Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Just now, Zhong Lu said:

Fake news, man.

You maxed out the limits of your intellect with that stunning reposte? You're the poster child for the low intellect leftists here. 138,000 votes at 0400 and every single one of them is a vote for Biden and no one else and you pretend everyone else is as stupid as you are and can't see anything wrong. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

LOL.  Stop linking to fake news and websites that have a 15% chance of giving my computer a virus.  Insult me all you want but it doesn't change the fact that you're one of the biggest purveyors of fake news and shady websites on this forum.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's how you steal an election. More videos, more obvious

Please tell me this isn't blatant fraud. Please tell me why your hatred of "orange man" excuses cheating

We're supposed to believe Biden, who couldn't get 20 people to come to his rally with U2's Bono himself somehow managed to collect more popular votes than anyone in history??? 

We've had ample evidence that the leftists just on this site are not very intelligent, but realize how stupid they believe you are to fall for their blatant fraud.

Sorry to have to show you this.  Look at the crowd that came out some time ago.  I am sure they all would have voted for Biden. Once again, I apologize for the language.

Edited by Hotone

Ooops!  The next President REVEALED !!

(3 minutes)

• Haha 3

(edited)

22 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The concern was always ballots that miraculously showed up that got called mail in ballots. Look at the graphs above and ask yourself how that's even possible

Ever wonder where they got the idea?? :o Wondering if there would be a black out moment (or a few) and a winning result turned lost in the next light up?  🤭

20 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Trump will most likely win but his next term's legitimacy will never be accepted by half the country and they'll be happy with that.

The old democracy works in a way to allow different opinions to be heard so that the best interests of the people would be counted first. It ended up bipartisan condition or more.......... and what they are fighting for becomes blurrr........... xD:P

10 hours ago, Michael Sanches said:

1. Congress will still be divided so little will be done by either side.

2. Joe will be pushed out of office, either by Hunter Biden affair or health degradation, within a year and Kamela Harris will be President.

Trying to push for a female president despite qualification and ability?? Did you see Harris' speech in news clips? It's categorized as very weak as a trained lawyer, no confidence with full uncertainty about what she was saying and more................

Female are suitable to be in  finance and admin, because they are careful spenders and ok with monotonous easy filing and such. Male more suitable to make important decisions because they can fuck, leave and forget shall arranged by the oppositions; framed and retaliate; female can't.......... There is a book that could be a good read, i.e. international bestseller <Why men don't listen & women can't read maps> by Allan and Barbara Pease..........

Gender equality is plausible but applied wrongly......... An organization in Singapore appointed a female director or manager who took 6 months off after delivery............ with pride............. Enviable position right? Take the holidays twice a year, it would be wonderful.............. Female appointed at IMF, listed out rules disgracing the organization as distortionists or manipulators, when countries were in the hot soup............... United Nations, appointed female head of department, informing the participants that " The second big challengei................. it's a complex area where we haven't been able to articulate with simplicity or visually demonstrate the problem. ". What was being said is likely the department does not know what problems they are trying to solve........

Skewed examples from leading organizations........ how worse would you think those who are copying blindly because it is a trend promoted, and they can get subsidy or tax rebate doing that??

Complementary effects mean you strengthen my weakness(es) and I, yours. This brings out Synergistic effects, a resonance strength. Or diminishing power, otherwise................ Elders knew it. Did it. Modern generations not yet......

As a once HR, tentative manager, of a very small factory, my deduction has been............. we rely too much on referral, choose out of convenience from the available and etc......... Not easy to get desirable workers is a fact, believing training is the key might be another problem. Attitude is not trainable........... Ethic, is not trainable. Lousy superior or boss could be another............ We created a mess despite our kind initial intention to take care of our family members, far or near relatives, friends; friends' friends, friends' friend relatives etc etc................

Too easy a life, dull the mind and ability. Or, a calm water can rarely produce a good sailor........ Our kind initial intention and right deeds turned out skewed due to incorrect copying mind sets and techniques............... Shall we rethink again, what do we want to achieve?? Is our tentative solution creating other problems unintentionally at the moment?? What is our priority at the moment?? Who is best suited among those shown??

With this, if I may open a new and not so new but may be forgotten perspective here, compared to existing massive blind followers, chosen to follow orders without understanding fully of what they are doing........ I leave you your space to ponder..........

Edited by specinho

(edited)

18 hours ago, Hotone said:

But I seriously believe that they will go after Trump and put him in jail.  Mass homicide of Americans through Covid handling is one of his crimes.

You are extremely misinformed, Hotone.

Covid handling was completely up to the Governors of the the states, not the White House.

Covid handling instructions by the corrupt CDC, the corrupt FDA,  and the evil billionaire World Health Organization controller Bill Gates and his minion, Dr. Fauci were the exact things which brought about needless deaths from Covid.  

You are so uniformed.  So very uninformed that it borders on stupid.  You need to do some thorough research.

By the way, Bill Gates will get you in your part of the world.  He is not done yet.  Your health is in jeopardy, thanks to your own ignorance.  After all, "ignorance is strength" as the Power brokers of the globe proclaim.

Remember, in 5 years when the world is a mess, that you helped to bring on tyranny and global technocracy.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Ooops!  The next President REVEALED !!

(3 minutes)

"After the break: researchers say they have found a cure for awakeness."

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Illegally sneaking ballots into the counting building at 0400 and we're supposed to pretend there's nothing to see here?

EXCERPT from Zero Hedge  https://www.zerohedge.com/political/where-things-stand-2020-presidential-race

Meanwhile, MIchigan Gov Whitmer sent health dept into Detroit TFC Center to evict GOP pollwatchers, but left Dem pollwatchers or media, claiming COVID concerns despite 40k-sq-ft bldg. Counters cheered when they were evicted. Also put up cardboard over windows to block inspection process.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Why Does Biden Have So Many More Votes Than Democrat Senators In Swing States?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/why-does-biden-have-so-many-more-votes-democrat-senators-swing-states

In most elections, the majority of votes are cast "down the ticket" - meaning, a voter supports both party's presidential nominee and state Congressional candidates. In fact, according to Pew Research, "overwhelming shares of voters who are supporting Trump and Biden say they are also supporting the same-party candidate for Senate."

Typically, this means that that the number of votes for a presidential candidate and that party's Senate candidates are relatively close.

Twitter user "US Rebel" (@USRebellion1776), however, found that the number of votes cast for Joe Biden far exceeds those cast for that state's Senate candidates in swing states, while those cast for Trump and GOP Senators remains far closer.

e1a.jpg?itok=eANIjQG4

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/e1a.jpg?itok=eANIjQG4

In Michigan, for example, there was a difference of just 7,131 votes between Trump and GOP candidate John James, yet the difference between Joe Biden and Democratic candidate Gary Peters was a staggering 69,093.

In Georgia, there was an 818 vote difference between Trump and the GOP Senator, vs. a 95,000 difference between Biden and the Democratic candidate for Senator.

https://twitter.com/USRebellion1776   

Yet, in two non-swing states, there was "no massive flood of mysterious empty Biden votes," leading US Rebel to suggest "It's fraud."

In Wyoming, the difference on the Democratic side is is just 725 votes, while in Montana the difference is 27,457.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

VOTE 2020

No Transparency = No Election Integrity

No Election Integrity =  ?

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, BLA said:

VOTE 2020

=       image.png.6f4f1fcf885453ec0d4e446653b7409f.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, BLA said:

VOTE 2020

=         image.png.3faca8252fa856a9694f934d19bf1bb7.png

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, BLA said:

VOTE 2020

=       image.png.45cec9e622d0ddac5b87fd75fe48073f.png

Chinese proverb:  "May you live in interesting times"

• Upvote 5

14 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Where's @Wombat??  He seems to have the power to contact world leaders and influence the same.  Perhaps he would like to forward some of those videos of tampering and the witnesses to the Trump administration, or pass it through the Australian government?

Done that already. However, it is your Congress that handles election disputes, not the Supreme Court. Unfortunately, Trump is toast and so is your Democracy. It seems the majority of voters on both sides have lost faith in your electoral system. Remember, "what goes around comes around". Also, "Everything happens for a reason"! Looks like Cranky Joe has just picked up the poisoned chalice. Those with high expectations of him are going to be severely disappointed IMHO. I advised Trump to start a war with China about a month before the election, but he did not heed my advice. Otherwise, he would have won hands down. Likewise, Central Banks tend to have a mind of their own and ignore my advice at their peril. Those that listen to me tend to do very well. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

On 11/5/2020 at 12:22 PM, Ward Smith said:

Lunacy. The world is going insane

Too right Ward, Richard Dawkins wrote about "the age of irrationalism" over a decade ago. It has arrived with a vengeance.

• Upvote 3

(edited)

Live stream video, woman FILLING IN BALLOTS

She's in the near part of the screen, left handed. Once it got posted, her supervisor talked to her then shut off all the cameras! But yeah, nothing to see here folks. BTW, Twitter keeps yanking these, but people keep posting them. This is where they're supposed to be counting votes not voting. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Too right Ward, Richard Dawkins wrote about "the age of irrationalism" over a decade ago. It has arrived with a vengeance.

I posted links to Dawkins on this site and was roundly criticised by the usual useful idiots. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Live stream video, woman FILLING IN BALLOTS

She's in the near part of the screen, left handed. Once it got posted, her supervisor talked to her then shut off all the cameras! But yeah, nothing to see here folks. BTW, Twitter keeps yanking these, but people keep posting them. This is where they're supposed to be counting votes not voting. 

You might be interested in this Ward:

https://www.baldingsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/KVBJHB.pdf

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

However, it is your Congress that handles election disputes, not the Supreme Court.

Actually, the Supreme Court handled the 2000 election dispute: Gore vs. Bush. 

Unfortunately, Trump is toast and so is your Democracy.

Our democracy has never hinged on one man. Ever. Whether Trump is toast or not, we'll see. But even if he is, and if we elect someone completely inept/disabled/wrong/incapable--the democracy will survive. 

I advised Trump to start a war with China about a month before the election, but he did not heed my advice. Otherwise, he would have won hands down.

One of Mr. Trump's strong suits has been to find a way around starting a war. And what kind of war would it have been? Any war with China would pretty rapidly degrade into a nuclear war and we all know how that would go. But to be realistic, we're already in a war with China. So are you, Australia, right? It doesn't matter because President Xi used the virus as a biological weapon, unleashed against the world, basically starting WWIII.  

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 2

Done that already. However, it is your Congress that handles election disputes, not the Supreme Court. Unfortunately, Trump is toast and so is your Democracy. It seems the majority of voters on both sides have lost faith in your electoral system. Remember, "what goes around comes around". Also, "Everything happens for a reason"! Looks like Cranky Joe has just picked up the poisoned chalice. Those with high expectations of him are going to be severely disappointed IMHO. I advised Trump to start a war with China about a month before the election, but he did not heed my advice. Otherwise, he would have won hands down. Likewise, Central Banks tend to have a mind of their own and ignore my advice at their peril. Those that listen to me tend to do very well. 

Who are you?  For real?

• Haha 2

This merits its own thread but since I'm using this one to post about voter fraud

Benford's Law to catch cheats

About 40 years ago I taught a college course about this. Turns out, when people are making numbers up, they're a little too cute and this normalization makes it stand out like a sore thumb. It's how you can catch embezzlers, tax cheats, voter fraud, you name it. I did a graphic but can't upload it here unfortunately. 🧐

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Who are you?  For real?

I am just a small fish in a very big pond. It is the big fish, like Jerome Powell, that you need to worry about. He just said that he is ready to put his tools back in the box. When he does, the share market will crash, but what option does he have? As I said, whoever becomes your next POTUS will be picking up a poisoned chalice, their job will certainly not be easy. The economic and security environment is as treacherous as ever:

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/10/us-navy-secretary-chinas-the-greatest-threat-in-history-to-our-country/

The longer the conflict with China is delayed, the more likely they are to win. That is what keeps me up at night.

• Like 2

Just tried it Radha because i couldnt believe anyone would be that stupid to try to use dead people so I actually wanted to disprove it.

Hey it only works, and that's picking several at random!

This is surely blatant cheating and in just 1 county in the State

How is this possible as these people are registered as dead? Some not so smart hackers i guess.

• Upvote 3