Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

What makes you believe Trump is leaving the building?

Transition Team.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., called the call “absolutely appalling.” “To every member of Congress considering objecting to the election results, you cannot — in light of this — do so with a clean conscience. #RestoreOurGOP,” he tweeted.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 1

Well, come Wednesday January 6, we'll begin to find out. Under the Electoral Clause in the U.S. Constitution is the facility for the President of the House of Representatives, which is Vice-President Mike Pence, to accept the Electoral College votes before a joint session of Congress, which should be on cable news channels live. Included is the precept that if at least one representative of the House and one senator from the Upper Chamber questions the integrity of the election process, there must be some sort of inquiry.

In this case, there are said to be over 100 representatives and 11 senators who plan on objecting to accepting those EC votes without a formal and detailed inspection of the process. Obviously, that must be completed prior to Jan. 20 or the thing becomes a contingent election. The Republicans, led by Sen. Ted Cruz, say this can be done during an emergency 10-day forensic inquiry. The results will be telling. 

If, as all you gleeful torpedoes say, there is no wrongdoing and all those strange, inexplicable results were merely the result of all the Democrats voting en bloc for Mr. Biden, then it will show up. If that eventuates, you are entitled to heckle the doubting Thomas types on this site--me especially. If on the other hand it is discovered that the Dominion Voting Machines were being adjusted according to the Democrats' whims, then you should buy each of us a chocolate milkshake, including Mr. Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

25 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Great post, now i have a question if i may. What makes you believe Trump is leaving the building? while he may not have the title of president...actually those chains have been unshackled. There is a storm coming world wide batton down the hatches...

life is full of surprises...it will be interesting to see how the children called Antifa or Proud Boy's react when adults enter this storm.

He will leave to golf and they will proverbially put his shit on the lawn.

The ashamed children have no real power and there are not nearly enough of them to do much, certainly not overthrow a government. If trump had anywhere near enough support for much to happen he would have just won the election.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

If trump had anywhere near enough support for much to happen he would have just won the election.

If I had just wasted countless hours defending a worthless POS like Trump, I'd be feeling a mite embarrassed about now, but as you know, the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers are a pretty determined bunch.  Not much breaks through their cognitive dissonance. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Well, come Wednesday January 6, we'll begin to find out. Under the Electoral Clause in the U.S. Constitution is the facility for the President of the House of Representatives, which is Vice-President Mike Pence, to accept the Electoral College votes before a joint session of Congress, which should be on cable news channels live. Included is the precept that if at least one representative of the House and one senator from the Upper Chamber questions the integrity of the election process, there must be some sort of inquiry.

In this case, there are said to be over 100 representatives and 11 senators who plan on objecting to accepting those EC votes without a formal and detailed inspection of the process. Obviously, that must be completed prior to Jan. 20 or the thing becomes a contingent election. The Republicans, led by Sen. Ted Cruz, say this can be done during an emergency 10-day forensic inquiry. The results will be telling. 

If, as all you gleeful torpedoes say, there is no wrongdoing and all those strange, inexplicable results were merely the result of all the Democrats voting en bloc for Mr. Biden, then it will show up. If that eventuates, you are entitled to heckle the doubting Thomas types on this site--me especially. If on the other hand it is discovered that the Dominion Voting Machines were being adjusted according to the Democrats' whims, then you should buy each of us a chocolate milkshake, including Mr. Trump. 

Pence is on record wanting nothing to do with this nonsense. Suing him and making threats on his life is certainly not winning him over.

FYI Making death threats against a sitting VP is more than frowned upon....

How about looking at wrongdoing from trump!  You think what he just did was just fine and totally legal?  Calls for violence? What is a march on DC going to do other than cause a lot of trouble?  Trump should be imprisoned for a long time. 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Transition Team.png

Jeffery it is time to open your teenage mind, the building was a metaphor for the will of the american people. It is with laughter i comment to you, this dream is by far bigger than one man. What he has assembled will not go into the night, frankly the message will soon become deafing. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

What he has assembled will not go into the night, frankly the message will soon become deafing. 

What makes this prediction better than all the last wrong ones? But keep the predictions coming guys... they provide me with so much entertainment!  I will rub the results in your faces once again... and you will whine yet again. You could just stop and save face, or not... :)

A large portion of his own party are pissed. If anything trump is fragmenting the republicans so bad they will never win again. What party will rise from the ashes?

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2020 at 11:24 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

I do believe Trump just won.

Good analysis but then they shut down the polls so they could figure out how much more cheating they needed to beat Trump. Then they started the mass cheating.  

• Upvote 1

All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-election-defense-secretaries-public-letter/index.html

All 10 living former US defense secretaries declared that the US presidential election is over in a forceful public letter published in The Washington Post on Sunday as President Donald Trump continues to deny his election loss to Joe Biden.

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

"Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived," the group wrote. 

Since Election Day, Trump has falsely claimed that a second term is being stolen, even as there have been no credible allegations of widespread voting issues as affirmed by dozens of judges, governors, and election officials, the Electoral College, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and the US Supreme Court.
  • Downvote 2

(edited)

36 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Then they started the mass cheating. 

Probably with alien mind control techniques, and they elected more Republicans to the House, to cleverly cover their tracks. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

frankly the message will soon become deafing (sic)

Might be pretty hard to hear Trump from his cell at the Big House. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

What party will rise from the ashes?

As noted above, even Dick Cheney thinks that the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers are wacko.  

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Might be pretty hard to hear Trump from his cell at the Big House. 

There might well be a attempt made to do just that, perhaps more.  Americans are slow to anger history shows anger turns to rage rather suddenly. Only time will tell, as ive said...there is a storm on the horizon.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

As noted above, even Dick Cheney thinks that the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers are wacko.  

A better party that has learned a lot about how to win under Trump. RINOS will now be outsiders or very quiet. They will be primaried automatically except in liberal districts. We still need one more senator in Georgia though.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/caught-pallets-fake-ballots-georgias-fulton-county-identified-filmed-sampled-moving-trucks-picked-shredded/

WE CAUGHT THEM: Pallets of Fake Ballots in Georgia’s Fulton County Were Identified, Filmed and Sampled Before Moving Trucks Picked Them Up and Shredded Them

By Joe Hoft
Published January 1, 2021 at 4:33pm
7260 Comments

ED556FEA-359F-461D-8EF2-4AE988C2D19D.jpe

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

If I had just wasted countless hours defending a worthless POS like Trump, I'd be feeling a mite embarrassed about now, but as you know, the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers are a pretty determined bunch.  Not much breaks through their cognitive dissonance. 

I'll see your cognitive dissonance and raise you Alzheimer's and dementia. You've never once defended Biden. You're 100% repetitious orange man bad. You've never exhibited one original thought. I'm going with weak AI bot. Or even weaker, just another Enthalpic sock puppet. 

EFB3B4C9-B2F5-44B6-8761-562697D56A41.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

What makes this prediction better than all the last wrong ones? But keep the predictions coming guys... they provide me with so much entertainment!  I will rub the results in your faces once again... and you will whine yet again. You could just stop and save face, or not... :)

A large portion of his own party are pissed. If anything trump is fragmenting the republicans so bad they will never win again. What party will rise from the ashes?

Once I mentioned to you I take my information from multiple news orginaztions from across the world and the country. 

Recently there has been a rather large movement to initiate paywalls. The media complex is going to attempt to control the messaging. 

Oddly enough AT&T is making every attempt to retain there media outlets, while the financial markets are demanding them to off them. There will be millions of disjointed people.......ahh yes covid...dear covid. That little speed bump needs to be dealt with. Patience will be and is now running very very short. As a rather astute member mentioned in this thread...You do not have a grasp of American culture.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Since Election Day, Trump has falsely claimed that a second term is being stolen, even as there have been no credible allegations of widespread voting issues as affirmed by dozens of judges, governors, and election officials, the Electoral College, the Justice Department, the Department of Homeland Security, and the US Supreme Court.

Name one single court which has even allowed the evidence to be presented. Name ONE. You can't because they haven't. This is nothing more than a coup de etat against the sitting President. 85 million voters pulled the lever for Trump but the deep state and globalists cannot stand that a populist is in office. Anyone with an IQ over room temperature knows it, they've been watching this movie for 4 years, starting with the completely bogus Russia hoax

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, ammo box. Guess which one is left? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

There might well be a attempt made to do just that, perhaps more.  Americans are slow to anger history shows anger turns to rage rather suddenly. Only time will tell, as ive said...there is a storm on the horizon.

This link posted earlier on GA voter fraud switching votes in real time the night of election is creating a storm as we speak. 

Here are a few comments posted on Epic Times yesterday and today on this topic.  Anger on that open forum was "Explosive now"  

Jay Stephen

Jan 2, 2021 at 14:44

Vote up+3Vote down

The following is my email response to my Senator Braun of Indiana who emailed me his intentions of contesting the election results on January 6:

Dear Senator Braun:

Thank you for your stand and taking the position that you have, however, I disagree with you that the vote on January 6th “is the lone constitutional power remaining to consider and force resolution of the multiple allegations of serious voter fraud”.

This election fraud and election rigging is the most serious threat to our Republic that we have had in the whole of the 230 years of our Republic’s existence, so that, accordingly, we must, in the strongest terms possible, all urge President Trump, who has in his possession the evidence of massive vote and ballot fraud and election rigging, that he has the constitutional duty to declare a national emergency if Congress does not put a stop to the election coup and treason and overturn the election results on January 6 and then we urge the President, with the strongest appeals possible, to use his constitutional powers to declare martial law over all voting precincts in order to have the military arrest the corrupt election officials, impound all voting machines and software, while holding military tribunals and ordering all the establishment media to broadcast around the nation and the world the tribunals of election fraud and rigging for all to witness the evidence.

Yours sincerely and most urgently,

Jay Stephen

parnis

Jan 2, 2021 at 16:16

Vote up+3Vote down

Good folk here in Australia are praying the truth is revealed. The US is the last standing pillar of freedom. If this injustice and deceit is allowed to continue we will doomed to slavery. Keep the fight up patriots Australia has always stood by you side by side in wars for our freedom

peter_cottaar

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:19

Vote up+2Vote down

The sheer repetition of these irrefutable revelations will get public anger to boiling point, WHERE IT SHOULD BE. For this is a declaration of war to the American people. Trump pushed them to declare their hand and now has them trapped in “No Escape Alley”or: GUILTY OF TREASON FOR ALL TO SEE.
Next step: ROUND ‘EM UP and jail them. Date set: 6 Jan.

RAM MANCH

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:24

Vote up+2Vote down

President Trump wants as many Patriots in D.C. on Jan. 6. as possible. If you go, D.C. Mayor is telling businesses to shut down. So bring extra food, water and sleeping accomodations, and maybe arms for protection. Hotels, restaurants, etc may be shut down. If they are smart they will ignore the pos mayor, so these businesses can make money from this event.

I hope something will happen there. I have no doubt that antifa and blm will try to infiltrate, but there should be hopefully millions of patriots there to stand against them. Hopefully, Trump is planning something big to reveal. I’m not able to go, but my prayers will be with all that do. Godspeed to all and to our great President Trump. God please watch over everyone and keep them safe. Amen.

Miguel Monico

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:33

Vote up+2Vote down

45 has been Dead On correct about CCP attacks with huge $ against our free elections to oust the only DC non- Swamp Rat to hold their Oppressive & Corrupt expansionist Empire accountable. CCP, DNC, Dominion, Mainstream Fake New$ Media, Soros & Silicon Valley Big Censor Techs are all true Enemies of American Freedom 🇺🇸 and must be held accountable! STOP THE STEAL – MAGA 45!

chris.stuart.taylor

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:45

Vote up+2Vote down

https://youtu.be/JcO72tW4scA
Surely just ask Jeff Ellington of Runbeck Elections Services if he printed the ballots shown in Patrick Byrne’s Tweet! Their company in on the pallet labels. If he didn’t, they’re fake aren’t they? If he did they they’ll be legit wont they?
See: YT ‘Building of a Ballot at Runbeck Election Services’
Listen to Jeff Ellington, President/COO walk through the step-by-step production of a ballot. https://runbeck.net/

brianp

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:57

Vote up+2Vote down

Scanned 113,130 ballots, 106,000 had machine read errors and had to be “ADJUDICATED”, or transcribed to a new ballot form and then the “SPOILED BALLOTS” are destroyed?
93.7% of ballots were “CURED” by an administrator. This is similar to what happened in Antrim County’s 68% Adjudication.
They need to preserve the Spoiled Ballots to ensure a faithful transcription.
Destroying them would be pulling a hillary BleachBit maneuver to destroy incriminating evidence!

Kelvin Skye

Jan 2, 2021 at 09:21

Vote up+1Vote dow

brianp….and this is exactly why I personally believe the Dominion machines were a built-in recipe for fraud after I read the following U.S. Federal District court case: Curling vs. Raffensperger – Oct 11, 2020.

It was an effort to require the State of Georgia to not use Dominion machines during the general election due to their technical deficiencies and cybersecurity vulnerabilities.

Kelvin Skye

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:41

Vote up+3Vote down

Scott Riddle, you have an excellent point. Now is the time for all free Americans to organize and mobilize.

This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the overthrow of our nation.

Those pulling the strings have been working for more than a decade to divide us – in order to make it easier to conquer us.

Every American who sees what is happening needs to put your differences aside and unite.

I have met many refugees from oppressive nations who have come to the U.S. and done fantastic things with their lives as a result of our individual human freedom. I’ve listened to their stories, and paid attention. I for one will not allow my children or grandchildren to live under any totalitarian form of government.

Bruce Lewis

Jan 3, 2021 at 12:53

Vote up0Vote down

“At 9:11 p.m. local time, Trump received 29,391 votes as Biden simultaneously received 17,218. However, in the next reported time update, Trump’s votes became 17,218 while Biden’s changed to 29,391.”

This series of events gave Biden a net gain over Trump of the 12,173 votes removed from Trump plus 12,173 votes added to Biden. It appears there were two potential adjudications. The first report would have included all processes even adjudication as required and reported to Sec of State and NYT. The second report appears to go back and re-adjudicate 12,173 of Trump’s votes to give them to Biden, one for one. The Dominion machines permit this without an audit trail to discover who did it and why. Only the last adjudication is left in the electronic ballot form. This requires going back to the paper ballots to resolve. The Senate Subcommittee voted to audit the paper ballots at this meeting. For sure its needed. 24,000, or 30,000 or 200,000 all require a paper ballot audit with the counterfeit detection technology also presented at this hearing to resolve many issues brought forward (wrong paper, machine marked identical ballots, etc.) Just this one incident of the switched 12,173 votes makes Trump the winner of Georgia. There are many more issues than this one.

• Great Response! 2

Funny how a bunch of mostly anonymous Trump Kool-Aid drinkers (allegedly at least) see widespread election fraud that the former Attorney General, numerous Republican officials, countless judges (many appointed by Trump), the NY Post and WSJ Editorial Pages and now the 10 living former Secretaries of Defense don't see.  So, which group is hallucinating?

The full text of the statement by the former Secretaries of Defense:

All 10 living former defense secretaries: Involving the military in election disputes would cross into dangerous territory

Opinion by Ashton CarterDick CheneyWilliam CohenMark EsperRobert GatesChuck HagelJames MattisLeon PanettaWilliam Perry and Donald Rumsfeld

Ashton Carter, Dick Cheney, William Cohen, Mark Esper, Robert Gates, Chuck Hagel, James Mattis, Leon Panetta, William Perry and Donald Rumsfeld are the 10 living former U.S. secretaries of defense.

As former secretaries of defense, we hold a common view of the solemn obligations of the U.S. armed forces and the Defense Department. Each of us swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. We did not swear it to an individual or a party.

American elections and the peaceful transfers of power that result are hallmarks of our democracy. With one singular and tragic exception that cost the lives of more Americans than all of our other wars combined, the United States has had an unbroken record of such transitions since 1789, including in times of partisan strife, war, epidemics and economic depression. This year should be no exception.

Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived.

As senior Defense Department leaders have noted, “there’s no role for the U.S. military in determining the outcome of a U.S. election.” Efforts to involve the U.S. armed forces in resolving election disputes would take us into dangerous, unlawful and unconstitutional territory. Civilian and military officials who direct or carry out such measures would be accountable, including potentially facing criminal penalties, for the grave consequences of their actions on our republic.

Transitions, which all of us have experienced, are a crucial part of the successful transfer of power. They often occur at times of international uncertainty about U.S. national security policy and posture. They can be a moment when the nation is vulnerable to actions by adversaries seeking to take advantage of the situation.

Given these factors, particularly at a time when U.S. forces are engaged in active operations around the world, it is all the more imperative that the transition at the Defense Department be carried out fully, cooperatively and transparently. Acting defense secretary Christopher C. Miller and his subordinates — political appointees, officers and civil servants — are each bound by oath, law and precedent to facilitate the entry into office of the incoming administration, and to do so wholeheartedly. They must also refrain from any political actions that undermine the results of the election or hinder the success of the new team.

We call upon them, in the strongest terms, to do as so many generations of Americans have done before them. This final action is in keeping with the highest traditions and professionalism of the U.S. armed forces, and the history of democratic transition in our great country.

13 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Name one single court which has even allowed the evidence to be presented.

It's difficult to see that which does not exist, unless you are hallucinating of course. 

22 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

.You do not have a grasp of American culture.

There are at least two American "cultures."  May I remind you of the last civil war?  Ideologies have never aligned and now are diverging even more.

34 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You've never once defended Biden. You're 100% repetitious orange man bad.

It was never about Biden, it was people voting out trump.

I'll say it yet again, you don't have to love Biden to hate trump. 

The dems could run a stuffed animal and people would still chose it over trump.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You've never once defended Biden.

What's the point?  The election is over, and Biden is President-Elect. We can talk about presidential candidates' qualifications in the summer of 2024. 

• Like 1