BL

What happens to the Oil Mkt and Stock Mkt if the FDA "qualifies" the Vaccine "Emergency Use Authorization" by noting in good conscience possible mRNA risk that would not show up for 2 years ?

(edited)

What is the downside Risk ? Is it 10% ?  Back to November lows ?

For the FDA to approve the mRNA vaccines without qualifying the possible longterm risks to the public would be criminal in my opinion .

Notice the press presents a "Straw Man" argument  arguing " The vaccine will not alter your DNA" .  That is not one of the risks that could materialize two years from now.

The mRNA longterm concerns are (1) autoimmune disorders , (2) hyper-inflammatory response, (3) blood clots , (4) immune interference , (5) runaway protein replication, (6) unintended protein develop (7) women pregnancy complications etc, etc (see 5 possible complications details below)

The FDA has never approved an "Emergency Use Authorization" for a virus vaccine before.  They have zero experience. This is the first ever vaccine using new mRNA technology.  And they are going to approve after only 2 months of safety data ?

That is why they are establishing an independent panel. The FDA does not want to be the one to approve what might be a harmful drug.

The Media  don't mention this approval will be for "Emergency Use Authorization" only.  Not full approval for general public. 

If this committee is honest they must note the possible long-term effects as noted by reputable international virologist  (but ignored by Dr. Fauci, NIH, FDA, CDC, Pfizer CEO, Moderna CEO and Mainstream Media)   If these serious complications are noted by the "Emergency Use Authorization" committee the United States will never vaccinate the 70% (245 million) of the U.S. population needed to establish immunity.  I doubt they would get even 20% of the 245 million. 

December 10th is the day.  The FDA has not yet named the members.  Wouldn't want that job.  I couldn't tell 245 million Americans to get vaccinated without making them aware of the possible serious medical conditions that would not show up for two years. 

Everyone is happy.  The end is within sight.  

The euphoria will continue for now. Oil will move up somewhat. My advice, hedge your long position after the FDA independent vaccine members convene and before their decision.  

The approval is a "fait accompli" .  The question is do they document the possible long-term concerns. 

FIVE RISKS OF CV19 mRNA VACCINES

https://www.newswars.com/mrna-vaccines-might-prove-catastrophic-in-a-rushed-coronavirus-response/

"Importantly, many of the possible side effects of an mRNA vaccine would not become apparent until months or years after the initial injection. These adverse events are likely to be systemic and would not become apparent in short-term clinical trials. This is a critical issue to grasp, since mRNA vaccines are right now being rushed through short-term clinical trials, leaving open the possibility of long-term unintended side effects that were not anticipated by vaccine manufacturers or FDA regulators."

" The technology holds great promise but also presents significant risks which are but not yet fully known."

FIVE UNKNOWN RISKS

"(1) Sudden onset of autoimmune disorders that cause the body’s immune system to attack its own cells.

(2) Heightened inflammation in the body, resulting in a hyper-inflammatory response in some people, leading to secondary effects such as neurological damage, organ failure or cancer. This is also sometimes called an “enhanced” inflammatory response.

(3) A heightened risk of blood clotting in response to mRNA strands circulating in the blood outside the body’s cells. This can lead to potentially fatal episodes of stroke or serious cardiovascular events.

(4) Immune response interference due to the presence of unintended RNA fragments being translated into unintended proteins, leading to a vast array of negative possible outcomes including molecular deficiencies that can result in various diseases and syndromes including hormonal / endocrine disorders, infertility, cardiovascular disease, neurological disorders and many more.

(5) In the case of self-replicating mRNA vaccines using viral components, an inability to stop a runaway process that’s replicating out of control in the body. "

Edited by Bla2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Who would know better than these two reputable European virologists that warn against Covid vaccine long-term potential problems

"

"Dr. Michael Yeadon and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, who have written to the European Medicines Agency, citing safety concerns for human trials and saying they should be halted immediately until these issues could be addressed.

Yes, Yeadon was head of respiratory research at the very company — Pfizer — responsible for the first vaccine to be used on the British population.

Wolfgang Wodarg, meanwhile, is the former head of a public health department in Germany. So their concerns about the vaccine can hardly be dismissed as the work of cranks.

Among the potential side-effects, they warn, are the formation of ‘non-neutralising antibodies’ which can cause an exaggerated, and possibly lethal, immune reaction – especially when the test person is confronted after vaccination with the real, ‘wild’ virus. There is also a risk of ‘infertility of indefinite duration’ in vaccinated women; and the possibility of fatal allergic reactions to polyethylene glycol (PEG) which is used in the mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer.

I wonder, will the U.S. FDA approve these novel mRNA vaccines without telling women of this potential risk ? It wouldn't surprise me.

Nothing surprises me these days.

Edited by Bla2
  • Upvote 3

Your thoughts ?

The Phase 3 Trials for the vaccines last two years. 

13 hours ago, Bla2 said:

Who would know better than these two reputable European virologists that warn against Covid vaccine long-term potential problems

"

"Dr. Michael Yeadon and Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, who have written to the European Medicines Agency, citing safety concerns for human trials and saying they should be halted immediately until these issues could be addressed.

Yes, Yeadon was head of respiratory research at the very company — Pfizer — responsible for the first vaccine to be used on the British population.

Wolfgang Wodarg, meanwhile, is the former head of a public health department in Germany. So their concerns about the vaccine can hardly be dismissed as the work of cranks.

Among the potential side-effects, they warn, are the formation of ‘non-neutralising antibodies’ which can cause an exaggerated, and possibly lethal, immune reaction – especially when the test person is confronted after vaccination with the real, ‘wild’ virus. There is also a risk of ‘infertility of indefinite duration’ in vaccinated women; and the possibility of fatal allergic reactions to polyethylene glycol (PEG) which is used in the mRNA vaccines from BioNTech/Pfizer.

I wonder, will the U.S. FDA approve these novel mRNA vaccines without telling women of this potential risk ? It wouldn't surprise me.

Nothing surprises me these days.

At the one hour mark of this video, Dr. Wodarg is interviewed about these vaccine concerns.

The Highwire with Del Bigtree

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yivvp0mgUN3J/

Facebook Pulls The HighWire; The Vaccine approval push is in full swing; Dr. Wolfang Wodarg demands Covid Vaccine stay of action; Vaccine demonstration goes global.

#Covid19 #PCR #TheHighWire #V4VGlobalDemo #Ep192

This is good for Big Oil.  Finally oil is getting more attention from investors as the turn to value is made.  Price of oil continues upward as we reopen and Big Oil pays me while I wait.

📢  📢  📢   must invent gas operated or petrol operated fridges at - 80 to 90 degree celcius, quick.............. They will need them to transport those................ if not trucks that use petrol or gas or both............. Then the prices will go up again......... 😈