Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tomasz

Is it true that Kamala Harris is a leftist or even a cryptocommunist?

(edited)

On the Internet you can find a lot of materials that the extreme left of the Democratic Party has come to power in the USA, that is, de facto leftists and cryptocommunists in the person of Kemala Harris.

However, I take under consideration that in the USA communists are sometimes called European Social Democrats.

The topic is especially popular in Poland, considering Poland's dependence on Washington.

We have a right-wing and very conservative government in Poland and a division of society like in the USA.

Therefore, some people are hysterical with the USA, they will impose homosexual weddings on Poland and the adoption of children by homosexuals, while others are rubbing their hands that America will finally clean up the Polish darkness.

Consequently, my question for more advanced US users whether Kumala Harris as the left wing of the Democratic Party is actually so left that these fears and expectations are justified.

Edited by Tomasz

Tell the boss Mr Magnitsky is coming for him. Asset seizures and closed borders are in his near future. 

(edited)

6 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Tell the boss Mr Magnitsky is coming for him. Asset seizures and closed borders are in his near future. 

So here’s the thing. Based on the material I have read over the years, I am pretty certain that Browder is a crook, has a strong vindictive streak, and has played a central role in constructing anti-Russian sanctions and feeding the Russiagate conspiracy theory. OTOH, I am also pretty sure that the people on the other side are no angels either. As the guest writer “kovane” convincingly argued, in what remains one of the best intros to the subject despite having been written in 2011, the two police investigators – Karpov and Kuznetsov – are almost certainly corrupt themselves (even though they were innocent of the tax rebate that lay at the root of Browder’s allegations). And frankly, I think having the Russian elites “squeezed” by the West is a good thing for Russia, regardless of individual guilt or innocence. American bans on Russian chinovniki having property in Florida is a pretty minor human rights violation in the grand scheme of things, and is obviously not something I feel compelled to campaign against. This is actually even more true today than it had been before 2014, when at least the prospect of adequate Russian-Western relations did not yet seem entirely otherworldly. The sum of these considerations means that I can’t make myself care about this issue to the extent of writing a longread about it, and/or personally involving myself with campaigning as I did wrt the egregious US abuses against Maria Butina.

Well so it seems to me you should really watch Magnitsky Act Behind the scenes by dissident movie director Andrei Nekrasov.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6028446/ - let mi cite some reviews

http://magnitskyact.com/

This movie is blocked by legal actions of Bill Browder because the best documentary movie about Magnitsky affair and Bill Browder and it questions the whole narrative of how the great philanthropist Bill Browder was stripped of his fortune in Russia.

So I strongly suggest to watch it - it cost couple of $.

Why is the U.S. mainstream media so frightened of a documentary that debunks the beloved story of how "lawyer" Sergei Magnitsky uncovered massive Russian government corruption and died as a result? If the documentary is as flawed as its critics claim, why won't they let it be shown to the American public, then lay out its supposed errors, and use it as a case study of how such fakery works?

Robert Parry, investigative journalist

Robert Parry (June 24, 1949 – January 27, 2018) was an American investigative journalist. He was best known for his role in covering the Iran-Contra affair for the Associated Press (AP) and Newsweek, including breaking the Psychological Operations in Guerrilla Warfare (CIA manual provided to the Nicaraguan contras) and the CIA involvement in Contra cocaine trafficking in the U.S. scandal in 1985.

He was awarded the George Polk Award for National Reporting in 1984 and the I.F. Stone Medal for Journalistic Independence by Harvard's Nieman Foundation in 2015.

Parry was the editor of ConsortiumNews.com from 1995 until his death in 2018.[1]

To be clear, Mr. Nekrasov has accused the Russian government of building attacks in Russia in 1999 and the murder of Litvinenko in his previous film, so he is surely not some kind of  Putin's allegiance.

So as he said in many interviews  wanted to make a movie about Magnitsky in a similar antiputin vein, but suddenly a problem arose because the facts provided by Mr. Bill Browder and the Hermitage Group ceased to form a coherent, credible story

So you can believe in his story of whole affair or not but I suggest to watch it because its very good documentary. 

The Magnitsky affair baffled me for a while. I could not find any serious sources that provide an impartial description to what had happened. This film does a really good job of providing that description, from a director that is openly pro-Western and liberal. Kudos to him for having the balls to do the right thing. The fact that such a film does not align with the political aims of Western democracies, which seem to drown further and further away from own values, explains totalitarian-style ban imposed on the film.

You don't see these details of due diligence journalism in the current polarisation climate. Nekrasov questions himself and his persistence of seeking the truths on both sides of the story should be the prime example for every journalist.

Ironically, Nekrasov is a human right advocated journalist and he finds out how these oligarchs have hijacked the 'human right' to cover their dirty works.

Also this documentary alone should be awarded with Oscar. However, Hollywood is propaganda organisation with it's own political agenda.

I had been waiting to see this documentary for 2 years, since I heard about the doubts regarding the 'official' Magnitsky narrative, and finally managed to watch it today.

I have previously read 'The Killing of William Browder: Deconstructing Bill Browder's Dangerous Deception' by Alex Krainer and was determined to view this narrow focus on the Magnitsky affair after being convinced by Kramer of Browder's true nature.

Andrei Nekrasov turns from docu-drama director into the lead as he uncovers many damning details that ultimately sum up into leaving you in no doubt that William Browder a Liar and a Cheat.

The story is compelling and the quality of camera and editing make it a must watch as an indication of just how far the uber-rich, well connected are able to fool the very highest institutions into enacting laws in their favour.

I can review this film because I saw it. It's not a cinematographic masterpiece, but a very interesting research. I wanted to watch it because it is banned completely in the West, and it took some going to find it online in Russian. I was skeptical when I started, but there is plenty of verifiable information presented in the film that contradicts Browder's version of events. Nekrasov interviewed people on both sides of the border, including Browder, and the officials who helped his lobbying, as well as Russian officials and examined the documents. Tragic as it was, Magnitsky's life and death didn't seem to align with Browder's version, starting with the small facts that Magnitsky wasn't even a lawyer, but an accountant who worked for Browder. Browder also threatened to sue organizations which wanted to run the film, which foe small theaters can easy become financial ruin. It was only shown a few time, and then disappeared completely.

I was fortunate enough to watch the film before somebody shut down all the available online links. It is a pity that Arte and other communication channels have been so much bullied that people cannot get a fair and independent judgment on the whole story. The film documentary is indeed a master piece of deductive enquiry where the truth may lie well behind what Browder's speech make us believe it is. The fact that this film and books like the Killing of William Browder by Alex Krainer are blocked makes one wander to what extent democracy and freedom of expression is in danger nowadays.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 1

Magnitsky is pro-Russian + anti-Oligarch. President-elect Joe Biden is pro-Magnitsky and none too happy with your boss. Vladdy hides his assets with his chosen oligarchs. Biden will pinch those oligarchs by seizing their assets and blocking their transit to and through western countries. Russians who protest in the east will be beside themselves with joy watching the Russio-European kleptocratic oligarchs take it right in the keister. 

On 11/17/2020 at 6:17 PM, Tomasz said:

On the Internet you can find a lot of materials that the extreme left of the Democratic Party has come to power in the USA, that is, de facto leftists and cryptocommunists in the person of Kemala Harris.

However, I take under consideration that in the USA communists are sometimes called European Social Democrats.

The topic is especially popular in Poland, considering Poland's dependence on Washington.

We have a right-wing and very conservative government in Poland and a division of society like in the USA.

Therefore, some people are hysterical with the USA, they will impose homosexual weddings on Poland and the adoption of children by homosexuals, while others are rubbing their hands that America will finally clean up the Polish darkness.

Consequently, my question for more advanced US users whether Kumala Harris as the left wing of the Democratic Party is actually so left that these fears and expectations are justified.

Therefore, some people are hysterical with the USA, they will impose homosexual weddings on Poland and the adoption of children by homosexuals, while others are rubbing their hands that America will finally clean up the Polish darkness. ????? who is they? For the most part 99.99 percent of all Americans could care less on what happens in Poland. Hysterical people ???? oh boy