Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

On 11/7/2020 at 4:00 PM, ronwagn said:

What do you think of this blockbuster video? 

Been removed from youtube for "violating terms of service" but I guess it's the same one Dan showed regarding "sting" operation?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 0R0 said:

This was censored off of google and the data replaced with a set having NY PA and CA searches.

People were not trusting of whatever promises of immunity they may have been given.

In the current climate of Antifa riots burning and store lootings, the idea that someone is worried about prosecution on the Dem's end is ludicrous. The support by dems for their criminal executors is public and obvious. Like the guy posting a video of him burning 80 Trump ballots he stole is concerned about prosecution, he just wanted his "F Trump" likes.

image.png.935210d19add2b8e8d2097fdc1b8a32b.png

Correct again Oro. Personally, I think trump should hand over in about 4 days time knowing that the Dems will turn on themselves once they realise Utopia is in name only. 

• Like 2

(edited)

Surely there will be recounts in all states where the margin is less than 1%, I thought that was law in the USA?

Edited by El Nikko
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Wombat said:

Been removed from youtube for "violating terms of service" but I guess it's the same one Dan showed regarding "sting" operation?

It's getting to be just like inside China: remove all references that are not favorable towards the CCP and it simply didn't happen.  Get the message and stop talking about it, or else.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

Correct again Oro. Personally, I think trump should hand over in about 4 days time knowing that the Dems will turn on themselves once they realise Utopia is in name only. 

There is one problem that needs to be worked out before the election is conceded. The rest of it--claims that republican voting watchers weren't allowed to watch, dead people voting--is pretty much BS and won't go anywhere. Dead people vote in most elections. 

But the dispositive issue--and the only tangible one--resides within electronics, as usual. Dominion Voting Machines is the company that has computers in several counties sprinkled throughout several states. This all began in Antrim County Michigan, which was Trump Country in the 2016 election. When a 6,000 vote glitch was found--all in favor of Biden--vote-counting was put on pause in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania, as one. 

It was said that the "glitch" was really not a computer glitch at all but merely a mistake of hand-entering votes into a collating computer, but that sounds a bit shady to me. Not only that but the Dominion Voting Machines computers in Spaulding and Morgan County Georgia were outfitted with new software . . . the day prior to the election. Now that's just plain odd. 

No lesser personage than the former technical director for the NSA, a guy named Wm. Binney, says that the glitch was really intrinsic with the computer, and furthermore that it had been programmed into the software. This is particularly important as the only state that has another election coming up--using these same Dominion Voting Machines--is Georgia, where the runoff for the two Senate seats that will determine the majority is to be held on January 3. 

It is usual for votes to be certified by the election commission if there is no doubt. Mr. Trump's team should have already subpoenaed the Antrim County Michigan computer, as well as the Spaulding and Morgan County Georgia computers. Time is leaking away. 

None of this is lost on Nancy Pelosi, who would know that the presidential vote must be certified by the electoral college by December 13. Otherwise, providing the thing is not before the Supreme Court, the presidential decision is handed over to the House of Representatives. Obviously, at first blush, this would seem to be a shoo-in for Mr. Biden, as the Democrats hold a seat majority in the House of Representatives. However, they do not hold an electoral majority. That is, by a quirk, held by the minority Republicans. The chances of this going to the House are slim to none, but the chances for a coronavirus deciding the election were small too. 

2020 is the year of paradoxes. This probably isn't over. And I hesitate to mention the possibility that the Dominion Voting Machines were hacked by a foreign agency, inserting a glitch. They could have inserted it, and then removed it, but NSA can detect that. The computers, as usual, could be the answer. I doubt that the electoral college is going to certify the election uniformly until some of these issues are resolved. If this gets testy, civil unrest will break out.  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

It's getting to be just like inside China: remove all references that are not favorable towards the CCP and it simply didn't happen.  Get the message and stop talking about it, or else.

That is the deal that was cut between Wall Street and big corporations arbitraging China. Daniel DiMartino Booth did a great interview with Spalding about China and Wall Street. The entire war of Biden and Dems against conservatives, what this election is about, is creating the system that China wants in return for opening up its financial world so that the West can feed it capital while its own capital formation falls off a cliff as their boomers retire en masse. Spalding pointed out that the Mckinseys of the world are not checking anything on the ground talking to people so are not capable of being skeptical of the garbage fed to them by the uniform corporate and CCP apparatchiks in China. Wall Street is willfully blind and is promoting the US becoming what China wants it to be in order to pick up fees from doing business with it.

The Narrative they concocted produces a cognitive dissonance that is destroying the internal coherence of journalism and the Dem party, and forcing the internet monopolies to setup their own collapse as people leave them in droves. They know full well that the Dems are losing their core constituency of union and minorities that have shifted towards Trump. It is just the start. That also means that MSM and the social platform monopolies are driving the majority of the country to search for alternative platforms, I haven't done a google search in months, stopped participating on FB and hardly ever start any video viewing on YT. It is just the default video download service so all post there for the few hours a video carrying truth is allowed to remain.

• Great Response! 2

3 hours ago, Wombat said:

There is a case to be made and won in court in  the matter. The outcry of the media trying to actively interrupt internal operations in the Republican party on top of censoring the public - their public - from realizing that they had not won, are not at all a plurality, and that the rank and file of their party org. are just plain crooks. That the counting centers were being run by Antifa after the election counting staff shift ends and go home. They were also there to enforce the no view rule against the observers. They run the machines in between shifts to count fake ballots in tranches of as many as 130k votes at a time.

Trump has the evidence in place to show a coordinated effort across state lines to defraud the electoral process, and thus gain automatic Federal jurisdiction that would get him in front of the supreme court rather than actually doing the slog through the state courts and then state supreme courts and appellate Federal district courts. The evidence of coordination of method and blank Biden ballots in unusual numbers in the particular counties where the practices were observed is enough to make it into a Federal case, thus bypassing the Dem delaying tactics of the State courts, many of which are Dems.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

None of this is lost on Nancy Pelosi, who would know that the presidential vote must be certified by the electoral college by December 13. Otherwise, providing the thing is not before the Supreme Court, the presidential decision is handed over to the House of Representatives. Obviously, at first blush, this would seem to be a shoo-in for Mr. Biden, as the Democrats hold a seat majority in the House of Representatives. However, they do not hold an electoral majority. That is, by a quirk, held by the minority Republicans. The chances of this going to the House are slim to none, but the chances for a coronavirus deciding the election were small too. 

Can you tell me how the Dec congressional decision works? what is the process? How does the EC vote allocation works into Rep hands? Is it that the congressional delegations vote for their EC seats?

^

It's complicated. The state election boards submit tallies. The Electoral College certifies an election on Dec. 13. 

If they are unable to do this--because of legal issues that appear so problematic they can't be ignored--then the 12th Amendment takes over. The courts are VERY mindful of this magic date. Remember, in 2000, the recount was taking so long that it was going to run over the Dec. 13 deadline and the Supreme Court stopped the recount. 

The 12th Amendment says that in the event the Electoral College can't certify an election, it will pass to the House of Representatives to select the president and the Senate to select the VP. I have no idea how this convoluted thing came to be, but like a lot of the Constitution, it was done to buffer the system from corruption and outright thievery. 

If that fails, by whatever monkey wrench, then the 20th Amendment kicks in, which activates a thing called the President Succession Act. In that case, the Speaker of the House would step in as acting president, or, alternatively, the Leader of the Senate. 

Somehow, even if all the dominos get knocked down, the Joint Session of Congress convenes with the Vice President on Jan. 6 to certify and finalize results. 

This thing is so bizarre this year that nothing can be ruled out. I have no idea of the validity of the computer glitch. I saw that someone laughed at my little impromptu meandering about the computers, and I had to smile at that. Somehow--by hook or by crook--the swing states all stopped counting votes at the same time on election night. I imagine that was in response to something. If that computer isn't incriminated, then I would anticipate the president conceding the issue, the Electoral College certifying on Dec. 13, the Joint Session of Congress and VP Mike Pence finalizing the certification process on Jan. 6. 

In the past, when we got to this point the one with the lowest tally just conceded . . . "for the good of the country." However, one could certainly make the point that it is for the good of the country for the process to be cleaned up too. We are quickly turning into the laughingstock of the democratic world. At the very least, we have lost our moral option to lecture other countries on a free and fair election. I personally think every stone needs to be uncovered, starting with the computers. I think they need a hand count in Michigan, and also in the other swing states. Those hand counts need to be carried out by hundreds of paid workers, with spot checking of tranches performed by bipartisan committees. This is the only thing that will put the fear of God into election boards. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, 0R0 said:
59 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Can you tell me how the Dec congressional decision works? what is the process? How does the EC vote allocation works into Rep hands? Is it that the congressional delegations vote for their EC seats?

Were you referring to this:

Fortuitously, Republicans do control both houses of the legislature in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona. Nevada alone among the contested states has a Democratic legislature. If legislators are convinced that the presidency has been wrested out of Republican hands through chicanery or corruption, they could set the matter right by exercising their constitutional prerogative. This is a heavy lift also, but if states intend to ever exercise their authority under our federal system of government, there would be no more appropriate time to do so than when one party seeks to arrogate unto itself power that it has not earned through a free and fair election.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2020/11/06/the_kafka_election_finding_a_way_out_of_the_maze__144618.html

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Tomasz said:

What I am hinting at, though, is that Trump’s chances of a successful legal challenge are close to zero

11 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

At the 15 minute mark, the observer tells how her vote count place shut down at 5am.  However, between the time it was shutdown and then reopened the next day, suddenly 100,000 votes appear.

More miraculous was that during the entire night when the observer was there, only 7,000 ballots were processed. 

Given the manpower and tables, it would be an impossible feat to tally 100,000 ballots at that location.

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

Surely there will be recounts in all states where the margin is less than 1%, I thought that was law in the USA?

25 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Dead people vote in most elections. 

When a 6,000 vote glitch was found--all in favor of Biden--vote-counting was put on pause in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania, as one. 

It was said that the "glitch" was really not a computer glitch at all but merely a mistake of hand-entering votes into a collating computer, but that sounds a bit shady to me. Not only that but the Dominion Voting Machines computers in Spaulding and Morgan County Georgia were outfitted with new software . . . the day prior to the election. Now that's just plain odd.  

It has been so obvious crime has been committed with glitch, blackout 🤭🤭🤭  or shutdown-switchon trick, and new software a  day before.................. Election  committee should be standing up by now, declaring void and start persecuting......... of those involving in glitchies and such.................... Vote again with more stringent measures could be applied. Penalty is normally jail term and/or confiscation of all assets for the guilty parties, or no??

Tom N posted an analysis....... According to it, votes obtained between senator and the presidential candidate supposed to be very close, except that of Biden, in various states........... Hence, the out of norm differences should be reexamined and reconfirmed too??

A quick check could be easy............ total number of people registered to vote in a county vs total number of votes counted and announced? Tally the sum of counties to get a state count?

image.png.b38f4fc1e6213e006efcd9585b986370.png

Someone ought to be made responsible for the glitchies, no?? If obvious fraud committed not corrected, election would lose its meaning, like the blackout- to- win nation somewhere remote?? Foreseeable out of hands conditions would follow, a great dent would occur, social regression, and other negative impacts would emerge...

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

11 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Just so people know...

I am neither Republican nor Democrat. 

You didn't vote?

Edited by Enthalpic

41 minutes ago, specinho said:

A quick check could be easy

Maybe, maybe not. With the mood of the country, and the courts, frankly, it's going to be hard to get a look at the computer(s) in question. The most likely to bear fruit is the one in Antrim County Michigan, which has already been incriminated in the center of a 6,000 vote falsification. If that computer holds up--in other words if it has no aberrant software inside or signs of ingress/egress of a virus--then this is probably over. If, as the former NSA technical chief, Bill Binny says, the problem was encoded in the software, then every computer in question will have to be analyzed--especially the two that will soon be involved in the two runoff Senatorial races in Georgia. 

If that happens, it's going to put the process dangerously close to the nonnegotiable date of certification by the Electoral College: December 6. If it overrides that date, then the 12th Amendment kicks in and all hell breaks loose. It is conceivable that the House would choose Trump and the Senate would chose Pence. Or, alternatively, if I'm wrong and the Republican minority doesn't hold an electoral majority, the House could choose Biden and the Senate Pence. 

The 12th Amendment--kicking the election back to the House of Representatives--has only been used once in the history of the Constitution. That was to decide between Andrew Jackson and John Quincy Adams, in the election of 1824. Coincidentally, there are great similarities between Andrew Jackson and Donald J. Trump. 😊

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/7/2020 at 9:21 AM, Ward Smith said:

When all other avenues are closed to you, prayer is all that's left. 

The way to anger a Conservative is to lie

The way to anger a Leftist is to tell the truth

The truth is that Trump lost and it seems to be making conservatives very angry and the left very happy.

• Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

52 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:
12 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Just so people know...

I am neither Republican nor Democrat. 

You didn't vote?

Absolutely not.  I do NOT VOTE.  It supports a corrupt, rigged system.

The system is so very corrupt and out to lunch.  The average person doesn't do enough research to recognize the fact that governments and agencies and media are so steeped in corrupt activity, that much of their information about history, health, politics, etc. is filled with propaganda. 

The crime is that many people refuse to look and research.  The most guilty are those who do not look.  It is easy to get the facts...I have given resources.  For example "How and Why Big Oil Conquered the World" will tell you more about whatis going on than 4 years of college history.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/7/2020 at 6:04 AM, Jay McKinsey said:

Yes it has.

Trump supporters pray outside of Clark County Election Department in Nevada

Supporters of President Trump knelt and prayed outside the Clark County Election Department Thursday in Nevada while vote counts continued overnight.

"We give our hearts to you in the name of Jesus," a woman can be heard saying, praying to God and hoping Trump can pull off a victory in the Silver State"

So, you are saying it is irrational to pray? 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Half that in Georgia, I think. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

That wasn't directed to me, but I think prayer can be irrational.  I'm not saying all prayer is irrational or wrong but it can be used in ways God never intended.

Being lazy and praying for God to provide is still being lazy.

Visibly praying in public is irrational, God knows your prayers without you kneeling in front of an election office.  Much more "virtue signalling" than a mask...

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Now the Demoncrats are collecting permanent records on all opponents so that they can persecute them by not hiring them, promoting them, etc. That is already the case anyway so it is a form of cancel culture and censorship. 

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Yes, and so was Dawkins.

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

That wasn't directed to me, but I think prayer can be irrational.  I'm not saying all prayer is irrational or wrong but it can be used in ways God never intended.

Being lazy and praying for God to provide is still being lazy.

Visibly praying in public is irrational, God knows your prayers without you kneeling in front of an election office.  Much more "virtue signalling" than a mask...

Praying in public is common in American society and usually has been in in The Pledge of Allegiance and sports.. Usually among large groups. Praying in private is preferred by many. Liberals like kneeling for socialism and their racial grievances, but Tim Tebow was not allowed to. It is just censorship to criticize one side and castigate the other. 

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Yes, and so was Dawkins.

Fine with me if you want to be an atheist. I respect the thinking of many atheists. I just consider that they may have great intellects and even wisdom but are lacking in the higher faculties of Religion. Some of my favorite atheists are Ayn Rand, Albert Ellis, George Carlin, Warren Buffet, etc. Just don't try to repress religionists.  

Here is a nice list of prominent atheists:

https://www.ranker.com/list/list-of-140-and-notable-atheists/famous-atheists

• Like 1

The leftists tell you the SAME government that can't count votes needs to be in charge of EVERYTHING?

No one else sees a problem with this? 

@Gerry Maddoux is right, the US Democratic Party strongholds "vote counting" has made the USA the laughingstock of the world. 

Why is it states right next door to these battleground states were fully finished with vote counts the night of the election? Why is it the only states which can't count votes were the exact states needed for Biden to steal this election? 

The MSM has crowned Biden the victor. The MSM is not the final authority on elections as they well know. They don't like that, they don't like their viewers and readers cancelling them by the millions either. They're not the king makers they believe they are. 

• Great Response! 6
  • Haha 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

There is one problem that needs to be worked out before the election is conceded. The rest of it--claims that republican voting watchers weren't allowed to watch, dead people voting--is pretty much BS and won't go anywhere. Dead people vote in most elections. 

But the dispositive issue--and the only tangible one--resides within electronics, as usual. Dominion Voting Machines is the company that has computers in several counties sprinkled throughout several states. This all began in Antrim County Michigan, which was Trump Country in the 2016 election. When a 6,000 vote glitch was found--all in favor of Biden--vote-counting was put on pause in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia and Pennsylvania, as one. 

No lesser personage than the former technical director for the NSA, a guy named Wm. Binney, says that the glitch was really intrinsic with the computer, and furthermore that it had been programmed into the software. This is particularly important as the only state that has another election coming up--using these same Dominion Voting Machines--is Georgia, where the runoff for the two Senate seats that will determine the majority is to be held on January 3. 

It is usual for votes to be certified by the election commission if there is no doubt. Mr. Trump's team should have already subpoenaed the Antrim County Michigan computer, as well as the Spaulding and Morgan County Georgia computers. Time is leaking away. 

2020 is the year of paradoxes. This probably isn't over. And I hesitate to mention the possibility that the Dominion Voting Machines were hacked by a foreign agency, inserting a glitch. They could have inserted it, and then removed it, but NSA can detect that. The computers, as usual, could be the answer. I doubt that the electoral college is going to certify the election uniformly until some of these issues are resolved. If this gets testy, civil unrest will break out.  

Ive accepted the results and had anticipated as much, Trump was villified for 4 yrs with rumor has it and supported by most media outlets. Never mind the final outcome...the damage had been done.

As to these machines being hacked with software and then being removed brought back a old memory raising children. In 1994 my son gamed on line, the games name was MechWarrior, trivial yes. With that being said both him and a few friends hacked the game, made simple they increased the weapons potential damage giving them a huge advantage. 

This evolved into tools files, one simply clicked on the tools file and it loaded their game on there comp with enhanced weapons, at the same time there was a original tool file they could load while in the game...convoluted yes..they took this game quite serious, actually the game went world wide played on a microsoft server...it was unbelievable.

Eventually there was a hack tool that came out, it would verify the subsystems  before they were allowed to play on line...So they came up with a work around, they would enter the game online with the original copy the server would check the system and they were allowed...Here comes the sneaky part..they then would hit ctrl f8 i believe the game window would collapse...they would then load the hacked tools and play...sneaky dirty yes but genius at that time...That was 1994, one can only imagine what can be done with software today. Only a deep look at a hard drive would allow such matters to be undiscovered...If that sounds absurd ..it is not the kids still use programming genius today to hack games...all they need is access to the drive and they will be able to find a door into any program on a drive and have there way with it...

As matter of fact it is still in play...

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS925US925&ei=yHWoX8GAAcW5-wTUjYOICg&q=Mechwarror+3+hack+tools&oq=Mechwarror+3+hack+tools&gs_lcp=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&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjBhM35g_TsAhXF3J4KHdTGAKEQ4dUDCA0&uact=5

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2