BL

Biden said he won't make CV19 vaccine mandatory . . BUT . . . .

(edited)

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

We as a people, the U.S. people have to take responsibility for the cover up of a lifetime.  It is criminal and it is criminal for us to allow our doctors to be ignored while they are our only collective chance of survival of all of this craziness.

What cover up?  It's been published in scientific literature.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7290143/

The guy uses terms which are to be avoided when communicating science - "proven" and  "miracle" have no place.

I also found it funny that he said Invermectin won a noble prize...

Still pushing HCQ too? 

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

What cover up?  It's been published in scientific literature.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7290143/

The guy uses terms which are to be avoided when communicating science - "proven" and  "miracle" have no place.

I also found it funny that he said Invermectin won a noble prize...

Still pushing HCQ too? 

Enthalpic,

You demonstrate your inability to research and look at information in a balanced truthful view.  Your intention is definitely evil if you are solely trying to disrupt things on these boards and pervert facts.   You do not want healthy people immediately right now which Ivermectin could easily bring.  You want to destroy lives by unnecessary lockdowns and other foolishness...increasing more deaths than Covid ever caused.  You want people's freedoms lost and more mandates.  To me, murder and the destruction of people's lives and freedom is pretty evil.  At least Stalin was forthright about it, rather than slithering like you do.

You know damn well this is being covered up by the government agencies.

and you did not check out the info on Ivermectin and Noble Prize.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

44 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Enthalpic,

You demonstrate your inability to research and look at information in a balanced truthful view.  Your intention is definitely evil if you are solely trying to disrupt things on these boards and pervert facts.   You do not want healthy people immediately right now which Ivermectin could easily bring.  You want to destroy lives by unnecessary lockdowns and other foolishness...increasing more deaths than Covid ever caused.  You want people's freedoms lost and more mandates.  To me, murder and the destruction of people's lives and freedom is pretty evil.  At least Stalin was forthright about it, rather than slithering like you do.

You know damn well this is being covered up by the government agencies.

and you did not check out the info on Ivermectin and Noble Prize.

I looked up actual papers - how is that not research?  I also agreed that the drug may be useful.  I just pointed out that their is clearly no "cover up" if it is well-published.  Not everything is a conspiracy but you can't just approve everything either.  Any idea how many people who would just love to sell snake oil during this crisis?  But feel free to go to the drug store and buy some miracle lice shampoo.  It is available without prescription.

Physicians could also Rx orally off-label if desired.  https://reference.medscape.com/drug/stromectol-ivermectin-342657

Chemicals do not win Nobel prizes - people do.  Saying "ivermectin won the prize" is highly insulting to the researchers.

If I disrupt anything it is the misinformation stream from the alt-right.  I'll continue to have the best track record of predictions. You guys can riot on the streets in denial town yellin' "trump won" without masks or distancing.

Edited by Enthalpic

The vaccines are going out, boys and girls.

• Like 1

On 12/13/2020 at 2:55 AM, Enthalpic said:

I looked up actual papers - how is that not research?  I also agreed that the drug may be useful.  I just pointed out that their is clearly no "cover up" if it is well-published.  Not everything is a conspiracy but you can't just approve everything either.  Any idea how many people who would just love to sell snake oil during this crisis?  But feel free to go to the drug store and buy some miracle lice shampoo.  It is available without prescription.

Physicians could also Rx orally off-label if desired.  https://reference.medscape.com/drug/stromectol-ivermectin-342657

Chemicals do not win Nobel prizes - people do.  Saying "ivermectin won the prize" is highly insulting to the researchers.

If I disrupt anything it is the misinformation stream from the alt-right.  I'll continue to have the best track record of predictions. You guys can riot on the streets in denial town yellin' "trump won" without masks or distancing.

NEWSWEEK

Ivermectin, Drug for Parasitic Diseases Developed by Nobel Prize Winners, Could Also Control Malaria

https://www.newsweek.com/ivermectin-nobel-prize-winning-drug-parasitic-diseases-could-also-control-387781

William C. Campbell (Nobel Prize)

Nobel Lecture - Ivermectin: A Reflection on Simplicity

https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/campbell/lecture/

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/13/2020 at 6:53 AM, Dan Warnick said:

We as a people, the U.S. people have to take responsibility for the cover up of a lifetime.  It is criminal and it is criminal for us to allow our doctors to be ignored while they are our only collective chance of survival of all of this craziness.

Amen!  so, watcha gonna do about it? 

Fact: a vaccine is entirely useless for anyone who has the virus or who has had the virus. 

The question is: how many people have the virus now?  This can be determined only by testing.  So, why is the USA govt not testing everybody?  Why are Americans not demanding testing? Currently, over 15mm Americans are tested positive. There is no reason to believe Americans are somehow different from others, so the experiences of those others are relevant. In other countries, the ratio of infected to contacted is over 1:30. If this holds, then the entire US population is infected to some degree. Even if the ratio is but 1:10, the US infecteds are 150mm, which is sufficient to infect the remainder in very short time.

Facing the stark reality, a vaccine is not a solution. It is a money grab. But dumbshit murcans do not see this.

The solution is to test everybody. Isolate and treat all infecteds, which should last 14 days. Allow the healthy to get back to work. Test everybody prior to entering public places like schools, offices, etc. Test all inbound cargoes/passengers. Allow the virus to die by not having a host. 14 days does not kill an economy, does not cause 40mm unemployeds. China can test 10mm people in 5 days: why USA cannot?

On 12/6/2020 at 10:12 PM, Bla2 said:

Respectfully disagree.

Respectfully noted.  Any further thoughts, or just going to leave it that way for now?

On 12/9/2020 at 4:44 AM, ronwagn said:

They will be second, right after the health care workers. The vaccines should not be mandatory at all. I am looking forward to mine ASAP though. 

I wish you the best, Ron.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Enthalpic can NOT research, but says he can.  Delusions and perversions of facts solely in order to make life miserable for others...that is the purpose of Enthalpic's shallow life.  Enthalpic has no wish to see healthier, more prosperous, happier, more free individuals, and thus he perverts and alters the context and intent of a message.  Karma payback is due for you Enthalpic.  Remember this in 10 years as you struggle, but Karma will catch you.

William C. Campbell (Nobel Prize)   <----   Look Tom not invermectin!  A scientist!

Can you not understand the difference between a drug winning the prize and the researchers winning a prize for their discovery?  

I will no longer accept disparagement now that the moderators say I can not rebut.

@Selva please delete personal attacks, issue warning for personal attack to Tom. 1 of 3.

Thanks, planning on going to a modrately sized New Years Eve Party with family. No church today. One of the staff has it!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Thanks, planning on going to a modrately sized New Years Eve Party with family. No church today. One of the staff has it!

That will probably be an outbreak.

(edited)

If we were using the known prophylactic treatments we would not have to spend so much on Remdesivir and vaccines. 

Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin are top notch prophylactics and treatments. ( I have had neither yet). No RX

Anti-inflammatories such as steroids

Vitamin D3, double the normal dose,  is very important. Take it if no other supplements. 

Vitamin C two doses of 500 mgs. 

Zinc high dose daily. Best with drinking tea which helps it get into the cells.

I also take silver solution, and hemp oil, multi-vitamins, quercitin, bromelain, tumeric, garlic, etc. 

I admit is a pain to take that many supplements but I take them almost daily now, due to Covid. 

The Latest News and Info. on COVID 19

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

Edited by ronwagn
add
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

19 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Not to be combative, but FYI I did a lot of investigation into the Pharmacokinetics of oral vitamin C years ago.

Maximum that can be absorbed orally by a non time-release formulation is ~250mg.  Maximal saturation orally is approximately 4x250mg daily.

So break your chewable in half and turn 2 into 4.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Like 1

Just now, Enthalpic said:

Not to be combative, but FYI I did a lot of investigation into the Pharmacokinetics of oral vitamin C years ago.

Maximum that can be absorbed orally by a non time-release formulation is ~250mg.  Maximal saturation orally is approximately 4x250mg daily.

So break your chewable in half and turn 2 into 4.

I haven't studied that, but it sounds reasonable. It was recommended as 500 mg. twice daily. 

(edited)

38 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

That will probably be an outbreak.

We have followed all Illinois guidelines. We are mainly oldsters. No deaths. 

Maybe the party, I am worried but will take a chance to see my relatives. I think I am fairly safe with all my supplements. If my posts disappear, I was wrong. 

Edited by ronwagn
add

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

I haven't studied that, but it sounds reasonable. It was recommended as 500 mg. twice daily. 

It is a balance between ideal chemistry and ease of use.  A tiny pill every hour is probably best but if you wake me up just to take a vitamin c I will be very annoyed.

• Haha 1

On 12/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, Dan Warnick said:

All businesses, or almost all, will meet whatever government mandates, so if you don't have an up to date vaccine card.......don't bother coming in until you do.  Oh, by the way, this policy is good for 6 weeks, at which time you will be let go.  So sorry, mate, we just can't accept the liability, and so that's the company's policy now.  Good luck eating.  Or getting another job.  Or getting your kids into school.

No, it won't be mandatory, but.....

Get it over with and make masks and the vaccines mandatory unless science gives you a pass. At some point all these deaths are the problem, not temperary policy to battle a killer disease. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ronwagn said:

If we were using the known prophylactic treatments we would not have to spend so much on Remdesivir and vaccines. 

Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin are top notch prophylactics and treatments. ( I have had neither yet). No RX

Anti-inflammatories such as steroids

Vitamin D3, double the normal dose,  is very important. Take it if no other supplements. 

Zinc high dose daily. Best with drinking tea which helps it get into the cells.

I also take silver solution, and hemp oil, multi-vitamins, quercitin, bromelain, tumeric, garlic, etc. 

I admit is a pain to take that many supplements but I take them almost daily now, due to Covid. 

The Latest News and Info. on COVID 19

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

I want to highlight that DARK FORCES are deliberately killing people.  The following video is the 2nd Senate Hearing on cheap, effective alternatives to prevent Covid deaths.  The published science is there.  As prophylactics (Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin), virtually no one gets Covid-19.

Following Senator Johnson is Senator Peters.  Senator Peters leads the pack in wanting Americans to die.  The EVIL is well demonstrated.  The Democrats dissed even looking at the published literature and walked out of the Hearing.  The National Institute of Health and the Democratic party are doing everything that they can to ensure that no effective prophylactic is used.  It does not fit the agenda of Bill Gates, Big Pharma and Dictators to utilize effective alternative treatments.

He is a 32 minute synopsis of that Senate Hearing..  (Dr. Korey chides Senator Peters and the NIH)

QUEUED VIDEO  to just prior to Senator Peters which then shows the evil.  This is the 2 hour 40 minute full meeting.

This is the REAL WHY behind the Covid deaths…are the OFFICIAL treatment options…(and the media censorship and those who pervert/alter the evidence.)

What are the OFFICIAL treatment options for COVID-19? by the Associated Press FACT CHECK which links to NIH.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-us-news-9a7da4a9e84906b856c15101dd200c80

which links to the “official government” NIH version…

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapeutic-management/  

MY NOTE:  What is notable, both at the AP and NIH, is that there are VERY FEW treatment options for Covid. The NIH strains at poo-pooing nutrients like Vitamin C, D and zinc, much less alternatives such as hydroxychloroquine or even budesonide. It is no wonder that American public health is in shambles.

FULL TEXT from AP

What are the treatment options for COVID-19?

There are several, and which one is best depends on how sick someone is.

For example, steroids such as dexamethasone can lower the risk of dying for severely ill patients. But they may do the opposite for those who are only mildly ill.

In the United States, no treatments are specifically approved for COVID-19, but a few have been authorized for emergency use and several more are being considered. A panel of experts convened by the National Institutes of Health updates guidelines as new studies come out.

Here’s what’s advised for various patients:

— Not hospitalized or hospitalized but not needing extra oxygen: No specific drugs recommended, and a warning against using steroids.

— Hospitalized and needing extra oxygen but not a breathing machine: The antiviral drug remdesivir, given through an IV, and in some cases also a steroid.

— Hospitalized and on a breathing machine: Remdesivir and a steroid.

What about convalescent plasma, an infusion of blood from a COVID-19 survivor that contains antibodies that fight the virus? Not enough is known to recommend for or against it, the guidelines say.

However, enough is known to advise against hydroxychloroquine and certain drugs that affect the immune system — multiple studies have found them ineffective against the coronavirus.

Aside from drugs, doctors have learned more about ways to treat hospitalized patients, such as putting them on their bellies and other measures that may prevent the need for breathing machines.

• Great Response! 1

10 hours ago, ronwagn said:

We have followed all Illinois guidelines. We are mainly oldsters. No deaths. 

Maybe the party, I am worried but will take a chance to see my relatives. I think I am fairly safe with all my supplements. If my posts disappear, I was wrong. 

I agree.  You have a wonderful protocol Ron!  If you or someone you know comes down with a respiratory infection do this...

Dr. Mercola says...

"...my favorite intervention for COVID-19 and other upper respiratory infections, namely nebulized hydrogen peroxide. "

• Hydrogen peroxide sits inside and outside cells of your cells in low levels, ready and waiting to be generated in greater amounts as soon as a pathogen is detected by your immune system

• Nebulizing hydrogen peroxide into your sinuses, throat and lungs is a simple, straightforward way to augment your body’s natural expression of hydrogen peroxide to combat infections

• In addition to having direct viricidal effects, iodine improves white blood cell function and thyroid hormone production. This provides a metabolic boost to white blood cells to increase hydrogen peroxide antimicrobial properties which is one way your immune system works to kill pathogens

• Vitamin C also increases hydrogen peroxide production when used at high doses, while vitamin A helps modulate your immune system

• Buy a desktop nebulizer and stock food-grade hydrogen peroxide, Lugol’s iodine and some saline. That way, you have everything you need and can begin treatment at home at the first signs of a respiratory infection.

Read the full article here:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/08/30/how-to-nebulize-hydrogen-peroxide.aspx

3 minute video

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

We are at that stage where the lights go back on slowly, then very fast.  Vaccines are here and everyone, even those of us that are aware included, just wants this entire ordeal put to bed and sorted out by the next election.  Governments have made allowances for vaccine payments so that citizens that don't have the dosh can get it anyway.  The key has been to get us to force our governments to pay for the drugs, no matter the cost (so long as it is tremendously expensive).  My 89 YO Father recently tested positive and he and his 77 YO wife had to be vaccinated right away, reportedly with the same drugs that Trump was treated with, although I don't have proof of that, and their end result was: continue quarantine for 2 weeks and received two injections during that time at a cost of $12,500 per dose x 2 = $25,000/per person for my elderly parents to receive piece of mind and the ability to see the grandkids again.

Has anybody got a really big calculator?  Doesn't need to be that big, I guess:  $25,000 x 7 billion = 

(edited)

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

I agree.  You have a wonderful protocol Ron!  If you or someone you know comes down with a respiratory infection do this...

Dr. Mercola says...

"...my favorite intervention for COVID-19 and other upper respiratory infections, namely nebulized hydrogen peroxide. "

• Hydrogen peroxide sits inside and outside cells of your cells in low levels, ready and waiting to be generated in greater amounts as soon as a pathogen is detected by your immune system

• Nebulizing hydrogen peroxide into your sinuses, throat and lungs is a simple, straightforward way to augment your body’s natural expression of hydrogen peroxide to combat infections

• In addition to having direct viricidal effects, iodine improves white blood cell function and thyroid hormone production. This provides a metabolic boost to white blood cells to increase hydrogen peroxide antimicrobial properties which is one way your immune system works to kill pathogens

• Vitamin C also increases hydrogen peroxide production when used at high doses, while vitamin A helps modulate your immune system

• Buy a desktop nebulizer and stock food-grade hydrogen peroxide, Lugol’s iodine and some saline. That way, you have everything you need and can begin treatment at home at the first signs of a respiratory infection.

Read the full article here:

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2020/08/30/how-to-nebulize-hydrogen-peroxide.aspx

3 minute video

Not a Dr. Mercola is garbage pseudoscience.

You fear tiny amounts of chemicals in vaccines but now want to breathe very strong oxidizing agents? H2O2 literally turns chlorides into chlorine gas...  the same chlorine gas they used as a chemical weapon.  Look up the oxidation potentials yourself.  Your lack of chemical education is dangerous, give yourself cancer if you want but don't instruct others to do the same.

Where are you getting iodine?  That stuff is very hard to get now as it is a drug precursor.

Edited by Enthalpic