Recommended Posts

(edited)

Facebook has already blocked immediate access to the following video, but all you have to do is click on "See video" at the bottom of the video screen to see it.  Straight forward analysis of the globalist's agenda and what can be done about it.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanBadassOfficial/videos/831298490989140/

 

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He lays it out in 5 minutes!  Excellent summary.

People need to see the Big Picture.

vPAMpDv.png

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was never about controlling the CCP virus

1715417233_ScreenShot2020-11-11at2_07_26PM.png.03eddfe2e8747c711822ece6bbc26473.png

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, shadowkin said:

It was never about controlling the CCP virus

1715417233_ScreenShot2020-11-11at2_07_26PM.png.03eddfe2e8747c711822ece6bbc26473.png

Aha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, shadowkin said:

It was never about controlling the CCP virus

1715417233_ScreenShot2020-11-11at2_07_26PM.png.03eddfe2e8747c711822ece6bbc26473.png

But couples are spending more time than ever indoors.  There's nothing to do other than watching TV and XXX.  After a while, watching TV gets boring.  I expect that there will be a baby boom.

Edited by Hotone
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're already calling them quarantine babies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hotone said:

I expect that there will be a baby boom.

Your hero Hotone...you get what you wished for.

Bill Gates' Father was a Eugenicist.   This is why the Gates Foundation wants people of color to be first to get the vaccines.

3 1/2 minutes

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, shadowkin said:

It was never about controlling the CCP virus

1715417233_ScreenShot2020-11-11at2_07_26PM.png.03eddfe2e8747c711822ece6bbc26473.png

Of course, genocidal psychopath Klaus Schwab, one of the authors of the "reset" and the front man for it, is entirely wrong. Up to date demographics show a decline in births due to urbanization and the spread of birth control information via wide adoption of the cell phone in populous countries. The fertility rate of the globe has fallen below 1.7, and it has fallen below 2 in all major population countries even in Africa and India. China is lower than the average for developed countries but for Japan Russia and Germany.

The bottom line is the Genocidal goal of Schwab's "reset" plan is inexcusable and not supported by currently known facts. He and his Davos leadership partners are simply out to destroy the world in general in order to control what is left. There is nothing there but a naked power grab and a genocidal drive for its own sake.

All should shun Klaus Schwab and his circle. He is a traitor to humanity, and enemy of his country and should be prosecuted.

  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Of course, genocidal psychopath Klaus Schwab, one of the authors of the "reset" and the front man for it, is entirely wrong. Up to date demographics show a decline in births due to urbanization and the spread of birth control information via wide adoption of the cell phone in populous countries. The fertility rate of the globe has fallen below 1.7, and it has fallen below 2 in all major population countries even in Africa and India. China is lower than the average for developed countries but for Japan Russia and Germany.

The bottom line is the Genocidal goal of Schwab's "reset" plan is inexcusable and not supported by currently known facts. He and his Davos leadership partners are simply out to destroy the world in general in order to control what is left. There is nothing there but a naked power grab and a genocidal drive for its own sake.

All should shun Klaus Schwab and his circle. He is a traitor to humanity, and enemy of his country and should be prosecuted.

It really doesn't matter what his end game is, cut to the chase and it is as you say, genocide by a chosen few.  Prosecutions can begin now based on his statements.  Then the word will go out that anyone signing on to his genocidal plans will also be prosecuted.  His and his crowd's plans are the very definition of crimes against humanity.  He is Godless and sees no value in the very life of others.  No middle ground.  At 82 years old, he has nothing at all to lose.  Those that follow his madness should ask themselves if they want to follow an 82 year old to the grave at an, for them, early age.  I say a drone strike should be launched at him at a minimum and possibly at Davos during the next meeting would be even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/14/2020 at 5:29 AM, 0R0 said:

Of course, genocidal psychopath Klaus Schwab, one of the authors of the "reset" and the front man for it, is entirely wrong. Up to date demographics show a decline in births due to urbanization and the spread of birth control information via wide adoption of the cell phone in populous countries. The fertility rate of the globe has fallen below 1.7, and it has fallen below 2 in all major population countries even in Africa and India. China is lower than the average for developed countries but for Japan Russia and Germany.

The bottom line is the Genocidal goal of Schwab's "reset" plan is inexcusable and not supported by currently known facts. He and his Davos leadership partners are simply out to destroy the world in general in order to control what is left. There is nothing there but a naked power grab and a genocidal drive for its own sake.

All should shun Klaus Schwab and his circle. He is a traitor to humanity, and enemy of his country and should be prosecuted.

amazing.  one of your extremely few posts that does not blame China for the grab and drive.  but I would not shun Schwab. he is a virus. healthy cells are needed to surround and kill a virus, lest the host be killed. immunity is needed and should be the goal.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

amazing.  one of your extremely few posts that does not blame China for the grab and drive.  but I would not shun Schwab. he is a virus. healthy cells are needed to surround and kill a virus, lest the host be killed. immunity is needed and should be the goal.

 

That same crowd is supported by China. China would not benefit from the "reset" as they think they would. But they are supporting the process and participating. They are in the narrative, wrote much of it, and released the Wuhan Coronavirus to the world to initiate it. But we are talking about Schwab and the Davos crowd's deranged idea of a "reset" whether China is central to the plan or not.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why am I not surprised by your response? geez. oh well, we are all in this great reset, personal differences notwithstanding.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 11/12/2020 at 7:35 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Facebook has already blocked immediate access to the following video, but all you have to do is click on "See video" at the bottom of the video screen to see it.  Straight forward analysis of the globalist's agenda and what can be done about it.

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanBadassOfficial/videos/831298490989140/

 

Very interesting Dan. Some politicians are already beginning to sniff the wind:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-15/canada-conservative-party-erin-otoole-speeches-australia-link/12884606

There is no way that any Western country can bring back manufacturing jobs without massive tariffs against the entire developing world. Trump didn't even go half-way. Perhaps Canada will be first to push a truly anti-globalist agenda? There is no way the conservatives here in Australia would do it, but maybe a future Labour govt. Unfortunately, globalism is only half the problem. Bringing back jobs from overseas will not reverse feminism and cut the 50% divorce rate or improve fertility rates IMHO. To me, the "Universal income" (done with printed money), is simply admitting that globalism and feminism have failed. The cracks have been papered over with immigration and copious debt, which is what the reset is really about. It is a "debt jubilee" through high inflation and zero interest rates. Of course, it will not work. When the global ponzi scheme tips over, there will be hell to pay, one way or another. That is why so many people are buying gold and bitcoin, but I prefer shares because they are also an inflation hedge but pay a dividend as well.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.