Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

6 minutes ago, Hotone said:

SleepyJoeChina is now at 253 electoral votes. I think NV and AZ are in  the bag, which means he will get the 270 votes. Who knows, he may get all the remaining states of PA, GA and NC, which will mean a landslide win of 324 versus 214.

Screenshot_2020-11-05-08-27-59-06_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

Interesting that in every presidential election to date, Every news channel would have given the election to Trump last night. He was 15% ahead and if you look back, they'd have called it no problem. But last night, with 99.9% of the votes in and counted they still refused to call Florida for Trump? Talk about a fraudulent election. But hey, it's not like I didn't post here months ago predicting this exact outcome. Because cheating. Glad you're enjoying the democracy flushed down the toilet. Now we get to join your banana republic and all that entails. The entire world has watched this debacle and the US is now no better than the worst of you. Because Demoncrats lust for power over all, and will happily destroy this country to get it and keep it. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Hotone said:

It's quite comfortable in jail.  I am sure he can live quite long.

It's Biden and his cronies who belong in jail and you know it

Comey belongs in prison, Obama belongs, Clapper and Clinton. They all knew they are guilty as sin so had no choice but to commit fraud on a massive scale. There will be videos coming out showing more and more fraud and the a-holes like you will say, "Nothing to see here folks, move along". You're gloating that America looks like the sh-thole country you're from. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

(edited)

19 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

It's Biden and his cronies who belong in jail and you know it

Comey belongs in prison, Obama belongs, Clapper and Clinton. They all knew they are guilty as sin so had no choice but to commit fraud on a massive scale. There will be videos coming out showing more and more fraud and the a-holes like you will say, "Nothing to see here folks, move along". You're gloating that America looks like the sh-thole country you're from. 

No, I don't gloat that America has become a sh-thole country.  Not at all.  I wish you well, just don't come around causing mischief in my part of the world.

But I seriously believe that they will go after Trump and put him in jail.  Mass homicide of Americans through Covid handling is one of his crimes.

Edited by Hotone
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 2

56 minutes ago, Hotone said:

Mass homicide of Americans through Covid handling is one of his crimes.

Lunacy. The world is going insane

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

This is the logic of these people, and why their countries are the way they are. 
Conservative (normal) people cannot point out the obvious, however if the tables were turned America would literally be ON FIRE right now, complete pandemonium. 

• Upvote 3

more fraud

• Like 2

This one from WI if you didn't see it before

image.png.99ad19dca416616fdb92cc04963a415e.png

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Mail votes are counted last. 

Smart people avoid covid risk and vote by mail.

Smart people do not vote for trump.

Unsurprisingly most late counted votes are for Biden.

Simple.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

3rd world banana republic on steroids.

• Like 2

1. Congress will still be divided so little will be done by either side.

2. Joe will be pushed out of office, either by Hunter Biden affair or health degradation, within a year and Kamela Harris will be President.

• Upvote 4

(edited)

19 hours ago, Michael Sanches said:

1. Congress will still be divided so little will be done by either side.

2. Joe will be pushed out of office, either by Hunter Biden affair or health degradation, within a year and Kamela Harris will be President.

Agree that Kamala will be POTUS! Daughter of India! Awesome!

IMG-20201106-WA0004.jpg

Edited by Hotone
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Has anyone been watching the MSM from the U.S.?  I get only limited access over here, but from what I have seen they are not reporting anything on the fraud.  Even the nicer ones can't refrain from saying Trump spoke but only quoted false things, or something similar.  Are not the actions we have seen criminal to an incredible degree, or what gives?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Where's @Wombat??  He seems to have the power to contact world leaders and influence the same.  Perhaps he would like to forward some of those videos of tampering and the witnesses to the Trump administration, or pass it through the Australian government?

• Haha 3

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.https://youtu.be/MA8a2g6tTp0

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I’m not a conspiratorial person but it’s quite amazing that the last five states are all under lockdown and All run by democrats, I realize politics is a dirty business but we have now seen an entire new level!

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Who can argue with that?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

In 4 states the Democrats have stopped counting and gone to court rather allow observers. How exactly are they counting in Pennsylvania if they can't have observers? Could they be even more obviously cheating? Meanwhile the  usual idiots on this site will continue to say, "Nothing to see here folks, move along".

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

In Arizona Biden lead is now 68 thousand votes, and from the glimpse on CNN page it will end at about +70 to +75 thousand Biden leanwhen all votes are counted.

So in Arizona it is a really solid lead, it is a safe 11 votes for Biden

Ah yes, as predicted- the whining from Trump supporters continues.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

The same back of the envelope math for Nevada: at the moment 11-12 thousand votes Biden lead, it should end at about 16-21 thousand votes Biden lead. But Biden campaign strategy is a good one, to let democracy has its voice, so they wait with announcement.

The numbers for AZ and NV are just arithmetic estimations.

Edited by Marcin2
typo
  • Rolling Eye 1

They're still counting the votes so it's still too early to tell.  

But it looks increasingly likely that Trump is old news. Find someone else to worship.  

Here's how you steal an election. More videos, more obvious

Please tell me this isn't blatant fraud. Please tell me why your hatred of "orange man" excuses cheating

We're supposed to believe Biden, who couldn't get 20 people to come to his rally with U2's Bono himself somehow managed to collect more popular votes than anyone in history??? 

We've had ample evidence that the leftists just on this site are not very intelligent, but realize how stupid they believe you are to fall for their blatant fraud.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's how you steal an election. More videos, more obvious

Please tell me this isn't blatant fraud. Please tell me why your hatred of "orange man" excuses cheating

We're supposed to believe Biden, who couldn't get 20 people to come to his rally with U2's Bono himself somehow managed to collect more popular votes than anyone in history??? 

We've had ample evidence that the leftists just on this site are not very intelligent, but realize how stupid they believe you are to fall for their blatant fraud.

Fake news, man.