Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

5 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

The dems could run a stuffed animal and people would still chose it over trump.

As a bumper sticker said, "Any sane adult." 

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

It's difficult to see that which does not exist, unless you are hallucinating of course. 

The Gina Haspel recording will soon be released probably to the public since courts are afraid to hear evidence. Raffensberger did a Hail Mary on the recording where he was being offered leniency. The Washington comPost heavily edited and redacted the recording which was illegally made. That will come back to bite them. Meanwhile, they're in court complaining about the recordings made of them by Project Veritas. Irony isn't in their dictionary. 

1000's of sworn under threat of perjury affidavits, video freaking evidence, confessions, spoiled ballots, shredded ballots, forensic evidence, 94% freaking error rate publicly announced in flagrant violation of law, the list goes on and on, I've documented it here and on the other thread. Courts refused to open their eyes, they used conflicting arguments to reject the cases, mutually exclusive rationales. Laches, which says you filed too late, standing, which says you weren't harmed and mootness, which says you've got a case but it's too late. Laches is wrong because you can't have standing until you are harmed. Standing is wrong when you've proven there was harm and mootness is wrong when the only reason it's too late is because the courts dragged out the process. I've already explained this multiple times, judicial jujitsu. It's not used by free and open democracies looking to get to truth and justice. It's used by the mob to protect their thugs. 

You're the one hallucinating here. I'm looking forward to the next few days. I get to see what kind of country this is going to be once and for all. 3% of American revolutionaries in 1776 threw off the shackles of tyrany while 97% sat on the sidelines. Over 50% of the voters in this country just watched an election stolen while the 1% you represent are pretending you're in the majority. When the sht hits the fan I'll be amused by your expression. Who knows, maybe with enough dirt, enough bought politicians and judges, enough deep state actors you might have the edge. But then again you might not. Even if you manage a victory it will be Phyrric. No one will accept Biden as the rightful ruler. He'll have zero mandate. That's only a victory for the CCP, your masters

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

33 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, ammo box. Guess which one is left? 

You failed on the first three... what makes you think plan four will work?  Legacy of fail breeds more failure.

Lastly, how many of the people here are willing to actually go fight?  I know Ward, and Tom N, and Gerry are all very old men.  May others don't even live in the US.  Willing to die for trump? Didn't think so.

Add in the fact New York and California control the money and technology you have no hope in hell.

Heck throw in a Bill Gate conspiracy or two... you suckers fall for that crap constantly.

No path to victory.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

22 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You're the one hallucinating here. I'm looking forward to the next few days. I get to see what kind of country this is going to be once and for all. 3% of American revolutionaries in 1776 threw off the shackles of tyrany while 97% sat on the sidelines. Over 50% of the voters in this country just watched an election stolen while the 1% you represent are pretending you're in the majority. When the sht hits the fan I'll be amused by your expression. Who knows, maybe with enough dirt, enough bought politicians and judges, enough deep state actors you might have the edge. But then again you might not. Even if you manage a victory it will be Phyrric. No one will accept Biden as the rightful ruler. He'll have zero mandate. That's only a victory for the CCP, your masters

Are you going to fight old man?  Nope - you will stay behind your computer.

I honestly hope you do fight.  Be brave, be a patriot, but in real life!  End up dead, in jail, or both!

We are the ones constantly amused ward.  You are always wrong and full of conspiracy theories.  But pretend you are on the winning side of a civil war (not war of independence duh).

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Ex-GOP Speaker Ryan denounces effort to challenge Electoral College results

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/532443-ex-gop-speaker-ryan-denounces-effort-to-challenge-electoral-college-results

Former Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) on Sunday blasted Congressional Republicans’ efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

“Efforts to reject the votes of the Electoral College and sow doubt about Joe Biden’s victory strike at the foundation of our republic. It is difficult to conceive of a more anti-democratic and anti-conservative act than a federal intervention to overturn the results of state-certified elections and disenfranchise millions of Americans,” Ryan said in a statement.

“The Trump campaign had ample opportunity to challenge election results, and those efforts failed from lack of evidence,” the statement continues. “The legal process was exhausted, and the results were decisively confirmed. The Department of Justice, too, found no basis for overturning the result. If states wish to reform their processes for future elections, that is their prerogative. But Joe Biden’s victory is entirely legitimate.”

16 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Are you going to fight old man? 

To the extent that there is a civil war developing, it seems to be within the GOP.  Ironically enough, the Trump Kool-Aid drinking wackos may ensure solid Democratic control of both houses of Congress. 

The war within the GOP

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/republicans-challenge-biden-electoral-college-454147

Senate Republicans are in open war against each other as Donald Trump’s presidency comes to a close, with his baseless claims of widespread election fraud animating what will be the defining schism of the Trump era.

As the new Congress was sworn in Sunday, the Republican Party splintered badly as at least 12 senators planned to join about 140 House members to contest Joe Biden’s election win. The tensions are so high that individual GOP senators are now directly battling, with Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) accusing some Republicans of undermining the right to participate in direct elections and Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) decrying Toomey’s arguments and “shameless personal attacks.”

(edited)

54 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

There are at least two American "cultures."  May I remind you of the last civil war?  Ideologies have never aligned and now are diverging even more.

Actually their is not two cultures, there now are hundreds of culture's. I do believe you are speaking to two political party's, again that is incorrect. The US now enjoys 3...the Independent party which by the way is larger than both the Republican party and the Democratic party. 

Actually the more you articulate the more you expose your ignorance. Often ive wondered just why a former moderator did not think much of you, nor you of him.

This former mod had access to the IP'S, his displeasure with the country's of origin was well known. 

To think that a Canadian activists would not know of the size and depth of the independent party is nothing short of amazing.

A bit like this election... A incumbent President receiving more votes than any President in history loses a election. I'll say that again...

A incumbent President receiving more votes than any President in history loses.

Mail in voting...Ohh but of course comes to mind...one just cannot make this chit up.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

23 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Love that Ward...interesting that only Jeffrey Brown and Enthalpic keep posting leftist or liberal views...all the time on this thread.  The Epic Times site had leftists going nuts at the end.  Jeff and Enthalpic, why not go on that site to pop off like you do here?  Huge crowd...

MORE POSTS FROM TRUE AMERICANS on Epic.

Election Integrity is not a Trump Biden issue. It is a good vs evil battle. The election fraud has been off the charts. The very people empowered to fix it are the same ones who benefit from it. Shame on the Republican politicians and the Justices who will not uphold their oath of office. We cannot let this stand. Disgusting behavior by so many it is staggering.

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:30

Vote up+14Vote down

Trump wants success and happiness for all Americans. Look at his own children. All successful. Let’s let him continue to turn America around. The left wing nutty Marxist universities have created a monster generation and we need to hold the line for America now. Work on changing the education system is key for future but for now we must hold on to our beautiful country. Now or never. Trump has a trump card. He’s always a winner. P.S.: All four of Biden’s children checked out of life. Two living ones are hard core drug addicts/alchoholics in and out of rehab. If you can’t create success in the four people close to you, how can you possiby help America? No. He had his very long chance. Kamala is ridiculous. Climbed in Calif by screwing the married SF mayor, Wille Brown. She has zero core personality of her own— Indian? Jamaican? Jewish (husband)? What is she? Who is she? Supports black people but puts more blacks in jail than anyone in Ca before her? She is a fish, a snake. In the primaries she didn’t even get 1%. It’s time to rise up and re-claim our country patriots.
Courts need not be afraid of left wing rioters. Trump can put that down fast. Most are paid, from other countries seizing this moment to try and take us down. We are the majority. Keep America Great. Time to fight for it. PRESIDENT TRUMP YOU ARE AWESOME. Best USA President Ever.

Invoke EO 13848/Insurrection Act (now.) Military tribunal and (execution) for all traitors/fraud conspirators. They can choose from hanging, firing squad, or electric chair. Let’s get this party started!!!

Joe Biden himself said in a moment of dementia that they had installed the most comprehensive election fraud campaign ever. My wife, a Nurse with 30 years experience in running and treating dementia patients said what Biden stated is a symptom of early onset dementia. Patients blurt out a true statement as they no longer have the cognitive ability to hide secrets. The GOP swamp wants Trump gone, so they can go back to their normal activity of corruption with their democrat counterparts. Democrats always accused Trump of lying, stealing, corruption. This is a page out of the marxist playbook: Accuse your opponent of what you are doing yourself.

J

Jody Graham

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:35

Vote up+4Vote down

You people in Georgia need to occupy the governor’s property and any state building in Georgia until this is fixed. The police are on Trumps side obviously by the fact the demoncrats hate them. Trump is doing everything possible by legal means but no one will even allow him to present evidence. That does give him the right to invoke insurrection act. That does not equate to martial law which would remove our rights. It simply means he can have the military seize all voting equipment and run a new election as well as arrest the scum through military tribunals instead of our corrupt courts. I hear people calling for martial law but that is the last thing we want no matter who the president is. I’m expecting Trump to do this on January 6 and that is why he wants DC full of his supporters. Then the Democrats will not be able to arrest or overpower him. He will have massive strength if he has massive numbers in DC as well as massive numbers in any state capital across the country.

C

cheetahracingengines

Jan 2, 2021 at 08:49

Vote up+4Vote down

1. VP Pence resigns.
  2. Jan 6th Pompeo will be in charge over the senate.
  3. TRUMP wins January 6th

4.   Trump announces General Flynn as Vice President.

1. January 20th TRUMP is read/sing in to another 4 years.
  2. Democrats, Republicans and few others are arrested for TREASON.

Melissa Melvin

Jan 2, 2021 at 17:29

Vote up+4Vote down

This is mathematical data science and there is an industry standard by which this is verifiable. Math doesn’t lie. The responsibility for this election fraud in Georgia is with whoever chose the software/hardware and they belong in jail. I wonder what AG Barr, oops, FORMER AG Barr, would have to say about this? 🙄 Bunch of damn crooks, all of them. The American people need to wake tf UP! This is exactly how the CIA installs Presidents in foreign countries except now they brought it home. Out with Haspel and Wray immediately!

Gary Wynne

Jan 2, 2021 at 17:34

Vote up+4Vote down

The people who put together this scheme had no idea that there were so many patriotic Americans that actually had the brain power to dismantle their dirty work.
As far as they knew they were the smartest people in the room. We were all a bunch of knuckle draggers that could be convinced of anything they chose to offer up.
I thank my God for what He has revealed through the minds of His faithful creations.
I pray that He will show mercy to those who were honestly duped by the prince of lies. I also pray that for those who knew full well what they were doing, His just punishment will be swift and let’s just say: surgical.

James Tew

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:06

Vote up+3Vote down

It’s just stunning the corruption and the bought off (or just scared of leftist retribution) judicial system in this country.While it may not be over but sure as shit if these traitors succeeds and that’s what they are our country is doomed.A civil war I see IS on the horizon.Im not talking about these spoiled ass children burning down Democrat cities throwing a tantrum.Im talking Patriots real Americans who have just had a damn enough of this Bull.The middle class is getting screwed and these leftist don’t understand who the sleeping giant truly is but they will.If not we might as well start calling each other Conrad and get on our knees because its over!

Kelvin Skye

Jan 2, 2021 at 08:07

Vote up+2Vote down

James Tew, you are not alone in your thoughts. Every single American I know, regardless of political affiliation or background has had enough of this…..and every single one of them has stated they will not get down on their knees….

Every American who does not want to live under totalitarian rule needs to find a way to get involved and push back before we lose our nation.

bertmii

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:19

Vote up+3Vote down

Is it possible to shift the burden of proof to the dems by invalidating, or simply not counting, these contested states’ votes? This would re-elect Trump & force the dems to prove their false claims of no election fraud. Maybe courts would finally hear & see the evidence that way.

Press on. . .

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:41

Vote up+3Vote down

Didn’t you know? Here is our evidence out in plain sight for all to see. There is much more in every county in the nation! Oh by the way were are the Certified Public Accountants? Where are the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, the Generally Accepted Auditing Principles, the Internal Accounting Controls, the Internal Administrative Controls in the voting process? Where is the Independence? Just who should you trust, politicians or Principled and Certified, Trained, Tested Practitioners? Where is the control and integrity of the chain of custody of all legal aspects of votes? Where is the documentation and where are the proofs? Just what value and worth does certification mean? Why does politics have control over accountability ability. Why do Secretary of State Offices have control? Where is the reliance there on? Stupid is stupid does! All politics is dirty, corrupt, lawless, and dysfunctional! Why do We the People put up with this? Time to stand up and be herd! Insist upon lawful control and proven accountability. Didn’t you know!

Jan 2, 2021 at 07:41

Vote up+3Vote down

Report: At Least 1.5 Million Illegal Ballots Were Printed in China https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7yiS6kFKSg

Kelvin Skye

Jan 2, 2021 at 08:58

Vote up+1Vote down

Indeed there was….see the following link….you can use this information as talking points in calls to Congress, and send faxes, emails, etc to as many members of Congress and your local state legislatures as possible.

https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/evidence-of-...

robchase

Jan 2, 2021 at 08:45

Vote up+3Vote down

Kinda gives new meaning to “the Devil went down to Georgia”.

xxxdarkwolfxxx69

Jan 2, 2021 at 09:54

Vote up+3Vote down

Someone needs to wake up FACT CHECK and SNOPES… they are still reporting this story as FALSE.

littlejohn1411

Jan 2, 2021 at 10:19

Vote up+3Vote down

We all know the Dems won’t acknowledge they’ve been caught. I’ve been so tired of them getting away with murder and not being slapped with Justice, we better see people being led out of congress in cuffs on the sixth! I want Blood from all those corrupt Tyrants!

thomasyork.2020

Jan 2, 2021 at 10:30

Vote up+3Vote down

More proof of voter fraud connected to Dominion. This has made the USA no different than a 3rd world Country, and it clearly casts doubt on the legitimacy of a Biden administration. This country is becoming more like Communist China all the time, with media propaganda supporting an autocratic party and scapegoating the candidate (Trump) who to his credit challenged government corruption at the highest levels (“draining the swamp”). The CCP is behind all of this. It’s called unrestricted warfare: they have helped the Democrats steal an election and destroy democracy. Everything the Dems accused Trump of they are guilty of themselves. This is treason. The only reason they’re getting away with it thus far is that the corrupt media are backing them and there are millions of naïve voters who believe their propaganda. The media (e.g., NYT, WaPo, CNN, MSNBC) and the social media companies (Facebook, Twitter, Google) are in essence domestic enemies of the United States of America and should answer for their crimes.

blackwolf3/160SOAR(A)

Jan 2, 2021 at 10:52

Vote up+3Vote down

Wow, I’m shocked… NOT! Anyone who has a modicum of understanding about computer software and how easily it is to write in code or other processes to allow that program to be manipulated also knows how difficult it is to track it down, especially if the person(s) writing the program wants to hide such “manipulations.” Much has been made about Fulton County’s “signature verification” audit of less than 20,000 voters in that area, but I wonder if anyone bothered calling the voters to confirm the person they supposedly voted for was in fact the person they actually wanted to vote for. As for the rest that signature verification wasn’t done on, I guess we’ll just have to take the word of people who, well, you know, dragged boxes of ballots hidden under a table and then counted them after observers were told to go home, you know, those people. You have to be a brain-dead imbecile to think the results of the election was even remotely fair and honest, it absolutely was anything but.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, as long as an overwhelming majority of people who work for states’ boards of elections are ardent democrats, many who have been openly hostile towards republicans and independents, and expect a fair and honest election, then you’re delusional. Our elections haven’t been fair and honest for decades, and the more we rely on machines and software, rather than paper ballots with observers from both parties throughout the entire process, no results can be considered valid, none! Now I wonder where those Georgia state board of elections employees were during this election fraud? Perhaps the GBI can answer that question, well, we’re waiting!

Kelvin Skye

Jan 2, 2021 at 10:56

Vote up+1Vote down

blackwolf3/160SOAR(A), you sound like you have some knowledge and experience with software, etc.

I urge you to make some phone calls, and put your concerns in writing (email, fax, text, etc) to members of Congress and leadership in the State of Georgia.

People with experience in these topics need to make their experience known and apply maximum pressure to politicians who think Americans are not paying attention.

Share this widely with others you know who have similar experience and ask them to do the same.

Now is the time for engineers, scientists, and other technically skilled Americans to find their voice.

Caroline Ward

Jan 2, 2021 at 12:38

Vote up+3Vote down

A couple of things.
1. Why would any state buy voting software in which 92 percent of ballots require adjudication?
2. Why isn’t the system set up so that every poll worker must log in with an individual id so that the work they perform can be traceable?
3. Why are any ballots destroyed in the adjudication process? Everything should be kept so it can be determined in an audit what the actual voter entered.
The voting system in Georgia based on this presentation is full of holes and ripe for fraud. If it is happening in Georgia, you can bet it it happening in other states that use this software.

Paul O'steen

Jan 2, 2021 at 12:39

Vote up+3Vote down

Why, has both ‘parties’ along with others gone after Trump? The answer, he was and is and will always be an ‘outsider’! Trump has proven over the entire time of his term that, one businessman could accomplish more than over 500 politicians. That my friends is, the glue that has held the swamp in tact. Et Tu, Brutus! Or, if you’d rather, 30 pieces of silver for Mitch and his followers. These whores have one and only one loyalty, the survival of their species. They actually believe, that their actions and betrayals will not lead to civil war. On the 6th, if things go south, that war that they have already declared will ‘erupt’. Bring lots of rope, and make way to the trees. We will do by the people, for the people, what must be done by us, because the courts are just as complicit, leave some brancy room for them!

Brodie Brock

Jan 2, 2021 at 13:28

Vote up+3Vote down

How this Obama Cabal was able to execute almost perfectly in every way with using the hoax covid distraction and shutting down all credible legal actions is utterly amazing. Never would have thought our country had been this deeply corrupted, but it’s now proven so now. God be with us!

JoeP

Jan 2, 2021 at 13:41

Vote up+3Vote down

The Establishment and their main Stream Media allies ignore the proven fraud because it accomplishes their agenda. The SCOTUS has wrapped itself in its robes and chosen to snooze.
We are being “RULED” not Governed. Biden, then Harris will RULE us, changing America into a third world dictatorship. THAT IS A CLEAR CALL TO A SECOND REVOLUTION. Not only D vs R, but corrupt BLUE Cities with Socialist / Communist values vs RED Conservatives / Traditional American Values. That, my friends is becoming increasingly the only way to stop these power mad Democrats.

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Name one single court which has even allowed the evidence to be presented. Name ONE. You can't because they haven't. This is nothing more than a coup de etat against the sitting President. 85 million voters pulled the lever for Trump but the deep state and globalists cannot stand that a populist is in office. Anyone with an IQ over room temperature knows it, they've been watching this movie for 4 years, starting with the completely bogus Russia hoax

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, ammo box. Guess which one is left? 

I am going to try to make Biden as miserable as possible and Kamala if she takes his place. My goal is to keep or take the senate and house in two years. Hopefully the Democrats will not force violence by attempting to seize guns or some other foolish infringement of our Constitution. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

This former mod had access to the IP'S, his displeasure with the country's of origin was well known. 

To think that a Canadian activists would not know of the size and depth of the independent party is nothing short of amazing.

A bit like this election... A incumbent President receiving more votes than any President in history loses a election. I'll say that again...

A incumbent President receiving more votes than any President in history loses.

Mail in voting...Ohh but of course comes to mind...one just cannot make this chit up.

Oh yes old Tom must be having fun watching this unfold. Too bad he isn't here to watch meltdown.  That would have amused me, guy was unstable.

Do you understand population growth?  There are more people and Biden got even more votes due to greater turnout.  Obama didn't bring massive turnout for his second term because his victory was nearly assured.

Against trump the left became mobilized - simple.

4 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

I am going to try to make Biden as miserable as possible and Kamala if she takes his place. My goal is to keep or take the senate and house in two years. Hopefully the Democrats will not force violence by attempting to seize guns or some other foolish infringement of our Constitution. 

How do you propose to do that?  Mail letters?

(edited)

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Edited by QuarterCenturyVet
Emotional outburst
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

There's two movies playing on one screen. But thanks to low IQ people who need narration from the MSM to understand anything, they're easily confused. Kind of like this narration about Orange man bad, er I mean the karate kid

Edited by Ward Smith
Simplified for the simple minded here
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LANDMAN X said:

Election Integrity is not a Trump Biden issue. It is a good vs evil battle. The election fraud has been off the charts. The very people empowered to fix it are the same ones who benefit from it. Shame on the Republican politicians and the Justices who will not uphold their oath of office. We cannot let this stand. Disgusting behavior by so many it is staggering.

What we have seen is that this fraud is systemic; and our own party is party to this election fraud, proven by their strong reluctance to investigate properly, or go through the motions and say that's all they can do, or do nothing at all while remaining silent.  It is now obvious to all voters that this fraud has been played out by and for both parties with different beneficiaries at different times and at different elections, the only difference is which election for which office: "I got elected/re-elected, tough bones to anybody else" attitude.

The voters have figured that out, too, and that is why you now see some number of Republicans joining the fight.  If they don't, they know the voters will dig deeper and see whether or not even those politicians have been legally elected in years past.  This is a house cleaning exercise at this point.  We the People want our elections cleaned up, no matter the party.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

There's two movies playing on one screen. But thanks to low IQ people who need narration from the MSM to understand anything, they're easily confused. Kind of like this narration about Orange man bad, er I mean the karate kid

Like the My Cousin Vinny defence from your top lawyers? 

Comedy gold! Never stop! 

Fail again, fail harder, Fail Army!

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

While everyone knows I live in Alberta, Canada due to unending questioning - where do you people live?

What State?  Please list, are you anywhere even close to a swing state?  Do you think other states should be allowed to interfere in your states' election?

Ask yourself about your own values before you do something stupid. 

Do you want the feds to have more or less power over your state?

Edited by Enthalpic

5 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Like the My Cousin Vinny defence from your top lawyers? 

Comedy gold! Never stop! 

Fail again, fail harder, Fail Army!

Odd is it not, one year ago during the Senate impeachment crazy man uncovered Biden/China's business enterprises. He was vilified and humiliated. 

Today the US fbi now openly admits to Bidens investigation. And once again he is being vilified for disclosure.

Things will be getting dicey...

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Things will be getting dicey...

Things are already dicey.

Very unstable times - please people CALM DOWN.  Biden is POTUS, no reason to destroy America with infighting.

Do you want the USA to beat China and Russia?  If so, calm down; internal conflict will cause massive waste and will give them further advantage. The world will create new trade arrangements and carry on while you squabble. 

Do not throw out the baby with the bathwater. 

(edited)

13 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Very unstable times - please people CALM DOWN.  Biden is POTUS, no reason to destroy America with infighting.

Do you want the USA to beat China and Russia?  If so, calm down; internal conflict will cause massive waste and will give them further advantage. The world will create new trade arrangements and carry on while you squabble. 

Once again you show a lack of understanding of American resolve, it does seem you have a tremendous amount of faith in some athourty. Actually you speak or try to articulate with some ill conceived athourtaian nature.... Lots of bluster going on to much bluster.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

45 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Once again you show a lack of understanding of American resolve, it does seem you have a tremendous amount of faith in some athourty. Actually you speak or try to articulate with some ill conceived athourtaian nature.... Lots of bluster going on to much bluster.

My writing style comes from years of writing technical documents.  I developed methods and then wrote standard operating procedures for others to follow. 

When writing chemical procedures there is no need for nicety - we don't ask you to "please add 10mL10N NaOH" it is written more as a demand "Add 10mL +/- 0.2mL 10N NaOH."  It does make me come across authoritative and that is not always intended.

Gerry knows how to write; and while we disagree I respect that he crafts his own arguments. Heck, dude can produce a quality wall of text on demand - and that is a sign of real intelligence.

Copy-and-paste is for weak minds.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

58 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The Eejit has never been very bright. He seems to have had a job as some kind of janitor in a chemistry lab. He doesn't know much about chemistry as I proved long ago and changed tactics and switched to snark posts and quit pretending to understand science. Now he's pretending to know more about democracy than Americans. I have news for him

4B479B4F-6287-4D80-962C-23180FBCA57F.png

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

As George Conway noted this morning, with Trump it’s a combination of fear of criminal prosecution and delusional thinking, but Trump’s level of delusional thinking has almost certainly increased from the immediate post-election time period, because basically no one around him is telling him that he lost, because they don’t want to incur his wrath.  

So, he is surrounded by a group of sycophants who are reinforcing and supporting his delusional thinking.   An increasingly deluded president terrified of post-presidential prosecution is not a good combination.  

George Conway on Leaked GA Call: Trump Sounds ‘Delusional and Desperate’ Because He Loses Criminal Immunity on Jan 20th
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/george-conway-trump-is-increasingly-desperate-because-he-loses-immunity-from-criminal-liability-after-jan-20/

The Devil Went Down to Georgia.png

• Haha 1

(edited)

Re:  All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter & Ex-GOP Speaker Ryan denounces effort to challenge Electoral College results

No comment from the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers?  I was at least expecting the usual RINO allegations.  BTW, Dick Cheney reportedly led the effort to publish an OpEd by the 10 living former Secretaries of Defense (including both of Trump's previous SecDef's).

So, presumably Dick Cheney is now a RINO?  Dick Cheney?

And incidentally, don’t you guys see a pattern of false election fraud allegations by Trump any time he loses?  The WSJ Editorial Page staff (long-time supporters of Trump) certainly see a pattern. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 7.42.11 AM.png

WSJ Editorial: The Election Rejectionists

The GOP stunt over the Electoral College will hurt the country and the party.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-election-rejectionists-11609713506?mod=trending_now_pos3

Excerpt:

The main issue now is that too many Republicans refuse to accept Mr. Trump’s defeat. More than 100 House Members and, as of this weekend, at least 12 Senators say they will formally object to the Electoral College count. This won’t change the result, though it will delay it as Congress spends up to two hours debating the objections to each state’s results. More corrosive will be the precedent and resulting political damage.

The leading culprit here is Mr. Trump, who as always refuses to accept responsibility for defeat. Recall that he also claimed the Iowa caucus result was stolen in 2016 when he lost to Ted Cruz. He’s now spinning conspiracy theories and election falsehoods daily on Twitter . He doesn’t seem to care what damage he does in promoting the myth of his victory.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Re:  All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter & Ex-GOP Speaker Ryan denounces effort to challenge Electoral College results

No comment from the Trump Kool-Aid drinkers?  I was at least expecting the usual RINO allegations.  BTW, Dick Cheney reportedly led the effort to publish an OpEd by the 10 living former Secretaries of Defense (including both of Trump's previous SecDef's).

So, presumably Dick Cheney is now a RINO?  Dick Cheney?

And incidentally, don’t you guys see a pattern of false election fraud allegations by Trump any time he loses?  The WSJ Editorial Page staff (long-time supporters of Trump) certainly see a pattern. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-04 at 7.42.11 AM.png

WSJ Editorial: The Election Rejectionists

The GOP stunt over the Electoral College will hurt the country and the party.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-election-rejectionists-11609713506?mod=trending_now_pos3

Excerpt:

The main issue now is that too many Republicans refuse to accept Mr. Trump’s defeat. More than 100 House Members and, as of this weekend, at least 12 Senators say they will formally object to the Electoral College count. This won’t change the result, though it will delay it as Congress spends up to two hours debating the objections to each state’s results. More corrosive will be the precedent and resulting political damage.

The leading culprit here is Mr. Trump, who as always refuses to accept responsibility for defeat. Recall that he also claimed the Iowa caucus result was stolen in 2016 when he lost to Ted Cruz. He’s now spinning conspiracy theories and election falsehoods daily on Twitter . He doesn’t seem to care what damage he does in promoting the myth of his victory.

The players have all lined up. Anyone who thinks Cheney is a patriot hasn't been paying attention. I've explained about Fox News, owners of New York Post and WSJ already. Either you're congenitally stupid or you can't read, or both. You're certainly the most repetitive poster on the board. Try upping your game. Or maybe this is as good as you're able? Sad if true. 

The MSM controls the messaging, they don't need you playing mockingbird

86BEF418-C803-4D5D-99C7-79D68EF962F7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

The MSM controls the messaging

Are you denying that:  

(1). Trump falsely accused Cruz of election fraud* in 2016;

(2). The 10 living former SecDef's said that the election is over** and 

(3). The former GOP Speaker of the House denounced efforts to challenge electoral college votes?

*It seems to me that you guys have to choose Door #1 (Trump lied about Cruz's election fraud in 2016) or Door #2 (Cruz committed election fraud in 2016). 

**10 Former SecDef's (including two Trump appointees):

Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 1