TN

Central Bank Digital Currencies and the Global Monetary Reset (part of “The Great Reset”)

Most folks wish to remain uninformed.  That is their choice.  If one really wants an inkling of what is going on...right up to present day with COVID and "The Great Reset", read these TRANSCRIPTS with source references.    https://www.corbettreport.com/bigoil/

4 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Forget "isms".   This is a slogan term.  If anyone thinks that these billionaires have the best interest of the public at heart, they are obliviously naive. 

Kleptocracy and Kakistocracy rule the day, where the Rich Elite control the puppets.

Which happen to be of a particular religion that's been persecuted for being 'money changers' for the last 1000 years. It would be interesting to see if you would actually admit you're using codewords.

1 hour ago, Meredith Poor said:

Which happen to be of a particular religion that's been persecuted for being 'money changers' for the last 1000 years. It would be interesting to see if you would actually admit you're using codewords.

My point is that powerful and rich people are pulling the strings.  This fact really doesn't have to be categorized into a slot, unless it is filed under Sociopaths and Psychopaths.

Not the Great Reset but the GREAT RIPOFF of Developed Countries Wealth!

11 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

My point is that powerful and rich people are pulling the strings.  This fact really doesn't have to be categorized into a slot, unless it is filed under Sociopaths and Psychopaths.

There is research to suggest that psychopathic tendencies are necessary to run a successful business, or at least some successful businesses.

On 12/10/2020 at 3:31 AM, Tom Nolan said:

There must be something wrong with how your "logic" works.

Just today, in central Thailand, Google Maps told me to turn right when there was literally only a left turn possible, and vice versa.  Had to switch to my wife's phone to get out of town!

• Upvote 1

(edited)

I grew up in a very poor family and always dreamed of saving money and living a decent life. I have always worked hard and learned how to properly manage my money. When I earned enough money, I began to invest it in various startups and get a small profit from it. However, I somehow did not dare to invest in bitcoins. But I decided to open a savings account in a bank. I don't have much money, so I chose a reliable and profitable bank very carefully. As a result, I decided on https://www.girokontokuendigen.de/de/.

Edited by Ouallan

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nigeria-limits-atm-withdrawals-45-day-force-digital-payments

Nigeria Limits ATM Withdrawals To $45 Per Day To Force Govt-Controlled Digital Payments

Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Thursday, Dec 08, 2022 - 05:55 AM

A staggering number of Nigerians love Bitcoin, but hate government cryptocurrency (CBDCs).

In April, leading cryptocurrency exchange KuCoin noted that 35% of the adult population in Nigeria - roughly 34 million adults aged 18-60, own bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. But when it came to the country's Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), the eNaira, it was a massive failure.

eNaira_0.png?itok=mCiZoUs0

According to Bloomberg, only 1 in 200 Nigerians use the eNaira - despite government implemented discounts and other incentives, implemented as desperate measures to increase adoption.

Now, the government is looking to boost digital payments by limiting ATM withdrawals to just 20,000 naira, or roughly US$45 per day, Bloomberg reports, citing a circular sent to lenders on Tuesday. The previous withdrawal limit was 150,000 naira (US$350).

Weekly cash withdrawals from banks are now limited (without fee) to 100,000 naira (US$225) for individuals, and 500,000 naira (US$1,125) for corporations. Any amount above this will incur a fee of 5% and 10% respectively.

The action is the latest in a string of central bank orders aimed at limiting the use of cash and expand digital currencies to help improve access to banking. In Nigeria’s largely informal economy, cash outside banks represents 85% of currency in circulation and almost 40 million adults are without a bank account. 

The central bank last month announced plans to issue redesigned high value notes from mid-December to mop up excess cash and it’s given residents until the end of January to turn in their old notes. The bank also plans to mint more of the eNaira digital currency, which was launched last year but has faced slow adoption. -Bloomberg

What's more, new rules which will take effect Jan. 9 will ban the cashing of checks above 50,000 naira (US$112) over-the-counter, and 10 million naira (US$22,480) through the banking systems. Point-of-sale cash withdrawals have been capped at 20,000 naira ($45).

Meanwhile, banks are only allowed to load their ATMs with 200 naira denominations and under, while individuals and corporations will be allowed to cash a maximum of 5 million and 10 million naira respectively if there are "compelling circumstances not exceeding once a month," and which will be subject to enhanced due diligence along with processing fees, according to the central bank. Such withdrawals will also require the approval of a bank CEO.

"Customers should be encouraged to use alternative channels—Internet banking, mobile banking apps, USSD, cards, POS, eNaira to conduct their banking transactions," said the central bank on Tuesday.

Good Read:

Fortunately, the Globalization crowd has failed thus far; they want the United States Dollar to no longer be the world's reserve currency; the only problem is there is so much U.S. Cash stuffed away and besides thatWho could step in?

China - Nobody trust them 

Russia - That's laudable 

The Saudis - Another group that can't be trusted.

NATO/ World Bank - The United States has funded with a considerable amount since they were funded.

The EU- That's a bigger joke then Russia 

It was a good read, but I don't see it happening; no accountability if that little spud in the Bahamas could tank a several billion-dollar loss; imagine what Central Banks could do, let alone Chinese,Russia and Iran hacking groups.

My thoughts are I keep 100k in cash plus a sizable quantity of Gold