Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

10 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

But why the interview to stir up an atmosphere ? And why repost it in an international forum? 

genuine questions. 

Genuine answer, since the election and the reported demise of Trumps defeat, Democratic cities across the US are shutting down and quarantining citizens. In Oregon the state is actually limiting public and private gatherings to 8 people...by the way that is 8 people in ones own home. Travel restrictions and heavy fines along with incarceration are the outcomes of any violations...In this country called the United States.

Now what does that have to do with the price of tea/oil??? Imagine if you would the worlds largest user of oil suddenly drops another 30% of all ready low oil demand..A note here the US is no longer the perpetual money tree far from it. This next lock down may very well fracture the tree and fracture what is left of the oil industry....Demand destruction or obliteration?

All one has to do is look at market segments Airlines...Retail...Automotive. They all survive on Disposable income...and that is the 300lb gorilla that no one will engage.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

We didn't uncover it, Brad.  We were aware of the irregularities and are pleased they are being brought to the light of day.  Again, this has nothing to do with Republican or Democrat.  If they are guilty, they should be tried in a court of law and sentenced like every other man or woman.  We are created equal.  We should be punished equally.

Sure. I totally believe you are simply interested in justice for all. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

35 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Sure. I totally believe you are simply interested in justice for all. 

No he's a normal person unlike the unhinged lefties

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 11/15/2020 at 4:45 AM, Gerry Maddoux said:

If the hand recount has Trump winning by a sizable margin (say 200,000), then it's hard to imagine that the Supreme Court wouldn't hand down an edict that all swing states that used Dominion Voting Systems perform a hand count. 

The lawyers must have been busy gathering proofs (aplenty here) where the discrepancies happened and submitting them to the court for reference. The Head of the election committee and the judges should be in the rightful call to decide ballots after each sudden change and those numbers recorded during abnormal hours, should be discarded. Every comment on how fraud was carried out should be taken into consideration and be investigated........ Basic leadership and independence of judgement by the judiciary system might be made useful at this point.....

Trump might still have executive power to order that to be done.................??

On 11/15/2020 at 10:10 PM, Kirk said:

I understand & empathize with some Trump voter concerns. I still couldn’t vote for Trump as he is offensive to so many Americans and his policies frankly frighten me. Biden is more center than left. I can live with that and hope folks give him a chance to be President to all Americans like he has promised. 

If there are specific examples how offensive he has been for our references, it would be great.......... Or is it just about cutting Biden off during the first debate because Biden started off his statement with personal attack??

Which policies were  you registering in mind, if you do not mind the question??

If Paris climate change agreement and TPP are two of those .............. what good is a policy which is merely a paper filled with common statements repeated every two years or so?? Agreement is just a consent and acknowledgement. Not action ought to be taken. It has been a very common practice that usually leads to an eventual universal outcome of nothing much gets done, is it not? Plus, you need to pay billions per year to others outside of your jurisdiction to get nothing done............. Is this worth it??

Content of TPP, if you do not mind the discussion:

3Contents https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trans-Pacific_Partnership

Are you seeing any redundancy from the common practice initiated by elder generations centuries ago with their legendary common sense?? How effective is this broad range targets with diverse level of development, literacy, capability, compared to usual specific target solution??

With trillions of deficits in tow, choosing old diplomatic format, with the  same previous crew, where no decision is the best decision; no opinion is the best opinion, are you sincerely desiring something good or new to turn out?? Or do you prefer status quo?? No change is the best change??

6 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

OK.

One question though : If the courts do not find that Powell can prove fraud does this mean the courts are corrupt? I guess this is what worries me - a bit like trumps tax records if either side doesn't want details out due some principle then lasting division is created. 

Again - I cannot stress enough that I do not have an opinion for or against; I am just commenting that the process looks very messy 

as an experienced lawyer that high in profile, it might be your confidence acknowledgement that she could be speaking with solid evidences?? There are ways to moderate court corruption......... Make the hearing a public event. Any discrepancy witnessed would be objected on the spot?? Educated crowd, like the Americans, would largely follow evidence, no??

The situation is messy because of the obvious reasons....... But the solutions could be equally easy and obvious, are they not?? Is this really about for America??

image.png.c82797c0ece832288329d87469e6e6c9.png

the way we solve problems..............

Edited by specinho
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Something must be occurring in Michigan, MSNBC has shifted their programming from transition teams and the rate of power transfer to Blocking votes..Racism...death of thousands and the crumbling of democracy itself. Attacking not only the Trump staff but the Republican party and the legal team itself. Biden has made a appearance and asked to 'USE HIS POWER"....Has Guiliani struck a core nerve?   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

No he's a normal person unlike the unhinged lefties

Unhinged lefties like Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger (Republican) and Governor Kemp (R-Georgia.) 

The Georgia Secretary of State runs the election and vote count in Georgia. Georgia, a state where Republicans enjoy a trifecta of governor, house, and senate. https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_Georgia_state_government

Also, Donald lost the popular vote. Twice. So charges of voter fraud in Georgia are especially embarrassing. 

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Unhinged lefties like Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger (Republican) and Governor Kemp (R-Georgia.) 

The Georgia Secretary of State runs the election and vote count in Georgia. Georgia, a state where Republicans enjoy a trifecta of governor, house, and senate. https://ballotpedia.org/Party_control_of_Georgia_state_government

Also, Donald lost the popular vote. Twice. So charges of voter fraud in Georgia are especially embarrassing. 

Those fools took bribes from Dominion to install that $140 million dollar fiasco. Powell has them dead to rights. They know it, that's why the SOS is hiding in his basement. The coup d'etat is about their only "get out of jail free card" right now. Even if Biden takes office, how, precisely is he going to stop all those court cases in their tracks? I pity the fools 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Genuine answer. 

This kind of deep rooted corruption isn't going to go away with the usual bromides. Evidence has been known to "disappear" in court records, sealed for all eternity (unless it helps a certain democrat candidate named Obama). One mechanism the govt uses is "continuous investigation" so for instance trying to find out information about the Las Vegas shooting gets stymied because it's still "under investigation". Why? Supposedly the perp is still dead but everything is under lock and seal. 

If Sydney doesn't bring up at least the main issues in public the deep state gets to bury it again, and again, and again. That's what they have been doing, for decades. America has spent billions "exporting" democracy. What happens when the world discovers that a few bad actors have been suborning that democracy with these "shenanigans"? The deep State is very, very worried.

Legally sealed is law. Try to respect "law and order!"  Sealed, moot, or inadmissible is not the same as "disappeared in court."

Hate to break it to you but "the deep state" has no feelings.  Resistance is futile. You are losing, and will continue to lose as you have for decades. Eventually, you might realize you side with perpetual losers, but probably not, being illogical and all.

You will be assimilated.jpg

1. Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened. Giuliani said that many mail-in ballots were opened without observers being able to check that they were properly signed, a key protection against fraud. Those votes, he said, were “null and void,” especially where the envelopes had been discarded, making recounts useless.

2. Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties. In Pennsylvania, whose state supreme court created new, relaxed voting rules before the election, Giuliani alleged that absentee voters in Democratic counties were allowed to “cure” defects in their ballots, while voters in Republican counties, which obeyed the state law as written, were not.

3. Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them. Giuliani said that many provisional ballots cast in Pittsburgh were submitted by people who showed up to vote in person, only to be told that they had voted already. He alleged that Democrats had filled out absentee ballots for other people, hoping they would not show up.

4. Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots. Giuliani cited an affidavit from an official who swore she was told not to exclude absentee ballots for defects, and to backdate ballots so they would not appear to have been received after Election Day, to avoid a Supreme Court order to sequester those ballots.

5. Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines. Giuliani said that there were 60 witnesses in Michigan who would attest to ballots being “produced” quickly and counted twice or thrice. He said that a minimum of 60,000 ballots, and a maximum of 100,000 ballots, were allegedly affected.

6. Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first. Giuliani noted that Wisconsin state law was stricter regarding absentee ballots than most other states are, yet alleged that 60,000 absentee ballots were counted in the Milwaukee area, and 40,000 in the Madison area, without having been applied for properly by the voters who cast them.

7. There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems. Giuliani said there was an unusually large number of overvotes in precincts in Michigan and in Wisconsin, which he alleged was the reason that Republicans on the Wayne County Board of Canvassers had refused to certify the results there this week. He also alleged that there were some out-of-state voters in Georgia, and people who had cast votes twice there.

8. Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros. Sidney Powell argued that U.S. votes were being counted overseas, and that Dominion voting machines and Smartmatic software were controlled by foreign interests, manipulating algorithms to change the results. Powell noted specifically that Smartmatic’s owners included two Venezuelan nationals, whom she alleged had ties to the regime of Hugo Chavez and Nicolas Maduro. The legal team alleged that there were statistical anomalies, such as huge batches of votes for Biden, that could not be explained except as manipulation — which, they alleged, happened in the wee hours of the morning as vote-counting had stalled. (The companies have disputed these allegations vigorously.)

9. The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted. Jenna Ellis argued that the media, had usurped the power to declare the winner of the election. She made the point, citing Federalist No. 68, that the constitutional process of selecting a president had procedural safeguards against corruption and foreign influence.
Giuliani said that the campaign believed that enough votes were flawed — more than double the margins between Biden and Trump in key states — that the president had a path to victory.

Giuliani presented evidence in the form of sworn affidavits, citing two and noting that the campaign had many more from private individuals.

He noted that several lawsuits that had been dismissed had been filed by private individuals, not the campaign directly. He said lawsuits might be filed in Arizona, and that the campaign was also examining irregularities in New Mexico and Virginia, though he said he did not think there were enough disputed votes in the latter.

Giuliani also took on the media, arguing that they had provided misleading information and condoned threats against Trump’s legal team.

He already took on the mob and won, what's a few corrupt politicians? 

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

He already took on the mob and won, what's a few corrupt politicians? 

To that point a few months ago Mr van Eck pointed out to the corruption in NY. Today it has become startling clear. Ive often wondered how Barr was  silenced in regards to the Russian/Muller debacle ..It is becoming quite apparent now, the last curtain is rising..the final play is about to begin..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 5

5 hours ago, El Nikko said:

This is dynamic!    Oh wow!

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2

Why  @BradleyPNW , @Enthalpic and their ilk are so brainfreeze that we all have to laugh at them. But at their low IQ and high dissonance they quite literally cannot see this

8959C140-4776-4729-B540-18068AE90973.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Why  @BradleyPNW , @Enthalpic and their ilk are so brainfreeze that we all have to laugh at them. But at their low IQ and high dissonance they quite literally cannot see this

Ohh they are quite well aware of things...make no mistake.

• Haha 4

(edited)

38 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

What's your point?  Seems like a clear explanation of why your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water.

(1)  A US company started by Venezuelans does not mean they are controlled by Venezuela. You may think that but it is a illogical conclusion, as usual.  Are you going to say any company started by an American is controlled by the USA?  No.

(2) Selling software, or a software company, doesn't mean they did anything wrong. If I buy a windows computer and write a threatening letter in Word did Microsoft do anything wrong? Nope.

(3) Free Software is common and once again not illegal in any way. If I use free Python and write malicious code it's not the software's fault.

Try again, fail again, Mr anti-logic.

Edited by Enthalpic

11 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ohh they are quite well aware of things...make no mistake.

Indeed. I'm levels ahead of these fools. Don't you remember I control the world as part of the left deep state?

I control all you see and hear. 

27 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Indeed. I'm levels ahead of these fools. Don't you remember I control the world as part of the left deep state?

42 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

What's your point?  Seems like a clear explanation of why your conspiracy theory doesn't hold water.

(1)  A US company started by Venezuelans does not mean they are controlled by Venezuela. You may think that but it is a illogical conclusion, as usual.  Are you going to say any company started by an American is controlled by the USA?  No.

(2) Selling software, or a software company, doesn't mean they did anything wrong. If I buy a windows computer and write a threatening letter in Word did Microsoft do anything wrong? Nope.

(3) Free Software is common and once again not illegal in any way. If I use free Python and write malicious code it's not the software's fault.

Try again, fail again, Mr anti-logic.

Time to burn one and have a read...https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-vote-smartmatic/venezuelan-election-turnout-figures-manipulated-by-one-million-votes-election-company-idUSKBN1AI1KZ

• Haha 3

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Okay, I like UK news; tends to be much less biased.

Lady doesn't like me smoking inside so I'll use a vape.

Edited by Enthalpic

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Those fools took bribes from Dominion to install that $140 million dollar fiasco. Powell has them dead to rights. They know it, that's why the SOS is hiding in his basement. The coup d'etat is about their only "get out of jail free card" right now. Even if Biden takes office, how, precisely is he going to stop all those court cases in their tracks? I pity the fools 

Georgia hand count confirmed Joe Biden is the winner of their 16 electoral college votes. You keep sending Powell your money. Invest in your dreams. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/georgia-expected-release-results-trump-biden-hand-recount-n1248234

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Who needs a deep state..when you have one man that can do it all.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-vote-smartmatic/venezuelan-election-turnout-figures-manipulated-by-one-million-votes-election-company-idUSKBN1AI1KZ

That would be 1Billion...next stop...https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/michael-bloomberg-500-million-presidential-campaign

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/02/michael-bloomberg-500-million-presidential-campaign

another cool 600 million...now that is about 1 Billon six hundred million ..who need's a deep state....asking for a friend.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I read that. 

Careful or the cult will start blaming the UK for their loss. Smartmatic is a UK company.

• Haha 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

I read that. 

Careful or the cult will start blaming the UK for their loss. Smartmatic is a UK company.

Oddly enough the UK seems to be having problems with decoupling from this Deep state world order issue. Odd that it is not making the mainstream media...the parallels are striking...even in a stunted state..or enlightened stated by a few.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Who needs a deep state..when you have one man that can do it all.

We are of one mind.  Resistance is futile.  What we allow you to see is on purpose to destabilize your populace.

You will be assimilated.jpg

Dominion was acquired by Staple Street Capital (as well as its own management team) in July 2018. It may have been founded in Canada, but is now majority owned by Americans. By all accounts, Dominion has not been involved with Venezuela, as Giulliani claims. A competitor, Smartmatic, is the company involved with Venezuela. Why Rudy conflates the two is a mystery.

I am surprised to hear the rather low level of English spoken by the attorneys. I would have expected far more eloquence from people of this stature.

Sure, Rudy can lead a suit. But each point he raises in the video must be proven beyond doubt. Could all he alleges be proven and tried in only 60 days? This case will be interesting to observe.

• Upvote 1