Dan Warnick

What China fears more than war. and it's happening now

There is a lot to think about, presented in this video.  Can the world pull together in the ways outlined?  Of course they can, and quickly as well.  Diplomacy, applied in the ways described, could be devastating for China, or more importantly and as the video outlines, against the CCP; not the Chinese people.

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

We can all do our bit as consumers

Lobby internet retailers to clearly label country of origin on products sold

Return products made in China and make it clear why

Check labels on products in shops - put chinese produce back on the shelf

Buy second hand - no new money for the CCP

Adopt a repair approach

or

Offer broken items for free on FB market etc for those that have the time / abilities to repair

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NickW said:

Adopt a repair approach

or

Offer broken items for free on FB market etc for those that have the time / abilities to repair

All good ideas.  And there is of course so much more.  Big trouble may be asking the corporations of the world to stop and pull out of joint ventures.  But of course it can be done, and quickly.

May 1 

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/14618-conspiracy-theory-practice-wuhan-virus-false-flag/?tab=comments#comment-109585

Conspiracy Theory: What to do? How to do? To flatten – Not the Country, Not the "Wuhan Virus" Pandemic Surge Curve – but the ever rising insurmountable wall of Trade Deficit?

Conspiracy Practice: Mr President you need to declare war on both Drug Dealers/Exporters imposing total lockdown, closing down all routs and means of transport of drugs to exporters denying them access to our and the rest of the world markets too, as well as declaring war on the Addicts imposing home isolation, cold turkey treatment, denying them jobs, cheap credit and credit cards for as long as it’s necessary and practical despite their gun brandishing demonstrations out in the streets across the country, it’s for their own good – articulated the DEA Agency Expert.

May 8

https://community.oilprice.com/topic/15311-conspiracy-theory-practice-cares-act-hr-748-proof/?tab=comments#comment-111616

The simple underlying predicament:

You can't run an economy based on importing manufactured goods & services in exchange for fake paper & digital money you manufacture. You end up with mass unemployment, looted & boarded shopping mails,  pissed off and heavily armed Rambo vigilantes across the empire en-route to establish their own white only Republican Republics. Union no more.

Rerouting manufacturing & supply chain from 1.5 Billion Chinese to 1.3 Billion Indians is not a solution, but a repeat of the same mistake, in that case India will be the next China in 4 decades.

But then the Debt King & Deficit Queen rulers of Anglo-American  banking empires have only one solution up their sleeves; kick the can down the road. 

World Export Chart.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NickW said:

Adopt a repair approach

or

odd thing about a trade deficit.  ya see, for my entire life I have bought groceries from a variety of vendors, which amounts to a very significant sum. not once, never, has any grocer purchased anything from me, or retained my services. my personal trade deficit is now a very significant sum to my personal gdp,  oddly though, I am quite happy with this arrangement. I earn money outside the territories of grocers, and spend my cash at grocers to buy delicious fresh fruits, vegetables, meats, wines, and more: all things I could never produce on my own, nor would I wish to engage in such activities as cleaning animal feces from stalls, etc. though my deficit grows by the day, I am quite content with the value received. quite odd, no?

The GREED of American based business to get larger bonuses and keep operations cheaper is what built China! They act as if they care about the average person but is all Bull Shit, They want to continue business as usual. The best example is Walmart, Only after Sam died did Walmart shift away from all American made to the cheapest shit available not caring about the Country that built it, It foun

• Like 2

It’s founder just rapid growth at all costs, These people and other American companies are the real criminals!

• Like 1