AV

Do Aliens hold the clue to our energy future?

17 hours ago, Wombat said:

Mr. Wombat respectfully "Green Science" has already burned thru 2

trillion dollars and finally giving the world a rather large "D" cell battery...rechargeable of course. Now putting a Magnetar on their minds just might be a attraction from which they cannot recover from.....On second thought just how close would one have to get them a taste of this power...more than probably a worth while look see would be in order here.

• Haha 2

well, some people go further to believe aliens will save us from ourselves.  by now, given the uncountable number of stars in the universe, we are likely unique, but cannot be alone.  but why would an alien species be interested in us?

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

First they'd want to leave us a calling card Like this

I believe in the "zoo theory". If they out there, we are probably their entertainment :)  On a more serious note, NASA is working on cold fusion now. Don't like their chances but they obviously do. Still so much we don't know about this Universe. If we understood what dark matter and dark energy were, perhaps we could harness it one day. Indeed, perhaps dark energy is what results from the fusion of dark matter, whatever the stuff really is. Started this post for a bit of a laugh, but you never know what is around the corner. As I say, there are many, many phenomena that have Astro-physicists scratching their heads, whether it be halo galaxies or unexplained bright flashes of light. Probably not from aliens, but could be. Fact is, even if aliens were able to shift stars around within a galaxy to send us a signal that we not alone, doesn't mean they would want to pay us a visit. What for? Why would you bother expending vast quantities of energy and resources to come visit our planet of the Apes? I think the Star Trek concept is highly unlikely, even in a thousand years time. Don't believe we will ever leave our own solar system, let alone our galaxy. The human body is not designed for space travel but hey, we might be able to download our "souls" in Matrix fashion one day? Personally, I think we achieved "peak civilisation" when you could smoke a cigarette on an aircraft and it has been downhill ever since :) 

• Haha 2

Just kind of fun to review, especially in light of what is going on…

X-Files 2016 – Episode 1 – “My Struggle”

This 4 minute video summates not only a fake invasion, but many of the “conspiracy theories” wrapped in sequence.

WORTH WATCHING

https://player.vimeo.com/video/156453270

PANDEMIC & EUGENICS – X-Files ‘forecast’?

The plot of the Season Finale (“My Struggle 2”)(Episode 6) of the X-Files is centered around Population Control with the agenda of depopulating the world.

While again this was a fictionalized story and perhaps campy, it integrated topics like

vaccines,

anthrax,

chemtrails spraying aluminum,

microwaves,

vaccines hindering the immune system,

and the agenda by the elite at population control.

An elitist even has a resemblance to David Rockefeller.

It gets pretty intense towards the last half of the episode as the health of the populations around the world was falling apart and people were dying.

Scene from Episode 6 about the coming PANDEMIC

https://vimeo.com/157053736

(You see the PANDEMIC contagion effects towards the end of this clip)

THE X-FILES Season 10 Episode 6 TRAILER My Struggle II (2016) Fox Series

(one minute)

The X files season 10 final scene HD

(2 minutes)Fox Mulder is infected and so is much of the world.

This fella explores movies and TV shows.

Tom Secker Video Channel – https://vimeo.com/tomsecker

Tom Secker – Blog and website – http://www.spyculture.com/

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You will be assimilated.jpg

Odd one would use Picard in such matter's...in a sense it truly is quite freudian. I do believe if my memory is correct, in this scene he indeed represented the deep state..interesting symbolism...To that thought i cannot help but remembering another scene from Movie land..Pay particular attention to the small hands, a physical characteristic of high order intelligence and leadership skill?????

• Like 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:04 PM, Eyes Wide Open said:

Odd one would use Picard in such matter's...in a sense it truly is quite freudian.

That was Locutus, Latin for "the one who speaks" not Picard.

have aliens visited us recently?

image.thumb.png.df0dae58eb8e77ab9206bb65f798868d.png

(edited)

Well now it seems the deep states true intentions are finally upon us, Trump was about to lead us to the limits of the universe..Now how does one tax that? Cry Havoc impeach the prick...

https://nypost.com/2020/12/07/aliens-in-hiding-until-mankind-is-ready-ex-israeli-space-head/

https://www.jewishpress.com/news/media/former-head-of-israels-space-program-the-aliens-asked-not-to-be-revealed-humanity-not-yet-ready/2020/12/05/

800px-Seal_of_the_United_States_Space_Force.svg.png

Edited by Eyes Wide Open