Dan Warnick

Locked Thread on the election

(edited)

Dear @Selva,

At 41 pages, my thread on the election and electoral college votes was very popular and active.

Yes, there were some comments from a few posters in the last few days that were headed in the direction of personal attacks or insults, but the vast majority of comments were directly related to the ongoing election, including the Electoral College and the votes from the Electoral College that have not as yet been tallied.  

As the election is full of intrigue, accusations and impact to the entire world, including the energy sector, so too were parts of the discussion.  I won't single out any individual commenters as the main antagonizers, constantly trying to drag the discussion down to their own level of confrontation, but it is safe to say that they are the same 3 or 4 that have caused this type of trouble before, and that resulted in good, solid members leaving and those troublemakers staying.

In this case, I feel you may have overreacted by locking the thread unilaterally, without first taking an active role in the discussion and issuing warnings or deleting individual comments before taking the extreme measure of locking an otherwise wildly popular thread.  Please reconsider your action (locking the thread) and your inaction (warning any party that is overstepping forum rules).

This election is not yet over and is the hottest topic in the world right now and this thread is both relevant and interesting to your members.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dan Warnick

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

Dear Dan,

I have warned many posters about inappropriate comments especially in political threads where we unfortunately always have the same problem. Discussion always goes in wrong direction    Involving many personal insults and calling names other members of this forum.

I am aware that this topic is very popular but when warnings can’t stop mutual insults and fights , locking thread is the only way to stop it. Unfortunately many members can’t take part in discussion without insulting and attacking other members. 
I’ve locked it only temporarily just to try to calm everything down. But if insults take part in it again, I am planning to lock it permanently. 

6 minutes ago, Selva said:

Dear Dan,

I have warned many posters about inappropriate comments especially in political threads where we unfortunately always have the same problem. Discussion always goes in wrong direction    Involving many personal insults and calling names other members of this forum.

I am aware that this topic is very popular but when warnings can’t stop mutual insults and fights , locking thread is the only way to stop it. Unfortunately many members can’t take part in discussion without insulting and attacking other members. 
I’ve locked it only temporarily just to try to calm everything down. But if insults take part in it again, I am planning to lock it permanently. 

Dear Selva,

Thank you for your explanation.  I was not aware of the warnings of which you speak and so did not reflect them in my comment here.

May I respectfully suggest/request that you consider blocking the individual posters after they have been duly warned, instead of blocking interesting, timely and relevant threads?  Your consideration is much appreciated.

Dear Fellow Posters,

Please try to keep it civil.  The election controversy is enough without personal attacks here.  If you don't like another poster/member, I suggest you block them so that you don't see their comments.  It works remarkably well.  I also thank you for your consideration.

Dan Warnick

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Dear @Selva,

At 41 pages, my thread on the election and electoral college votes was very popular and active.

Yes, there were some comments from a few posters in the last few days that were headed in the direction of personal attacks or insults, but the vast majority of comments were directly related to the ongoing election, including the Electoral College and the votes from the Electoral College that have not as yet been tallied.  

As the election is full of intrigue, accusations and impact to the entire world, including the energy sector, so too were parts of the discussion.  I won't single out any individual commenters as the main antagonizers, constantly trying to drag the discussion down to their own level of confrontation, but it is safe to say that they are the same 3 or 4 that have caused this type of trouble before, and that resulted in good, solid members leaving and those troublemakers staying.

In this case, I feel you may have overreacted by locking the thread unilaterally, without first taking an active role in the discussion and issuing warnings or deleting individual comments before taking the extreme measure of locking an otherwise wildly popular thread.  Please reconsider your action (locking the thread) and your inaction (warning any party that is overstepping forum rules).

This election is not yet over and is the hottest topic in the world right now and this thread is both relevant and interesting to your members.

Thank you for your consideration,

Dan Warnick

”This election is not yet over” What?! Biden 306 Orange Dude 232! To me that looks like GAME OVER! OK, the Trumpys living in a fantasy world believing all the BS coming from their Great Leader of course believe the election is not over. Haha unreal. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Flemming Hoog said:

”This election is not yet over” What?! Biden 306 Orange Dude 232! To me that looks like GAME OVER! OK, the Trumpys living in a fantasy world believing all the BS coming from their Great Leader of course believe the election is not over. Haha unreal. 

And the 4th sock puppet rears its ugly head, right on schedule. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:
11 minutes ago, Flemming Hoog said:

This a prime example of how personally blocking a commenter is the best option.  Flemming's comments have been blocked for me for a long time, and after looking at the one above will continue to be blocked.  Otherwise he baits one into a pissing match that goes nowhere but down.  Should someone like Flemming be blocked, as opposed to the thread in which he comments?  I think so, but that is not my decision.  I will simply keep him blocked to me to that I am not baited by his inflammatory comments.

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Oohhh Ward c’mon don’t be a bad looser, I feel your pain 😂🤣 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

29 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

This a prime example of how personally blocking a commenter is the best option.  Flemming's comments have been blocked for me for a long time, and after looking at the one above will continue to be blocked.  Otherwise he baits one into a pissing match that goes nowhere but down.  Should someone like Flemming be blocked, as opposed to the thread in which he comments?  I think so, but that is not my decision.  I will simply keep him blocked to me to that I am not baited by his inflammatory comments.

“Inflammatory comments” Give me a break, I’m pointing out that the election is over…it’s a fact! … and you start whining about me trying to drag you into a pissing match. Well here’s a news flash for you…I consider you being a lost case not capable of listening to sound arguments and also someone denying facts and instead embracing and spreading conspiracy theories. I know …life’s a bitch and so is the truth, and if you can’t handle the truth feel free to block me.

Edited by Flemming Hoog
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

You can tell by the sophomoric writing "style" (such as it is) that we're dealing with the same warped individual. Ideally @Silva bans these miscreant IDs and we're done with them. They've never contributed anything of value to this forum and lower the general IQ by about 40 points with their churlish presence. If @Silva or @CMOP want a list I could provide it. 

4 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You can tell by the sophomoric writing "style" (such as it is) that we're dealing with the same warped individual. Ideally @Silva bans these miscreant IDs and we're done with them. They've never contributed anything of value to this forum and lower the general IQ by about 40 points with their churlish presence. If @Silva or @CMOP want a list I could provide it. 

It is actually @Selva

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Haha! You are so eloquent in your choice of words Ward. You really impress me, I wish I could be like you…keep up the good work 👍🏻

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

It is actually @Selva

Yes auto-correct bites again. Sorry to whoever Silva is.  😏

25 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I mean...he actually tags the moderator when he personally insults members. Astonishing. 

8 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

I mean...he actually tags the moderator when he personally insults members. Astonishing. 

Nahhh Ward isn’t insulting people, it’s just the way he is. You know, a person’s capabilities to express them self, tells a lot so we all know a lot about Ward…

Hi @Selva.

There are important announcements and news about the election process coming out in the last few hours that are worth people knowing.

When might we expect you to un-block the thread?

Thanks.

Hi @Selva

It is worth mentioning that discussions about this election are actively being targeted for cancelling, closing, blocking, by some on the Left.  Therefore, I would ask that you take that into account with your deliberations as well: the possibility that some commenters may be acting in a disruptive manner in order to get the discussions cancelled, as opposed to just blocking or ejecting the offending commenters.

I realize this means additional efforts on your part, to screen individuals vs locking an entire discussion topic, but I ask that you consider the individual blocks instead of cancelling/blocking the entire discussion.

Thanks.

Dan Warnick

48 minutes ago, Flemming Hoog said:

That is the media's call from the raw election reports. Those same numbers do not stand to statistical scrutiny. They are patently fake.  The SCOTUS will decide how much, if any of that vote can be kept by the nominal "winner" as the evidence shows the particular time at which the ballot counts were closed in 5 states just to see deliveries of ballots through the back doors (witness statements) on the order of 100-130k in each state (MI WI PA GA AZ VA). This spike after counts were suspended are likely to be thrown out, particularly as the data stream stats are clearly fake in GA MI WI VA PA following that point, as each batch had identical vote ratios. Which is statistically impossible.

GA

image.thumb.png.62d83602079ef782e53823143faedb37.png

MI

image.thumb.png.d18fafca9c60fd0a162fc2db17655c16.png

VA vote count deletion

image.png.05a6220a3d3ed19af92908d0e6eee5ee.png

• Upvote 3

In PA, the count was manipulated by distributing the fraud among precincts on a timed basis where the fixed vote ratios were rotated from one group of precincts to another, this nets out to a near fixed ratio of votes in mail ins vs. election day where Trump's mail in vote is 40% of election day votes of the same county. That is not statistically possible without an algorithm worked in the counting software.

This backed up in the election reporting data stream where there were net transfers of Trump votes to Biden and deletions of Trump votes

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248

image.thumb.png.329aa1712fe97b70b62b7fbf79ad7b05.png

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Saying that you and your sock puppet accounts are childish isn't insulting, it's merely descriptive.

Banning is the obvious choice, then we can observe the obvious newly minted accounts you'd immediately return as. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The SCOTUS will decide how much, if any of that vote can be kept by the nominal "winner" 

The USA selects presidents through the electoral college. The Nov 3rd vote elects electors, not presidents. When a state certifies an election it means they have assigned the electors who will choose the president. 

I don't know where you are getting your information but you need to consider new sources. 

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

Saying that you and your sock puppet accounts are childish isn't insulting, it's merely descriptive.

Banning is the obvious choice, then we can observe the obvious newly minted accounts you'd immediately return as. 

So, if you get banned you'll return under a newly minted account. Noted. 

• Haha 1

Wisconsin

image.thumb.png.c5e5e34de659559e0f777d1ba4d809c2.png

The general method is called "Drop and Roll"

It was used in all of the swing states.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

The USA selects presidents through the electoral college. The Nov 3rd vote elects electors, not presidents. When a state certifies an election it means they have assigned the electors who will choose the president. 

I don't know where you are getting your information but you need to consider new sources. 

The certification means nothing for a challenged result. There is every reason to expect the courts to remove the "drop and roll" votes from the counts. That would make Trump the victor in all the states mentioned above, which would necessitate a recertification.

The election boards doing the certification are out of luck here, some may face criminal charges for certifying on the basis of clearly fraudulent counts. They would be accessories.

51 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hi @Selva.

There are important announcements and news about the election process coming out in the last few hours that are worth people knowing.

When might we expect you to un-block the thread?

Thanks.

Dan,

I will unlock election thread now, but I am warning all posters that the thread will be locked again if all members don't behave. Please try to stick to the topic and Community Guidelines and avoid bad words and insults. 

But I am locking this thread because there is no use of it anymore. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1