Dan Warnick

German Lawyer Sues The World Over Coronavirus

Well, the title may be somewhat misleading in that it appears to be click-bait.  But that may explain why it has not been deleted yet.  I recommend everyone listen to the interview all the way through (to avoid the ill-informed questions and accusations that are sure to follow).  The good lawyer knows all about Klaus and the World Economic Forum and Davos and all those wanna-be's that attend and plot the dastardly deeds.  Who would know a German's motives better than a fellow German?

Would appreciate it if someone can save the video before it gets wiped out.

it turned out to be a very captivating interview, a lot of important and interesting information.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

I think each of us personally feels the difficult economic situation that has arisen due to the terrifying covid situation. Now absolutely everyone, whether it is a simple person or an entire company can go bankrupt. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible to predict who exactly will suffer and the interview itself proves that the situation will not change for the better in the near future. The only reasonable option to protect yourself or your business may be the help of a bankruptcy law agency. Personally, I turned to bankruptcy lawyer san diego for help, who has been providing his services for a long time and has perfect reviews.

Edited by SteveDecker
  • Upvote 1

I recommend everyone to listen to this interview.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:10 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Well, the title may be somewhat misleading in that it appears to be click-bait.  But that may explain why it has not been deleted yet.  I recommend everyone listen to the interview all the way through (to avoid the ill-informed questions and accusations that are sure to follow).  The good lawyer knows all about Klaus and the World Economic Forum and Davos and all those wanna-be's that attend and plot the dastardly deeds.  Who would know a German's motives better than a fellow German?

Would appreciate it if someone can save the video before it gets wiped out.

image.png.bc03f0ddd16af9745a53bd2eae7d5f2e.png