Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

8 hours ago, LANDMAN X said:

Whoa.  This is "heavy talking points" from a retired 3 Star General on what Trump should do.

Source: Transcription of Brannon's radios show monologue on Sunday night November 29, 2020. 

Brannon Howse: General McInerney, our topics tonight really must be cyber warfare, treason, national emergency, habeas corpus, the lack of support from some Republican leaders and then the breaking news related to voting machines out of Georgia, as well as the fact we're about to lose the country if we lose a free and fair election in Georgia. And Lin wood, the attorney, tonight, is warning Americans that it looks like the same mess that gave us what we have now – voter fraud, cyber warfare and treason and a stolen election – could very easily be repeated in Georgia. Which means the end of the Republic as we know it. 

Well, let's start with why today you reached out to me with the need to educate the American people on understanding that there's more going on here than just voter fraud. You're very adamant, as you were the other night with General Flynn, that this is treason, but it's cyber warfare; we are at war. General, I'm going to give you the floor to speak to the American people. So please go right ahead.

General McInerney: Thank you, Brannon. And what really promoted me to call you on this was listening to President Trump talk on Maria Bartiromo today, this morning and his comments that he must've been on, oh, almost 45 minutes with Maria. But what startled me was, he kept talking about fraudulent votes. Then I heard Rudy Giuliani talking about fraudulent votes, etc. It's not fraudulent votes. The American people must understand we are talking about treason. And why do I say that? Well, when you coordinate six to ten states using using cyber warfare, it changes the outcome of the election in favor of whomever you want. 

These are treasonous acts. These are not just fraudulent acts, they are treasonous acts. 'Cause it means changing the government. 'Cause then when you add Russia, China and Iran, foreigners in it, you've complicated it and made it even more treasonous. So cyber warfare and the Dominion voting system – which we're talking about in Georgia and Michigan and all the other states, Pennsylvania as well...as the CIA rogue systems which the Democrats stole; Brennan, Clapper,  HAMMER and Scorecard. Plus, has anyone seen or heard about the FBI or the DOJ – the Department of Justice, investigating prior to this of where we are? And we are three private citizens talking to you tonight, Brannon, and alerting you. 

And you haven't heard from any of the Department of Justice people, FBI, etc.? That is very worrisome. So that's why I found it was extremely important to get to you and get to the American people to talk about this. As a matter of fact, we had the CISA – which is the Cybersecurity Infrastructure Security Agency, Chris Krebs – who was fired two weeks ago by President Trump – who says this was the perfect election. Please. This was the worst election in history of any democracy. And he comes out and says, "It was the perfect election?" So you can see the deep state; the complicity to terrorism and – the complicity to treason, rather. Treason is what these people are doing.

This has driven me to get to the American people so they know what they've got to do and what we've got to tell the President to do. The President has got to declare a national emergency. And that emergency needs to be based upon his executive order, dated September 12th, 2018 – a little over two years ago – in which he declared a national emergency if there was foreign influence in our elections. And he also should use the Insurrection Act, because we have an insurrection building in this country right now when you look at BLM and Antifa, plus other groups. 

So it's important – when the President declares this emergency, he must extend habeas corpus, as President Lincoln did in 1861, and FDR did in 1942, when World War II started. The Democratic perpetrators of this, plus the Russians, Chinese and Iran have not disguised this cyber warfare un-American. As a matter of fact, they have been blatant about it and open on it; cocky about it. And all the things they've done and all the people they've employed, truckloads of people driving up and unloading. I saw pictures today of unloading mail-in ballots that haven't even been folded and put in an envelope. It's a printing press operation. Yet we have judges that are challenging that and saying that's not enough. And so, that's why it's so important that this national emergency be declared and that the President starts arresting these people right away in this national emergency. I would declare martial law.

Brannon Howse: Let me just have you pause right there. Because, again, I want you to explain to the American people. And I want to make sure that they understand. This is a three-star General, retired. This is a patriot. Okay? He flew 400 missions – over 400 missions – fighting the Communists in Vietnam. He has served our country with distinction and honor. Look, you heard – those of you that watched it – General Flynn on here with General McInerney. Okay? Doesn’t that tell you what General Flynn thinks of General McInerney and what General McInerney thinks of General Flynn? These are patriots. 

Full Link  https://www.worldviewweekend.com/news/article/exclusive-3-star-general-mcinerney-calls-partial-martial-law-military-tribunals-and

This is not a useful line of thinking out of McInerney. It is also unnecessary to pull this at this point. It is probably being prepared as a backup to state legislatures and/or the courts pulling the plug on the fraudulent elections and banning the use of electronic voting equipment across the board.

The actions in GA mentioned in the Dobbs Powell interview are precisely forming a proof of intent to defraud and destroy evidence that holds much more sway in court than the piecemeal evidence itself. Perhaps more than even the mathematical and voter registry proof.

The legislatures can and some will do their bit as the Rep base is driving this powerfully and they all would risk their viability in the primaries if they don't toe Trump's line. The others and in parallel the courts will negate the fraudulent elections and their counts. It is after this that you will face a decision on whether to go full on according to the reaction. If the brainwashed MSM viewers go off the reservation and riot without a check on them from police then there will be something to do about invoking the insurrection act. But as it is, the EO 13848 is internal to the US intelligence and FISA courts and tribunals that are probably in place already and grinding their way through the evidence. No need to pull the country off the constitutional avenues when they are not done grinding. Nor is it any better to impose martial law to overthrow the constitution than it is for a coup against it to succeed.

So I understand where McInerney is coming from and that he is thinking in intelligence terms, but it reeks of Vietnam era "destroy the village in order to save it" kind of "reasoning".

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I do not comment on such matter's,however i will make a small interjection...checkmate.Game Over.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/12/supreme-court-gundy-doctrine-administrative-state.html

Amen to that.

Generally, what administrative structure or agency didn't exist prior to FDR should not exist today but for what fields technology brought into being since then.

• Like 1

We’ve been waiting for it. Little Hitlers wanting to take over. Little hitlers that cant win in court. Little hitlers that support dirty air and water and demand loyalty to such idiotic policy. It will be fun to demonize these opponents as society continues to crawl towards a competent civilization.

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

27 hours, not a single vote for Trump. Statistics don't lie but liars do. The Demoncrats went all in on this ejection. They knew their dirty laundry would get aired so they felt they had no choice. Can't wait to see the perp walks. 

• Like 1

Election fraud dumbed down enough for the Eejit? Nah

47CF9222-862C-4444-8784-1F2064023C35.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boat said:

We’ve been waiting for it. Little Hitlers wanting to take over. Little hitlers that cant win in court. Little hitlers that support dirty air and water and demand loyalty to such idiotic policy. It will be fun to demonize these opponents as society continues to crawl towards a competent civilization.

Did you hit your head!

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Bob D said:

Did you hit your head!

They're getting desperate. The "nothing to see here" narrative is falling apart, even with the fake news conglomerates suppression in full gear. The only people out of the loop now are those who don't know what the internet even is, which admittedly is the base for the democrats, obviously since they "all voted" for Biden who told us all to turn on our record players to see his web site thing. 

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

27 hours, not a single vote for Trump. Statistics don't lie but liars do. The Demoncrats went all in on this ejection. They knew their dirty laundry would get aired so they felt they had no choice. Can't wait to see the perp walks. 

While I agree with your sentiments, @Ward Smith, the very fact that they had to have known they would be exposed and caught makes me believe this election is not their end game.  I want to know what their next move is.  In fact, I have this creeping suspicion that they, whoever "they" are, will make another, equally stunning, possibly debilitating, move even before ANY president is next seated.  What history informs, is that the people are slow to respond to such disruptions, of this scale.  I don't think they'd do all this with the simple cover of "our boy will take care of us when he's crowned President".  We know Biden is not the Messiah, so what/who is, and what is their next move?  And when?

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

While I agree with your sentiments, @Ward Smith, the very fact that they had to have known they would be exposed and caught makes me believe this election is not their end game.  I want to know what their next move is.  In fact, I have this creeping suspicion that they, whoever "they" are, will make another, equally stunning, possibly debilitating, move even before ANY president is next seated.  What history informs, is that the people are slow to respond to such disruptions, of this scale.  I don't think they'd do all this with the simple cover of "our boy will take care of us when he's crowned President.  We know Biden is not the Messiah, so what/who is, and what is their next move?  And when?

Without a doubt they're planning to destroy the entire world's currencies. This plan has been in motion for years. Their problem with Trump is he doesn't take orders. Their problem with Biden? He's not even capable of being a Walmart greeter

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Without a doubt they're planning to destroy the entire world's currencies. This plan has been in motion for years. Their problem with Trump is he doesn't take orders. Their problem with Biden? He's not even capable of being a Walmart greeter

Yes, I agree that the elimination of paper currency is on their short list, but I think there is something else.  Something we don't expect.  Something debilitating in that it knocks an already off-balance public off their feet again.  Unable to focus and organize as they institute further control mechanisms, like paperless currency, etc.

The latest public comments from Ms. Sidney Powell:

Trump legal team lawyer Jordan Sekulow comments on AG Barr's "fraud" statement: He believes AG Barr is being accurate because the real tampering falls under the category of criminal activities, not fraud.  He also lets us know more about the legal strategy for going to the Supreme Court and the type(s) of ruling one might expect from them.  The clip is 7:51 long and well worth a listen/watch. 

(edited)

Smoking gun proof from Georgia hearing today

Kicking everyone out, then pulling thousands of ballots out of suitcases hidden under the tables? Let's see the useful Eejits explain this away. The ones screaming "sore losers". I'm guessing they're hiding about now

72EF790A-FBF3-4174-9699-B8938AA34BF6.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The Heritage Foundation's take on AG Barr's comments (no findings of large scale fraud that could overturn the election) and that The Heritage Foundation have no evidence that the Justice Department has investigated any of the claims across the country.  So what is AG Barr basing his statement on?

LOL.  Take a few minutes and have a laugh!

https://www.state.gov/u-s-states-and-the-china-competition/

The SOS notes that governors on a Chinese list of amenable or receptive officials to Chinese influence are known to his dept. The CIA and FBI. Intimating that these relationships between China and governors and state political and institutional officials are being tracked in detail. Him quoting Chinese official letters sent to high schools universities speakers of state houses, governors and others.

A short article on the issue

https://theconservativetreehouse.Com/2020/04/12/the-list-interesting-and-quietly-overlooked-remarks-by-secretary-pompeo/

• Upvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

While I agree with your sentiments, @Ward Smith, the very fact that they had to have known they would be exposed and caught makes me believe this election is not their end game.  I want to know what their next move is.  In fact, I have this creeping suspicion that they, whoever "they" are, will make another, equally stunning, possibly debilitating, move even before ANY president is next seated.  What history informs, is that the people are slow to respond to such disruptions, of this scale.  I don't think they'd do all this with the simple cover of "our boy will take care of us when he's crowned President".  We know Biden is not the Messiah, so what/who is, and what is their next move?  And when?

There next move is shut down the country again. As ive stated many times i watch the far left media with quite a bit of scrutiny. As always watching for new themes to old issue's, both MSNBC and CNN are now taking the tac of dying with covid and the emotional trauma involved. The portrayals are well scripted, i am quite firm in my beliefs it absolutely terrifies women and children.

Now just for a moment pinch yourself..slap yourself do what ever you do to have a set your mind free of all these problems. Put yourself in the shoes of a producer watching your talent scare the audience with the details of cancer death. No sane public minded person would allow such trash.

Ask yourself if you would allow anyone you value to have there mind bent with such detail's? Yet it is happening on major networks across this country.

To the point...Joe Biden the great uniter..

https://news.google.com/stories/CAAqOQgKIjNDQklTSURvSmMzUnZjbmt0TXpZd1NoTUtFUWpweDdteGtZQU1FZXV3MVRnaWxXMmNLQUFQAQ?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

Welcome to the United States future..

Science_coronavirus_1195464209.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

Man!  Rudy slams this guy!  An absolute pleasure to watch.  The man is unflappable.

I'll admit it looks somehow "doctored", but that's Rudy and he's pissed at somebody.  I pity the State assemblyman that thinks he can take him on and portray him as some sort of hack.

Edited by Dan Warnick

This is simply amazing: the parts where he talks about how Google helps governments around the world, not just the Democrats in the U.S., to throw elections by millions of votes.  At a minimum, he says, 6 million votes were swayed by Google to Joe Biden in this election.  "Bare minimum" he says, because the haven't even gotten to what the possible maximum is due to how much data they have to go through.

https://rumble.com/vbdpid-watch-the-tucker-video-so-important-trump-shared-it-without-even-a-comment.html?mc=56yab&mref=22lbp

He says Google literally buys candidates, and they even buy his colleagues by offering grants and other incentives.

• Upvote 1

Very interesting analysis.

(edited)

44 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

This is simply amazing: the parts where he talks about how Google helps governments around the world, not just the Democrats in the U.S., to throw elections by millions of votes.  At a minimum, he says, 6 million votes were swayed by Google to Joe Biden in this election.  "Bare minimum" he says, because the haven't even gotten to what the possible maximum is due to how much data they have to go through.

https://rumble.com/vbdpid-watch-the-tucker-video-so-important-trump-shared-it-without-even-a-comment.html?mc=56yab&mref=22lbp

He says Google literally buys candidates, and they even buy his colleagues by offering grants and other incentives.

Corporate elitism? If your feeling sleuthy the below two institutions are the at the probable epicenter of the Trump resistance, deeply involved with Trump's issues and perhaps the foundation of the original Steele dossier..Anything progressive liberal they are involved in...Now that is my opinion make no mistake...have some fun finding all their ties, it is mind numbing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawfare

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brookings_Institution

https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/The-Brookings-Institution27s-Contributors-List-Fiscal-Year-2018.pdf

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2017/06/02/brookings-institution-the-progressive-jukebox-funded-by-u-s-taxpayers/?sh=629c1dae5e53

https://www.forbes.com/sites/adamandrzejewski/2017/06/02/brookings-institution-the-progressive-jukebox-funded-by-u-s-taxpayers/?sh=30fd4fa35e53

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

There next move is shut down the country again. As ive stated many times i watch the far left media with quite a bit of scrutiny. As always watching for new themes to old issue's, both MSNBC and CNN are now taking the tac of dying with covid and the emotional trauma involved. The portrayals are well scripted, i am quite firm in my beliefs it absolutely terrifies women and children.

Now just for a moment pinch yourself..slap yourself do what ever you do to have a set your mind free of all these problems. Put yourself in the shoes of a producer watching your talent scare the audience with the details of cancer death. No sane public minded person would allow such trash.

Ask yourself if you would allow anyone you value to have there mind bent with such detail's? Yet it is happening on major networks across this country.

I think you are right. The re-shutdowns are responding to nothingburger rises in "cases" which are 97% non clinically significant, i.e. correlate to no live virus in all but 3% of cases. Deaths rates that are about 12% "from CV19" and the rest from comorbidities that killed the patient  while testing positive for CV19..

Where the actual deaths are at a substantial rate is in the 1st wave plains states who are having their 1st wave in winter. The Dem areas devastated in spring are not seeing a large resurgence of CV19 hospitalizations nor deaths.

The Dems are continuing to follow the script dictated by the WEF's "reset" plan driven by Chinese narratives while ignoring reality entirely. It seems that they are playing out something that they have no power to stop and are acting it out despite the likely outcome no longer being what was planned. The new Defense secretary is a cyberwar expert, so that is where the administration's focus is and implies the expected next stage attack would be a take down of the internet. I have no idea whether the DOD cyberforce has the capacity to thwart such an attack, particularly as it would be most likely coming from both China and possibly CIA collaborators, most likely at spook  central in Frankfurt.

The plan was to have digital currency displace physical bills and coin by now under cover of CV19, but despite Pelosi conditioning the passage of anything on introducing this, it has yet to happen as her legislation keeps being stripped of this and other provisions. So the disruption of having an internet outage while cash is still circulating is not the dreadful outcome an all digital money would cause under such conditions.

• Upvote 2

A wonderful take on the "no discussion" millennials.

• Like 1

And the 2nd part of the interview/discussion:

• Like 1