Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Live Nevada hearings on the election:

 

As usual, of the many things portraying fraud in strong lines, Dr. Shiva did the clearest most quantifiable reversible modeling of the voting manipulation algorithm - reduce Biden vote by 30/130=23%, add it back to Trump. Check the rest of the races.

The second quantitative data analysis showed the likely progression of AZ electoral fraud to the point that any additional interference would necessitate more votes than voters. AZ is deep red and has been trending more so for the decade, while more of its office holders go blue, clearly a progression of the scale of cheating by Dems. Time for the legislature to convene and subpoena the entire elections directors and SOS from the key cheating counties and put them on oath to see how many plead the 5th on the simple questions about cheatig

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And then there's this:

Whistle-blower testifies that every day after the election, Runbeck delivered an additional 90,000 ballots, pre-filled out. There's military surveillance because they're right next to a military base and since the base shootings, security is tighter. So now we've got them coming and going. Next we look at the shredding companies destroying Trump ballots. 

 

97F5DF04-3A64-464C-AD67-796849D64F36.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

48 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Poor @Enthalpic sees comedy meme and throws a hissy fit. Because humour (and intellect) challenged. 

Ward thinks he's funny.  Never is. 

Can't resist a chance to lie about Biden and praise his god.

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Where is the FBI?  Where is DOJ?  For the first time that I know of, the following video shows that election analyst Braynard has just been contacted by the FBI, who asked for copies of all his analysis and his files, which he has and is giving copies (only) of.  The reporting on this begins at about the 4:40 mark.

 

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And this just in from the situation down Georgia way.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The alt right "media" plays you guys like a fiddle.  They are manufacturing "news" they know you want to see. Total click bait suckers. Make their YouTubes go viral! $$$

 

What's next?  Are you going to do reference videos in court?  O wait...

"My favourite law reference is the movie My cousin Vinny."   Comedy gold.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Your pro-trump circle jerk is just re-posting youtube videos....

Have you tried thinking and communicating for yourself... using words, not just links and memes?

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much more money can trumps team waste?  Spend more money - lose even more.

 

"Trump paid US$3 million for recounts in Dane and Milwaukee counties, the two largest Democratic counties in Wisconsin, increasing Biden’s lead by 74 votes."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2020 at 5:34 AM, Ward Smith said:

If Strzok, Page, McCabe and Comey taught us anything it's that the FBI is rotten at the top, at least. Their dereliction of duty goes back decades, let's not forget their complicity in the 9/11 attacks, by never looking at the evidence in their possession. You'll see this as a recurring theme with them, Just like their abject failure to examine the Biden notebook before the impeachment proceedings, which would have provided exculpatory evidence to the President. Not that he needed it, he was exonerated in the Senate. But the FBI has been a political animal since the J. Edgar Hoover days. 

Interesting news....

The only time we hear of or from the FBI these days is when they are either being pursued legally or defending their questionable, and some would say illegal, actions.

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

34 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Where is the FBI?  Where is DOJ?  For the first time that I know of, the following video shows that election analyst Braynard has just been contacted by the FBI, who asked for copies of all his analysis and his files, which he has and is giving copies (only) of.  The reporting on this begins at about the 4:40 mark.

 

The same FBLie that did such a bang up job investigating the Hunter Biden laptop? The same FBLie that launched a multi-year investigation of Trump based on a Heresay conversation in a bar? The same FBLie that is ignoring hundreds of affidavits and witness testimony? That FBLie? They tipped their hands with Strzok and Page, Comey and McCabe. They were reprimanded by the DOJ for hiding exculpatory evidence in multiple cases including Flynn. The DOJ has their hands tied, they are obligated to use the FBLie as their "investigate" unit. The FBLie forgot how to investigate, which is why they're asking a private citizen for his data and analysis. They've got an $18 billion a year budget, 50,000 employees and they're asking Braynard for help? They're hopeless and hopelessly corrupt. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

They're hopeless and hopelessly corrupt. 

 

Hate your fellow Americans, hate your legal system, hate your POTUS!

Ward level patriotism .

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ignorance is bliss, and bliss is ignorance.  as the murcan sheeple celebrate the victory of a geriatric, rational minds would look behind the person to see who controls whom. they would then see they elected a puppet controlled by those who labelled murcans as deplorables. fact: murcans have put into power the people who hold the sheeple in utmost contempt.  think about it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tucker's back.  Let's hear what the have to say...(live now?).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_smartest_man_in_the_room_has_joined_sidney_powells_team.html

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

 

****GROUNDBREAKING NEWS****

I have this on good authority, from someone who is close to Powell and her team.  This is the PROOF that will show this election was rigged.

Approximately two weeks ago, noted Spiritual Channeler Phu!mzile "Crazy Eyes" Mxambo-Ngcuka quietly reached out to SIdney Powell's team with some shocking news:  Crazy Eyes claimed she recently started channeling...  Hugo Chavez and he had a story to tell!  Trusted members of Powell's team were immediately dispatched to meet with Crazy Eyes and were sufficiently convinced the spirit Crazy Eyes was channeling was indeed the former Venezuelan President.  As a precaution, Crazy Eyes was moved to a secure location and placed under 24-hour armed guard protection.  Within hours of her transfer to the secure location, Sidney Powell was on her way.  At the safe-house, Powell  spoke with Chavez/Crazy Eyes and he readily agreed to a video-taped sworn deposition!!  Over the following 5 hours, Chavez/Crazy Eyes confirmed every one of the allegations Powell had made.  

Now an ordinary lawyer would have thought a sworn deposition like this would have been enough, but not Sidney Powell.  She was determined to make sure this deposition is bullet-proof.  She anticipated that the Deep State might try and discredit Chavez/Crazy Eyes so she and her team made a bold move.  They posted a request to several Facebook groups of Trump supporters, asking if there was anyone who knew of Hugo Chavez and would they be willing to confirm that a 53 year woman who had no idea who Hugo Chavez was, speaking with a forced Spanish accent was in fact, Hugo Chavez.  Against all hope, 253 true patriots stepped forward to sign an Affidavit attesting to this fact.  Not only that, but Powell had these Affidavits *triple notarized*.  That's right TRIPLE NOTARIZED!  That 200% better than just having it notarized!!.  SIdney Powell will be meeting the SCOTUS shortly and present them with what is irrefutable evidence.  Remember, these Affidavits are from real Americans and have been Triple Notarized!!!

So now it's BYE-BYE Bidden.  The fat lady is about to sing!

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Gregory1972 said:

The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_smartest_man_in_the_room_has_joined_sidney_powells_team.html

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

 

****GROUNDBREAKING NEWS****

I have this on good authority, from someone who is close to Powell and her team.  This is the PROOF that will show this election was rigged.

Approximately two weeks ago, noted Spiritual Channeler Phu!mzile "Crazy Eyes" Mxambo-Ngcuka quietly reached out to SIdney Powell's team with some shocking news:  Crazy Eyes claimed she recently started channeling...  Hugo Chavez and he had a story to tell!  Trusted members of Powell's team were immediately dispatched to meet with Crazy Eyes and were sufficiently convinced the spirit Crazy Eyes was channeling was indeed the former Venezuelan President.  As a precaution, Crazy Eyes was moved to a secure location and placed under 24-hour armed guard protection.  Within hours of her transfer to the secure location, Sidney Powell was on her way.  At the safe-house, Powell  spoke with Chavez/Crazy Eyes and he readily agreed to a video-taped sworn deposition!!  Over the following 5 hours, Chavez/Crazy Eyes confirmed every one of the allegations Powell had made.  

Now an ordinary lawyer would have thought a sworn deposition like this would have been enough, but not Sidney Powell.  She was determined to make sure this deposition is bullet-proof.  She anticipated that the Deep State might try and discredit Chavez/Crazy Eyes so she and her team made a bold move.  They posted a request to several Facebook groups of Trump supporters, asking if there was anyone who knew of Hugo Chavez and would they be willing to confirm that a 53 year woman who had no idea who Hugo Chavez was, speaking with a forced Spanish accent was in fact, Hugo Chavez.  Against all hope, 253 true patriots stepped forward to sign an Affidavit attesting to this fact.  Not only that, but Powell had these Affidavits *triple notarized*.  That's right TRIPLE NOTARIZED!  That 200% better than just having it notarized!!.  SIdney Powell will be meeting the SCOTUS shortly and present them with what is irrefutable evidence.  Remember, these Affidavits are from real Americans and have been Triple Notarized!!!

So now it's BYE-BYE Bidden.  The fat lady is about to sing!

You're new here with one (1) comment, this one, and we have been aware of Navid since about a week ago.  Your parody of him does not put you in a first poster's good light.  Are you an actual person or a bot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

You're new here with one (1) comment, this one, and we have been aware of Navid since about a week ago.  Your parody of him does not put you in a first poster's good light.  Are you an actual person or a bot?

It's obviously @BradleyPNW trying to sneak back in after the banning. YASPA (Yet Another Sock Puppet Account). @Enthalpicis lonely with just the voices in his head, they need to get out too you know 🤪😜😝😛

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, Gregory1972 said:

The 'smartest man in the room' has joined Sidney Powell's team

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/11/the_smartest_man_in_the_room_has_joined_sidney_powells_team.html

In her Georgia complaint, Sidney Powell included the declaration of Navid Keshavarz-Nia, an expert witness who stated under oath that there was massive computer fraud in the 2020 election, all of it intended to secure a victory for Joe Biden.  Dr. Kershavarz-Nia's name may not mean a lot to you, but it's one of the weightiest names in the world when it comes to sniffing out cyber-security problems.

 

****GROUNDBREAKING NEWS****

I have this on good authority, from someone who is close to Powell and her team.  This is the PROOF that will show this election was rigged.

Approximately two weeks ago, noted Spiritual Channeler Phu!mzile "Crazy Eyes" Mxambo-Ngcuka quietly reached out to SIdney Powell's team with some shocking news:  Crazy Eyes claimed she recently started channeling...  Hugo Chavez and he had a story to tell!  Trusted members of Powell's team were immediately dispatched to meet with Crazy Eyes and were sufficiently convinced the spirit Crazy Eyes was channeling was indeed the former Venezuelan President.  As a precaution, Crazy Eyes was moved to a secure location and placed under 24-hour armed guard protection.  Within hours of her transfer to the secure location, Sidney Powell was on her way.  At the safe-house, Powell  spoke with Chavez/Crazy Eyes and he readily agreed to a video-taped sworn deposition!!  Over the following 5 hours, Chavez/Crazy Eyes confirmed every one of the allegations Powell had made.  

Now an ordinary lawyer would have thought a sworn deposition like this would have been enough, but not Sidney Powell.  She was determined to make sure this deposition is bullet-proof.  She anticipated that the Deep State might try and discredit Chavez/Crazy Eyes so she and her team made a bold move.  They posted a request to several Facebook groups of Trump supporters, asking if there was anyone who knew of Hugo Chavez and would they be willing to confirm that a 53 year woman who had no idea who Hugo Chavez was, speaking with a forced Spanish accent was in fact, Hugo Chavez.  Against all hope, 253 true patriots stepped forward to sign an Affidavit attesting to this fact.  Not only that, but Powell had these Affidavits *triple notarized*.  That's right TRIPLE NOTARIZED!  That 200% better than just having it notarized!!.  SIdney Powell will be meeting the SCOTUS shortly and present them with what is irrefutable evidence.  Remember, these Affidavits are from real Americans and have been Triple Notarized!!!

So now it's BYE-BYE Bidden.  The fat lady is about to sing!

Quite well done, i would seem you've switched strains shall i say...from skunked to a highly seasoned sativa..Cheers.

 

 

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

352C8C33-43FD-43A7-886A-29690BD46C40.jpeg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expert gives statistics

'Biggest fraud' in US history—up to 300,000 fake people voted in Arizona election

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Expert gives statistics

'Biggest fraud' in US history—up to 300,000 fake people voted in Arizona election

 

Nothing to see there, folks.  Move along.  MOVE along, I said!  This guy's obviously a whack job.  Preaching Donald Trump's numbers and manipulations of numbers.  He's obviously trying to hurt the Demo......er, free and fair elections.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, frankfurter said:

ignorance is bliss, and bliss is ignorance.  as the murcan sheeple celebrate the victory of a geriatric, rational minds would look behind the person to see who controls whom. they would then see they elected a puppet controlled by those who labelled murcans as deplorables. fact: murcans have put into power the people who hold the sheeple in utmost contempt.  think about it.

 

That would be your CCP and particularly Biden's partner President Xi, who together cooperate to get CCP leaders with assets in the West jailed or killed and then locate their assets and carve them up between them. The CCP  and its partners and agents paying off the Dem leadership and using Dominion election interference to allow Dems to retain control of seats that they would have lost long ago. I don't believe Dem governors were elected by actual voters in any of the Midwest states for several election cycles.

https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/new-jw-study-voter-registration/.

Dem fraud has grown gradually over the years to the point of having exhausted the population and need to register fake people to account for the fake ballots they need to retain control of governorships House seats, Senate seats State Supreme court seats. The US is growing more and more conservative as the Dems chant Chinese narratives they learned in college from their Soviet and then China sponsored lecturers in the new left green and identity politics along with traditional genocidal Marxism.

China is gloating over its success (in partnership with WEF genocidal psychopaths and the Dems they bought off or installed into power)

https://79days.news/watch?id=5fc584757d10ea55e77bab9f

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/27/2020 at 6:28 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Who are you?  I find I agree with most of what you say above and would love to know I was talking to the man that could make it happen, but, man(!), who are you?

I think the question you should be asking Wombat is "what the hell are you smoking?"

  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Poor @Enthalpic sees comedy meme and throws a hissy fit. Because humour (and intellect) challenged. 

Ward, you obviously are not an American. Are you Russian? No American spells humor like you did. humour? Rookie mistake. Are you a sock puppet? Your nonstop posting on this site smells of someone who is paid to post. The only question is who is paying you?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.