Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Never going to happen, Ron, unless a good nonpartisan analyst swears that there is unequivocal proof that the computer in Antrim County Michigan was malwared. To legitimately request a recount, the vote has to be within 1%. Wisconsin would qualify. But Wisconsin is not really the questionable state. A GOP guard should have been put on that computer as soon as the 6,000 vote irregularity was discovered. God knows what has happened to it by now. I'm not saying give up, but it is going to be very, very hard to prove voter fraud without a smoking computer. 

Did you watch the video? If not, please do. It is worth the time. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Never going to happen, Ron, unless a good nonpartisan analyst swears that there is unequivocal proof that the computer in Antrim County Michigan was malwared. To legitimately request a recount, the vote has to be within 1%. Wisconsin would qualify. But Wisconsin is not really the questionable state. A GOP guard should have been put on that computer as soon as the 6,000 vote irregularity was discovered. God knows what has happened to it by now. I'm not saying give up, but it is going to be very, very hard to prove voter fraud without a smoking computer. 

Actually, MI and WI and PA AZ are definitely in question. GA and NC, definitely NV, possibly IL, as the padding of Biden's vote in Chicago appears to indicate Biden lost it, just as the Pittsburgh padding indicates he lost that city too.

  • Great Response! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Actually, MI and WI and PA AZ are definitely in question. GA and NC, definitely NV, possibly IL, as the padding of Biden's vote in Chicago appears to indicate Biden lost it, just as the Pittsburgh padding indicates he lost that city too.

I think you understand this topic better than I do, so I hope you do all you can to get the word out ORO! I will get out anything you have, but it needs to be easy to understand and concise for many. 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

but it is going to be very, very hard to prove voter fraud without a smoking computer. 

What's the over/under on an "accidental" fire hitting the polling stations in the next week? 

Let's say there's a "demonstration" and things "accidentally" get out of hand and rioters just "happen" to throw a few Molotov cocktails into the building. 

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

What's the over/under on an "accidental" fire hitting the polling stations in the next week? 

Let's say there's a "demonstration" and things "accidentally" get out of hand and rioters just "happen" to throw a few Molotov cocktails into the building. 

All the information is backed up in Barcelona, Spain so you know is safe right? 🤦‍♂️

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

33 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

All the information is backed up in Barcelona, Spain so you know is safe right? 🤦‍♂️

Or Frankfurt or @frankfurter's machine. I mean we all know we can trust him can't we? 

Meanwhile here's a rather lengthy Article about Dominion.

Quote

“The three top-tier vendors, Election Systems and Software, Hart Intercivic, and Dominion Voting Systems covering approximately 92% of the total eligible voter population,” a major 2017 study on voting companies by the Penn Wharton Public Policy Initiative said. Truthout reportedthat the company “was recently acquired by New York-based hedge fund Staple Street Capital.”

An executive board member of Staple Street Capital, William Earl Kennard, is a former ambassador to the EU who was appointed to that position by former President Barack Obama. In 2018, Dominion announced it had been acquired by its management team and Staple Street Capital. On November 6, Kennard was named to the board of WarnerMedia parent AT&T, which owns CNN.

No collusion here, nothing to see here folks, move along. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Or Frankfurt or @frankfurter's machine. I mean we all know we can trust him can't we? 

Meanwhile here's a rather lengthy Article about Dominion.

Let's not gloss over the fact that 92% of the voting equipment in America, ostensibly from 3 different vendors are in fact all owned by the same firm

No collusion here, nothing to see here folks, move along. 

You would be surprised by how much people trust me. But why would I involve myself to store your manure? I mean, it's not of the fertilizer sort, is it?

You are an excellent troll. But what are you doing to improve your country, or even this site? aye, there's the rub.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOU LOST!

Biden took a Viagra for you. - Enjoy the taste!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fun times for us "libtards" you know with all the winning.

losers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The truth is that Trump lost and it seems to be making conservatives very angry and the left very happy.

I disagree Jay. I may agree with most of your analysis on the green economy, but I think that the average American wants to know that their vote actually counts. There are military personnel fighting for freedom and democracy in Afghanistan that have just seen their votes turn up in a dumpster. Imagine how they feel. They have put their lives on the line in the name of Democracy only to be severely betrayed. Some have said they will quit the military over the issue. Not good at all. There is no democracy without transparency and here in Australia, we are not laughing at America, we are deeply concerned and petrified the same thing might happen here. Has happened in South Korea too. 

  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, 0R0 said:

But the execs and shareholders are related to Pelosi and Feinstein. Good luck getting to them with that protection.

Disagree. Mossad might take revenge on them.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

137,000 ineligible votes may have been found in Fulton County GA.

If true it seems likely they would be Biden votes not Trump votes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazy trip said:

137,000 ineligible votes may have been found in Fulton County GA.

If true it seems likely they would be Biden votes not Trump votes.

You certainly live up to your name. How many "magic mushies" do you eat each day?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Actually, MI and WI and PA AZ are definitely in question. GA and NC, definitely NV, possibly IL, as the padding of Biden's vote in Chicago appears to indicate Biden lost it, just as the Pittsburgh padding indicates he lost that city too.

Unless a "smoking computer" can be found--and it has been a long time since the misplaced vote--this is over. 

Elections for anything more than class president have always been tainted. Every politician knows it; that's one of the reasons they pander to different groups so much. Donald J. Trump set out to drain the swamp. As such, he angered Wall Street, Big Tech, MSM, Big Pharma, even Big Oil. Why the latter? Because like every other president--Geo W. Bush included--he seemed convinced that the lower at the pump the more the "people" loved him, even though U.S. oil and gas was too low to be produced and scads of oilmen were going broke. 

Do you really think it became obvious just over the weekend that Pfizer had a great vaccine? Wall Street is jumping on this. With a stock market surging 1500 points, trust me, it's over. 

Unless a smoking computer shows up. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

Disagree. Mossad might take revenge on them.

Their software, if you saw the security firm's video, is porous and does not work without login credentials visible in the data files being exchanged. If the Mossad wants to do something they can flag the manipulated vote counts and provide the data to Trump''s team. They can also go in and compose a real count out of the logs, which they can access, assuming they were not overwritten. Also provide a detailed report of vulnerabilities, perhaps such that the Dominion software and machines are essentially hacked by the world at large and the machines and company are taken out of business.

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Their software, if you saw the security firm's video, is porous and does not work without login credentials visible in the data files being exchanged. If the Mossad wants to do something they can flag the manipulated vote counts and provide the data to Trump''s team. They can also go in and compose a real count out of the logs, which they can access, assuming they were not overwritten. Also provide a detailed report of vulnerabilities, perhaps such that the Dominion software and machines are essentially hacked by the world at large and the machines and company are taken out of business.

I was thinking something more sinister but I will go along with that :)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Unless a "smoking computer" can be found--and it has been a long time since the misplaced vote--this is over. 

Elections for anything more than class president have always been tainted. Every politician knows it; that's one of the reasons they pander to different groups so much. Donald J. Trump set out to drain the swamp. As such, he angered Wall Street, Big Tech, MSM, Big Pharma, even Big Oil. Why the latter? Because like every other president--Geo W. Bush included--he seemed convinced that the lower at the pump the more the "people" loved him, even though U.S. oil and gas was too low to be produced and scads of oilmen were going broke. 

Do you really think it became obvious just over the weekend that Pfizer had a great vaccine? Wall Street is jumping on this. With a stock market surging 1500 points, trust me, it's over. 

Unless a smoking computer shows up. 

The vaccine news was held up till after the election so that Trump does not get that wind in his back..

The establishment is embracing Biden at their own risk, that swamp creature is highly compromised and much less answerable to them than to China. Their belief that the global system still has a future is entirely naive. Regardless of policy, the global order has to collapse since China is not capable of doing what it promised, it is not capable of producing consumer driven growth. It is done being a low cost labor source as its low cost labor retires and their demographic decline assures that there is no replacement generation. The global trading partners are in similar positions facing a post-growth economic reality. You can not have a world in which everyone is a net exporter. Someone has to be driven to bankruptcy and shut down. The best target for that is China in general. The global elite now celebrating their freedom from Trump is not realizing that the problem Trump has focused on still remains, and they are just further hitching their future to a symbiosis with China when it is already sinking into the economic ocean, and is desperately seeking financial flows into its economy to prevent an immediate collapse. .

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I was thinking something more sinister but I will go along with that :)

i doubt that would be done. They had the opportunity to do that as the security issues of Dominion's software and equipment have been discussed openly for years. Thus they could have done whatever they wanted. They decided not to interfere since they respect the US process, interfering in it directly is not on the agenda.

However, there is lots of material Israel can disseminate on the major political and financial people as the internal power struggle in China has put the information in a dripping leak of blackmail files of the CCP  over some 2 million people of consequence in the global power structure. They need only secure access to them before they are out and can use them to shut down the Davos crowd.

There has been a loss of market share by the main media social companies that can not be recovered. The censorship is so blatant that only a narrow section of society has any use for them. The new more open and non-conformist avenues are just starting up.

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Wombat said:

You certainly live up to your name. How many "magic mushies" do you eat each day?

 

The Fulton co.. issue is real, it may be fixed before access to the courts. Taking GA out of Biden's EC vote

The celebration of media and corporations around Biden is premature and their process to force Trump out will fail unless Trump gives up.

BTW, the other side of the vaccine news release is that the CV19  winter outbreak appeared to be crashing as HIT is being reached all over the Northern hemisphere at the onset of winter rather than in the middle of it. The crash of testing volumes last week indicates that the perception for a need for a vaccine was being threatened. So the pressure on Fauci and co. from their Pharma clients was on in a big way. The CV19 opportunity was threatening to disappear entirely within weeks. It may yet do so before the first vaccine approval.

  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

41 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The vaccine news was held up till after the election so that Trump does not get that wind in his back..

The establishment is embracing Biden at their own risk, that swamp creature is highly compromised and much less answerable to them than to China. Their belief that the global system still has a future is entirely naive. Regardless of policy, the global order has to collapse since China is not capable of doing what it promised, it is not capable of producing consumer driven growth. It is done being a low cost labor source as its low cost labor retires and their demographic decline assures that there is no replacement generation. The global trading partners are in similar positions facing a post-growth economic reality. You can not have a world in which everyone is a net exporter. Someone has to be driven to bankruptcy and shut down. The best target for that is China in general. The global elite now celebrating their freedom from Trump is not realizing that the problem Trump has focused on still remains, and they are just further hitching their future to a symbiosis with China when it is already sinking into the economic ocean, and is desperately seeking financial flows into its economy to prevent an immediate collapse. .

Their low cost labor has been replaced by robots, are you aware of that?  Here's a recent video (Vlogger)

And here is an older one (Bloomberg)

Btw, a lot of foreign money (including American) is flowing into China as investment these days, both from anecdotal (a friend working for a NY based PE firm) and article sources.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-11-09/biden-like-trump-will-deepen-integration-with-china

They are also rapidly producing billionaires during these Covid times.  

China first surpassed the US in the number of billionaires in 2015 and now has more of them than any country in the world, according to Hurun. The US now has around 700 billionaires, while China has 878 (measured in US dollars).  

https://qz.com/1919974/china-created-a-record-number-of-billionaires-despite-covid-19/

 

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Hotone said:

Their low cost labor has been replaced by robots, are you aware of that?  Here's a recent video (Vlogger)

And here is an older one (Bloomberg)

Btw, a lot of foreign money (including American) is flowing into China as investment these days, both from anecdotal (a friend working for a NY based PE firm) and article sources

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2020-11-09/biden-like-trump-will-deepen-integration-with-china

Yes, that is true.

But there is no advantage to having the robots in China vs. anywhere else. The deflationary force of these robots in China is much greater than it would be anywhere else where shorter range supply chains can save on transportation costs and turnaround times. Particularly in the US/Mexico. The labor arbitrage was what China offered for 4 decades. Robots are not that kind of advantage for China. They are to Japan  and US where the capital base is distributed to efficient logistical and market allocations, vs. China which has concentrated it within itself for strategic power benefits rather than economic efficiency. Its use of the BRI countries to offshore its pollution is just as stupid as its initial decisions to capture industries that require perpetual subsidy to remain in China. The BRI countries were backwards because their natural endowments were poor and no amount of capital will ever come to overwhelm it, definitely not profitably.

China is no longer in a position to pursue large scale strategic industrial projects without a positive ROI as it is going broke internally and is desperately seeking world capital to enter and keep the system running while the elite plot their escape into security and financial well-being outside of China. It should be obvious to the financial crowd pressing to get into China that the only reason for the CCP to let them in is because the CCP sees no value in the stub of the Chinese cigar that is left.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The vaccine news was held up till after the election so that Trump does not get that wind in his back..

Of course. Big Pharma hates Trump's guts, because he called out their price gouging. Heck, I'm surprised three or four companies didn't reveal their clinical trials. More to come soon, many of which don't require freezers that take the thing down to minus 40 degrees. 

 

58 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Regardless of policy, the global order has to collapse since China is not capable of doing what it promised, it is not capable of producing consumer driven growth.

With rescinded tariffs and enhanced trade and production agreements with the United States, China will flourish. The world has been waiting to see what sort of punishment is going to be meted out by the U.S. to China. Well, that figure just became zero. The Apple, Tesla, 5G, Google, Microsoft arrangement can go on unimpeded and the drug companies can still get their product made, using precursors made in China. I'm not endorsing this as the favorable approach, just pointing out my belief that the fix is in: the guy who had benefitted mightily from China won the election--probably with China's help--and to the victor goes the spoils. 

 

55 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

There has been a loss of market share by the main media social companies that can not be recovered. The censorship is so blatant that only a narrow section of society has any use for them. The new more open and non-conformist avenues are just starting up.

Precisely! And at this point Mr. Trump should start "Trump News," with Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Maria Bartriroma, Larry Kudlow and maybe even Steve Bannon. Seventy million people voted for Trump. He busted his ass for them. He had massive crowds right up to election day. He discovered that you can't drain the swamp by standing in it. But maybe you can sneak up on it and dynamite the thing from the outside. Make a lot more money, have more fun, watch them try to escape the spotlight of a cable news network five times bigger than Mr. Murdock's failing Fox News. 

  • Great Response! 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

10 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Fun times for us "libtards" you know with all the winning.

losers!

What a disgusting visual, imagine visiting a Fan Factory and everyone is full of flatulence..so much for identity politics comes to mind.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Precisely! And at this point Mr. Trump should start "Trump News," with Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Maria Bartriroma, Larry Kudlow and maybe even Steve Bannon. Seventy million people voted for Trump. He busted his ass for them. He had massive crowds right up to election day. He discovered that you can't drain the swamp by standing in it. But maybe you can sneak up on it and dynamite the thing from the outside. Make a lot more money, have more fun, watch them try to escape the spotlight of a cable news network five times bigger than Mr. Murdock's failing Fox News. 

Till now, Fox parent has been the most profitable news machine on the planet. Everyone else loses money on their news operations but for Bloomberg. Thus their ready availability to be bought off cheap by China and its network of US partner companies, particularly in the Tech world, which has no alternative supply chain to China and has been reluctant to bring investment into the US/Mexico.  The bulk of alternative sources of tech production are already occupied by Taiwan Korea and Japan based firms. Only inhospitable India, difficult frontier markets and less than middle income countries and the US/Mexico remain.

Trump news and free social media may attract the audiences and small advertisers but getting the rest on board, the big media buyers will be difficult. But as we had seen from Facebook's initial resistance to deploying censorship, the small business side of the economy is enough to keep them nicely profitable, but loses them big accounts that are looking to spend on a competitor that may sink them. Trump might be that competitor.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.