Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

(edited)

9 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Whether you're another sock puppet or just another non thinking robot is irrelevant to me. You went to all that intellectual effort of making that meaningful user name after all. I guess after the first thousand or so it's just too cumbersome so easier to number them. 

Meanwhile, I'm certain who is shaking the jar and always have been

It's a good thing you're consistent @Ward Smith.  You provide a kind of certainty and structure that the crazy world we now live in is not providing for me.   It is almost comical how often this happens and you MUST have followed your grand leader in this strategy.  First, don't address the points I made, none.  Check.  Second, add more names to the list for name-calling, "non thinking robot" added in this latest post.  Add sarcasm, check.  Third, accuse me of non-existent and false wrong-doing and/or conspiracy (thousands of user names, WTF man?  Sorry, just not true).  Check. And last (Trump playbook again!), provide a shiny nugget in the form of a new link to distract and take the discussion elsewhere (whatever happened to "Obamagate"?).  Well done sir!

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Canada has problems of its own

But here you are criticizing the USA rather than your own corrupt system

With regard to our own problems in Canada, I completely agree there are many.  If I could find an equivalent site, I might go there but then all you'd get is upvotes and smiles for all your conspiracy theories and then where would you be?  Ironically, I really believe that I have more faith in your country than you do.  I believe that the American people, your democracy, people who know what's right, are more than strong enough to handle a leader like Trump OR Biden.  But don't be afraid to listen to the perspectives of others, including leftists and non-Americans.  You aren't on a slippery slope to madness because the other party came to power.

Edited by UNC12345
add

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Canada has problems of its own

But here you are criticizing the USA rather than your own corrupt system

I hadn't actually checked out that link, but I have now.  If you're using that as evidence that we've got problems, that's weak. It's pretty simple really.  Rules are set up to be followed by all, in the interests of all, for the safety of all, like it or not.  Some people don't like the rules and break them.  Police enforce the rules to protect others and sometimes it gets ugly, that video being a case in point.  End of story.  I don't care if it was in their own home or out in the street or in a public place.  It's amazing that I have to defend this with a "law and order" Trump follower, the same man who used tear gas against his own citizens so he could take an absolutely meaningless photo with a bible.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

It's a good thing you're consistent @Ward Smith.  You provide a kind of certainty and structure that the crazy world we now live in is not providing for me.   It is almost comical how often this happens and you MUST have followed your grand leader in this strategy.  First, don't address the points I made, none.  Check.  Second, add more names to the list for name-calling, "non thinking robot" added in this latest post.  Add sarcasm, check.  Third, accuse me of non-existent and false wrong-doing and/or conspiracy (thousands of user names, WTF man?  Sorry, just not true).  Check. And last (Trump playbook again!), provide a shiny nugget in the form of a new link to distract and take the discussion elsewhere (whatever happened to "Obamagate"?).  Well done sir!

With regard to our own problems in Canada, I completely agree there are many.  If I could find an equivalent site, I might go there but then all you'd get is upvotes and smiles for all your conspiracy theories and then where would you be?  Ironically, I really believe that I have more faith in your country than you do.  I believe that the American people, your democracy, people who know what's right, are more than strong enough to handle a leader like Trump OR Biden.  But don't be afraid to listen to the perspectives of others, including leftists and non-Americans.  You aren't on a slippery slope to madness because the other party came to power.

Your other points were adequately addressed by Gerry, no need to add. It's perfectly obvious to anyone reading this site that all of us have distinctly different voices, and opinions. Then we look at you and your ilk And it sounds suspiciously identical.

Your sarc reading is broken, since one could look at your user ID as 12,345 which would indicate, in a humorous manner that it was preceded by 12,344 iterations. 

By all means go to another site, if that's a threat. I for one won't cry any tears. If you're willing to engage in intelligent discussion and not sound like the echo chamber you might be interesting enough to read. You've already admitted you haven't looked at any of the evidence we presented, but your "feeling" is that it's wrong? Like that means anything? This entire thing is an IQ test and you're failing miserably. Next you'll say you've got a chemistry degree. Like yo follow the science man! 

84D2CE01-CDBD-4E74-BBF7-A7832273741C.jpeg

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, UNC12345 said:

I hadn't actually checked out that link, but I have now.  If you're using that as evidence that we've got problems, that's weak. It's pretty simple really.  Rules are set up to be followed by all, in the interests of all, for the safety of all, like it or not.  Some people don't like the rules and break them.  Police enforce the rules to protect others and sometimes it gets ugly, that video being a case in point.  End of story.  I don't care if it was in their own home or out in the street or in a public place.  It's amazing that I have to defend this with a "law and order" Trump follower, the same man who used tear gas against his own citizens so he could take an absolutely meaningless photo with a bible.

Your utter imbecility is duly noted. 6 family members in a house celebrating the holidays. Hardened criminals all, especially that old lady. I'm unsurprised that you feel the gestapo were in the right. 

AAA38861-A187-4B36-9AFF-E11AB5C56A23.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/1/2021 at 11:34 AM, Gerry Maddoux said:

^^^^^

The United States of America has to run this experiment. I don't understand why, and I don't think most people on this forum do, but the country--at this particular time, coming off a presidency with this particular man, in this chaotic time--simply wants to run this experiment. 

I'm like every other patriot: I want the best for my country. So that means I should cheer for this incoming president, no matter how many reservations i hold. And therein lies the rub. 

Joe Biden is quite obviously a shadow of his former self. He's 78. Go back a couple of decades and watch tape of a very aggressive, gregarious Joe Biden to see what involution does to the human body. Sure, he has gone through two (open skull) operations to tie off Berry aneurysms not far from the Circle of Willis (the main blood supply at the base of the brain), and that destroys some white matter (the telegraph lines) as well as some grey matter (the telegraph keys), but his neurosurgeon has reassured the world that this resulted in no harm and that Mr. Biden had held his own in terms of mental acuity.

Well, that's just flat wrong--and if he were to undergo a functional MRI the results compared to normal would scare the liver out of us. The damage, along with the vicissitudes of longevity, has taken its toll. Never before did he have to close his eyes and grimace to come up with a word. Never before did he lose his temper so easily. Never in the past would he have chosen as VP a woman who basically accused him of racism on the Democrat Primary stage. As a Scranton product, coming from a coal-mining engineer family, never before would he have vowed to end fracking on government lands. 

I wandered onto this forum not as an electric car fan, or a solar or wind guy, or even a lithium battery fan, but as an aging gentleman myself, interested lifelong in oil and gas, with special emphasis on environmentally-friendly production and usage. As such, it is very hard for me to become enamored with these new alternative sources of electricity and locomotion . . . but I'm making an effort. What bothers me about Mr. Biden isn't the fact that he is willing to invest beaucoup bucks in green energy, but that he vowed to throw U.S. energy-independence under the bus in order to become elected by the new left-leaning Democrat base. 

Oil and gas brought man out of the caves and provided for almost every product that is commonly used in modern society. Oil and gas won the Second War for the Allied Expeditionary Forces. The clearcut Achilles Heel of any military is oil and gas--even today (just ask Xi). There is no way to simultaneously destroy the current energy source abruptly and make a transition using a green new energy source that is not yet ready to take up the lead. In other words, smooth transition is the key. California is decommissioning its NG utility plants, whilst putting the complete confidence and burden on lithium battery dumps--I hope they get by with it but I doubt it.  

Mr. Biden chose Deb Haaland as his Sec. of Interior. He is going to get a little honeymoon from Congress and my bet is that she will be confirmed. She is a staunch opponent of fossil fuels and has said many times that she would ban all fracking. JoMack's post above is quite correct: Mr. Biden made one of his "famous gaffes" (as the MSM now calls them) and said that "President-Elect Harris took the vaccine today." Quite obviously, Ms. Harris will become president in short order (about when Mr. Biden hits 80?), and at that time we'll have a president who is on record as opposing all fracking and a BLM (the body that lets the leases) answering to an Interior Secretary who is also opposed to all fracking. 

Offshore is coming back but in reality America's energy-independence came from the much-hated shale oil and gas drilling/fracking endeavor. To give that up is madness. To come onto this forum and cheer for that to happen is to endorse madness. As I said, I'm willing to listen and learn, and even to get put down occasionally, but to destroy energy-independence by throwing trillions of dollars at a nascent industry, and by encouraging Wall Street to cut off lending to American oil and gas companies, is a dangerous tactic. 

Yet it would appear that America wants to run that experiment, no matter what the collateral damage--all under this (silly) notion called climate crisis. Right now, with the Fed running a $7.2T balance sheet and with interest rates at zero, an S&P earnings yield of about $120 (as opposed to the $180-190 that was expected pre-pandemic), and with the Fed and the ECB central banks throwing $300Billion into bond purchases each MONTH, an EV/solar/wind/battery stock market that has quadrupled in the last year, we are being set up for some bad juice. As many have pointed out--some quite adroitly--China is ascending, mainly by virtue of averting prolonged shutdowns and introducing digital yuan as their currency--even talking of hooking it to Bretton Woods style gold standard to backstop it. Iran is rising too. Saudi Arabia is running scared, and for good reason. In a world turned upside down by a hysterical money-printing press that runs equities to the moon, and threats of military conflict in the S. China Sea as well as the Arabian Peninsula, energy-independence is paramount. 

I'll pray for the new president(s), but I'm pretty sure this is going to end badly. The good news is that the Constitution was constructed with just this sort of situation. It worked during the last Reagan year in office: Jim Baker and Don Meese and George Herbert Walker Bush and several others basically ran the government by fiat and a waning Mr. Reagan encouraged it. In the excellent book, The President's Club, it is described just how close they were to invoking Article 25--the removal of a president because of a mental disability, said article requiring all Cabinet members as well as the Vice President to be invoked. They managed to avoid it. This time around, my bet is that Mr. Biden has already assured the Democrat power-holders that he will step down at some loosely-designated time, allowing Ms. Harris to assume the mantle. 

When I read these often childish, gleeful posts of some of our leftists friends--presumably from around the world--I find myself doubting that they have thought this one through. Sure, it's alright to want change, and it's alright to rub the losing teams' noses in the results of the contest, but what kind of world are we going to live in, with President K. Harris, Sec. of Interior Deb Haaland, an emboldened left possibly with AOC as Speaker of the House? I predict that it will cause such chaos and shambles that we look back at the last four years as the good ole days. 

If Biden is elected and serves two years, he will probably usher in a Republican House and Senate while losing the Democrat party a large percentage of followers. My premise is that Georgia will give us one or two Republican senators to block sudden destruction of the nation. 

  • Great Response! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Ward is and endless stream of entertainment.   Wrong yet remains arrogant as ever!

Yes we have rules against gatherings, and far less covid - what a concept!.  Using data and science, not political ideologies when fighting a virus.   In Ward's fractured mind he thinks this means our political system is more screwed up than the USA!  

Seriously, use the new year as a time of reflection; read some of your old posts and you will clearly see your predictions are garbage.

You are the one who is easily brainwashed by trump and the deceptive "news" you find on filth websites. Sad yet entertaining.

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

If Biden is elected

Biden was elected.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/31/2020 at 1:00 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

Here on the Island of Lost Boys, the members of the TPC (Trump Personality Cult) persist in at least claiming that that they can see evidence of widespread fraud that numerous organizations and individuals who supported Trump can't see, e.g., former Attorney General William Barr, numerous Senators and House members and the WSJ and NY Post Editorial Pages.   

The latest missive from the WSJ Editors:

WSJ:  Trump’s Embarrassing Electoral College Hustle

It is doomed to fail but would still set a destructive precedent.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trumps-embarrassing-electoral-college-hustle-11609371708

Excerpt:

President Trump’s last and worst shot at overturning the 2020 election will come on Jan. 6, as the new Congress meets in joint session to tally the votes from the Electoral College. Mr. Trump wants Republican lawmakers to lodge formal objections to Joe Biden’s electors, and this kamikaze mission already has a few volunteers.

Here’s what would happen next, at least according to the Electoral Count Act: If a state’s electors are challenged by both a Senator and a Representative, then each chamber is supposed to retire to consider it. If they rejected the electors of enough states to deny Mr. Biden 270 electoral votes, then the House would choose the President.

But how could lawmakers justify throwing out electors for Mr. Biden? Although Mr. Trump keeps tweeting claims of massive vote fraud, his lawsuits have been rejected in court, sometimes by his own conservative appointees.

 

Our judicial system is too corrupt and cowardly to look at the facts and demand thorough investigations. The founding fathers foresaw this happening and devised a method of allowing the states to remedy their failure. It should be used as it was intended. Biden did not win the crucial states he was given by fake votes. This has been proven for all those honest enough to look at the proof.

See Election Cheating 2020

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGqD1Mg-cgxuWRBwBjxQnUdRhf23i6ljD0c50k5ivh0/edit#

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Our judicial system is too corrupt and cowardly to look at the facts and demand thorough investigations. The founding fathers foresaw this happening and devised a method of allowing the states to remedy their failure. It should be used as it was intended. Biden did not win the crucial states he was given by fake votes. This has been proven for all those honest enough to look at the proof.

You guys can't even convince Pence and he is/was on your side.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Biden was elected.

You obviously don't know how our electoral system works. If you are ignorant of it you should keep silent. I wouldn't try to tell you how your elections work. 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it ironic as hell that we have Canadians, presumably in the oil and gas business, who have witnessed utter destruction of their industry at home, eager to denounce us for defending our industry from the likes that ruined theirs!

This is just too, too rich!

And to top it off, suggesting that you admire American spunk and aggression, our ability to throw caution to the wind and just by God go for it, but wonder in the same breath why we as a civilized nation won't just accept some jacked-with election data . . . well, that just leaves me flabbergasted. 

As a student of America, a professed admirer, you seem to understand us so poorly. We are fiercely proud of our nation but realize that we have to be constantly vigilant against forces of evil, which we consider to be, foremost, socialism. We are a charitable nation, willing to open our coffers to those who have experienced grief and misery through no fault of their own, but we're very opposed to having government take more and more in taxes and perform less and less with the money. We walk in harmony with a full realization that within any crowd of patriots are those who would do us harm. 

There is nothing new about dishonest elections. The United States Constitution was constructed with just that in mind. That's the reason Madison and others spent so much time on the "Electoral Clause" and then, some time later, in painstakingly writing out the 12th amendment. We became a nation in the midst of war and tribulation, at a time when both Great Britain and France had more than a little interest in choosing our leaders. We have experienced contaminated elections in the past. Having a rigged election, you see, is no great embarrassment to us, but failing to investigate a potentially rigged election certainly is. The fact that there are those of us willing to stand up and shout and argue and cry foul is exactly and precisely what has made the United States of America the greatest country in the world, bar none. 

In truth, most of us don't know for sure just what the hell went on in those states using voting machines. Why not? Because the Secretary of State, the governor, the voting commission, the judges have all refused exacting forensic examinations, and when they were done in part, the evidence--or lack of same--wasn't allowed in court. Even our Supreme Court, the ultimate stress test for truth and veracity and honor and everything we hold dear, refused to look at the data. That is damning stuff to say about one's own country, especially if one is a patriot and lauds the tenets of the Constitution and believes in this country. But that's just the way it is. We didn't get this way overnight: for eight years, in an effort to put the Civil War behind us once and for all, we not only welcomed an African-American as president but damn near treated him as the second coming. Well, under his watch the divide grew, in large measure because during those eight years black unemployment, drug use, death by overdose, poverty and access to health care grew worse, not better. The Democrats wanted more of the same, not less. 

Canadians, my fellow friends, please don't presume to tell us what is wrong with our government and our country. Trust me, we know. And don't presume to come onto this forum--a place ostensibly where oil and gas people come to share ideas about how to survive an onslaught like no other--and lecture us about just how goddamn fair this election was. We don't know that and neither do you because no one was allowed to analyze the election in detail. 

All we know is that there were an awful lot of irregularities, and complaints, and statistical improbabilities. If you truly admire our way of life down here, are positively amazed at our spunk and determination, then give us a little wiggle room. At a time when the Democrats were burning our cities, toppling our statues, cursing the police, I didn't read a single Canadian comment about how atrocious that was, or a simple kindness of asking how you might help. But now, all of a sudden, it would appear that you've become master election sleuths, quick with a put-down of an actual American who might have an issue with the way this was done. We're fighting for what we believe is right, which is a detailed, no doubts about it, election inquiry.

I've personally spent quite a few words trying my best to understand what you're upset about. And yet you just keep on coming, after blood, making inane comments about things you know very little about. I am at the point where I have just two more words for you: piss off. 

  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I find it ironic as hell that we have Canadians, presumably in the oil and gas business, who have witnessed utter destruction of their industry at home, eager to denounce us for defending our industry from the likes that ruined theirs!

I've personally spent quite a few words trying my best to understand what you're upset about. And yet you just keep on coming, after blood, making inane comments about things you know very little about. I am at the point where I have just two more words for you: piss off. 

Why presume that?  You do not have to be in the oil and gas business to care about the price of oil. You don't even have to be pro-oil, you can short stuff too.

Trump has done more for Canadian oil that you might think. When your shale guys fall because of him we will come in and take that market share. If Biden cracks down more, all the better for Canada.

We are not the upset ones, it is the cult that is upset and having a tantrum. We are laughing at you! As for "coming after blood" you guys sling more insults than anyone as evident by the end of your sentence. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

There is nothing new about dishonest elections. The United States Constitution was constructed with just that in mind. That's the reason Madison and others spent so much time on the "Electoral Clause" and then, some time later, in painstakingly writing out the 12th amendment. We became a nation in the midst of war and tribulation, at a time when both Great Britain and France had more than a little interest in choosing our leaders. We have experienced contaminated elections in the past. Having a rigged election, you see, is no great embarrassment to us, but failing to investigate a potentially rigged election certainly is. The fact that there are those of us willing to stand up and shout and argue and cry foul is exactly and precisely what has made the United States of America the greatest country in the world, bar none

Great comment Gerry!  Love your insight to history!   Please keep writing for will always enjoy your incredible knowledge on so many things on not only this thread, but so many.  

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Our judicial system is too corrupt and cowardly to look at the facts and demand thorough investigations. The founding fathers foresaw this happening and devised a method of allowing the states to remedy their failure. It should be used as it was intended. Biden did not win the crucial states he was given by fake votes. This has been proven for all those honest enough to look at the proof.

See Election Cheating 2020

Ron, look at your earlier statements (youtube) from you, on this site?  Been wiped out. (not Selva)  Also others.  What the hell is going on in this country wiping out free speech on this forum?   

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another 12+K shifted from Trump to Biden proven.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Donald Trump:  Based on the fraud, either a new election should take place, or the results should be nullified.  A tale of two Tweets:

 

Two Tweets.png

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

13 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Biden did not win the crucial states he was given by fake votes.

Funny how you guys see--or at least claim to see--things that the former Attorney General, the Senate Majority Leader and numerous other ethical Republican officials and judges, many appointed by Trump don't see (plus the NY Post and WSJ Editorial Pages, both groups of long-time Trump supporters*), and it's a continuing mystery as to why the BIG ELECTION CONSPIRACY involved electing more Republicans to the House of Representatives, but Biden to the White House.  

In any case, in 17 days, you guys can resume your hunt for Big Foot, Unicorns and the Loch Ness Monster. 

*What I really don't understand about the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers is how they rationalize both the NY Post and WSJ Editorial Pages suddenly--after four years of stridently and forcefully supporting Trump--deciding to join the MSM BIG ELECTION CONSPIRACY and turn a blind eye toward "Obvious election fraud."  Perhaps they don't see it because it doesn't exist?

Stop the Insanity.png

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A0808989-DE61-4F28-A6AE-C3399DA00B92.jpeg

72D2E2C1-27B8-492C-A5BA-CFA34239F279.jpeg

61282D1B-5491-41CA-BA68-7B837D5B7B10.jpeg

C2D53488-CF0A-4A93-AA23-F1FFAF21C84E.jpeg

E6461D99-687F-4755-B2C0-BB91292D09F5.jpeg

7EBA878F-1EFB-43CC-9AC0-3431A381D6A3.png

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

^ Fake news!

When you finally are realizing you lost, resort to mocking the winners.  Sore losers.

I give Gerry credit, at least he can form paragraphs.   If you speak only in copy-and-paste you are just a brainless mouthpiece for your cult superiors.

Edited by Enthalpic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I other news trump got caught trying fraud himself... on tape.

"According to audio of the call, obtained by The Washington Post, Trump asked Raffensperger to "find" the votes necessary to alter the results in Georgia."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

35 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

I other news trump got caught trying fraud himself... on tape.

"According to audio of the call, obtained by The Washington Post, Trump asked Raffensperger to "find" the votes necessary to alter the results in Georgia."

Looks like we finally found the smoking gun regarding attempted election fraud. Trump may have committed multiple felonies on this one phone call, including extortion--threatening the Georgia Secretary of State with criminal prosecution if he didn't change the vote totals in Trump's favor.  Probably analogous to the Nixon tapes.  

 

Commander in Thief.png

The Don.png

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

You can listen to the tape on the Washington Post website, and cable channels are playing excerpts. 

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate. . .

The rambling and at times incoherent conversation offered a remarkable glimpse of how consumed and desperate the president remains about his loss, unwilling or unable to let the matter go and still believing he can reverse the results in enough battleground states to remain in office.

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said, a phrase he repeated again and again on the call. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

. . . During their conversation, Trump issued a vague threat to both Raffensperger and Ryan Germany, the secretary of state’s general counsel, suggesting that if they don’t find that thousands of ballots in Fulton County have been illegally destroyed to block investigators — an allegation for which there is no evidence — they would be subject to criminal liability.

“That’s a criminal offense,” he said. “And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

. . . . Trump sounded at turns confused and meandering. At one point, he referred to Kemp as “George.” He tossed out several different figures for Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia and referred to the Senate runoff, which is Tuesday, as happening “tomorrow” and “Monday.”

His desperation was perhaps most pronounced during an exchange with Germany, Raffensperger’s general counsel, in which he openly begged for validation.

Trump: “Do you think it’s possible that they shredded ballots in Fulton County? ’Cause that’s what the rumor is. And also that Dominion took out machines. That Dominion is really moving fast to get rid of their, uh, machinery. Do you know anything about that? Because that’s illegal.”

Germany responded: “No, Dominion has not moved any machinery out of Fulton County.”

Trump: “But have they moved the inner parts of the machines and replaced them with other parts?”

Germany: “No.”

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

You can listen to the tape on the Washington Post website, and cable channels are playing excerpts. 

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate. . .

The rambling and at times incoherent conversation offered a remarkable glimpse of how consumed and desperate the president remains about his loss, unwilling or unable to let the matter go and still believing he can reverse the results in enough battleground states to remain in office.

“There’s no way I lost Georgia,” Trump said, a phrase he repeated again and again on the call. “There’s no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes.”

. . . During their conversation, Trump issued a vague threat to both Raffensperger and Ryan Germany, the secretary of state’s general counsel, suggesting that if they don’t find that thousands of ballots in Fulton County have been illegally destroyed to block investigators — an allegation for which there is no evidence — they would be subject to criminal liability.

“That’s a criminal offense,” he said. “And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

. . . . Trump sounded at turns confused and meandering. At one point, he referred to Kemp as “George.” He tossed out several different figures for Biden’s margin of victory in Georgia and referred to the Senate runoff, which is Tuesday, as happening “tomorrow” and “Monday.”

His desperation was perhaps most pronounced during an exchange with Germany, Raffensperger’s general counsel, in which he openly begged for validation.

Trump: “Do you think it’s possible that they shredded ballots in Fulton County? ’Cause that’s what the rumor is. And also that Dominion took out machines. That Dominion is really moving fast to get rid of their, uh, machinery. Do you know anything about that? Because that’s illegal.”

Germany responded: “No, Dominion has not moved any machinery out of Fulton County.”

Trump: “But have they moved the inner parts of the machines and replaced them with other parts?”

Germany: “No.”

Great post, now i have a question if i may. What makes you believe Trump is leaving the building? while he may not have the title of president...actually those chains have been unshackled. There is a storm coming world wide batton down the hatches...

life is full of surprises...it will be interesting to see how the children called Antifa or Proud Boy's react when adults enter this storm.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, LANDMAN X said:

Ron, look at your earlier statements (youtube) from you, on this site?  Been wiped out. (not Selva)  Also others.  What the hell is going on in this country wiping out free speech on this forum?   

The censorship is a huge factor. The censorship includes the so called news media only covering negative stories about Trump and beating him up on anything true or false. I am on Gab and Parler but hold on to 13,000 followers on Facebook and Twitter. They are seldom seen though! Gab has really gotten better every year, it has just about everything you need. Parler is basically like Twitter so far. I have 8,000 followers on Gab and the same on Parler. I have two accounts on Twitter and Parler. Several on Facebook from the old days. They are mainly only seen by friends and relatives. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.