Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

15 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Wrong again! Pennsylvania changed the law over a year ago.

Governor Wolf Signs Historic Election Reform Bill Including New Mail-in Voting

Talk about standing. The case would have needed to have been filed before harm had occurred. Catch-22 for those with an IQ over 22

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Where exactly is this Edison precinct? Are you referring to Edison county cited in the Michigan kraken suit?

Edison is the reporting company that handled the count reporting. It is not a county. It has the data and sells the datasets of the reported counts at the state level and precinct level. The election live feeds were conducted through Edison straight from Dominion software, which BTW could not have been done if they were not online throughout the count. Any election official claiming that the computers were offline during the election is lying and can not be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Where exactly is this Edison precinct? Are you referring to Edison county cited in the Michigan kraken suit?

Perhaps it is one of the following states...Gotta love Bloomberg a champion of democracy one dollar at a time...well maybe 20 million at a time. Have a read...

NOV. 21 2019

The drive will begin early next yr in...AZ...MI...TX...WI...and North Carolina

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/michael-bloomberg-to-spend-20-million-registering-voters-in-battleground-states-2019-11-21

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

You need to be careful putting  information of that nature up....or it will only be a matter of time before this site see's Chinese to go menu's at every turn..Did i mention that gave me heartburn?

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You need to be careful putting  information of that nature up....or it will only be a matter of time before this site see's Chinese to go menu's at every turn..Did i mention that gave me heartburn?

I predicted that this would be the narrative and that I don't even care if it's true or not because China have been screwing over the West for years (also enabled by greedy self serving elites).

I still believe Trump ends up winning but that China will get the blame.

We're seeing more media attention about China and I expect this to increase.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

How dozens of judges across the political spectrum rejected Trump's efforts to overturn the election

https://www.chron.com/news/article/How-dozens-of-judges-across-the-political-15797092.php

WASHINGTON - They are both elected and appointed, selected by Democrats and Republicans alike.

Some have served for decades - while others took the bench only months ago.

One is a former high school teacher, another the first Native American woman appointed to a federal judgeship. A third worked for years for a Republican governor who has been a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump.

Since the November election, they have all ruled in court against Trump or one of his allies seeking to challenge or overturn the presidential vote.

In a remarkable show of near-unanimity across the nation's judiciary, at least 86 judges - ranging from jurists serving at the lowest levels of state court systems to members of the United States Supreme Court - rejected at least one post-election lawsuit filed by Trump or his supporters, a Washington Post review of court filings found.

The string of losses was punctuated Friday by the brief and blunt order of the Supreme Court, which dismissed an attempt by the state of Texas to thwart the electoral votes of four states that went for President-elect Joe Biden.

Taken together, the judges's decisions - some short and to the point and others sweeping defenses of American democracy - have comprehensively dismantled the arguments advanced by Trump in his effort to get the courts to subvert Biden's victory.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Misleading much, or just mendacious as usual? Note what was not said. The word you fabricated, precinct. In fact this is the source

https://www.edisonresearch.com/election-polling/

No, he definitely used the word precinct. Do you have trouble reading much?

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Edison is the reporting company that handled the count reporting. It is not a county. It has the data and sells the datasets of the reported counts at the state level and precinct level. The election live feeds were conducted through Edison straight from Dominion software, which BTW could not have been done if they were not online throughout the count. Any election official claiming that the computers were offline during the election is lying and can not be trusted to tell the truth about anything.

Nonsense. Edison is a company that does exit polling! They do not have any connection to the voting machines. The real time reporting was real time reporting of their exit polling data! Good grief!

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

nearing 2 of 3 in GA wanting the election overturned or at least forensically examined.

Charlie Daniels died.  RIP.  Prior to his death, if "the Devil went down to Georgia and he was lookin for a soul to steal", Charlie could stop him.  So this year, now that Charlie's not watching, the Devil is trying to buy/steal that election, "because he was inna bind and was runnin way behind!"  The problem for the Devil is, Johnny (Sidney Powell) done told that son of a gun, that Johnny's the best there's ever been.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, 0R0 said:

We know full well that the election was a blatant brazen fraud composed of a few hundred or so people performing millions of fellonies.

We know the NYT is part and parcel of the propaganda machine taking part in the election fraud and the coup attempt.

The Supreme Court is still in place to do its job on a more appropriate case, of which there are many going through the court system. The election is not over and will not be over after the EC vote, presuming that there is one on the 14th. A finding of fraud would reverse the election and the EC count. It may alter the downballot counts as well, losing Dem seats in congress, governorships, and other positions where fraud had taken place.

The legislatures are still in place to decide their delegates. Have not checked to see how far they got.

The DNI Ratcliffe is dropping big hints that he is certain that there is Chinese interference and pressure being brought on the state legislators of the swing states to let the fraud ride. That there is a large scale fraud is implied. He will be issuing his report within the week and his indications are that there will be a finding of foreign interference and propaganda effort. The SCOTUS may be given a proper criminal complaint, though treason would go through the military rather than the courts in the case of a coup attempt, 

You are really living in a delusional world. The EC will definitely happen tomorrow. Electors have all been chosen and certified. The most that could happen is that rogue legislatures might submit competing electors, which will keep the grift going. But they have to be certified by the Gov. in order to prevail and of the contested states only GA and AZ have Republican Govs. which is not enough votes to change the election.

Trumps EO about foreign interference in elections only provides for sanctions on foreign people / entities, nothing more.

The funniest thing that will happen this week will be when Congress overrides Trump's veto.

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Jay McKinsey said:

Nonsense. Edison is a company that does exit polling! They do not have any connection to the voting machines. The real time reporting was real time reporting of their exit polling data! Good grief!

Check it out

The company is in  the reporting chain and has the data up for sale and it is not the exit polling data, but election data. They also have a direct connection to Clarity elections which serves the DNC for poll and election data.

33 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You are really living in a delusional world. The EC will definitely happen tomorrow. Electors have all been chosen and certified. The most that could happen is that rogue legislatures might submit competing electors, which will keep the grift going. But they have to be certified by the Gov. in order to prevail and of the contested states only GA and AZ have Republican Govs. which is not enough votes to change the election.

Trumps EO about foreign interference in elections only provides for sanctions on foreign people / entities, nothing more.

The funniest thing that will happen this week will be when Congress overrides Trump's veto.

You are reading the EO incorrectly, it is broader than that.

As to the EC vote, it is not yet obvious, but we only need to wait for tomorrow to find out where we are on the issue.

Second to that is that in the case of fraud, it does not at all matter what the EC composition is. Though it would be important by Jan 6 when the EC votes and Congress votes to accept or reject the election.

Being immersed in MSM, you are unaware of the actual situation.

• Upvote 2

The fat lady isn't singing and the holy smoke is still white...nothing but black smoke coming out of all those fraudulent ballots burning...in those 6 corrupt counties in the swing states...

Patrick Byrne: ‘This Is a Slow Coup’

BY NTD TELEVISION

December 13, 2020 Updated: December 13, 2020

WASHINGTON—Well before election day, entrepreneur Patrick Byrne had assembled a cyber intelligence team to monitor voting activity, and he has since reported instances of irregularities and hacking of the machines.

“This is in fact a slow coup,” Byrne said, involving foreign forces, and he suspects influences from the Chinese Communist Party in particular. Byrne is familiar with Chinese Communist Party tactics, and cited some of their strategies.

On Saturday, Byrne introduced Lt. General Michael Flynn who spoke at a rally where thousands had gathered in Washington on Dec. 12, 2020, petitioning the government for fair elections and transparent counting. Similar grassroots protests took place every Saturday since the general election in capitals across the 50 states.

Byrne said that election fraud was obvious, but, largely because of the media, many people are hearing a distorted story, though fewer are continuing to believe it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/patrick-byrne-this-is-a-slow-coup_3616552.html

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Check it out

The company is in  the reporting chain and has the data up for sale and it is not the exit polling data, but election data. They also have a direct connection to Clarity elections which serves the DNC for poll and election data.

As to the EC vote, it is not yet obvious, but we only need to wait for tomorrow to find out where we are on the issue.

Second to that is that in the case of fraud, it does not at all matter what the EC composition is. Though it would be important by Jan 6 when the EC votes and Congress votes to accept or reject the election.

It is really hilarious how you guys always think that I watch MSM. I don't. Right now I am watching the Viva Barnes livestream: 

9 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Check it out

Sorry, I clicked reply before addressing your other points. I did check out Edison, can you provide a link to support your claim?

Can you cite the language in the EO that is broader? I have read it several times and don't see any broader language.

i agree that rogue legislatures might submit competing electors up until Jan. 6. 

55 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

It is really hilarious how you guys always think that I watch MSM. I don't. Right now I am watching the Viva Barnes livestream: 

Look at it when I have a chance, don't really know him, did come across some time back

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Sorry, I clicked reply before addressing your other points. I did check out Edison, can you provide a link to support your claim?

Can you cite the language in the EO that is broader? I have read it several times and don't see any broader language.

i agree that rogue legislatures might submit competing electors up until Jan. 6. 

The election data is from Edison, the feed was available on NYT archive

https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json

this applies to corporations, individuals, partnerships and even non-profits: (emphasis added) Sec. 2. a (ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) Sec. 2. a (i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election; 

You are mistaken to think that the legislatures would be rogue, they would be doing their duty per their electorate upon suspicion of fraud by the winner of the count. The legislature's role comes first, the popular vote is second.

The rogues were the election boards and officials (sec of state)

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The election data is from Edison, the feed was available on NYT archive

https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json

this applies to corporations, individuals, partnerships and even non-profits: (emphasis added) Sec. 2. a (ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, or technological support for, or goods or services to or in support of, any activity described in subsection (a)(i) Sec. 2. a (i) to have directly or indirectly engaged in, sponsored, concealed, or otherwise been complicit in foreign interference in a United States election; 

You are mistaken to think that the legislatures would be rogue, they would be doing their duty per their electorate upon suspicion of fraud by the winner of the count. The legislature's role comes first, the popular vote is second.

The rogues were the election boards and officials (sec of state)

The NYT page clearly states that they are sourcing Edison exit polls. Those are not actual ballot counts.

Ok, I will agree that they are contemplating going wide but they won't get far. An EO is not immune to SCOTUS. And yes I see the headlines about some foreign state hacking the gov't. How convenient. 

Suspicion of fraud is not an adequate basis for a legislature to choose alternate electors. They must prove fraud and that the fraud was significant to change the election. Until they do that they will be going rouge if they choose alternate electors.

(edited)

23 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Those are from the official count, you have to pay for the data, $29k per state precinct database of the vote from Edison. It is not provided as a public record for "some reason"

20 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Reading comprehension required, he said Edison charged "$29k per state precinct". You buggered that into a precinct in a state called Edison? I leave both of these here so people can see just what a PhD from, where was it, Chicago? Is worth. 

Edited by Selva
inappropriate language
  • Haha 1

The fraud has been proven over and over... Biden did not get 80 million legal votes?  What a joke on the American people that voted legally.  I'm upset we can't get the voting accurate... with the advancements of our technology last 70 years?  What the hell is going on to get a honest election?  

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Look at it when I have a chance, don't really know him, did come across some time back

He was apparently one of the authors of the Texas case so he is pretty salty about getting summarily thrown out. He occasionally makes a good point, especially when going after Powell, Q and the kraken in other talks. Very funny!

But then he goes and just talks non sense like here in supposing that Pence could discharge his Constitutional duty to read out the electoral votes to congress and just make up any winner he wants and that would be the end of it. That is outright hilarious! 

Edited by Jay McKinsey

It is fantastic how The Constitution, and its authors, sees the election so simply where MOST scholarly sorts cannot, will not.

Donald Trump has won the election and is, once again, the President of the United States of America.

• Great Response! 2

11 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Reading comprehension required, he said Edison charged "$29k per state precinct". You buggered that into a precinct in a state called Edison? I leave both of these here so people can see just what a PhD from, where was it, Chicago? Is worth. 

Hmmm... that isn't what you said the first time, you said I made up the word precinct and that he hadn't used it. Can we have some consistency please?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Ohh it just a age/skill set thing....selective hearing is well known phenomenon...it appears selective comprehension runs in the same vane. And then their is the opinion clause...i truly enjoy that particular clause...

• Haha 1