Zhong Lu

You Guys Blew It

12 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Every. Single. MSM. Poll. Was. Incredibly. Wrong! 

So we're suddenly supposed to believe this one? 

Fake news propagandists 

Real ID.  Welcome to the fascist club.  So, watchya gonna do about it, if anything? 

15 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Fake news propagandists 

"Real ID".  Controlling ID. Spying ID. Tracking ID.  Welcome to the fascist club. How does it feel? 

(edited)

51 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Fake news propagandists 

Ward we are in complete agreement

1. Russian debacle what were the results all the unfounded accusations.Muller held his head in shame in front of America.

2. Kavanaugh's trial, accused as a drunken sailor and raper of young girls...

3. Flynn's trial the FBI withheld evidence and blackmailed Flynn into submission...when exposed it still lingers even after a higher court ruled to move on.. He was called a traitor......

4.A one party impeachment followed by a attempted one party conviction that failed..And when that party is investigated to uncover there action's. That party hide's behind Sovereign Immunity and exonerated.

I could go on and on, it is perhaps the greatest shame the US has ever experienced, does a rigged election truly surprise you, the ballot evidence trail is gone,

Eight yrs of Obama has created a governing body of power that may never be swept clean it is almost beyond comprehension..

I look to one city NY home of the legal investigations, and home to one man who personally gave a sum of 1 billion dollars to aid the Democratic party...Who else has the power to procure a persons tax statement's..leak partial parts of the documentation and villify him days before the debates...I give you until that day no power on earth would have attemtped as much..yet it did and not a single repercussion.

Fake News you say...yeah i get that.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 2

(edited)

According to the prophecy, Trump would go away in disgrace.

Meanwhile in real elections he won several million votes more than 4 years ago.

His political career will end at an advanced age rather than political disgrace.

The huge plus for me is that, what is unusual as the president of the USA, he did not start any war and he did not bomb any country like Obama or Bush jr.

He accurately assessed Chny as a huge deadly rival more dangerous now than the USSR or even the communist bloc ever was because China is much more powerful economically.

He tried to re-industrial America and resolve some US economic and trade inbalances.

In fact, despite many, perhaps verbally quite aggressive statements and fighting for US interests, he was one of these more peaceful US presidents.

A completely different matter is that he was constantly attacked by almost all media. Of course, there was something to attack him for, such as denying the pandemic, but the experience in which the president elected in democratic universal elections by almost half of Americans has the status in the media like dissidents in the press of the Soviet Union is very instructive.

Although perhaps this is due to a very interesting survey. In previous elections in one of the states, pollsters asked voters about various issues. One of the questions was in whose interest the media mainly operate. Most of the people leaving the polling station replied that it was in the interests of the establishment and the big Wall Street players.

In addition, in the era of widely available independent media on YouTube, Twitter and in places in web which even Facebook or Twitter cannot block, I believe less and less in the real power of the mainstream media, while there are so many alternative sources of information.

Even for example this forum with a hundred times more interesting informations than in the mainstream media.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Even from a governance perspective, while Trump failed on coronavirus, so did virtually every other country outside the East Asia region. I do not think a standard Dem administration would have done any better – the early opposition to masks was universal, and they were less aggressive about barring international travel.

There are precisely two Dem candidates who I expect to have done significantly better: UBI-friendly, ethnic Chinese rationalist Andrew Yang and high-IQ technocrat Michael Bloomberg.

But no good cause to think Biden or the DNC NPCs around him would have been better.

Indeed, considering that white countries have proven to be fundamentally unserious about suppressing Corona – none of them ever countenanced centralized quarantine, which played a key role in East Asia’s stunning success – letting it rip through the population steadily, as has happened in the US (and Russia) over the summer, was in retrospect a superior strategy to reactive European policies, which consisted of hard suppression through lockdown, then a relaxation, then a sharp second spike necessitating a second round of expensive lockdowns.

At the end of the day IMHO it is the Europeans who are getting the worst of both worlds, trashing both their GDP and having no fewer excess deaths than the Americans.

• Like 2

(edited)

@ Ward Smith 

The fake news master claiming other news is fake news.  LOL.  Trump lied a bit too much. That's the problem with sociopathy.  They lie even when they shouldn't.  No one except his stooges believe him anymore.  

Find someone else to be your role model.  He's old news.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

12 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

I'd add Trump also screwed himself by claiming mail in ballots were subject to fraud. Trump is the only political figure I can remember who instructed his own followers not to vote. Most of Trump's most ardent supporters were in rural areas. mailing a ballot made the most sense for people who live far from polling stations. Instead of "get your butt off the couch and go vote anyway legally possible" Trump basically said "It's fraud folks, all rigged, don't you dare vote by mail", just flat out dumb.

I'd say the mail-in ballots have worked very well, indeed.  What states used them before this election?  Who runs those states?  Ensure the states first, then apply to the national election en masse.  You see, they have worked very well, indeed.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

9 hours ago, Tomasz said:

According to the prophecy, Trump would go away in disgrace.

Meanwhile in real elections he won several million votes more than 4 years ago.

His political career will end at an advanced age rather than political disgrace.

The huge plus for me is that, what is unusual as the president of the USA, he did not start any war and he did not bomb any country like Obama or Bush jr.

He accurately assessed Chny as a huge deadly rival more dangerous now than the USSR or even the communist bloc ever was because China is much more powerful economically.

He tried to re-industrial America and resolve some US economic and trade inbalances.

In fact, despite many, perhaps verbally quite aggressive statements and fighting for US interests, he was one of these more peaceful US presidents.

A completely different matter is that he was constantly attacked by almost all media. Of course, there was something to attack him for, such as denying the pandemic, but the experience in which the president elected in democratic universal elections by almost half of Americans has the status in the media like dissidents in the press of the Soviet Union is very instructive.

Although perhaps this is due to a very interesting survey. In previous elections in one of the states, pollsters asked voters about various issues. One of the questions was in whose interest the media mainly operate. Most of the people leaving the polling station replied that it was in the interests of the establishment and the big Wall Street players.

In addition, in the era of widely available independent media on YouTube, Twitter and in places in web which even Facebook or Twitter cannot block, I believe less and less in the real power of the mainstream media, while there are so many alternative sources of information.

Even for example this forum with a hundred times more interesting informations than in the mainstream media.

Watch this video of huge crowds celebrating in West Hollywood.  They are saying that Love has triumphed over Hate.  So these  people associate Trump and his supporters as Haters.  On the other hand, Trump supporters think the other side hates America and wants to destroy it.

In the USA, everybody thinks their own side are the good guys and their opponents are the bad guys. 

Edited by Hotone
  • Great Response! 2

19 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

In 2024 he is likely going to be in a NY state penitentiary or hiding in some country with non extradition, not running for president. 

I suppose that is one way to start a civil war?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Even from a governance perspective, while Trump failed on coronavirus, so did virtually every other country outside the East Asia region. I do not think a standard Dem administration would have done any better – the early opposition to masks was universal, and they were less aggressive about barring international travel.

There are precisely two Dem candidates who I expect to have done significantly better: UBI-friendly, ethnic Chinese rationalist Andrew Yang and high-IQ technocrat Michael Bloomberg.

But no good cause to think Biden or the DNC NPCs around him would have been better.

Indeed, considering that white countries have proven to be fundamentally unserious about suppressing Corona – none of them ever countenanced centralized quarantine, which played a key role in East Asia’s stunning success – letting it rip through the population steadily, as has happened in the US (and Russia) over the summer, was in retrospect a superior strategy to reactive European policies, which consisted of hard suppression through lockdown, then a relaxation, then a sharp second spike necessitating a second round of expensive lockdowns.

At the end of the day IMHO it is the Europeans who are getting the worst of both worlds, trashing both their GDP and having no fewer excess deaths than the Americans.

Then there is Australia and New Zealand. We had virtually no deaths, and trashed our economy but have no immunity so our only hope is a vaccine, and fast. Doesn't matter what you do, all methods come at enormous cost. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

I suppose that is one way to start a civil war?

He will get banned from Twitter long before that and he will sink into ignominy. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

He will get banned from Twitter long before that and he will sink into ignominy. 

Or start a network starring himself, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Maria Bartriroma and Larry Kudlow. 

Somehow, if you have Trump News, I don't think Twitter is all that important. As far as ignominy, I imagine Trump thinks it's a shame to lose, but I don't think he ever planned on winning, back in 2016. This has been one hell of a ride for him. He has burnished a brand that is incomparable. He is going to command the television airwaves somewhere--probably not at Fox News. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's ultra-pissed off at Fox News and he's smart enough to realize that he can take away every single viewer and advertiser if he wishes. 

If I were he, I'd concede today. Move to Florida. Start Trump News. Buy a big boat. Maybe put a solar collector on it. Name my big vessel the Jay McKinsey. Naples, Florida. 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

20 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Cognitive dissonance overload!  Engage Alternative Facts!

Accept that there may be some errors in your equations...

There is no cognitive dissonance in this, it is simply a matter of excess testing. Death counts are in line and you can see that all severe lockdowns bought you was a few months of quiet while imposing misery on your people.

image.thumb.png.1a274b5e42d8801fb7c1de966410dc79.png

You can see the testing rate has risen thus detecting more cases.

image.thumb.png.a586ade1d39d1c810f375aae216b3de5.png

In Europe, there is a real and serious outbreak because lockdowns stopped the progression of infections to the particular regional outbreaks, leaving the bulk of the people open to infections the moment it got cold enough to close the windows. In the US, it did not happen in this way. The coldest US regions that are showing large outbreaks. Those are already in process of peaking

image.thumb.png.96d387efced0057863c32226cb3de7f5.png

Sweden has the best outcome because it left its people with decent instructions to protect themselves and only put in rational restrictions for a short while. Likely have reached the HIT.

The combo 1st wave and winter wave in the Plains states is very significant and reaches similar levels of prevalence to NY metro.

image.thumb.png.d370bf86435ac97e7ade27622c1b61b9.png

But the outcomes are nowhere near as bad as exponential models would indicate. Hospitalizations are off from the Northeast outbreak and Southern outbreak.

image.thumb.png.45bd740204fc2bc4ef99915d7345b760.png

Finally, death rates are worse than the Southern outbreak, but not as bad as the North East one. - yet,

image.thumb.png.2733f458d66999d12c3edc9729a5a851.png

The Plains outbreak is following a seasonal flu outbreak

image.thumb.png.0cbf82e060cd6771412a7ffb6a34ce08.png

image.thumb.png.d9bfe74229da4c80c0871d4fcb1a55f7.png

image.png

Edited by 0R0
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Or start a network starring himself, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, Laura Ingraham, Maria Bartriroma and Larry Kudlow. 

Somehow, if you have Trump News, I don't think Twitter is all that important. As far as ignominy, I imagine Trump thinks it's a shame to lose, but I don't think he ever planned on winning, back in 2016. This has been one hell of a ride for him. He has burnished a brand that is incomparable. He is going to command the television airwaves somewhere--probably not at Fox News. In fact, I'm pretty sure he's ultra-pissed off at Fox News and he's smart enough to realize that he can take away every single viewer and advertiser if he wishes. 

If I were he, I'd concede today. Move to Florida. Start Trump News. Buy a big boat. Maybe put a solar collector on it. Name my big vessel the Jay McKinsey. Naples, Florida. 😎

HaHa! We all know Trump thinks losing is a lot more than just a shame! He'd just run his new network into bankruptcy like his other businesses and he isn't smart enough to buy a solar panel let alone name his boat the Jay McKinsey.

• Haha 1

(edited)

13 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

There is no cognitive dissonance in this, it is simply a matter of excess testing.

"Ignorance is bliss" argument.

"If you stop testing the cases will disappear" is the worse logic ever.

You are still having many deaths even with better treatment. The number of hospitalized is increasing, active cases is increasing. Absolutely nothing shows this is decreasing.

LOL Sweden did the best... look at the numbers, not your theories.

us.jpg

us2.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

"Ignorance is bliss" argument.

"If you stop testing the cases will disappear" is the worse logic ever.

You are still having many deaths even with better treatment. The number of hospitalized is increasing, active cases is increasing. Absolutely nothing shows this is decreasing.

us.jpg

us2.jpg

Agree. There is a REAL outbreak in the Dakotas and neighboring states. Didn't you see the charts I put up? That is the 1st time this region sees CV19 in size, and it is seeing it in flu season, not spring. So it should have the worst possible outcome.

That is not the national picture for the US. The lower Midwest had an ongoing low grade transmission of CV19 all summer. Rural N. East had outbreaks in AC season, and the cities are close to herd immunity from the first wave.

The moment you close the windows due to the cold of winter you get a seasonal FLI outbreak, this time dominated by CV19. It was not avoidable in extent, just in intensity. The same number of people would die. It is just a question of when.

The drop in testing this week is due to the drop in symptomatic cases showing up for testing.

• Upvote 3

(edited)

9 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Agree

It's getting real bad here now with most things, like schools, reopened. September 1st was a clear turning point.

Still nothing like the US and better than Sweden.

canada.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

On 11/7/2020 at 12:21 PM, Boat said:

Trump trashed Latinos and the Dems flipped Arizona and had big gains in Texas. Trump trashed blacks and lost Georgia. His mouth lost him a couple of red states by energizing blue voter turnout. 

Actually Trump had big gains with Black and Latino men. The women, not so much. Arizona and Texas have a lot of escapees from California who have taken their politics with them. Colorado was the first to go due to Californians. Now possibly Arizona. 

Looks like good chance the election will turn in Trumps favor.  Nation can not allow illegal voting period...or we are done as a free nation.  The courts are going to get involved with all the shenanigans.   Software glitches?  Voting harvesting?  What the hell is going on before our eyes?

https://www.newsmax.com/morris/arizona-electoral-georgia/2020/11/08/id/995976/

• Great Response! 2

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

It's getting real bad here now with most things, like schools, reopened. September 1st was a clear turning point.

Still nothing like the US and better than Sweden.

canada.jpg

Again, case numbers are composed of the rate of symptoms and the infection rate and not for cause testing. This is too complex to analyze as meaningful numbers.

Hospitalizations and Deaths are clear numbers. Look at those

image.thumb.png.75b1a9a48d77f2fd3ca129afe7b34b41.png

On the log chart you can see that it isn't yet really bad. Some urban populations should have at least partial herd immunity.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

The biggest vessel ever.  Huge!  And powered by good OLD fashioned Diesel engines so he can piss off its namesake and so he can blast any protesting Liberal with Rolling Coal!

image.png.438d91fd633560081b9d35ad412d2c31.png

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Agree. There is a REAL outbreak in the Dakotas and neighboring states. Didn't you see the charts I put up? That is the 1st time this region sees CV19 in size, and it is seeing it in flu season, not spring. So it should have the worst possible outcome.

That is not the national picture for the US. The lower Midwest had an ongoing low grade transmission of CV19 all summer. Rural N. East had outbreaks in AC season, and the cities are close to herd immunity from the first wave.

The moment you close the windows due to the cold of winter you get a seasonal FLI outbreak, this time dominated by CV19. It was not avoidable in extent, just in intensity. The same number of people would die. It is just a question of when.

The drop in testing this week is due to the drop in symptomatic cases showing up for testing.

He saw the charts you put up.  In fact he recognized them as facts right away, and hence ignored them completely.

1 hour ago, LANDMAN X said:

Looks like good chance the election will turn in Trumps favor.  Nation can not allow illegal voting period...or we are done as a free nation.  The courts are going to get involved with all the shenanigans.   Software glitches?  Voting harvesting?  What the hell is going on before our eyes?

https://www.newsmax.com/morris/arizona-electoral-georgia/2020/11/08/id/995976/

I'd say the entire nation is saying exactly the same thing and waiting with baited breath to see if it actually happens.

• Like 2

(edited)

On 11/7/2020 at 12:02 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Mail in voting was Trumps demise and he knew it. You are assuming voter registration have controls or guidelines..dont assume. Democrats have very big issues with any type of E verify systems just for employment or a drivers lisc. E-verify for voting registration??? outrageous....Roll that over into mail in ballots??? Game over and absolutely no means to verify the ballots cast...none. It is what it is. It appears the old check in the mail has taken on a whole new dimension.

Case in point and from the OR state govt itself  https://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/Pages/Real_ID.aspx#:~:text=Starting Oct.,ID Card for these purposes.

You may notice a real ID card is not needed to register or vote.

If the election boards deem voting by mail to be a legitimate way to cast a vote then nothing else matters. At that point the only sensible reaction is "go vote by mail people, vote, vote, vote!" Trumps motto should've been vote early and vote often!

In my state we had mail in voting and everything seemed fine to me. Each mail in ballot has your name address etc. on it so voting twice would be a direct ticket to your local jail. I even received two ballots by accident (I moved since the last election and got forwarded mail from the old address) but it doesn't matter if both ballots have your name, rank and serial number on it, good luck voting twice.

Edited by Strangelovesurfing

9 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

If the election boards deem voting by mail to be a legitimate way to cast a vote then nothing else matters. At that point the only sensible reaction is "go vote by mail people, vote, vote, vote!" Trumps motto should been vote early and vote often!

Perhaps you are right, and to that point it now seems e-verifying voter registration needs to be implemented with registration. There are just to many issues for a modern society far to many.