Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Anyone who thinks Cheney is a patriot hasn't been paying attention

So, now anyone who disputes Dear Leader's election fraud fantasies is no longer a patriot?

I'm sure that Germans who warned about Hitler in the early 1930's were similarly accused of not being patriots. 

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

An interesting interview with Representative Kevin McCarthy, who is also House Minority Leader.  They discuss the vote which just gave Nancy Pelosi her position as House Speaker back and the crazy effect that is going to have on key committees, notably putting Swalwell back on the Intelligence Committee, after all we know about his connections to the CCP, and they also talk about the Trump phone call with the Georgia Sec. of State.  Have a look/listen:

• Like 2

(edited)

More from The Rubin Report on what 2021 is probably going to be like, the worst Mayor in America, the current status of the election, the Portland Mayor finally going after "Antifa", and other current topics:

Here is a link to a YouTube search on de blasio dancing in times square which The Rubin Report refers to in the video above.

Edited by Dan Warnick

(edited)

33 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

An interesting interview with Representative Kevin McCarthy

As I noted up the thread, the developing civil war between the Republican Party and the Trump Party could easily result in the Democrats solidly controlling both houses of Congress--largely because the Trump followers are buying into Dear Leader's fantasies about a stolen election.  

BTW, did you noticed the inconsistency in the Fox & Friends interview?   They congratulated him in regard to GOP House members doing so well, while McCarthy said we desperately need to address the manifest failures in our election system.  Remind me again, why is it that the Great Election Conspiracy increased the number of GOP House members, but handed the presidency to Biden?

In any case, some more Fox & Friends info:

‘There’s No Proof!’ Kilmeade and Doocy Reject Trump’s Election Fraud Claims, Call Out Trump’s Planned Protest as ‘Anarchy’

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/steve-doocy-and-brian-kilmeade-agree-its-long-past-time-for-trump-to-show-evidence-of-voter-fraud-this-sort-of-anarchy-doesnt-work-for-anybody/

Excerpt:

“There have been a number of the president’s supporters who have said things on TV or on social media that have, you know, clouded the waters where it’s like wow, thousands of dead people. Dominion machines and all that stuff,” Doocy chimed in, “But interestingly enough, that information is never entered into a court because you cannot present information to a court if you do not have the evidence. And so far we haven’t seen the evidence. Maybe today at noon bring out the evidence but we haven’t seen the evidence.”

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

As I noted up the thread, the developing civil war between the Republican Party and the Trump Party could easily result in the Democrats solidly controlling both houses of Congress--largely because the Trump followers are buying into Dear Leader's fantasies about a stolen election.  

Gosh, another case of Dunning-Kruger Syndrome!

They're everywhere!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Anyone who thinks Cheney is a patriot hasn't been paying attention.

Bingo!  Cheney is as evil as Bill Gates.  Cheney is a ruthless psychopath. 

Those who go hunting with him know about birdshot in the face.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

So, now anyone who disputes Dear Leader's election fraud fantasies is no longer a patriot?

Anyone who thinks this election did not consist of blatant in-your-face fraud, is #1 not being honest, or #2 has an extremely low ability to observe.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Anyone who thinks this election did not consist of blatant in-your-face fraud, is #1 not being honest, or #2 has an extremely low ability to observe.

(Emphasis added)

Like the 10 former Secretaries of Defense (including two Trump appointees), the GOP Senate Majority Leader, the former GOP House Speaker and countless other Republicans?

And why were more GOP House candidates fraudulent elected, while the Democratic candidate for the presidency was fraudulently elected to the White House?  

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

In any case, my question for Ward Smith:

Are you denying that:  

(1). Trump falsely accused Cruz of election fraud* in 2016; 

(2). The 10 living former SecDef's said that the election is over** and 

(3). The former GOP Speaker of the House denounced efforts to challenge electoral college votes?

*It seems to me that you guys have to choose Door #1 (Trump lied about Cruz's election fraud in 2016) or Door #2 (Cruz committed election fraud in 2016).  

If Trump lied about election fraud in 2016, why isn't he lying now?  

And if Cruz committed election fraud as alleged by Trump (notice the pattern of no evidence BTW), how could Cruz credibly address his questions about the various state elections?  

Or to summarize, is Trump a liar or is Cruz a crook?

**10 Former SecDef's (including two Trump appointees):

Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

38 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Cheney is a ruthless psychopath.

Got it.  Anyone who disputes Dear Leader's election fantasies is a RINO, Non-patriot or psychopath.  Goebbels would be proud of you guys. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

13 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Now he's pretending to know more about democracy than Americans. I have news for him

4B479B4F-6287-4D80-962C-23180FBCA57F.png

Why are you comparing this to the war of independence again?  Compare it to the civil war.

Can't even get historical comparisons right... 

Evidently I do know more about your "democracy" than you.  Just look at your wrong predictions and my correct ones.  Keep it up ward - it's entertaining!

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Fight for your surrender party!  Continue to be weak and ineffective, a sure path to victory!

Doesn't that just scream victory to you?

Losers, do you realize you are now fighting to keep your surrender party in power and the associated leadership? Why you hate them now?

The surrender party.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

(Emphasis added)

Like the 10 former Secretaries of Defense (including two Trump appointees), the GOP Senate Majority Leader, the former GOP House Speaker and countless other Republicans?

And why were more GOP House candidates fraudulent elected, while the Democratic candidate for the presidency was fraudulently elected to the White House?  

Interesting commentary actually it does show your depth Jeffery B. While these defense secretary's are proclaiming ..."No Fraud Here" this nation had been badly hacked across it's entire infrastructure. Meanwhile voting machines were spared such indignity of being violated by the infidel's...they knew better.

One should embrace a aptitude test prior to posting such dribble...personally i grow tired of such ignorance..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Like the 10 former Secretaries of Defense, the GOP Senate Majority Leader, the former GOP House Speaker and countless other Republicans?

As I often repeat:  I am not Republican nor Democrat nor "Independent".  All the parties are corrupt in my opinion, and the entire system is so polluted that it is beyond repair.  I am a "Voluntaryist".  I do not cotton to any Authoritarian control over my life, unless I agree without duress.  I am intensely opposed to deception and corruption.  I advocate personal liberty.

All that said, the insanity surrounding this election had blatant gross fraud of massive proportions.  I detest any type of corruption.  I also detest the insanity of Authoritarian Control which has been evidenced by those governors on the Left.  It is murder...they are murdering people through their deliberate censorship and mandates.  Stalin was at least straight up honest about it, but the Left is covertly murdering people and plan to enslave humanity by rapidly advancing towards "The Great Reset"...and this is not conspiracy...these guys tell you what their plans are.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/baseless-conspiracy-theories-and-our-knowledge-crisis      This excerpt sums it up...

Since November, the most obnoxious interlocutors I have encountered are the ones who claim to be devotees of “evidence-based reasoning” and rational thought—even while they sanctimoniously insist that you concede that “there is no evidence of fraud in this election.” As with Biden’s corruption, no rational person could claim that there is no evidence. First, there has never been a modern American election where there was no fraud, so the question isn’t really whether or not there was fraud, but how much fraud occurred. Secondly, in the case of this election, we have already documented more fraud than has been exposed in any other American presidential election.

The “evidence-based reasoners” are right about one thing though: there is not yet definitive evidence that Trump actually won the election. But there is enormous evidence that fraudulent means were undertaken to ensure that he did not. Those claiming that allegations of fraud are “baseless” insist that there is no “compelling evidence” of these claims.

• Upvote 3

(edited)

Re:  Eyes Wide Open

Perhaps I missed your response to the following question:

And why were more GOP House candidates fraudulently elected, while the Democratic candidate for the presidency was fraudulently elected to the White House?

Chip Roy objects to seating 67 lawmakers from states Trump disputes to highlight GOP election hypocrisy

The Republican made the procedural move to highlight his opposition to some GOPers efforts to not certify Democrat Joe Biden’s White House victory

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/04/texas-rep-chip-roy-objects-to-seating-some-house-members-as-gop-feud-over-november-election-results-intensifies/

Excerpt:

WASHINGTON – Austin Rep. Chip Roy, in a dramatic escalation in the GOP feud over whether to challenge Democrat Joe Biden’s White House win, on Sunday night objected to the seating of his House colleagues elected in the six states where President Donald Trump disputes the results.

Roy, a conservative firebrand, used the tactic to underscore his opposition to the efforts by some Republicans – including several Texans – to not certify Biden’s victory on Wednesday.

The Republican’s point was that if anyone is claiming the presidential election in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin was marked by widespread fraud, then the same would have to hold true for the down-ballot candidates elected in those states.

“Those representatives were elected through the very same systems — with the same ballot procedures, with the same signature validations, with the same broadly applied decisions of executive and judicial branch officials,” he said.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Downvote 1

(Almost 200) Business Leaders Call on Congress to Accept the Electoral College Results

https://pfnyc.org/news/new-york-business-leaders-issue-statement-to-certify-electoral-vote/

This presidential election has been decided and it is time for the country to move forward. President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris have won the Electoral College and the courts have rejected challenges to the electoral process. Congress should certify the electoral vote on Wednesday, January 6. Attempts to thwart or delay this process run counter to the essential tenets of our democracy.

The incoming Biden administration faces the urgent tasks of defeating COVID-19 and restoring the livelihoods of millions of Americans who have lost jobs and businesses during the pandemic. Our duly elected leaders deserve the respect and bipartisan support of all Americans at a moment when we are dealing with the worst health and economic crises in modern history. There should be no further delay in the orderly transfer of power.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

If you're trying to convince anyone that you're not @Enthalpic's sock puppet, you would perhaps not try to quote him so perfectly. But the midwit can't help himself can he/you? 

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Re:  Eyes Wide Open

Perhaps I missed your response to the following question:

And why were more GOP House candidates fraudulently elected, while the Democratic candidate for the presidency was fraudulently elected to the White House?

Brainfreeze, it's been asked and answered! Go back in my responses to you pointing out the hundreds of thousands of ballots that were marked only for Biden! I get that with room temperature IQ this is very complex, but when you're stealing an election and you're so far behind, there's just no time to fill in all those down ballot races for democrats. Hence in glaring proof of fraud, something that has never happened in HISTORY occurred. But yeah, no proof because blah blah blah Deep State and MSM told me so. Stay in Canada, lower the whole country's IQ all by yourself. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Obsess much?   But keep it up, the combination of being always wrong and very arrogant is amusing.

When losing resort to constant ad hominem attacks - straight out of the trump playbook.  Such Class. 

classy trump.gif

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

Wow, Look at what Patrick Byrne tweeted 8 hours ago.  I can't get his site to pull up?  If anyone can? Please post it.   Looks like he's trying to spill some beans on election fraud at the 11th hour? 

Says... 

READ AND RETWEET AS THOUGH THE LIFE OF YOUR NATION DEPENDS ON IT "

Patrick Byrne on Twitter: "READ AND RETWEET AS THOUGH ...

8 hours ago — READ AND RETWEET AS THOUGH THE LIFE OF YOUR NATION DEPENDS ON IT. WHICH IT DOES. Citizens, I am going to add to the picture ...

Patrick Byrne

@PatrickByrne

READ AND RETWEET AS THOUGH THE LIFE OF YOUR NATION DEPENDS ON IT. WHICH IT DOES. Citizens, I am going to add to the picture with more information. I am not going to let this pass while keeping information to myself. I am going to walk you through 2 narratives.

A printing shop in Michigan prints ballots for Delaware County, Pennsylvania and as Lancashire County, Pennsylvania (this is normal). But along with the ballots it prints on contract and delivers to those counties, it prints some ballots that get diverted to Bethpage, New York.

There, a boiler room of folks fill in "Biden" (often without even voting downballot). The ballots (which are forensically legitimate, given that they come from the same print shop as the good ballots, ) then get trucked into Pennsylvania and mailed. Hundreds of thousands.

We have all of that documented. Texts, statements, affidavits, everything.

we also know that this same ballot printing company (and other firms in the same family) also print for Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, and Georgia.

Narrative #2: China sent counterfeit ballots to Fulton County, Georgia. During the counting on election night, all but four people were shoved out of the counting operation on the grounds of a dangerous "water main break" (that turned out to be "a toilet overflowed").

Edited by LANDMAN X
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Re:  Ward Smith & Trump's Accusation of Election Fraud Against Cruz in 2016

It seems to me that you guys have to choose Door #1 (Trump lied about Cruz's election fraud in 2016) or Door #2 (Cruz committed election fraud in 2016).  

If Trump lied about election fraud in 2016, why isn't he lying now?  

And if Cruz committed election fraud as alleged by Trump (notice the pattern of no evidence BTW), how could Cruz credibly address his questions about the various state elections?  

Or to summarize, is Trump a liar or is Cruz a crook?

Trump & Cruz.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, LANDMAN X said:

Wow, Look at what Patrick Byrne tweeted 8 hours ago.

Are you guys this excited when you report Big Foot sightings to each other?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, LANDMAN X said:

China sent counterfeit ballots to Fulton County, Georgia. During the counting on election night, all but four people were shoved out of the counting operation on the grounds of a dangerous "water main break" (that turned out to be "a toilet overflowed").

The leak that wasn't didn't even occur election night but election morning. They denied they claimed there was a leak but every major network repeated it that night. Since then they've worked overtime to scour those broadcasts from the internet. But those darn centipedes keep archiving copies before they can be removed. 

As an aside, notice when I say something to @Jeffrey Brown @Enthalpic immediately downvotes it? Almost like they're one and the same person but the Eejit can't keep track of its identity? Kind of amusing in a sad pathetic way. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

As an aside, notice when I say something to @Jeffrey Brown @Enthalpic immediately downvotes it?

I do it with alien mind control techniques. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Brainfreeze, it's been asked and answered! Go back in my responses to you pointing out the hundreds of thousands of ballots that were marked only for Biden! I get that with room temperature IQ this is very complex, but when you're stealing an election and you're so far behind, there's just no time to fill in all those down ballot races for democrats.

There are usually only one or two down ballot federal races in each House District (House of Representatives and perhaps one Senator).  The question stands as to why did the mysterious Deep State Forces that wanted Biden in office arrange to increase the number of Republican representatives?

Incidentally, here's an interesting thought:

Trump & Georgia.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1