Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

9 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

I'm buying Trump Christmas cards for all my family when he wins 😂

Need to send one to Enthalpic and BradleyNPW!!

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Jimc said:

I've got an address for Enthalpic

Enthalpic
Mom's Basement
Edmonton, AB
Canada

• Haha 7

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

The overriding issue remains whether Ms. Powell actually has evidence that the Dominion machines were reverse engineered, or tampered with in any way. At this point, it is her word against the Dominion people. She is talking large but showing small. As an independent operator, out for herself, distanced from the Trump team, it would appear to me that she's going to have to show overwhelming evidence and soon to even have a chance to make her case before any court, much less the Supreme Court. 

In other words, the time for evidence is long overdue. 

Disagree. The Powell case needs to be after the Giuliani cases for the reasons @0R0 alluded to above. It isn't just Dominion, it's also Smartmatic and others. This has been going on for some time and every incumbent politician is nervous about what might come out. What Corbett calls the "UniParty" is correct. The majority of this "Left" versus "Right" is kabuki theater to distract the masses from the looting of the treasury going on. 

What Trump did to upset the apple cart was actually ask the population what they wanted then proceeded to try and give it to them. This made the UniParty furious. How dare he turn this country into a democracy! Mark my words, without the cheating Trump got over 80 million votes. Even with the cheating, those polls were a complete joke, they were only there to provide cover on ejection night, when democracy got ejected out the window in favor of criminal Theft. 

In every election in the modern era Trump would have been called by the press the Victor on election night. But they hid behind the barest of fig leaves acting as if the polls, so dramatically wrong would somehow become right (after sufficient 4AM voter dumps). The fix was in and 80 million patriotic Americans threw a monkey wrench into their plans. And the useful idiots here can't stop parroting the party line, because after all, they're idiots. 

7E3614C9-E8C7-49F4-86EF-38F7113657C9.jpeg

• Great Response! 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimc said:

Same person, only send the one

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Jimc said:

They say there is no better time than the present..so in the spirit of the good cheer....Happy Holidays and Good Will to All....and a little something something for your temperament..

90298732_3201556776549671_5777377942568960000_n.jpg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

How Biden stole the election. Give me a break. 🙄

https://howbidenstoletheelection.com/

1177549927_Screenshot2020-11-23120554.thumb.png.4e59b948a6fd1175010a648279afa260.png

In a Virtual Reality Election?? just as wild as that sounds, at this point i am beginning to believe it has occured. As absurd as that sounds it is well within the grasp of programmers supported by visual media. Quite frankly a walk in the park. The difficult part would have been to legislate the necessary laws to enable the mail in votes needed to certify the computer generated votes.

Fake It Till You Make It...comes to mind, never mind fundamentals. Perhaps Rumor Has It has finally run its course. Mr. Maddox post as to certification of standards done by legislators and not officials does have the teeth to bite this VM election right in the soft parts.

• Upvote 4

Ok, Georgia certified Joe's win. Michigan certified Joe's win. It looks like Pennsylvania is your last great white hope. Cross your fingers, guys. Pray to the great Trump above that Trump guides the hands of officials in the Keystone State to save the Republic from democracy. 

• Haha 1

Joe is only up by 80,000 votes in Pennsylvania. I think Donald can overcome that deficit. Reach your hands out toward Donald and ask the great Trump above to build a wall of protection around Donald's landslide victory. 

Screenshot 2020-11-23 135613.png

(edited)

6 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

The overriding issue remains whether Ms. Powell actually has evidence that the Dominion machines were reverse engineered, or tampered with in any way. At this point, it is her word against the Dominion people. She is talking large but showing small. As an independent operator, out for herself, distanced from the Trump team, it would appear to me that she's going to have to show overwhelming evidence and soon to even have a chance to make her case before any court, much less the Supreme Court. 

In other words, the time for evidence is long overdue. 

Correct me if I am wrong but I see no point in disclosing the evidences in public right now.

1 The mainstream and big techs will simply ignored it or "fact check" it into conspiracy theory. Case study: Hunter's laptop. The public opinions are just the same like before the elections yet they aren't matter much after the elections. Trumps' team cannot compete with mainstream and big techs with the same amount with propaganda. Evidences broadcasting would only be useful if Trumps' team have the same level of propaganda the questioned states' judges are all about fair elections and  which they aren't. Some even changed the election procedures.

2 Give them the targets to harass witnesses, or prepare for defense at the supreme Court or toss away the evidences. I think element of surprise is useful in court.  Fog of war.

The evidences can be thrown out  by Ms Sydney Powell after the SCOTUS decision or after Jan 20.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 4

^

Not that easy to change the results of a certified election. 

No, once this gets certified all around, it's pretty well baked in. 

If there's evidence of fraud, it needs to be shown now, not later. 

If there's no hard evidence of fraud, everyone needs to move on. 

18 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Joe is only up by 80,000 votes in Pennsylvania. I think Donald can overcome that deficit. Reach your hands out toward Donald and ask the great Trump above to build a wall of protection around Donald's landslide victory. 

Here is what your puny intellect can't comprehend. The so called "losses" in demoncrat controlled cities and states with courts packed with demoncrat judges amount to a hill of beans in the Big scheme of things. Once this gets to SCOTUS you're going to lose, and lose BIGLY. Then I hope to never see your smarmy presence on this site again. Ever. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

The cases that are "losing" right now are universally claiming that Trump doesn't have "standing" to contest the results. Consider that for one moment. They're not even looking at the evidence, they're throwing it out in advance so they never have to call it evidence. This allows the fiction that no evidence has been presented. They're not losing on the merits, the cases are being kicked out on technicalities. It will take courageous patriots to stand up to this kind of corruption. 

• Great Response! 4

(edited)

35 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

If you include counts beyond 100% of voters in some of his winning wards/precincts.

400k of his PA lead is fake. made up of the transfer from Trump to Biden and documented on the reporting stream. 100k backdated ballots in Biden winning counties.

Biden lost PA by a large margin and has piles of fake printed ballots in electoral board warehouses.

Edit

BTW the evidence is substantial and will sway the SCOTUS, as Ward pointed out, there has been no opportunity to put evidence into the record as judges reject cases on no legitimate grounds. Simply avoiding creation of an official public record of the evidence. Nothing else was expected. Dem judges care nothing for the Law and rule by party affiliation.

The certification is irrelevant. It is just as fake as the vote counts and the Biden ballots.

Edited by 0R0
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

Look at the URL above and ask yourself if that is at all possible that there is "no evidence of fraud"

The media and Dems and their RINO friends are the ones doing a well funded fraud.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

I don't know much about how US law works. 

Can SCOTUS stop a state certification or only the state's court can do that? Is there a possibility of showing evidences in courts as confidential but not available to the public? My assumption is if it is cheat in national level, then it would be useless to go the questioned states' courts because it makes the matter smaller and can use against SCOTUS. And any well plan cheater would have thought about the state's courts first (some of them made interventions in state election's laws). Especially if it involved servers which were  acquired oversea.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Once this gets to SCOTUS you're going to lose, and lose BIGLY.

Have you ever considered writing Trump fan fiction? You could start a web site and have your own little corner of alternate reality on the internets. Paid monthly memberships so distraught Trumpies can log in and read stories about Dear Leader in his glorious second term after SCROTUS scoops Donald up from-unda. You'll be rich!

• Downvote 1

Biden 306 Trump 232. Not going to change. Enjoy , wear your masks and get the vaccine when you can

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

Ok, Georgia certified Joe's win. Michigan certified Joe's win. It looks like Pennsylvania is your last great white hope. Cross your fingers, guys. Pray to the great Trump above that Trump guides the hands of officials in the Keystone State to save the Republic from democracy. 

You seem to be missing a step, the US constitution requires state legislators to make or alter any election laws or amendments to their election procedures. With that in mind it well advised to read the directions prior to playing the game...https://www.gao.gov/new.items/d01470.pdf

Sincere Regards

The CULT.

88444852_2771067096281635_6571889833688432640_n.png

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2

(edited)

8 minutes ago, notsonice said:

Biden 306 Trump 232. Not going to change. Enjoy , wear your masks and get the vaccine when you can

Mainstreams are loud enough, do you think they need you to echo  that theme? I grew up in the environment that mainstream in one side and conspiracy theory in the other.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

It won't happen as this crowd loves a good yarn.  I've come to the conclusion that that's what it might be.

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Once this gets to SCOTUS you're going to lose, and lose BIGLY.

Ward, you and others are operating in an alternate reality, plain and simple.  It's definitely amusing at times, but give it up.  Your man lost, move on.  As of yesterday, 34 court challenges had been thrown out, as I understand it.

Chris Christie, a staunch Republican and Trump supporter, said it best when he pointed out that it's simply time for this to end.  Trump has had access to the legal system, court challenges, etc. and in case after case, the evidence simply isn't there.  Votes have been certified, it's over.  He called Trump's legal team a "national embarrassment".  Don't you think Rudy Giuliani and his shit show are embarrassing to everyone involved?  I feel embarrassed for all of them.

My question is this:  if you're all concerned for the future of your country, why do you support a man who is clearly all about himself, behaving like a child, and does not seem to give a damn about the transition for the overall good of the country?  If Biden is terrible, vote him out in 4 years and move on. You all go on like the country has never had a President you didn't like before.  How is it that almost half the residents of such an incredibly strong country don't think the country can make it through 4 years with someone other than Trump?  The man is embarrassing you all.

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1