BL

Biden said he won't make CV19 vaccine mandatory . . BUT . . . .

(edited)

3 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

I can not believe that you consider Wikipedia a non-compromised source.  There have been a myriad of documents which show that Wikipedia is compromised as a source of information. 

I can't believe you think Mercola is a non-compromised source.

Scam artist selling supplements to suckers. Pretends to be a doctor, which he is not.

Edited by Enthalpic

10 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Mercola is garbage pseudoscience.

You fear tiny amounts of chemicals in vaccines but now want to breathe very strong oxidizing agents? H2O2 literally turns chlorides into chlorine gas...  the same chlorine gas they used as a chemical weapon.  Look up the oxidation potentials yourself.  Your lack of chemical education is dangerous, give yourself cancer if you want but don't instruct others do do the same.

Where are you getting iodine?  That stuff is very hard to get now as it is a drug precursor.

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.  We all know that you are here to alter & pervert communication in order to disrupt and destroy civil discourse.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

You have no clue as to what you are talking about.  We all know that you are here to alter & pervert communication in order to disrupt and destroy civil discourse.

Feel free to rebut with science.  I am actually trained in chemistry - you are misguided.

Edited by Enthalpic

30 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

We are at that stage where the lights go back on slowly, then very fast.  Vaccines are here and everyone, even those of us that are aware included, just wants this entire ordeal put to bed and sorted out by the next election.  Governments have made allowances for vaccine payments so that citizens that don't have the dosh can get it anyway.  The key has been to get us to force our governments to pay for the drugs, no matter the cost (so long as it is tremendously expensive).  My 89 YO Father recently tested positive and he and his 77 YO wife had to be vaccinated right away, reportedly with the same drugs that Trump was treated with, although I don't have proof of that, and their end result was: continue quarantine for 2 weeks and received two injections during that time at a cost of $12,500 per dose x 2 = $25,000/per person for my elderly parents to receive piece of mind and the ability to see the grandkids again.

Has anybody got a really big calculator?  Doesn't need to be that big, I guess:  $25,000 x 7 billion = 

Holy cow!  I did not realize the costs of mainstream medical care.  God help us all.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Feel free to rebut with science.  I am actually training in chemistry - you are misguided.

I am trained in Bio- Chemistry along with Toxicology, along wit further studies in alternative health and nutrition. 

Edited by Selva
inappropriate language
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Tom Nolan said:

Holy cow!  I did not realize the costs of mainstream medical care.  God help us all.

Not if you live in Canada, or the UK or many other nations with quality health care.

Instead people in the US often rely on garbage pseudoscience as they can't see real physicians....

(edited)

1 minute ago, Tom Nolan said:

I am trained in Bio- Chemistry along with Toxicology, along wit further studies in alternative health and nutrition.  You speak from the hole that meets your chair.

Yeah right, post your degrees.  Your "training" came from youtube...  No scientist falls for as many scams as you.

Edited by Enthalpic

Just now, Enthalpic said:

Not if you live in Canada, or the UK or many other nations with quality health care.

Instead people in the US often rely on garbage pseudoscience as they can't see real physicians....

I have no health insurance and have not seen a Doctor for an illness in well over a decade...and then, only for a prescription of antibiotics.  I am almost 70 years old.

• Like 1

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

I have no health insurance and have not seen a Doctor for an illness in well over a decade...and then, only for a prescription of antibiotics.  I am almost 70 years old.

How much do you spend a month at the Mercola website / health food stores?  I suspect you take handfuls of supplements daily.

You could probably spend the same amount and actually have health insurance.

I haven't taken an antibiotic in 12 years. I do, however, get checkups.

Edited by Enthalpic

12 hours ago, ronwagn said:

If we were using the known prophylactic treatments we would not have to spend so much on Remdesivir and vaccines. 

Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin are top notch prophylactics and treatments. ( I have had neither yet). No RX

Anti-inflammatories such as steroids

Vitamin D3, double the normal dose,  is very important. Take it if no other supplements. 

Vitamin C two doses of 500 mgs. 

Zinc high dose daily. Best with drinking tea which helps it get into the cells.

I also take silver solution, and hemp oil, multi-vitamins, quercitin, bromelain, tumeric, garlic, etc. 

I admit is a pain to take that many supplements but I take them almost daily now, due to Covid. 

The Latest News and Info. on COVID 19

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

I want to highlight Ron's post.  This is superb.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I want to highlight that DARK FORCES are deliberately killing people.  The following video is the 2nd Senate Hearing on cheap, effective alternatives to prevent Covid deaths.  The published science is there.  As prophylactics (Hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin), virtually no one gets Covid-19.

Following Senator Johnson is Senator Peters.  Senator Peters leads the pack in wanting Americans to die.  The EVIL is well demonstrated.  The Democrats dissed even looking at the published literature and walked out of the Hearing.  The National Institute of Health and the Democratic party are doing everything that they can to ensure that no effective prophylactic is used.  It does not fit the agenda of Bill Gates, Big Pharma and Dictators to utilize effective alternative treatments.

He is a 32 minute synopsis of that Senate Hearing..  (Dr. Korey chides Senator Peters and the NIH)

QUEUED VIDEO  to just prior to Senator Peters which then shows the evil.  This is the 2 hour 40 minute full meeting.

This is the REAL WHY behind the Covid deaths…are the OFFICIAL treatment options…(and the media censorship and those who pervert/alter the evidence.)

What are the OFFICIAL treatment options for COVID-19? by the Associated Press FACT CHECK which links to NIH.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-us-news-9a7da4a9e84906b856c15101dd200c80

which links to the “official government” NIH version…

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapeutic-management/ 

MY NOTE:  What is notable, both at the AP and NIH, is that there are VERY FEW treatment options for Covid. The NIH strains at poo-pooing nutrients like Vitamin C, D and zinc, much less alternatives such as hydroxychloroquine or even budesonide. It is no wonder that American public health is in shambles.

FULL TEXT from AP

What are the treatment options for COVID-19?

There are several, and which one is best depends on how sick someone is.

For example, steroids such as dexamethasone can lower the risk of dying for severely ill patients. But they may do the opposite for those who are only mildly ill.

In the United States, no treatments are specifically approved for COVID-19, but a few have been authorized for emergency use and several more are being considered. A panel of experts convened by the National Institutes of Health updates guidelines as new studies come out.

Here’s what’s advised for various patients:

— Not hospitalized or hospitalized but not needing extra oxygen: No specific drugs recommended, and a warning against using steroids.

— Hospitalized and needing extra oxygen but not a breathing machine: The antiviral drug remdesivir, given through an IV, and in some cases also a steroid.

— Hospitalized and on a breathing machine: Remdesivir and a steroid.

What about convalescent plasma, an infusion of blood from a COVID-19 survivor that contains antibodies that fight the virus? Not enough is known to recommend for or against it, the guidelines say.

However, enough is known to advise against hydroxychloroquine and certain drugs that affect the immune system — multiple studies have found them ineffective against the coronavirus.

Aside from drugs, doctors have learned more about ways to treat hospitalized patients, such as putting them on their bellies and other measures that may prevent the need for breathing machines.

Edited by Tom Nolan
  • Upvote 1