Ward Smith

Evidence is evidence, voter fraud by state

BREAKING: State of Georgia Issues Huge Announcement, Will Conduct Statewide Signature Audit

image.png.c9f30782df693d8a1ffa42ff5170655f.png

Posted December 17, 2020  

Let's see what can be verified and knock out some rumors in Georgia?  I want to see a good audit!!  Look at those Dominion systems first?  Getting juicy on voter fraud in Georgia?

In a shocking announcement, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the state of Georgia would be conducting a statewide audit after receiving pressure from the Trump campaign.

“We are confident that elections in Georgia are secure, reliable, and effective,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “Despite endless lawsuits and wild allegations from Washington, D.C. pundits, we have seen no actual evidence of widespread voter fraud, though we are investigating all credible reports. Nonetheless, we look forward to working with the University of Georgia on this signature match review to further instill confidence in Georgia’s voting systems.”

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-state-of-georgia-issues-huge-announcement-will-conduct-statewide-signature-audit/

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Selva said:

To be precise, I count six. I guess we are both bad in math. 

My math is never wrong. 

Your post

we'll call that #1, followed by Dan's followed by Enthalpic's then Eyes then yours. 

There are two ways to count, "inclusive" and "exclusive". They teach you these things in Math and Computer Science, my double major. I used "inclusive" to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

My avatar says something you should look up also (along with inclusive versus exclusive counting). "Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes". Now I'm watching you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

My math is never wrong. 

Your post

we'll call that #1, followed by Dan's followed by Enthalpic's then Eyes then yours. 

There are two ways to count, "inclusive" and "exclusive". They teach you these things in Math and Computer Science, my double major. I used "inclusive" to give you the benefit of the doubt. 

My avatar says something you should look up also (along with inclusive versus exclusive counting). "Quis custodiet Ipsos custodes". Now I'm watching you

Ward,
You are right. Your major is math,  my major is law. You are apsolutely right, you're better in math. Can we now move on with voter fraud by state, please. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, LANDMAN X said:

BREAKING: State of Georgia Issues Huge Announcement, Will Conduct Statewide Signature Audit

Posted December 17, 2020  

Let's see what can be verified and knock out some rumors in Georgia?  I want to see a good audit!!  Look at those Dominion systems first?  Getting juicy on voter fraud in Georgia?

In a shocking announcement, the Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced that the state of Georgia would be conducting a statewide audit after receiving pressure from the Trump campaign.

“We are confident that elections in Georgia are secure, reliable, and effective,” Raffensperger said in a statement. “Despite endless lawsuits and wild allegations from Washington, D.C. pundits, we have seen no actual evidence of widespread voter fraud, though we are investigating all credible reports. Nonetheless, we look forward to working with the University of Georgia on this signature match review to further instill confidence in Georgia’s voting systems.”

https://trendingpolitics.com/breaking-state-of-georgia-issues-huge-announcement-will-conduct-statewide-signature-audit/

Georgia certified that they reviewed all signatures on election night and the days that followed but it took them 6 Weeks and numerous challenges to finally say they can audit a tiny subset of signatures and it's only going to take two more weeks? Oh, and the work won't be done by qualified experts such as banks have on staff, but rather by political science students from University of Georgia who trend 99% Democrat because their professors trend 100% democrat. 

In law we'd invoke laches if the rule of law were still being followed. It isn't and I feel sorry for lawyers going forward. We'll be like Iran, where if you anger the judges they have you beaten, then killed. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

An audit conducted Thursday of the votes cast in the November presidential election in Antrim County, the heart of a conspiracy theory about Dominion Voting Systems leveling false allegations of fraud in the election, affirmed the outcome with a net gain of 12 votes for Republican President Donald Trump, out of 15,962 votes cast, officials .

The Michigan Bureau of Elections and the Antrim County Clerk's Office were joined by a bipartisan team of clerks to conduct the "risk-limiting audit." The audit is one of several post-election audits underway and upcoming.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/17/antrim-county-hand-tally-certified-election-results/3937898001/

I'll see your "clerks" auditing their own work and raise you Professional forensics report. Oddly, you've never addressed a single word of this report. Why is that? Why don't you address the video of the same ballots going thru the same scanner multiple times? Surely you've got a snarky response ready? 

• Like 2

🚫 Soap Box 🚫 Ballot Box 🚫 Jury Box Ammo Box ⬅️ You Are Here

• Like 1

Trump Adviser Navarro: 6 Frauds 'More Than Sufficient' to Swing Election Outcome

Trade Advisor Peter Navarro Releases Report Saying Vote Fraud 'More Than Sufficient' to Swing

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro issued a blistering 36-page report Thursday, in which he asserted that voter irregularities and election fraud have been found in "more than sufficient" quantities to swing the election to President Donald Trump.

The Navarro report was titled "The Immaculate Deception: Six Key Dimensions of Election Irregularities," and it "assesses the fairness and integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election by examining six dimensions of alleged election irregularities across six key battleground states."

"The observed patterns of election irregularities are so consistent across the six battleground states that they suggest a coordinated strategy to, if not steal the election outright, strategically game the election process in such a way as to 'stuff the ballot box' and unfairly tilt the playing field in favor of the Biden-Harris ticket," Navarro's report alleged.

The six voting irregularities reviewed in the report linked up with six battleground states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The findings aim to bolster the contention by President Donald Trump and his legal team that the Nov. 3 election was marred by widespread fraud. Trump has refused to concede the race, even as the Electoral College affirmed a victory by Joe Biden that's due to be certified by Congress on Jan. 6.

The six irregularities alleged were: 

1. Outright voter fraud.
  2. Ballot mishandling.
  3. Contestable process fouls.
  4. Equal protection clause violations.
  5. Voting machine irregularities.
  6. Significant statistical anomalies.

5 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I used no insults..  You guys must control yourselves.

I inject reality into your fantasy.  You guys get mad because the truth hurts.  Biden is your POTUS.

trump won if I close my eyes.jpg

Speak-No-Evil Monkey on Facebook 4.0

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

43 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

🚫 Soap Box 🚫 Ballot Box 🚫 Jury Box Ammo Box ⬅️ You Are Here

Again advocating violence when the court ordered bi partisian audit evidence that you sought doesn't go your way. The audit negates the report's claims of *potential* error and renders moot your claims. Now go sit on your stupid ammo box and throw your temper tantrum because the adults won't let you have your way. 

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

How Geraldo Rivera, the sensationalist showman of ’80s TV, became the voice of election reason on Fox News
https://www.washingtonpost.com/media/2020/12/17/geraldo-rivera-fox-news-voice-of-election-reason/

Excerpt:

Rivera might be playing the most important — and unexpected — role of his life, as a contrarian truth-teller who has been pleading with President Trump, whom he considers a friend, and the president’s most passionate supporters to accept that their side lost the election. . . 

In his efforts to talk truth to conservatives, he has taken direct aim at some of the most prominent election denialists on the right — and done so straight to their faces, as he did on Monday night during a heated segment with the millennial conservative activist Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA, who suggested on air that Trump still has a chance to serve another four years. 

“It is over,” Rivera told him firmly. “I want the president, my friend, the current president, the 45th president, to understand it is over. The Electoral College has voted. The longer we drag this out, the more we damage the fabric of our democracy.” 

When Kirk hyped some of the “pending legal challenges” still in play, Rivera repeated, “That is so dishonest.” 

“We have litigated this for six weeks,” Rivera added. “We have litigated this for six weeks. Twice the Supreme Court of the United States have rejected it, 9-0, including all three Trump associate justices.”

McConnell warns Senate Republicans against challenging election results

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/15/mcconnell-gop-election-results-445524

His guidance comes one day after the Electoral College officially affirmed Biden's win.

The Constitutional fight is not over until January 6 or 20th, so just fasten your seat belt. Our election has been hacked and cheated on in mass proportions by many actors rich and poor and foreign and domestic. Our politicians left our system vulnerable. Wanting to turn a blind eye to that is despicable IMHO. The system was mainly attacked in the swing states. Trump and Republicans won almost all the congressional seats that were up and almost every bellwether county. Trump losing was statistically highly improbable, virtually impossible.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

The Constitutional fight is not over until January 6 or 20th, so just fasten your seat belt. Our election has been hacked and cheated on in mass proportions by many actors rich and poor and foreign and domestic. Our politicians left our system vulnerable. Wanting to turn a blind eye to that is despicable IMHO. The system was mainly attacked in the swing states. Trump and Republicans won almost all the congressional seats that were up and almost every bellwether county. Trump losing was statistically highly improbable, virtually impossible.

Earlier today I read a post from one of you "patriots" that the important date is actually Jan. 21st because the martial law doesn't kick in until Biden is actually sworn in. :)

• Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, LANDMAN X said:

Trump Adviser Navarro: 6 Frauds 'More Than Sufficient' to Swing Election Outcome

Trade Advisor Peter Navarro Releases Report Saying Vote Fraud 'More Than Sufficient' to Swing

White House trade adviser Peter Navarro issued a blistering 36-page report Thursday, in which he asserted that voter irregularities and election fraud have been found in "more than sufficient" quantities to swing the election to President Donald Trump.

The Navarro report was titled "The Immaculate Deception: Six Key Dimensions of Election Irregularities," and it "assesses the fairness and integrity of the 2020 Presidential Election by examining six dimensions of alleged election irregularities across six key battleground states."

"The observed patterns of election irregularities are so consistent across the six battleground states that they suggest a coordinated strategy to, if not steal the election outright, strategically game the election process in such a way as to 'stuff the ballot box' and unfairly tilt the playing field in favor of the Biden-Harris ticket," Navarro's report alleged.

The six voting irregularities reviewed in the report linked up with six battleground states: Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. The findings aim to bolster the contention by President Donald Trump and his legal team that the Nov. 3 election was marred by widespread fraud. Trump has refused to concede the race, even as the Electoral College affirmed a victory by Joe Biden that's due to be certified by Congress on Jan. 6.

The six irregularities alleged were: 

1. Outright voter fraud.
  2. Ballot mishandling.
  3. Contestable process fouls.
  4. Equal protection clause violations.
  5. Voting machine irregularities.
  6. Significant statistical anomalies.

Gave the report a quick read, don't see anything new, just another summary of all the crazy claims. Should be good for him to get a pardon though.

• Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Earlier today I read a post from one of you "patriots" that the important date is actually Jan. 21st because the martial law doesn't kick in until Biden is actually sworn in. :)

Do you believe in honest elections? Have you objectively looked at the evidence? I sincerely doubt you have. I am a veteran, and sworn to uphold our constitutional rights, including honest elections that follow its rules.

Please see my references. 

Election cheating:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGqD1Mg-cgxuWRBwBjxQnUdRhf23i6ljD0c50k5ivh0/edit#

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ronwagn said:

Do you believe in honest elections? Have you objectively looked at the evidence? I sincerely doubt you have. I am a veteran, and sworn to uphold our constitutional rights, including honest elections that follow its rules.

Please see my references. 

Election cheating:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JGqD1Mg-cgxuWRBwBjxQnUdRhf23i6ljD0c50k5ivh0/edit#

Yes Ron I do believe in honest elections and I have most certainly been looking at the "evidence". What you call evidence I call allegation, it then gets tested and fails. Are you willing to objectively look at the results of those tests such as the audit in Antrim county today?

1 hour ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Again advocating violence when the court ordered bi partisian audit evidence that you sought doesn't go your way. The audit negates the report's claims of *potential* error and renders moot your claims. Now go sit on your stupid ammo box and throw your temper tantrum because the adults won't let you have your way. 

Again? When pray tell did I ever advocate for violence? Where was Your umbrage when cities were being looted and burned by your side? Just who has been promoting violence? Hint, it hasn't been the right. The boarded up windows came down when it looked like Biden was in, but he sure did promise a dark winter.

Give the mafia enough time and they can erase every bit of evidence. That doesn't change that bodies are dead and crimes have been committed, just means the perps are free to continue their evil ways another day. The fact that you continually root for evil to win says more about you than it does about me. 

• Great Response! 3

Just now, Jay McKinsey said:

Yes Ron I do believe in honest elections and I have most certainly been looking at the "evidence". What you call evidence I call allegation, it then gets tested and fails. Are you willing to objectively look at the results of those tests such as the audit in Antrim county today?

No. 

https://www.newsmax.com/us/antrim-county-michigan-forensic/2020/12/14/id/1001505/

6 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I used no insults..  You guys must control yourselves.

I inject reality into your fantasy.  You guys get mad because the truth hurts.  Biden is your POTUS.

trump won if I close my eyes.jpg

Please leave.

You are abusing the people here. It is time to get your kicks elsewhere. It has been quite a few months since you raised anything useful or interesting. You have become a soured stream of abuse.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Ron, what you linked is a court *allowed* report/audit made by plaintiffs that alleged the potential for error to have occurred in support of their request for a court *ordered* non partisian audit. That court ordered non partisian official audit was released today: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/17/antrim-county-hand-tally-certified-election-results/3937898001/

It affirmed the previous tally (within a few votes) and showed that the alleged potential error decried in the report did not in fact occur. 

Are you willing to objectively look at the results of the official audit?

12 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Again? When pray tell did I ever advocate for violence? Where was Your umbrage when cities were being looted and burned by your side? Just who has been promoting violence? Hint, it hasn't been the right. The boarded up windows came down when it looked like Biden was in, but he sure did promise a dark winter.

Give the mafia enough time and they can erase every bit of evidence. That doesn't change that bodies are dead and crimes have been committed, just means the perps are free to continue their evil ways another day. The fact that you continually root for evil to win says more about you than it does about me. 

You advocated for violence in your ammo box post today and in your horsehead post yesterday.

• Rolling Eye 2

3 hours ago, LANDMAN X said:

Posted December 17, 2020  

That is a red herring to steer the dogs after another flock of wild geese. The count Raffenperger is offering compares signatures on the ballot requests to the ballot envelopes, not the voter registry's reference of DMV signatures. The samples are drawn from counties that are not at the center of the fraud (namely Fulton).

As pointed out by others, the same suspect election board staff are choosing the people to conduct the audit out of incompetent pool of semi literate Dem approved workers.

Time to stop the charade of pretend actions. Take the ballots and machines in the entirety of the state out of the election board's control, allow only actual expert analysts to conduct the audit. There is no possible way the same decision makers will do any different than they had before. Just another fraud. In for a penny , in for a pound.. What are another 10,000 counts of voter fraud on top of 10,000 X 2 that were already done (per election board worker)

• Upvote 5

Misdirection, misinformation and misleading, @Jay McKinsey Trademarks. 

But here's the thing Jay De. There's more to Michigan than puny Antrim and it was the honest effort of an honest bureaucrat that caught the original "error". 

From the article

Ware County, Ga has broken the Dominion algorithm: Using sequestered Dominion Equipment, Ware County ran a equal number of Trump votes and Biden votes through the Tabulator and the Tabulator reported a 26% lead for Biden.”

“ROBERT W. HURST, JR.CPA, BUSINESS OWNER

Robb graduated from the University of Georgia with both, his Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, 1989, and Master of Taxation, 1990. He began his career in public accounting in 1991 at the national accounting firm KPMG Peat Marwick in Greenville, SC. In 1992, after the death of his dad’s partner, Robb and his wife Lorna journeyed home to Douglas, GA to work with Robert Hurst, Sr., until his retirement in 2004, at Hurst & Hurst CPAs, LLC.

Robb specializes in dealing with the accounting and tax problems of small businesses and their owners. He has extensive experience in the retail, restaurant, construction, healthcare and other professional industries. Other areas in which he exceeds the expertise of most is his in depth knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures and financial reporting requirements for government and nonprofits.”

Antrim County Michigan Dominion audit.

It is concerning that any test conducted now will be subject to scrubbing or altering of data and equipment.

“Sheriff asks judge to block Michigan order for clerks to delete election data”

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2020/12/sheriff-asks-judge-to-block-michigan-order-for-clerks-to-delete-election-data.html

“Michigan Attorney Gives Behind the Scenes Update on the IT Inspection of the Antrim County Dominion Machines

On November 16, several members of the MI State legislature sent a letter to Michigan’s Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson requesting that a full, independent audit of the accusations prior to the certification of the vote.  This was after reviewing hundreds of sworn affidavits by GOP and Independent poll challengers and evidence of vote switching by Dominion voting machines in Antrim County, Michigan. The radical Secretary of State, who has a problem with telling the truth, ignored their request.

On November 23, Matthew DePerno of DePerno Law Offices, LLC filed a lawsuit on behalf of Central Lake resident William Bailey, demanding Antrim County allow a forensic investigation of the Dominion voting machines after it was discovered that thousands of ballots cast for President Trump were counted as votes for Joe Biden.”

“At 5:30 PM on Friday, December 4, 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer granted permission to William Bailey and his team of IT experts to conduct a forensic study of the 16 Dominion voting machines, tabulators, thumb drives, related software, and the Clerk’s “master tabulator.” In his court order, Bailey was also granted the ability to conduct an independent investigation of the images they obtained in their examination. According to DePerno, it would take approximately 6 to 8 hours to obtain the forensic copies, and it made sense to do the work on the weekend when most government employees and residents would not be in the building.”

“Mr. DePerno expects to have the results of the study sometime tomorrow. He explained the forensic images of the thumb drives and the master computer would tell if machines were connected to the internet—and if they were, who were they communicating with? DePerno said the examination would be able to determine the algorithms used by the computer and will provide the number of ballots read through the machine compared to the actual number of paper ballots.”

The smoking gun was in Ware County. Equal number of votes submitted, but Biden gets 26% more? Nothing to see here folks, move along? Why Ware and not Antrim? Could it be that the bright hot spotlight wasn't on Ware like it was on Antrim? Could it be that you agree with all the judicial jujitsu that allowed the crime scene to be bleached? The forensic report proved that the machines had been tampered with. Logs erased, operating system changed, the list goes on and on. 

• Great Response! 4

5 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Ron, what you linked is a court *allowed* report/audit made by plaintiffs that alleged the potential for error to have occurred in support of their request for a court *ordered* non partisian audit. That court ordered non partisian official audit was released today: https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2020/12/17/antrim-county-hand-tally-certified-election-results/3937898001/

It affirmed the previous tally (within a few votes) and showed that the alleged potential error decried in the report did not in fact occur. 

Another fake investigation. The Antrim county reported vote was by hand count after they ran the ballots through the machines again and got different numbers.

The bottom line is that the audit's hand count was a close match to Antrim's reported hand count, which was NOT what was in question. What was in question was the Machines.

You need to stop falling for these little diversions that the election officials keep throwing at you like grannies throwing crumbs for dumb  pigeons  at the park.

• Great Response! 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I did look at it but I look at the whole picture not the bits that the mainstream media offer. This is now on the docket of the Supreme Court. Hopefully they will rule on it. 

• Great Response! 1

10 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You advocated for violence in your ammo box post today and in your horsehead post yesterday.

Are you that thick? I made a reference to what the mafia did in the Godfather books. I showed that this time they upped the ante and killed someone. That isn't me advocating violence you nincompoop, that's your side engaging in it! But yeah, until we all get a signed confession from the hitman, you're going to say nothing happened, don't believe your own lying eyes, believe the mendacious words coming out of your mouth instead. Got it. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2