Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

8 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Quite frankly there is nothing visible on the Trump supporter side as to what to do if Trump loses in court. The Judicial setup is in place, the evidence is overwhelming, even if not of the "I saw him do it, and here's the video". While we may not be able to prove who in particular did the manipulation on the smartmatic code, we do know it was done. The latest rumor (meaning that it was not yet confirmed and I have no idea if it is true) is that the servers seized in Germany from Scytl do contain original count data and logs of communications with the machines in question.

@Dan Warnick @Gerry Maddoux

This was the basis for my questions. If Trump supporters can only imagine one outcome what will happen if that outcoe is not reached? No need to answer again, I just wanted to explain my thinking.

• Like 4

(edited)

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

52408F59-B887-4557-B913-D0F2229344F7.jpeg

Perfect example of ward anti logic. Refusal to accept reality.

Even trumps grin looks evil and/or stupid. 

"Mommy come look at the the giant poop I made!"

"I make the best poops. Nobody can poop like me."

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

If Trump supporters can only imagine one outcome what will happen if that outcome is not reached?

They lose again. Simple.  They can choose when to stop losing at will...election, recount, litigation, or civil war. 

The trump cult has no imagination; they do as they are told. Most can barley write a sentence that is why they communicate via YouTube videos, links, or memes. 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Now the flip side : Will there be mayhem and the nationalgard mobilized if Trump emerges as winner? If it end with a house vote could the house choose someone semi-neutral (Pence?) to avoid mayhem? 

Good question........ Judging from the candidate line up shall Biden is removed for various foreseeable reasons, the mayhem with much uncertainties might be within this camp shall the fraudulent results are not revoked or discounted.......... Those who burnt things down and created much headlines like black life matters was said to be from this camp prior to election............. Could this group be pacified?? Yes, with the right results rectified that satisfy most take the effort to be informed crowd.............

There wouldn't be much change expected from Biden rule since his crew and advisors are made up of the old group from Obama. Not much visible exceptionality besides being a diplomatic person during his tenure, easy to be controlled or manipulated with crowd movement, so to say...... Trump and Pence on the other hand, you know their cards................ to be negotiated with............ but not to be manipulated easily.

Who is to appease the possible chaos?? A rural farmer amidst the crowd, like the first president of United States.............. :o^_^

17 hours ago, El Nikko said:

But Dan

You'll own nothing

And you'll be happy

Who the hell wants to have stuff?

"Ask me not who I am, but what I have" ~ cult anonymous of mama basement..........:ph34r::$

Edited by specinho
  • Like 2

I'm sure trump will hire the best and brightest.

Some up-and-comers with smarts, good looks and drive.

suits.jpg

• Haha 1

(edited)

Perception versus reality.

Cult still thinks they are still winning while on a sinking fail boat.

Ward level logic.

trump hires the best.jpg

us.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

But China!

Oh wait.....

trump praises china.jpg

• Haha 1

(edited)

5 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/61_think_trump_should_concede_to_biden

30% of Dems believe Biden stole the election

75% of Reps believe so

47% of voters.

Rasmussen is the worst poll and yet clearly shows Biden support.

53% is the popular vote and says trump should show himself out, or be throw out which would be far more entertaining. Can we pretty please put his crap on the the white house lawn?

Thanks for posting evidence that Rump lost.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

50 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2020/61_think_trump_should_concede_to_biden

30% of Dems believe Biden stole the election

75% of Reps believe so

47% of voters.

53% say "screw off trump."  Praise democracy!

Why are you posting this cult member?   Your God requires you to suppress knowledge.

trump agrees.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Rasmussen is the worst poll and yet clearly shows Biden support.

53% is the popular vote and says trump should show himself out, or be throw out which would be far more entertaining. Can we pretty please put his crap on the the white house lawn?

Thanks for posting evidence that Rump lost.

To quote Dershowitz, Trump will win his case in court to keep Biden from having the requisite 270 electoral votes. The election will go to congress where Trump has 30 Rep delegates. Dems 19.

The arrests and prosecutions resulting from the government side are likely to wait till the Court decisions are in. But criminal cases are being built against multiple people involved - apparently starting with Dominion. Dominion's Canada offices were raided and evidence apparently airlifted back to the US. The Trump team claim they have the original raw data from the servers seized and have reverse engineered the software intervention..

• Upvote 5

(edited)

12 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

To quote Dershowitz, Trump will win his case in court to keep Biden from having the requisite 270 electoral votes. The election will go to congress where Trump has 30 Rep delegates. Dems 19.

The arrests and prosecutions resulting from the government side are likely to wait till the Court decisions are in. But criminal cases are being built against multiple people involved - apparently starting with Dominion. Dominion's Canada offices were raided and evidence apparently airlifted back to the US. The Trump team claim they have the original raw data from the servers seized and have reverse engineered the software intervention..

To quote always wrong 0R0...

Dude you are too smart for this, give facts a chance.  Hope is not data.

I feel bad that you are always wrong.  Ward is a lost cause but you are not.

trump agrees.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

6 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Tomasz, you do not mention the great censorship influence of the Facebook, Google, Twitter alliance which has recently been proven to exist. They have been working together to not only silence points of view but to use the opportunity to express their own views. Twitter has even censored President Trump and his staff while refusing any posts about The Biden crime family and especially on Hunter.

I hear all the trump lies on social media all the time  - there is no censorship.  Try posting "trump won" on Facebook; it will not be deleted.

Be a good sportsman and take your loss... when did they stop teaching sportsmanship in the US?  Little league players now hire lawyers to dictate the winner months later?  Crybaby children should get a snack and a nap. 

• Downvote 1

(edited)

One of two things must be accepted:

- Trump made the election "the most secure ever" and therefor you should just accept his loss.

- The democrats are so much smarter they can manipulate elections right under Donald's nose and he is too weak to do anything about it. 

Do you want to be lead by losers or the Borg?

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Could someone censor Enthalpic his irrational and irrelevant posts coupled with his obvious obsession with Ward is once again ruining this thread!!

you Oilprice site monitors need to gain control or this site will become ashes again!

do some good monitoring and get rid of this racist idiot PLEASE!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Kaleigh McEnany.  You go girl!

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1

Followed by the Boo-Hoo Brigade at CNN:

• Haha 2

Ms. Powell stated last evening on Newsmax that she is going to launch a lawsuit in Georgia of "biblical proportions." 

In Georgia, there is speculation that this has to do with the fact that the Dominion people were intricately hooked into the (GOP) governor and the Sec. of State (former chief of staff; contributions, respectively). 

If there is incontrovertible evidence of pay to play in Georgia, and if the voting machines can be shown to engineer the vote count as needed, this presidential cycle will end in the House of Representatives, under the careful wording of the 12th amendment.

I rather suspect Ms. Powell, surrounded by a security detail, is trying to flush out a conspirator willing to turn state's evidence in exchange for staying out of a federal penitentiary (several pretty boys with blow-dried hair are involved). With five states in play, several people likely involved in each state, not to mention the Dominion characters, I'd be very surprised if someone doesn't step forward. After all, there have to be a lot of people who are losing sleep and drinking excess bourbon these days. 

Stay tuned.  

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimc said:

Could someone censor Enthalpic his irrational and irrelevant posts coupled with his obvious obsession with Ward is once again ruining this thread!!

you Oilprice site monitors need to gain control or this site will become ashes again!

do some good monitoring and get rid of this racist idiot PLEASE!!!

You've chosen to ignore content by Enthalpic. Options 

This is how the Eejit looks on my screen, except for the unfortunate times when I've got the page open and the new message widget shows up and I click on it. Then because I read so fast I've seen his insipid drivel, which occasionally leads me to reply. However, even that is too much, so I've found the workaround to the bug is to hit page refresh right away. But you're right, the mods should have banned this puke a year ago before @Tom Kirkman and other great commenters left, rather than putting up with a spoiled child at the adults' table. As a parent, I was inclined to try and correct the child, but he's got an IQ of perhaps 80 and EQ (emotional quotient) of perhaps 40, so it's hopeless, hence the ignore. 
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

(edited)

7 hours ago, 0R0 said:

I am more willing to admit I have had and still do have great reservations in regards to fraud committed on this level.

Yet it has occurred prior to the election, Cross Fire Hurricane conducted by a few select groups within US govt bodies violated the soul of this country. 

A singular opinion make no mistake,yet look at any cross section of America, Its citizens are in upheaval. Discord rules the headlines, talk and rumors of great change are on the horizon..world order to be restored.

This corruption does need to end, perhaps we are witnessing these events as we speak to this debacle. If indeed Trump can find and uncover fraud on this level...then Treason is in order, levels of complicity would have no standing, no matter how far the tentacles of corruption reach. Civility will have a very bad day..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

This is how the Eejit looks on my screen, except for the unfortunate times when I've got the page open and the new message widget shows up and I click on it. Then because I read so fast I've seen his insipid drivel, which occasionally leads me to reply. However, even that is too much, so I've found the workaround to the bug is to hit page refresh right away. But you're right, the mods should have banned this puke a year ago before @Tom Kirkman and other great commenters left, rather than putting up with a spoiled child at the adults' table. As a parent, I was inclined to try and correct the child, but he's got an IQ of perhaps 80 and EQ (emotional quotient) of perhaps 40, so it's hopeless, hence the ignore. 

Bradley PNW ....you and Enthalpic are siblings and both need to go put your nose in the corner and SHUT UP!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Vampire gazes in the mirror unable to see himself, "I'm a jenius, I'm a jenius." 

ezgif-2-9f3d4e057ffc.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

37 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Vampire gazes in the mirror unable to see himself, "I'm a jenius, I'm a jenius." 

ezgif-2-9f3d4e057ffc.gif

Yes the art of illusion, how Freudian of you. Mr. Kirkman just prior to his departure unveiled the IP's of a select few poster's. His reaction was one of disgust and anger. He openly stated his displeasure to the countries of origin along with his personal disgust.

It would seem to be quite apparent those  illusions became suddenly transparent, world wide proproganda and anarchy or thoughtful commentary would be the question. Again you are forming  your own destiny.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Yes the art of illusion, how Freudian of you. Mr. Kirkman just prior to his departure unveiled the IP's of a select few poster's. His reaction was one of disgust and anger. He openly stated his displeasure to the countries of origin along with his personal disgust.

It would seem to be quite apparent those  illusions became suddenly transparent, world wide proproganda and anarchy or thoughtful commentary would be the question. Again you are forming  your own destiny.

Sock puppet Bradley could not make his "connection" to the Eejit any more obvious if he tried.  As for the IP addresses, irrelevant. Even an Eejit can purchase VPN software and choose a country to "appear" to be from. I own software like that, convenient for watching British shows denied to me here. Tom was disgusted by the anarchist views expressed jubilantly so by these puppets. Their lives are completely empty, so rather than up their game, like all the antifa(ct) they'd rather bring everyone else down to their empty existence than see society improve. Pathetic weasels on a website are pathetic nevertheless. 

• Upvote 3