repeat no one, has to reveal their tax records to the public.  The tax authorities are not allowed, I repeat not allowed, to release anyone's tax records to anyone, except Congress, if Congress decided to force the issue.  Since the "issue" of Trump's taxes is purely political, Congress is actually wise enough not to push the issue.  They just play it out in the media to stir up the voters.

One extra word on that, the Internal Revenue Service (our tax department) does indeed audit when they deem an audit necessary.  If they find irregularities, they pass their evidence to the Justice Department for further investigation and, if warranted, prosecution.  Neither has happened, so you have no reason to believe that President Trump has broken any tax laws.  Nor does Congress, hence their staying out of the fight (it could be used against any or all of them some day, and they don't want to reveal their records either).

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

But why the interview to stir up an atmosphere ? And why repost it in an international forum? 

genuine questions. 

Genuine answer. 

This kind of deep rooted corruption isn't going to go away with the usual bromides. Evidence has been known to "disappear" in court records, sealed for all eternity (unless it helps a certain democrat candidate named Obama). One mechanism the govt uses is "continuous investigation" so for instance trying to find out information about the Las Vegas shooting gets stymied because it's still "under investigation". Why? Supposedly the perp is still dead but everything is under lock and seal. 

If Sydney doesn't bring up at least the main issues in public the deep state gets to bury it again, and again, and again. That's what they have been doing, for decades. America has spent billions "exporting" democracy. What happens when the world discovers that a few bad actors have been suborning that democracy with these "shenanigans"? The deep State is very, very worried.

• Great Response! 5
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Whatever happens I feel sorry for the US. If the allegations about fraud are true then this speaks loads. Similarly if they are wrong. Posters here should note that. 

The U.S. has a long sordid history of voter fraud and party manipulation of candidates.  The Mainstream Media is no help, because they rarely expose it.  The corruption in the U.S. is in every government agency...FDA, EPA, CDC, NIH, SEC, you name it.  It is relatively easy to find out about it if one does diligent research.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Our court proceedings can carry on for quite a while depending on investigations and discoveries.

Is that why all your lawyers are so rich?

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

genuine questions. 

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Genuine answer. 

This kind of deep rooted corruption isn't going to go away with the usual bromides. Evidence has been known to "disappear" in court records, sealed for all eternity (unless it helps a certain democrat candidate named Obama). One mechanism the govt uses is "continuous investigation" so for instance trying to find out information about the Las Vegas shooting gets stymied because it's still "under investigation". Why? Supposedly the perp is still dead but everything is under lock and seal. 

If Sydney doesn't bring up at least the main issues in public the deep state gets to bury it again, and again, and again. That's what they have been doing, for decades. America has spent billions "exporting" democracy. What happens when the world discovers that a few bad actors have been suborning that democracy with these "shenanigans"? The deep State is very, very worried.

The main goal of the declarations and partial revelations is to spur on the wave of insiders turning states' evidence. 

• Upvote 3