MH

Trucking Demand; Refrigerated Vaccine Distribution

(edited)

On 11/18/2020 at 8:03 AM, Old-Ruffneck said:

Naw, believe I will wait .......  at least a year!

Dr. Fauci said he will get the shot.

Let's settle the safety issue. It's simple, set an example.

Mr and Mrs Fauci should take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved.

Pfizer CEO Bourla & Family should drop the excuses and take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved.

Joe and Jill Biden should take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved. This will quiet concerns.  

Then it's all settled

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

On 11/17/2020 at 1:33 PM, BLA said:

Fauci said that in order to get back to "normal" 60% to 70% of the U.S. population needed to get vaccinated to create herd immunity.

I did a non scientific poll among friends and acquaintances.  Of the 9 people only one said they might get the vaccine next year.  

Only a couple knew about mRNA vaccine risks before I told them. 

When asked yes or no if he would get their mRNA  vaccine the Pfizer CEO said , "it wouldn't be unethical for me to get at the head of the line"

I take that as a NO.

It's early but when it comes down to it I think majority will object to getting first versions of CV19 vaccines .   Then what happens ? 

Herd immunity will get us there anyway. Lockdowns just slow it down. Which is their main purpose. Damaging small business and real estate is another goal, shutting down political and church activity, creating mass unemployment and dependency on govt. is next up. The medical science in this is negligible if not outright contradicted in this lockdown and restriction public policy.

Policy is always a bad idea, health policy being particularly bad.

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Herd immunity will get us there anyway. Lockdowns just slow it down. Which is their main purpose. Damaging small business and real estate is another goal, shutting down political and church activity, creating mass unemployment and dependency on govt. is next up. The medical science in this is negligible if not outright contradicted in this lockdown and restriction public policy.

Policy is always a bad idea, health policy being particularly bad.

Fauci and others have said the only way to get immunity is by vaccinating at least 60% of the population.  

Blue state governors have implemented strict CV19 protocols including face masks and it hasn't worked.  

There are a lot of questions beyond long-term safety that remain unanswered . 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, BLA said:

Dr. Fauci said he will get the shot.

Let's settle the safety issue. It's simple, set an example.

Mr and Mrs Fauci should take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved.

Pfizer CEO Bourla & Family should drop the excuses and take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved.

Joe and Jill Biden should take the Pfizer vaccine once it is approved. This will quiet concerns.  

Then it's all settled

Why Biden?

Trump takes credit for the vaccine because of "Operation Warp Speed."  

If you hate the vaccine blame trump!  If you hate the massive outbreak blame trump!  This all happened, and still is happening, under trump.

Think the rollout is happening too fast?  Once again operation warp speed is trumps idea. He was pissed the FDA didn't approve it faster with even less testing.

He loves his vaccine so much he wants to punish New York by not letting them have it.  What a prick.

But yeah use some ward level logic and credit Biden if you want.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Why Biden?

Trump takes credit for the vaccine because of "Operation Warp Speed."  

If you hate the vaccine blame trump!  If you hate the massive outbreak blame trump!  This all happened, and still is happening, under trump.

Think the rollout is happening too fast?  Once again operation warp speed is trumps idea. He was pissed the FDA didn't approve it faster with even less testing.

He loves his vaccine so much he wants to punish New York by not letting them have it.  What a prick.

But yeah use some ward level logic and credit Biden if you want.

Sure

Add Trump to the list if you like.

VP Pence too.  

Read my posts again.  Your reading comprehension sucks.  I said I'm for the approval of the vaccine.  Its each individual's decision take take or not. JUST DONT LIE TO PEOPLE SAYING ITS SAFE.  NOBODY KNOWS THAT. The mRNA technology  risks,  if there are some likely will not show up for up to 2 years. Today's press conference Fauci said, "Its safe" .  He does not know that. 

Have a great Thanksgiving.  Eh , I guess you had your Thanksgiving last month up there. 

PS Trump is not punishing NY.  Gov Cuomo said he doesn't Trust Trump's Warp Speed and wants to independently verify.  Trump said Cuomo will have to let us know when he's ready.

Cuomo should be punished for killing thousands of elderly by putting them in nursing homes instead of using the hospital's Trump provided that stood empty.  By the way the Hospice and Nursing home are one of the largest lobbying groups , after real estate to donate to Cuomo.  He thought he'd give his friends (donors) a windfall.  

When you think of it Cuomo should be charged with Man 1.

Don't get me started on his brother Fredi. 

Edited by BLA
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BLA said:

Have a great Thanksgiving.  Eh , I guess you had your Thanksgiving last month up there.

Yeah, 4 of us ate the smallest turkey I've ever seen (basically a large chicken). 

The turkey farmers adapted to covid and raised much smaller birds than normal as they knew large family gathers are prohibited.

Enjoy your holiday.

(edited)

11 minutes ago, BLA said:

Trump's Warp Speed and wants to independently wants to verify. 

Funny thing is Pfizer refused to take trumps warp speed money.

Edited by Enthalpic