BL

Senator Schumer (D-NY) is starting to sweat. AOC will be gunning for his Senatorial seat in 2022. He hears footsteps.

Deaths during Pfizer vaccinations -  except this is  clickbait title you should read the entire article

Half of the dead were over 55 years old. Two of them were given the vaccine and the rest were given a placebo. The volunteers had health problems and chronic diseases

Six people died during the tests of a vaccine developed jointly by the American company Pfizer and the German BioNTech. This follows from a document published by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

"There were six deaths during the reporting period (two deaths in the vaccinated group, four in the placebo group)," according to a 53-page document prepared for the FDA meeting scheduled for December 10.

She notes that the first victim of the vaccine group suffered from atherosclerosis and obesity. The volunteer died three days after the first dose of the drug. The second deceased subject in the vaccinated group had cardiac arrest 60 days after the second dose, and his death was recorded three days later.
Of those injected with a placebo, two died of stroke and heart attack, the cause of death for two more study participants is still under investigation. As noted in the document, three of the six dead were over 55 years old.

The FDA concluded that Pfizer and BioNTech provided adequate information to ensure the quality of the vaccine. As the report notes, the drug offers significant protection after the first dose, making the vaccine safe and highly effective against COVID-19.

In July, Pfizer signed a nearly $ 2 billion contract with US authorities to supply 100 million doses of the vaccine that will vaccinate 50 million Americans (two injections per person). The contract was signed before the drug's clinical trials were completed, and the drug giant was to deliver the batch if evidence of vaccine effectiveness was obtained. However, this plan has now been limited to 50 million doses due to supply problems.
In November, the vaccine developed by Pfizer and BioNTech proved to be 95% effective, and a prior agreement was concluded. By the end of 2020, the drug developers intend to release up to 50 million doses, and in 2021 - up to 1.3 billion doses. The company has developed special containers for transporting drugs that should be stored at around minus 70 degrees Celsius. Containers filled with dry ice are able to maintain the desired temperature for about 15 days.

After the contract was activated, Pfizer applied for registration of the vaccine in the US and Europe. In early December, British authorities were the first in the world to authorize its use - the country intends to purchase about 40 million doses. According to Reuters, a single dose will cost just over $ 15.
At an FDA meeting on December 10, the regulator is expected to decide whether to approve the use of the vaccine in the United States. The issue of domestic registration for the next vaccine developed by the American company Moderna will be considered next week, on December 17.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

14 hours ago, Tomasz said:

The FDA concluded that Pfizer and BioNTech provided adequate information to ensure the quality of the vaccine. As the report notes, the drug offers significant protection after the first dose, making the vaccine safe and highly effective against COVID-19.

Yes exactly!

Lets get the world back to normal and economies back up to where they were in 2019.

Edited by Rob Plant

14 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Half of the dead were over 55 years old. Two of them were given the vaccine and the rest were given a placebo. The volunteers had health problems and chronic diseases

Six people died during the tests of a vaccine developed jointly by the American company Pfizer and the German BioNTech. This follows from a document published by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).

"There were six deaths during the reporting period (two deaths in the vaccinated group, four in the placebo group)," according to a 53-page document prepared for the FDA meeting scheduled for December 10.

So in essence more died taking the placebo than the vaccine as they all had underlying health issues already!

A big shout to all those brave volunteers. OK they may all have had major health issues and had very little to lose by doing it, but brave all the same.

15 hours ago, Tomasz said:

Deaths during Pfizer vaccinations -  except this is  clickbait title you should read the entire article

How long will the vaccine provide protection?  6 months, 1 year, for life?  Do we know?

(edited)

Got to love trumps fantasy world.  "I did better than Germany on covid and won the election!"

"So much for that argument?"  Perhaps look at the data? 884 deaths/ 1M population is somehow better than 240 deaths / 1M pop?  Merkel, an actual scientist, is kicking your ass just like Biden, a respectable human, did.

USA will break 300,000 dead in a couple days at most. 

I'm sure that anti-logic cult will try to explain this using bad math and hope, just like their election analysis.

trump logic.jpg

trump anti logic.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

On 12/8/2020 at 4:52 AM, Rob Plant said:

Just to have a balanced view on vaccines (both good and bad).

It is very clear that there are only a handful of deaths that can be directly attributed to the administering of vaccines.

Compare that to the several million lives they save each and every year.

However the taking of any vaccine MUST at all times be personal choice and should never be compulsory dictated by the country he/she lives in.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4599698/

I am happy to take the Astra Zeneca Oxford vaccine as its relatively old tech, I wont be taking the Pfizer BioNtech as it its new tech.

Like some have mentioned previously we need to get the world back to normailty and economies on the road toa recovery, Vaccines will go a long way towards this, what other solution is there?

Natural herd immunity.

Could have been there already. But the "official's" goal was not to deal with a mild consequence pandemic, but inflate the fear factor, destroy Western economies and create financial distress in general, and windfalls for pharma companies and an urgency to try out mRNA tech on people. With that in mind, they produced economically crushing lockdowns that had no benefit for the public, which remained susceptible and just lost most of a year of their lives to protect a small at risk group of fragile old people who are nearing death anyway. Where the virus was just let go there is near herd immunity among those that didn't self isolate.

There is no reason for anyone of working age to take such a vaccine. They are at low risk, thus also not likely to be transmitters of the virus. The pre-symptomatic period of transmission is a very short window, and asymptomatic transmission is statistically a myth.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Hotone said:

How long will the vaccine provide protection?  6 months, 1 year, for life?  Do we know?

They are intentionally not disclosing much about the vaccines, and probably never will have full disclosure.  It appears that after the two shots, annually, a person will need to get shots.  Thus, the Covid vaccine looks like a life-long routine of getting vaccinated.

PROTECTION

What protection?  The vaccines are not designed (per study designs) to stop infections nor the spread of the virus.  Nor are the vaccines designed to curtail hospitalizations or death.  The design is to attenuate symptoms of Covid.  (However, at this point to me, the adverse reactions from the shots sound much worse than getting Covid.  And we who are aware of alternatives know that no one has to die from Covid.)

Look it up about what "protection" the vaccines will truly offer.

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Natural herd immunity.

Could have been there already. But the "official's" goal was not to deal with a mild consequence pandemic,

Right on cue, bad math and hope.

How do you go straight to natural herd?  Get everyone infected and lose many lives...  which is pretty much what you guys are doing. 

Natural herd will occur around 60% and that equates to just over 1 million deaths in the USA.  You guys are about one third of the way there.

Edited by Enthalpic

3 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Yes exactly!

Lets get the world back to normal and economies back up to where they were in 2019.

By design, the world will never return to the status of 2019.  We are in for the "The Great Reset".

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

By design, the world will never return to the status of 2019.  We are in for the "The Great Reset".

Thank goodness!

2019 and 2020 were shit years.  

Thankfully everything is looking up for 2021!  I can't be the only one watching my investment portfolio absolutely skyrocket after trumps loss. 

trump loss markets rection.jpg

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

trump loss markets rection.jpg

You do understand that it was the absence of the much projected "Blue wave" that caused the huge rally. The Senate is presumed to stay Republican, thus loose money from either Biden or Trump is fine, while Biden would reduce China tariffs and allow immigration that would fatten corporate profits from labor arbitrage.

8 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

You do understand that it was the absence of the much projected "Blue wave" that caused the huge rally. The Senate is presumed to stay Republican, thus loose money from either Biden or Trump is fine, while Biden would reduce China tariffs and allow immigration that would fatten corporate profits from labor arbitrage.

Regardless of the reason the numbers I care about most ($$$) are sweet.  No need to over analyze the mechanism when I'm getting the results I want.

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I can't be the only one watching my investment portfolio absolutely skyrocket

Tell me what it looks like in May after the crash.

16 hours ago, 0R0 said:

There is no reason for anyone of working age to take such a vaccine.

Tell that to the tens of thousands of people that are now dead because of it.

Dont know how it works in USA but in the UK there is no upper age limit to work

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

21 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Natural herd immunity.

Could have been there already. But the "official's" goal was not to deal with a mild consequence pandemic, but inflate the fear factor, destroy Western economies and create financial distress in general, and windfalls for pharma companies and an urgency to try out mRNA tech on people. With that in mind, they produced economically crushing lockdowns that had no benefit for the public, which remained susceptible and just lost most of a year of their lives to protect a small at risk group of fragile old people who are nearing death anyway. Where the virus was just let go there is near herd immunity among those that didn't self isolate.

There is no reason for anyone of working age to take such a vaccine. They are at low risk, thus also not likely to be transmitters of the virus. The pre-symptomatic period of transmission is a very short window, and asymptomatic transmission is statistically a myth.

Good on you, if you do not personally have friends or family who have died from Covid19.  Maybe that's why you can propose herd immunity.   One of my ex colleague who was 50 years old died, and my country's infection rate is much, much lower than America.  

Please note that Sweden's approach with herd immunity isn't working.  

https://www.newsweek.com/stockholm-sweden-lockdown-icu-beds-covid-surge-1553579

Also please listen to Dr Bill Hasseltine.  

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah a guy who works for me is currently on a ventilator  and not likely to pull through, he is 42

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rob Plant said:

Yeah a guy who works for me is currently on a ventilator  and not likely to pull through, he is 42

Sorry to hear this.  We can only pray.  Where did this happen?

8 minutes ago, Hotone said:

Sorry to hear this.  We can only pray.  Where did this happen?

I'm in Wolverhampton England 

We believe he caught this using public transport as he was very well socially distanced at work.

His condition has rapidly deteriorated in the last 2 days unfortunately.

he is now in an induced coma on a ventilator

As you say we can only pray now.

6 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

Tell that to the tens of thousands of people that are now dead because of it.

Dont know how it works in USA but in the UK there is no upper age limit to work

How can he tell the "tens of thousands of people that are dead" 

They are dead. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Bla2 said:

How can he tell the "tens of thousands of people that are dead" 

They are dead. 

"They are dead" 

Exactly!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

"They are dead" 

Exactly!!!

That's my point.

26 minutes ago, Bla2 said:

That's my point.

cue long slow sigh from me!

The real culprits behind the deaths from Covid (and yes!  people do get the respiratory Covid and die) is the censorship by the media and Big Tech which is reinforced by the Left and the Elite Bill Gates, Tedros, Big Pharma, Fauci, Klaus Schwab connections.

No one needs to die from Covid.  This is very clear.  Those who die are uniformed thanks to those who reinforce the narrative.  In fact, most people deliberately wish to stay uniformed.  They trust "The Authorities".  These are the folks who are killing people.

There are all kinds of ways to mitigate and handle Covid...many ways.   One recent example of many where people are uninformed...