ronwagn

United States LNG Exports Reach Third Place

There has beèn such a torrent of gas related news coming out these past few days that it is difficult to keep up.

With many of the Appalachian Basin operators reporting on their Q4 and entire 2020 operations, it is quite stunning to see how they have, collectively, gotten through this difficult period.

Biggest news, still unconfirmed, is that the Calcasieu Pass LNG plant is offering bids for product starting this OCTOBER (!).

If true, the ripple effects could be profound as this modular assembly will continue to be replicated widely.

This portends for faster, cheaper LNG coming to market.

Venture Global, the owner of Calcasieu Pass, now has 4 projects in the development pipeline, with total capacity of 70 million tonnes per annum.

This is just slightly below Qatar's current ~77 mtpa.

Big race is on to get financing, FIDs, and shovels in the ground for LNG projects worldwide.

• Upvote 2

(edited)

Do not say that I did not tell anyone about this!

TCFF

I am very excited about the potential upside in this stock. (TCFF)  It could even be a 10 bagger (10x initial investment).  It is in the beginnings of being discovered again...you can tell by the gradual recent increase in trading volume.

I just want to emphasize this for those who have an interest.  This looks very, very good!

On the Mining Thread, way back I mentioned EVLLF ( an electronics metal recycle company).  My initial investment has since virtually doubled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZWXw49UCpFJIKNOQDpfC

This TCFF stock has virtually doubled within the last 30 days.  It could double again...then again...then again.  Research the fundamentals of why.

Trillion Energy International Inc. (TCFF) is well worth looking at!

Fundamentals are fantastic.  It is a gas and oil producer.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/TCFF?p=TCFF

MiningStockEducation.com

Trillion Energy is Deeply Undervalued and Poised for Rerating with CEO Art Halleran

VIDEO - https://youtu.be/G9-ItUE7_Ko

DESCRIPTION OF VIDEO

Trillion Energy is deeply undervalued and poised for a significant rerating explains CEO Art Halleran in this interview.  The current cashflow of about US$2M from its oil production easily justifies the company’s US$10M market cap. But Trillion is currently getting no value for its SASB project’s US$608M of fully built-out infrastructure which is about to be producing natural gas in 2021. The company owns 49% of the SASB project in the Black Sea just off the cost of Turkey and has an offtake partner ready to purchase its gas.

Art has said that if he were to sell the project’s production platforms and processing facility for scrap metal it would be worth more than Trillion’s current US$10M market cap.  Not only is Trillion’s liquidation value higher than its current market cap but the company also calculates the intrinsic value of its gas reserves at US$1.25/share while shares have only been trading between 6 and 8 cents US per share recently.  And to further demonstrate how undervalued Trillion is, Art pointed out that a Columbian natural gas producer NG Energy has less than half of the reserves as does Trillion yet it has a current market cap of US$125M.

In addition to the clear fundamental value of the company, Trillion has tremendous blue sky potential on both its natural gas and oil license areas.  The company’s SASB gas field is located just 100km south of the largest gas discovery in 30 years in Europe and is the only nearology play in the region.  Trillion also owns a 100% interest in 42,833 hectares oil exploration block covering the northern extension of the prolific Iraq/Zagros Basin as well as in the Vranino 1-11 block in Bulgaria, a prospective unconventional natural gas property.

Art has already built several successful energy companies.  Once such company is Canacol Energy which he co-founded and now has a US$500M market cap as the largest natural gas producer in Columbia.  He has a Ph.D in geology and over four decades of experience in the gas and oil business.  Art became involved with Trillion four years ago because of the quality of the SASB asset and has never sold even one share. He explained, “I'm going to hang onto my shares until I get the shares up to the value it should be.”

0:00 Introduction

1:35 Art has already built a US$500M energy company

3:04 SASB flagship gas asset severely undervalued

5:10 TCF has all infrastructure & gas buyer in place

5:51 TCF has cash-flowing oil asset on shore

6:17 US$20M needed to recommence gas production

8:54 Expecting cashflow approx. Aug 2021

9:44 TCF intrinsic value about $1.25 per share

10:41 TCF undervalued relative to peers

12:51 Expected FCF in 2022 is $1.2-$1.8M per month

15:15 Turkey as a jurisdiction

16:03 Turkey NatGas price $6-7 mcf which is higher than North America market

17:32 Plans to list on the London Stock Exchange

18:20 Share structure

https://trillionenergy.com/

CSE:TCF   OTC:TCFF   FSX:3P2N

Art's email: arth@trillionenergy.com

Sign up for our free newsletter and receive interview transcripts, stock profiles and investment ideas: http://eepurl.com/cHxJ39

Edited by Tom Nolan

For some reason, I can no longer seem to embed YouTube videos.  Also, images do not seem to automatically embed.  This happened suddenly just a day or so ago. 

Did settings change in the general format, or am I a pariah?

It takes the fun out of posting news.

• Like 1

Are embedded YouTube videos now taboo?

• Like 1

On 2/27/2021 at 2:12 PM, Tom Nolan said:

Are embedded YouTube videos now taboo?

https://youtu.be/G9-ItUE7_Ko 

Just repeating the question.  I assume the answer is "Yes", because I am again testing the TCFF stock video (mentioned at the top of this Thread).

• Like 1

A commodity trading advisor (CTA) is an individual or firm that provides individualized advice regarding the buying and selling of futures contracts, options on futures, or certain foreign exchange contracts.

ZERO HEDGE - Sunday
CTAs Are Going "All-In" Oil

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/ctas-are-going-all-oil

EXCERPTS

...Investor dollars continued to pour into the popular broad-based commodity index ETFs this week with inflows of more than +450mm USD reported through Thursday

• Aggregate open interest is increasing in oil futures markets and the ICE Brent contract has even set a new record, further underpinning the oil rally

Here is Fitzmaurice's full Oil Market Outlook:

CTAs going all-in: It was another impressive week in the oil patch with spot prices setting new multi-month highs, resulting in the one-year momentum signal for Brent turning positive for the first time in almost a year. This flip from bearish to bullish in the one-year momentum signal is quite important, to our minds, as it is a prominent trading signal used in the heavily momentum-driven CTA space.

In fact, the flip in this important signal effectively leaves systematic traders directionally “all-in” as it relates to oil market exposure with all of the trend, momentum, and carry signals we track now firmly in the bullish camp. Of course, inflows into CTA funds or a drop in market volatility or even the US Dollar could lead to more oil buying from CTAs, but directionally speaking all major signals are now “long”, as we see it. On top of the CTA buying, passive flows into the broad-based commodity ETFs continued at a brisk pace this week, a dynamic we have been highlighting all year....

There were percentage increases like this last week...some days the stock price was up 50% during trading. (SEE POST ABOVE ON TCFF)

Trillion Energy International Inc.   TCFF  - At close on Monday, March 1st.

0.1648    +0.0504      (+44.03%)

Every $1.00 invested last Friday turned into $1.44 more or less.

The stock price has a lot of room to run.  Not many folks know about this stock.  Look at the video count on the YouTube...which last Thursday had 4,120 views.  Thus, not many folks know about this value.  VIDEO - https://youtu.be/G9-ItUE7_Ko

Per the video interview, a fair market value per share is $1.25

However, if the oil and gas industry do well this year, the stock price value will be higher than a target fair value of $1.25.  (And the oil and gas industry is doing fantastic.. look at the trend on the ETF ERX. )

I believe that as more folks discover this value, the more the stock price will climb.  Watch this week's percentage increase as things gain momentum.  I bought more shares today.

Article yesterday from Bloomberg, 'Trucking Liquified Natural Gas ...' by Kamran Haider offers a window into the rapid, ongoing global spread of natgas, especially in the transportable form of LNG.

A Singapore based outfit is boosting the transportation of LNG imported into one of Pakistan's new LNG terminals via truck and rail to the country's  northern industrial region.

This process is in the early stages of implementation throughout Asia, Latin America, and Africa.

As prices at the dock of LNG look to be in the range of $5 to $8/mmbtu far off into the future all around the world, intrepid downstream interests are seizing upon this reality to capitalize on the big spread - cost wise - between traditional diesel/petrol and natgas.

The hardware being developed is enabling previously considered too-small markets, remote locations, and far flung industries (from fertilizers to smelters to transportation) to become viable candidates for using natty.

The advances in micro liquefaction processes and hardware are enabling storage facilities to use Boil Off Gas from onsite storage to economically re-liquefy and hold product indefinitely.

The heat content of natgas is about one fourth the cost to that of earl.

Even taking into account the costs of liquefying, transporting and storing, natgas is still a way cheaper fuel than oil-based products in a growing number of applications.

Big, big changes are underway in the energy world.

• Great Response! 3

As Brent prices start to rise, it might be a good time to remember that many of the globally contracted LNG prices are tied to various oil index prices, Brent or others.

Pakistan just signed a 10 year deal with Qatar for LNG priced at 10.2% of Brent, which comes out to $6.85/mmbtu.

While all US sourced LNG contracts are tied into Henry Hub pricing, a few potential LNG plant operators are floating the idea of tying pricing to regional hubs, not HH, as some of these (Appalachian Basin) are significantly lower than HH as a rule.

Dominion South out of Pennsylvania routinely prices 30 to 50 cents cheaper than HH per mmbtu.

The higher oil  prices increase the competitiveness of American LNG.

• Upvote 1

On 2/14/2021 at 2:21 PM, NickW said:

If that 200mt was effectively stranded coal before the rail line was built then this would explain one reason why suddenly China bans the import of Aussie thermal coal when then extra home supply becomes available. 

It wont be 200mt of extra coal to burn. Just displace imports. 

They can get coal from other sources as well. 

(edited)

On 2/26/2021 at 7:37 AM, Tom Nolan said:

Do not say that I did not tell anyone about this!

TCFF

I am very excited about the potential upside in this stock. (TCFF)  It could even be a 10 bagger (10x initial investment).  It is in the beginnings of being discovered again...you can tell by the gradual recent increase in trading volume.

I just want to emphasize this for those who have an interest.  This looks very, very good!

On the Mining Thread, way back I mentioned EVLLF ( an electronics metal recycle company).  My initial investment has since virtually doubled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZWXw49UCpFJIKNOQDpfC

This TCFF stock has virtually doubled within the last 30 days.  It could double again...then again...then again.  Research the fundamentals of why.

Trillion Energy International Inc. (TCFF) is well worth looking at!

Fundamentals are fantastic.  It is a gas and oil producer.

MiningStockEducation.com

Trillion Energy is Deeply Undervalued and Poised for Rerating with CEO Art Halleran

VIDEO - https://youtu.be/G9-ItUE7_Ko

DESCRIPTION OF VIDEO

Trillion Energy is deeply undervalued and poised for a significant rerating explains CEO Art Halleran in this interview.  The current cashflow of about US$2M from its oil production easily justifies the company’s US$10M market cap. But Trillion is currently getting no value for its SASB project’s US$608M of fully built-out infrastructure which is about to be producing natural gas in 2021. The company owns 49% of the SASB project in the Black Sea just off the cost of Turkey and has an offtake partner ready to purchase its gas.

Art has said that if he were to sell the project’s production platforms and processing facility for scrap metal it would be worth more than Trillion’s current US$10M market cap.  Not only is Trillion’s liquidation value higher than its current market cap but the company also calculates the intrinsic value of its gas reserves at US$1.25/share while shares have only been trading between 6 and 8 cents US per share recently.  And to further demonstrate how undervalued Trillion is, Art pointed out that a Columbian natural gas producer NG Energy has less than half of the reserves as does Trillion yet it has a current market cap of US$125M.

In addition to the clear fundamental value of the company, Trillion has tremendous blue sky potential on both its natural gas and oil license areas.  The company’s SASB gas field is located just 100km south of the largest gas discovery in 30 years in Europe and is the only nearology play in the region.  Trillion also owns a 100% interest in 42,833 hectares oil exploration block covering the northern extension of the prolific Iraq/Zagros Basin as well as in the Vranino 1-11 block in Bulgaria, a prospective unconventional natural gas property.

Art has already built several successful energy companies.  Once such company is Canacol Energy which he co-founded and now has a US$500M market cap as the largest natural gas producer in Columbia.  He has a Ph.D in geology and over four decades of experience in the gas and oil business.  Art became involved with Trillion four years ago because of the quality of the SASB asset and has never sold even one share. He explained, “I'm going to hang onto my shares until I get the shares up to the value it should be.”

0:00 Introduction

1:35 Art has already built a US$500M energy company

3:04 SASB flagship gas asset severely undervalued

5:10 TCF has all infrastructure & gas buyer in place

5:51 TCF has cash-flowing oil asset on shore

6:17 US$20M needed to recommence gas production

8:54 Expecting cashflow approx. Aug 2021

9:44 TCF intrinsic value about $1.25 per share

10:41 TCF undervalued relative to peers

12:51 Expected FCF in 2022 is $1.2-$1.8M per month

15:15 Turkey as a jurisdiction

16:03 Turkey NatGas price $6-7 mcf which is higher than North America market

17:32 Plans to list on the London Stock Exchange

18:20 Share structure

https://trillionenergy.com/

CSE:TCF   OTC:TCFF   FSX:3P2N

Art's email: arth@trillionenergy.com

Sign up for our free newsletter and receive interview transcripts, stock profiles and investment ideas: http://eepurl.com/cHxJ39

I thought that I should mention this again.  This stock easily has a potential of being much more than $10.00 per share...multiples of $10.

When I made the first post, the stock price was around 10 to 13 cents per share.  Today it is more than 4X.

You might want to EXPAND my quoted previous post above for better context.

IMAGE OF GRAPH

https://secure.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/2/c/7/b/highres_495131387.jpeg

highres_495131387.jpeg

VIDEO (2nd video about TCFF is below)(The first video about the TCFF stock is in my original post above.)

https://youtu.be/XVZ-UGjxFy0

Penny Stock with Multi-Billion Dollar Potential Explains Trillion Energy CEO Art Halleran

Trillion Energy offers investors two genuine opportunities to create billions of dollars of market cap within two years explains CEO Art Halleran. Trillion is currently grossly undervalued with a market cap of only about US$20M while it owns infrastructure and gas reserves worth hundreds of millions of dollars. Furthermore, the company expects to be cash-flowing US$4M+/month in just 18 months from now. But over the next 1-2 years Trillion will be pursuing massive returns for its investors through exploration programs at its 49% owned SASB gas project in the Black Sea just off the cost of Turkey and at its 100% owned license of 42,833 hectares oil exploration block in southern Turkey which covers the northern extension of the prolific Iraq/Zagros Basin.

Trillion Energy’s SASB gas field is located just 100km south of the largest gas discovery in 30 years in Europe (14 TCF) and is the only nearology play in the region. Art has said that only a 1 TCF discovery would move Trillion from a penny stock to a $10+ stock quickly. Art stated, “so on our [license] block, we're going to be looking for deeper potential because we have the same source rocks [as the 14 TCF discovery]. And the idea is we have to look for the reservoir rocks, but at the same time now, we are going to apply for a technical evaluation permit for maybe a hundred thousand hectares. And what that does is gives us the ability to take a large piece of land around a block and do geological studies to evaluate for similar type prospects that we have on our block, but also for deeper and different type of deposits that potentially could be a lot larger.”

Trillion Energy will also be drilling next year its oil exploration license in southern Turkey in pursuit of a billion-plus dollar payday. Art pointed out that because they are in Turkey not Iraq they are in a safe location and their cost of drilling is about 1/6 the cost south of the border. Yet Trillion benefits from the same geology that has produced billions of dollars of oil wealth south of the border: “We have the same geology. We have the same reservoirs, the same source rocks. We have oil seeps that the oil has been tested, which is identical to the oil that's produced in northern Iraq. And we have a location there that's defined by seismic. We own it one hundred percent. We have a large landholding and we are drill-ready. And it's an exploration location and if we hit even a small field compared to what we see south of the border, our shares are multiples of $10 value, right? Because you're talking fifty million barrels recoverable, a hundred million barrels recoverable. With a hundred million barrels we'll have a market cap value of basically $4 to $5 billion.”

Art has already built several successful energy companies. Once such company is Canacol Energy which he co-founded and now has a US$500M market cap as the largest natural gas producer in Columbia. He has a Ph.D in geology and over four decades of experience in the gas and oil business. Art became involved with Trillion four years ago because of the quality of the SASB asset and has never sold even one share. He explained, “I'm going to hang onto my shares until I get the shares up to the value it should be.”

0:00 Introduction 1:18 TCF is undervalued & has multi-billion $ potential 2:53 Art’s “skin-in-the-game” 6:06 Why SASB’s multi-hundred-million-dollar value is not reflected in the financial statement 7:16 SASB Growth potential: US$4M+/mo in 18mos & hopefully increasing 9:06 Art sees SASB having between $400M & $800M of gas which is not reflected on paper right now 12:16 SASB production could see a 15x cashflow multiple 13:05 A 1 TCF gas discovery at SASB would yield a $10+ share price 14:11 Trillion will be paid about $7/mcf which is multiples of price North American gas producers receive 15:43 Derecik oil exploration project success would create billions of dollars of market cap 18:11 Benefits of Turkey versus northern Iraq 19:13 Derecik to be drilled in 2022 https://trillionenergy.com/ CSE:TCF OTC:TCFF FSX:3P2N

https://www.miningstockeducation.com/

Edited by Tom Nolan

Absolutely astonishing presentation and conference call today, March 16, from New Fortress Energy.

Of all the jaw-dropping data points that were put forth, this so called 'Fast LNG' must be one of the more brilliant, daring concepts that I have ever seen.

NFE has purchased 2 $500 million jack up rigs for $30 million each.

They are being towed to a shipyard in Texas where a 1.4 mtpa modular LNG train will be installed on each rig.

Then, the rigs will head out to a shallow gas field (not yet determined, probably shallow GOM), drill and liquefy the product, storing it on adjacent floater, and then pick up and deliver the product in their own, just acquired carriers (from Golar).

If their projected cost of ~$3.50/mmbtu proves attainable, it will absolutely rock the world of both LNG and small/stranded gas fields everywhere.

• Like 1

(edited)

On 1/5/2021 at 11:56 PM, Enthalpic said:

Keep fighting for natural gas Ron.  Its actually not bad as far as fossil fuels go. Be well

Tailings Pond ...I saw this old post from your twin brother, the Big E,...How is he doing these days????? Tell him I said hello

Edited by notsonice
  • Upvote 1