Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Doesn't matter when it is rigged

As one analyst noted, if the Deep State rigged the various elections, why were the winning margins for the President and the Senators in Georgia so small?  Wouldn't they have arranged for larger winning margins?

But it's clear that you guys are going to believe what you want to believe. Just seems to me that the current path that the Trump clan and their followers are on is destined to result in greater Democratic control of government.  

Of course, I often wondered if you guys were secretly on the payroll of the Democrats because you made Republicans look so bad. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^

I really didn't mind when I learned that you were a Democrat plant sent to cheer on socialism, but to now be quoting Romney--well, that's beyond the pale. Romney can take either side of any political argument: he has the beliefs and conviction of a schizophrenic chameleon. 

I think your party is entitled to a victory lap. Take it. However, as a group you might ponder what you have brought about. If for example you think that Mr. Biden is mentally and cognitively fit to stand up to Xi or Putin, you're deluding yourselves. He is 78, one-dimensional, no longer capable of holding the context of a sentence, much less think in the complex layers required for international chess. And Ms. Harris, destined to become the president sooner rather than later, is simply California on steroids--she received most of her training from the slippery Willie Brown, under the covers from what I've read.

You say that you've been in the oil and gas industry for forty years, and I'll accept that as truth. You must surely have been clever enough to divest of any significant holdings because there is now no deterrent to Mr. Biden's repeated threat to ban fracking on federal lands on his first day in office. About 50% of the Delaware Basin is on federal lands. Mr. Biden chose Deb Haaland as his Secretary of Interior, who has--despite her state receiving about a billion each year from shale oil--railed against fracking in the "land of my ancestors," even though she was born in Arizona, not NM. Ms. Harris is even worse, saying that she'd ban fracking on all lands. 

I see Occidental up big today. I suppose it hasn't dawned on all those Robin Hood folks that Occidental's life in in the Delaware.

In the general context of things, what do you think it will do to this country to lose its energy-independence? I happen to think it's huge. I believe China to be a growing threat, and Russia too. If they decide to ban together, which they certainly show signs of doing, then that's truly a threat to our existence. Let me ask you, do you see a tough-guy Joe Biden standing up to those two? Directing a war? Using $200 oil bought from the Saudis, unless they decide on an embargo?

You've got to be a pretty rare bird, Jeffrey, a hard-core socialistic Democrat who has "been in the oil and gas industry for forty years." In fact, I'll mark you down as the only Democrat oil & gas guy I know--sort of. I am beginning to harbor a nascent thought that you're not who you say you are, but Selva has warned us about character assassinations so I'll just keep that to myself. But let's be sure to stay in touch: I am eager to see how this goes when Mr. Biden goes off halfcocked and Ms. Harris cackles that little haven't-a-clue laugh of hers.

It's one thing to win. It's quite another to do anything meaningful for mankind. 

  • Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

12 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

As one analyst noted, if the Deep State rigged the various elections, why were the winning margins for the President and the Senators in Georgia so small?  Wouldn't they have arranged for larger winning margin?

They tried for higher margins. Those phony polls were the excuse to give cover to Trump losing by 15% in places like Florida. Even with the 1.26 vote multiplier for Biden and the 0.74 "discount" for Trump votes. Hence the massive midnight vote dumps. This has been forensically proven by multiple people but no court dared to show the evidence. The den democrats did what every slimy lawyer does in every cop show you've ever watched. They suppressed the evidence or argued the other side had no standing. Those arguments would be laughable in an honest country, but we're way below honest now. 

More evidence being destroyed today. BTW by Federal Law those ballots are supposed to be retained for 22 months after an election. Instead we have police confiscating cell phones to further suppress evidence. Because banana republic 

1F070812-29C3-4D55-8E80-CB2315436A38.png

89485158-EC42-4B3D-AC07-AC92C1DDA6B6.png

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

15 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

You've got to be a pretty rare bird, Jeffrey, a hard-core socialistic Democrat who has "been in the oil and gas industry for forty years."

I'm happy to be in the company of people like Steve Schmidt and other former Republicans who are members of the Lincoln Project, and incidentally, a little trip down memory lane:

Axios:  Federalist Society co-founder calls Trump's tweet about delaying election “fascistic” (7/30/20)

Steven Calabresi, co-founder of the Federalist Society, called President Trump's suggestion to delay the November election "fascistic" and grounds for the president’s impeachment, in a New York Times op-ed on Thursday.

Why it matters: The Federalist Society is an extremely influential conservative and libertarian organization that advocates for a text-based and originalist interpretation of the U.S. Constitution. Calabresi said he voted for Trump in 2016 and defended the president during the Mueller investigation and impeachment trials.

What he's saying: "I am frankly appalled by the president’s recent tweet seeking to postpone the November election. Until recently, I had taken as political hyperbole the Democrats’ assertion that President Trump is a fascist," Calabresi wrote.

 

  • "But this latest tweet is fascistic and is itself grounds for the president’s immediate impeachment again by the House of Representatives and his removal from office by the Senate."
  • "Election Day was fixed by a federal law passed in 1845, and the Constitution itself in the 20th Amendmentspecifies that the newly elected Congress meet at noon on Jan. 3, 2021, and that the terms of the president and vice president end at noon on Jan. 20, 2021."

The big picture: Calabresi called on every congressional Republican to tell Trump he cannot postpone the election and added that those who say otherwise "should never be elected to Congress again."

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

You say that you've been in the oil and gas industry for forty years, and I'll accept that as truth. You must surely have been clever enough to divest of any significant holdings because there is now no deterrent to Mr. Biden's repeated threat to ban fracking on federal lands on his first day in office

Of course, the direct implication of your comment is that you seem to be willing to overlook what the founder of the Federalist Society called Trump's fascist tendencies--provided that Trump's policies were perceived to be beneficial to your financial interests.

I'm sure that you know that a lot of German industrialists, much to their later regret, made a similar decision regarding their early support for Hitler. 

The difference between now and Germany in the early Thirties is that the current fascist wannabe (quoting the Federalist Society founder) was voted out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Of course, the direct implication of your comment is that you seem to be willing to overlook what the founder of the Federalist Society called Trump's fascist tendencies--provided that Trump's policies were perceived to be beneficial to your financial interests.

I'm sure that you know that a lot of German industrialists, much to their later regret, made a similar decision regarding their early support for Hitler. 

The difference between now and Germany in the early Thirties is that the current fascist wannabe (quoting the Federalist Society founder) was voted out. 

So, just to be clear, you claim it's fascist to ask about changing the election in the midst of a national emergency that's never happened before but you're silent on real fascists calling themselves "antifa" doing exactly what the brownshirts did in Germany?terrorizing the population, looting and burning and beating people up? I never heard a peep out of you about that, and it went on for years! Your myopia is telling. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Vice President's letter to Congress:

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/pence-letter-on-vp-and-counting-electoral-votes/9d6f117b6b98d66f/full.pdf

I do notbelievethattheFoundersofourcountryintendedto investtheVice Presidentwithunilateralauthorityto decidewhichelectoralvotes shouldbecountedduringthe Joint Session Congress, and no Vice Presidentin Americanhistory has ever asserted such authority. Instead, VicePresidentspresidingoverJointSessionshaveuniformlyfollowedtheElectoralCount Act, conductingthe proceedingsin an orderly mannereven where the count resultedin the defeat of their party or their own candidacy.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just ignore the following evidence.  Nothing to see here.

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

"antifa"

As the FBI director noted, Antifa is an ideology and not an organization, in contrast to well organized groups like Trump's Proud Boys.

FBI director says antifa is an ideology, not an organization

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump-race-and-ethnicity-archive-bdd3b6078e9efadcfcd0be4b65f2362e

The FBI director said racially motivated violent extremists, such as white supremacists, have been responsible for the most lethal attacks in the U.S. in recent years. But this year the most lethal violence has come from anti-government activists, such as anarchists and militia-types, Wray said.

  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Well, let's see where this goes:

 

Edited by Dan Warnick
Beautiful, isn't it? Politicians with masks on like crooks in a candy store.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Of course, the direct implication of your comment is that you seem to be willing to overlook what the founder of the Federalist Society called Trump's fascist tendencies--provided that Trump's policies were perceived to be beneficial to your financial interests.

I've never thought that a single thing Mr. Trump did was beneficial to my financial interests. Not once. If you look on that thread, you'll see that I came out very strong saying that Trump hadn't done one thing for the betterment of the oil and gas business.

On the other hand, he certainly recognized the importance of being energy-independent. Enough so that he campaigned on that stance. 

On the one hand you seem to be have been worried about a fascist leader. I wasn't; there are plenty of checks and balances to prevent  that. What I am deathly afraid of is a weak leader, one who is cognitively-impaired and doesn't know it, one who can be bent at will, and one who will be replaced by an overt socialist. 

We are on opposite sides of the ditch, that's all.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting ugly.  Trump supporters, having reached the steps of the Capitol, have caused the Speaker to lockdown the building and suspend the hearings for now. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This live feed is from C-Span directly (not featuring any blogger's statements or interruptions.  At the moment, C-Span is replaying key member's testimony or comments.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It appears, on the C-Span feed above, that the Trump supporters have in fact entered the Capitol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

C-Span reporter saying he has seen tweets from reporters inside the chamber that someone is outside the chamber doors trying to force entry.

Lawmakers and the Vice President have reportedly been evacuated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess they've made it inside:

image.png.df0c1d7a35dbbc95dca75006b6fe0aec.png

Somebody is going to fire the first shot; I sure hope I'm wrong, but there are obviously some folks there that intend to see this through.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

C-Span reporter saying he has seen tweets from reporters inside the chamber that someone is outside the chamber doors trying to force entry.

Lawmakers and the Vice President have reportedly been evacuated.

Well so far buildings are not being burned down, police are not being pelted with rocks..business's are not being destroyed it looks like a protest. Mean while MSNBC is going off the charts...Insurgency is upon us.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I guess they've made it inside:

image.png.df0c1d7a35dbbc95dca75006b6fe0aec.png

Somebody is going to fire the first shot; I sure hope I'm wrong, but there are obviously some folks there that intend to see this through.

Bad deal going on here yet so far no violence.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fox News with a different video angle.  Live feed.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

NewsMax has more footage they are showing now.  Protestors on the floor of the chamber.

 

Edited by Dan Warnick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest reports and photos pretty much show the Capitol Police have regained control of the inside of the building, and appear to have arrested/detained those individuals who remained inside.

The President tweeted asking for no violence and reminding protestors that we are the party of law and order, and not to fight with or injure the police.  The police, to their credit, did not escalate while maintaining a presence on the sides.

There are reports of 2 shootings, although no officials have confirmed this or whether the people shot were police or protestors.  The shootings, if true, will need to be investigated and acted upon accordingly, within the law.

Kudos to the Police for not escalating and to the protestors for the same.  I would guess that the protestors will peaceably withdraw further as the Police organize and pressure them to disperse, or at least back off the direct Capitol premises.

Finally, apparently the Mayor of DC requested the National Guard and her request was denied.  I saw military guys walking with police in one of the feeds but neither they nor the police were attempting any direct crowd control activities.  Perhaps they were simply scouting, eyes on the scene.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Latest reports and photos pretty much show the Capitol Police have regained control of the inside of the building, and appear to have arrested/detained those individuals who remained inside.

The President tweeted asking for no violence and reminding protestors that we are the party of law and order, and not to fight with or injure the police.  The police, to their credit, did not escalate while maintaining a presence on the sides.

There are reports of 2 shootings, although no officials have confirmed this or whether the people shot were police or protestors.  The shootings, if true, will need to be investigated and acted upon accordingly, within the law.

Kudos to the Police for not escalating and to the protestors for the same.  I would guess that the protestors will peaceably withdraw further as the Police organize and pressure them to disperse, or at least back off the direct Capitol premises.

Finally, apparently the Mayor of DC requested the National Guard and her request was denied.  I saw military guys walking with police in one of the feeds but neither they nor the police were attempting any direct crowd control activities.  Perhaps they were simply scouting, eyes on the scene.

Will Kamala Harris call for a  bail out? asking for a friend...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kamala-harris-ripped-for-flip-flopping-on-rioters-after-she-asked-for-donations-to-bail-them-out-of-jail

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

This happened in Hong Kong Protest,  just get some gangs mixed in the peaceful protesters and caused chaos so the polices could have the excuses to suppress the peaceful ones and make a bad image for the protestors and therefor, their reason to protest. With the election cheating and suppressing protestors technique, voting will just be the illusion of choices. 

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The President has authorized deployment of the National Guard.  Still calling for peaceful non violent protests and support for law enforcement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.